The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Omg at beach road area

Just went for the routine massage at my joint.. mL was 29 yr old and what start as a HJ suddenly she become aroused after I kiss her and finger her..In the end she ride me without cap and I shoot inside her... She seems to enjoy the whole process..

No tink back a bit a bit worried.. what if she do that to other customer, got std etc or if she gotten pregnant?

She claimed never fk with other customer before...
Old 05-05-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Omg at beach road area

Forget to mention she did not mention any amount and I give her 30 dollars .. way below market rate..h must be like me I suppose.haha.

She accept without any complaint.
Old 05-05-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

care to share

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
Forget to mention she did not mention any amount and I give her 30 dollars .. way below market rate..h must be like me I suppose.haha.

She accept without any complaint.
Old 05-05-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro can pm me the address? Heh sounds sexciting
Old 05-05-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

wah lao eh sg weather damn hot lah

need cool story many many
Old 05-05-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Guess she too horny, on pills and also like you la.
But she shld ask at least close to market rate cos whatever it is, she still working lady wat some more raw and cip.
Old 05-05-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 14
winterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Care to share?
Old 05-05-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just went for the routine massage at my joint.. mL was 29 yr old and what start as a HJ suddenly she become aroused after I kiss her and finger her..In the end she ride me without cap and I shoot inside her... She seems to enjoy the whole process..

No tink back a bit a bit worried.. what if she do that to other customer, got std etc or if she gotten pregnant?

She claimed never fk with other customer before...
please share
Old 05-05-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Aiya I am worried sia.. go for h j only but too steamy then everything just happen.. I very shock also. . Chiong so long= first time raw mL and cip..
Old 05-05-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

She not FL.. share contact also cant fk her.. she seems horny and I guess I got lucky.. she moan quite loud also..
Old 05-05-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiya I am worried sia.. go for h j only but too steamy then everything just happen.. I very shock also. . Chiong so long= first time raw mL and cip..
Try not to think too much bro.
Don't worry, i think ur gonna be fine.
Old 05-05-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Try not to think too much bro.
Don't worry, i think ur gonna be fine.
Hopefully .. she dont seem to those who fk around. Never mention anything about Money before we start fkng..
Old 05-05-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hopefully .. she dont seem to those who fk around. Never mention anything about Money before we start fkng..
The fk around thing one won't know unless herself.
Just treat her the same next time as if nothing happened.
If she wants to continue fking with you, then that's good news for u bro.
Old 05-05-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mbjj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Possible to share contact please.
Thank you!
Old 05-05-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
The fk around thing one won't know unless herself.
Just treat her the same next time as if nothing happened.
If she wants to continue fking with you, then that's good news for u bro.
Will bring=protection ext visit in case...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1