The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 16-10-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spankinglover02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Hi All,

I have been following this forum since long but have recently registered and this is my first post.

need guidance from you guys.

I am traveling to Bangkok next month and looking for having session from mistress. I particularly like strict caning while tied up(like judicial caning) also slapping, ear pulling, bondage.

Please suggest me best mistress for caning like miss cassie hunter from Uk?

looking forward for replies.
Old 16-10-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro's,

An update on Domina Fire's upcoming visit to SG:

She will now visit our beloved Lion City around the first week of November. Once I know more from her, I will update the forum accordingly.

Start saving those $$$$$ now.

B 'n' Y

Last edited by blacknyellow; 16-10-2014 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Add in another sentence
Old 17-10-2014, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4660 / Power: 19
Fmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankinglover02 View Post
Hi All,

I have been following this forum since long but have recently registered and this is my first post.

need guidance from you guys.

I am traveling to Bangkok next month and looking for having session from mistress. I particularly like strict caning while tied up(like judicial caning) also slapping, ear pulling, bondage.

Please suggest me best mistress for caning like miss cassie hunter from Uk?

looking forward for replies.
http://www.thaigoddessx.com/mistress-synee.php

She is very severe with caning. Beware of what you asked for
Old 17-10-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4660 / Power: 19
Fmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmcane View Post
http://www.thaigoddessx.com/mistress-synee.php

She is very severe with caning. Beware of what you asked for
Not sure is Mistress Synee still at thaigoddessx.

Her collarspace account is http://collarspace.com/MissSyneeThai
And just got to know she's in Washington DC USA until end year .
Old 17-10-2014, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spankinglover02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmcane View Post
Not sure is Mistress Synee still at thaigoddessx.

Her collarspace account is http://collarspace.com/MissSyneeThai
And just got to know she's in Washington DC USA until end year .
She definately would have been my first choice but as she is in usa, any other dom to match her caning skills?
Thanks
Old 17-10-2014, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sgnewguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankinglover02 View Post
She definately would have been my first choice but as she is in usa, any other dom to match her caning skills?
Thanks
I'm not so much into caning but I did had a experience with Mistress Wednesday in Bangkok some years ago. I didn't ask for it but I think she got angry with me when I didn't want to open up my mouth for her. I was tied and caned until I scream the safeword. It stopped. I still refused to open up and the canning continued until safe word again. Can't remember how long but , I submitted and was used for 24hours.
Old 17-10-2014, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgnewguy View Post
I'm not so much into caning but I did had a experience with Mistress Wednesday in Bangkok some years ago. I didn't ask for it but I think she got angry with me when I didn't want to open up my mouth for her. I was tied and caned until I scream the safeword. It stopped. I still refused to open up and the canning continued until safe word again. Can't remember how long but , I submitted and was used for 24hours.
Bro. Did you get cane mark? I wanna try the canning but afraid that it might either bleed or red mark as after the session I still need to work as well as bath.
Old 17-10-2014, 07:15 PM
Samster

dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Where can I find two Girl friends who is ready to love me and also make me their feet slave every day. I am in need of Mistresses daily. Not one, but two as two will be fun. Rich young ladies, pls be notice my existence.

Meeting pro-dom ladies daily makes my pocket thinner.Thats why wishing.
Old 17-10-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sgnewguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
Bro. Did you get cane mark? I wanna try the canning but afraid that it might either bleed or red mark as after the session I still need to work as well as bath.
Red mark, yes. Bleed No - hard limit.
Old 18-10-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgnewguy View Post
red mark, yes. Bleed no - hard limit.
are there anything that can whip.us but no red mark or internal injury but pain?
Old 20-10-2014, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Overdue FR on Mistress Tian(Rachel)

Tried her due to the positive FRs by the bros, asked for a double dom with her friend. was kinda disappointed with their looks as they look so much older than in the pics. Brought a red bra with matching G string.

Ask me to put on the lingerie n danced infront of them. Got hard immd. after awhile was commanded to kneel down n lick n massage their feet one by one. did it for 10 mins n one of them went to bring out a big strap on. Put it on n ask me to blow like a whore. deep throat it. I was nearly numb on my mouth as saliva was dripping and i look like a doggie.

Mistress tian asked me to lift my ass up in the air n gave me a few good tight slaps. After that was ass rimming for 15 mins as they took turns to rip my small asshole. I was crying for pain until i turned soft. They gave up n asked me to clean the house with a cloth while they sit in the living room chit chatting.

Cleaned for 10 mins and was asked to lie down on the floor and was given footjob. The pain was still in my ass and i couldnt get hard. I was given 5 mins n i still cant get hard n they asked me to diy.
i gave up n went to showers without cumming.

damage $200 for 2 mistresses for 1 hr
Old 20-10-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
saly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
Overdue FR on Mistress Tian(Rachel)

Tried her due to the positive FRs by the bros, asked for a double dom with her friend. was kinda disappointed with their looks as they look so much older than in the pics. Brought a red bra with matching G string.

Ask me to put on the lingerie n danced infront of them. Got hard immd. after awhile was commanded to kneel down n lick n massage their feet one by one. did it for 10 mins n one of them went to bring out a big strap on. Put it on n ask me to blow like a whore. deep throat it. I was nearly numb on my mouth as saliva was dripping and i look like a doggie.

Mistress tian asked me to lift my ass up in the air n gave me a few good tight slaps. After that was ass rimming for 15 mins as they took turns to rip my small asshole. I was crying for pain until i turned soft. They gave up n asked me to clean the house with a cloth while they sit in the living room chit chatting.

Cleaned for 10 mins and was asked to lie down on the floor and was given footjob. The pain was still in my ass and i couldnt get hard. I was given 5 mins n i still cant get hard n they asked me to diy.

that was bad !!
Old 20-10-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 21
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post

Sorry to hear your bad FR, but did you communicate with them on what you're looking for in that session?
Old 20-10-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -330 / Power: 0
PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W

1) demonhunter was lying on the bed with his 60 years old sugarmum after a 'hot and vigorous' sex session.

60 years old sugarmum: darling you really have long and beautiful fingers.

demonhunter gives a wicked smile and says: yes mum. i am truly proud of my fingers. you see, i use my index finger to dig my nose, middle finger to say fuck you, ring finger to dig your young and heavenly pussy and lastly my precious little finger to dig my own horny asshole every single night.

2) while demonhunter was having his shower, he saw fat boy boyboy1313 in the swimming pool shower room. in his usual cocky and arrogant self, demonhunter wasted no time to humiliate boyboy1313.

demonhunter: your body is so small, it's shadow is enough to fill your whole bedroom.

boyboy1313 took a peek at demonhunter's limped dick and replied: your dick is so big, my perfect eyesight can only sees tooth pick.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 20-10-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 15
zxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It is really bad! U can reject the request to do housekeeping !
Hope mistress Tian's friend can tell her for the complain.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1