The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
majere23

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 05:59 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
PRCktvbonker is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Angry Re: Lost And Found

CRYSTAL give u free ass fuck for u act hero here hah, it's market known that CRYSTAL sabotage all sisters & aunties. Only thing CRYSTAL can do now is go back her JB nest bury sins & don't ever step in SIN again

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadchief View Post
To all bros...

Ok, actually I wanted to keep quiet about this. But I thought it's unfair to her cos she is being maligned. (Not that she reads an English forum, but I thought it's unfair to accuse her without the full facts)

This is not the first time I heard about her being the sabo Queen, I heard the same story when I booked two different MLS from different joints. After I showed them the evidence they understood it's not her fault.

It's not convenient for me to share here in detail so if you want to know the whole truth you can pm me. I will share what I know, just facts only. I don't need to prove anything, I just share the facts and you can make your own judgement whether a person is guilty or not.

I want to add I also feel the effects of the shutdown just like everyone here. (But I recently discovered the reappearance of some of the gems in other joints)
Old 12-10-2014, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 878 / Power: 15
pixated is a splendid one to beholdpixated is a splendid one to beholdpixated is a splendid one to beholdpixated is a splendid one to beholdpixated is a splendid one to beholdpixated is a splendid one to beholdpixated is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lost And Found

looking for the minah previously at cozy spa holland v. will up as a favor. thanks
Old 13-10-2014, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1029 / Power: 16
smellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud of

U mean baby?
I tot she's still there.
But i have not beem there for ages though..

Old 13-10-2014, 05:39 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 16
deadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRCktvbonker View Post
CRYSTAL give u free ass fuck for u act hero here hah, it's market known that CRYSTAL sabotage all sisters & aunties. Only thing CRYSTAL can do now is go back her JB nest bury sins & don't ever step in SIN again
No lah, no such thing as free bonk in this world..
Why so angry? Can u change the situation one bit? If yes, by all means go ahead and rant. Everyone is a victim here...
Old 13-10-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 21
tan453 is one of the Best!tan453 is one of the Best!tan453 is one of the Best!

anyone knows where Qiqi from ex VIP Hotel and kings arcade in Bt Timah is still working in Singapore? please help, thanks
Old 13-10-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 16
joscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan453 View Post
anyone knows where Qiqi from ex VIP Hotel and kings arcade in Bt Timah is still working in Singapore? please help, thanks
I called King Arcade around 2 months ago Qiqi still there le, but thought of parking issue didn't go down
Old 14-10-2014, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 21
tan453 is one of the Best!tan453 is one of the Best!tan453 is one of the Best!

just heard kings arcade no more
Old 14-10-2014, 12:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Kena raid.
Old 14-10-2014, 12:53 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 16
deadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes. It's closed. Sent u a pm already bro
Old 14-10-2014, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 23
lzmmcken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlzmmcken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlzmmcken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another one bites the dust....
Old 14-10-2014, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

as long is written here and share among many ppl, the place will be raided....so bear in mind when you wish to share, do it among ur genuine friend who u know that they r cheongster and not mole.
Old 14-10-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

joscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Re: Lost And Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Kena raid.
Gone some of my lao xiang haos again
Old 14-10-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah this one so discreet also kena raid?!?

I think even without info from here, the AV guys have their own ways of finding out.
Old 14-10-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Talking abt crystal suddenly reminds me of another crystal who does electro therapy previously. Anyone have any idea what happened to her n where she gone to? She was quite popular n was supposedly going to stay ard for long, but suddenly her threads all disappeared? Do share with me any details in private if not convenient to reveal here.
Old 14-10-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hey bro

Can also PM wat happen pls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread