The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 13-09-2012, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 16
Krenjusen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKrenjusen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by femdom1 View Post
No wonder there was once after I had a session of massage, i told her I need to use their toilet to pee but she said no need and she pass me a cup and told me to urinate into the cup. Then I left her hse. That time I thought it was maybe their toilet was occupied by someone.

Now I know why she want me to urinate into a cup. Naughty her
Hahah you are scary our bro man
Old 13-09-2012, 03:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 0
femdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenjusen View Post
Hahah you are scary our bro man
you are dead wrong.

I'm not scary. I'm just sharing that girl told me to urinate into a cup when I told her that I need to use her toilet to pee.

But what winner1 said is very highly possible since SM Mistresses more or less have some sadistic nature in them and that time why she want me urinate into a cup before I left her room , so it's very possible that she may took out my cup of urine from her drawer to let her next client drink it while he's being blindfolded.
Old 13-09-2012, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some might be vomiting after reading ur post.. but dunno how true issit.. haha..
Old 13-09-2012, 04:01 PM
Samster (B)

femdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
Some might be vomiting after reading ur post.. but dunno how true issit.. haha..
You are wrong.

You must direct yr question to winner1 and not me. Becos winner1 said 1 SM mistress told him that in his posting earlier.

But frankly speaking I also think what winner1 narrated is very possible to happen too.
Old 13-09-2012, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
OnlyLook1ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lesson learnt : never be so specific in my FR so best practice is to drink from the "hose"
In any case, cup was quite warm and play went on awhile before the sip. Ok, even if it's a bro, aren't we closer ? Gum Boh ?
Old 13-09-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster

SomeJokingZebra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
Make a appointment with a FL for massage in a hotel (Included) along serangoon road. She was actually once I engaged before a year ago and both of us still rmb each other. After some hugging and I reminded her that I worshipped her feet during last massage session during PCC and she caught me staring her well pedicured toes and gave me a light slap on the face and suggested how about we play mistress and slave game instead of massage session.I agreed and she smile and started unstripped and left with bra and G-string on.
1. She ordered me to crawl in and out between her both long slender legs and smell her high black heel and toes like a little puppy looking for food for survival.
2.Mistress sat on the bed and flung one of the dinggling shoes to one of the room corner and order to crawl and pick it back using my mouth. Was given 2 tight slap on the face for being too slow and clumsy during the first time and satisfied for the subsequent 2 times.
3.Mistress lied on the bed and stretch out both her feet and order me to start licking and worshipped each of every toes and to stay focused. In between she teased me how the feet smell and was again a few slap on the face for not answering her loud and clear enough.
4.Mistress then order me to open my mouth wide and spit saliva into it and she turn to her back in prone position and order to start licking her ass hole. She was so high that keep asking me to tongue her hole deep deep for almost 10 mins. (I really in heaven man and wish to be in this position forever)
Mistress complimented me for job well done and offer both her armpits for me to lick also. (Worth to be hard working sometime as slave)
5. Mistress ordered me in prone position this time and don't move. In my mine thinking of maybe the same punishment given to me by Lisa(PRC mistress) last time i served. True enough she used her centre finger with some lub. oil and start inserting into my ass in out for almost a minute and asking whether shiok or not? The answer of course "YES" lah.
6. Mistress asked me whether thirsty or not and i thought maybe she offer me some mineral water before proceeding but after i said "YES" , she ordered me to position myself properly in the toilet and then i realised what was going to happen next. She stand astride over my face and natually I start stroking my own didi and waiting for the climax to happen. Mistress beautiful face and pussy really make me rod hard and She ordered me to cum while counting from 1 to 10. The golden shower started to spray on my face and mouth while count until 2 and i exploded while the counting until 8 (HUAT ah), She told not to waste the golden nectar and swollow all in.
7. Mistress gave 2 slap using her feet on my face for wasting some of the nectar and went to bath.

Although the tribute I think is a bit expensive but what to do? The urge is there to control over my big head. $150 and hour (Room inclusive) PM me for contact if any bro like to try.
Can I give you my number and ask her to contact me?
Old 13-09-2012, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

How long does sayako take to reply?? Anybody can advise
Old 13-09-2012, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
apantyhoselover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone know this mistress:
http://www.adpost.com/sg/personals/28852/

found it in the adpost...smsed her but never replied. any bros know her? thx
Old 13-09-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yesterday I got kena dominated by mistress Xiao hu li. I need to drink her feet wash water like a dog. she canned me with the small whip. she tease my cock but I am not allowed to come. so good but can't cum. . I am not allowed to go on the bed but trying to lick her sole and she canned my hand if it touch the bed. I was extremely gagged and slapped. and she do foot job to make me cum but I was in so difficult position. cum so much finally
Old 13-09-2012, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
yesterday I got kena dominated by mistress Xiao hu li. I need to drink her feet wash water like a dog. she canned me with the small whip. she tease my cock but I am not allowed to come. so good but can't cum. . I am not allowed to go on the bed but trying to lick her sole and she canned my hand if it touch the bed. I was extremely gagged and slapped. and she do foot job to make me cum but I was in so difficult position. cum so much finally
who is this xiao hu li? any picture?
Old 14-09-2012, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
How long does sayako take to reply?? Anybody can advise
Hello Jon Cheong,

My understanding is that Mistress Sayako has a busy schedule in the US at this moment in time & will reply in due course.

She should reply soon. Good things come to those who wait.

Black 'n' Yellow
Old 14-09-2012, 12:38 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknyellow View Post
Hello Jon Cheong,

My understanding is that Mistress Sayako has a busy schedule in the US at this moment in time & will reply in due course.

She should reply soon. Good things come to those who wait.

Black 'n' Yellow

So she's pure Japanese blood?

How much her charges per hour/2 hour?
Old 14-09-2012, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello brothers,

Have you ever imagined, dreamt or fantasised or being a slave and serving a Mistress & then one day falling in love with her?

Do you ever dream of having this beautiful mistress as your wife?

Is it a warped thought of mind to imagine this woman as a mistress & then one day she starts having children?

Everyday, mistresses deal with the fantasies of their slaves (not necessarily sexual intercourse) but what kind of sex do dominatrixes enjoy when they are not working? Are there a significant number of mistresses who are bisexual compared to most women?

I realise that dommes are human beings like all of us. They eat & sleep like all of us. But they are unique.

I would be interested to read the views of other brothers & if possible, some mistresses on this.

Regards

Black 'n' Yellow
Old 14-09-2012, 08:42 AM
Samster

OnlyLook1ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknyellow View Post
Do you ever dream of having this beautiful mistress as your wife?
How about wives being mistresses ? And a pro-family org organizing an "obedient husband club" or organizing courses for women to learn the techniques of femdom then, men will go home early, our population will increase. Not quite rational thinking, but might be a profit making initiative.
Old 14-09-2012, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 19
Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLook1ng View Post
How about wives being mistresses ? And a pro-family org organizing an "obedient husband club" or organizing courses for women to learn the techniques of femdom then, men will go home early, our population will increase. Not quite rational thinking, but might be a profit making initiative.
Singapore oredie have. this kampong spirit already well underway and under the auspices of the undertable group. And when they feel bored with tying each other enmass, they also got separate BUT proper swinging parties where people learn how to swing properly and go home safely
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1