The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2011, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestork View Post
I'm not the one who started a topic about "All Nguoi Viet don't want to speak TV with nuoc ngoai", Hurricane88 did. Is it a sexual topic? I thought his cmt not right, so I replied. u said i never know why, analogically i say u'll never know what we know. However, you're right -this is sex forum- i won't push that topic going further.
U keep saying u will not push the topic but u keep doing it!

And u say we will never know how u think, who the fuck care about what a Vietnamese idiotic school boy thinks!????

Summer holidays is over, u better focus on ur studies. By the way, does ur mother knows that her son is prompting Vietnamese Culture and Language in this forum?

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 24-08-2011, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcukger View Post
Tone down guys... Pc1881 is a nice chap... Cease the firing... He is new to the forum... We are here to share not in making enemies...
I want to quote what 1 bro in the other forum said, cease the fire, please.

I think Firestork just wanted to help us with some TV. The skill he imparted may be too high level for us, as we are only interested to just know some and "sian" the VBs.

Just like me, I always reported news related to the vietnamese society which maybe boring for some, nevertheless it is still related to TIENG VIET LOVERS CLUB. For Firestork, his intention is good. He is willing to help us.

IMHO, if some people think his contribution, my news reporting, are rubbish to this thread, then you can ignore or boycott this thread and let it die a natural death. I am willing to take all the fire that comes my way after I posted this, as it will offend all the Big Brothers here.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 24-08-2011, 02:05 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Teenage son kills mother over game addiction
================================================== ======

Police in the Central Highlands province of Lam Dong arrested Saturday a 19-year-old boy who killed his mother and buried the dead body in front of their house after she refused to give him money for game playing two days earlier.

Nguyen Van Tai – a game addict in Bao Loc City – is being detained while investigations are still under way, newswire Dan Tri reported.

According to initial investigations, on August 18, Tai asked his 44-year-old mother, Bui Thi Hong Nhung, for money to satisfy his game addiction.

Nhung refused to give him the money and the two started to argue.

Tai picked up a wood stick and repeatedly beat up his mother until she died.

He allegedly dug up a hole under the rock garden in front of their house and buried the dead body in it.

After he cleaned up the blood stains at the crime scene, he went out as if nothing happened, the police said.

According to Dan Tri, after Nhung’s neighbors did not see her for a couple of days, they asked Tai about her and were told she had been gone to HCMC for health check-up.

The neighbors felt something suspicious and informed Nhung’s relatives of her absence.

On August 20, when the relatives came to her house, they found a pile of sand in the rock garden. They later excavated Nhung’s body wrapped in a sack, covered by sand.

Tai was arrested as soon as the police arrived at the house. He confessed to killing his mother afterwards.

According to the police, Nhung lived with his son in the house and made a living by child care.

Tai neither goes to college nor has a job, police said.

Thanh Nien News

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 24-08-2011, 02:22 AM
Samster

Do u think the punishment was too harsh for a 18yo person?

Girl slapping traffic cop gets 9 months in jail
================================================== =

A court in Ho Chi Minh City today sentenced a girl who is barely 18 years old to 9 months in prison for slapping an on-duty traffic policeman last month.

The court in District 12 handed out the jail term to Pham Thi My Linh, born in 1993, on charges of “acting against on-duty officers”.

After hearing her sentence, Linh shed her tears and then fainted.

She slapped a traffic policeman hard on the face and head and assaulted another cop after being caught breaking traffic violations on July 2 on Le Van Khuong Street in District 12.

The whole commotion was videotaped by a bystander and posted on YouTube, triggering a wave of protests from netizens and sympathy for the two policemen.

Huge crowds flocked to see her appearance at the mobile hearing this morning.

At the trial, she confessed to her acts while her mother pleaded unsuccessfully for a suspended sentence so that her daughter could continue school.

Her behavior is deemed to offend “honor and dignity” of law enforcement officers and have a negative impact on public order.

In the aforementioned video, the two traffic officers stopped Linh and her mother who were traveling on a motorbike in the wrong direction without wearing helmets.

When requested to park their bike on the sidewalk, Linh shouted “Keep off” and pushed one policeman away, brushing his hand off the vehicle.

She then turned to shove another officer. When the cop persisted, she unexpectedly slapped him hard on the face and head.

The two young policemen stayed calm and continued to ask the older woman to move the bike which was still on the road and obstructing traffic.

Suddenly, Linh fell down on the street and writhed as if in pain.

Most YouTube watchers commented she feigned faintness in order to evade the law.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 24-08-2011, 02:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

today brought a vb along to collect $$$ from another vb on behalf of someone. Upon seeing the transaction, this vb whom i brought along look abit sad. I tell her "dung suy nghi lung tung". We went to the beach awhile then i send her home. After i reach home, we exchange sms...

vb: a co biet tai sao luc nay e suy nghi lung tung ko?
kt: a bit hoi nay e thay a gap con gai roi, e cam thay buon. ma e buon cai j? e suy nghi a la nguoi kg tot ha?
vb: noi chung la e ko the noi dc. co nt chac a doc cung ko hieu dau. con alo thi e lai cang ko the noi, vi may chi ve nha het roi.
kt: nhu vay e nt di. a doc roi, a se hieu.

vb: o ben malaysia 4thag nhug e bi ng ta mua di ban lai 3lan roi. cung cai hoan canh giao dich ve tien bac giog nhu anh luc nay lam e rat so. chuyen do cu am anh trong dau e hon 1nam nay roi. e ko suy nghi a kg tot, nhug nge e ke xong chuyen nay a fai hieu cho e. e tin a la 1ng tot, dung lam e that vong....
vb: trong 4thag do e nuot nuoc mat co gang song de dc ve nha voi ba me. khi ve dc vn roi e ko dam ke voi ai het, ke ca ba me e. a co biet doi e kho the nao ko?
vb: moi lan nhac toi chuyen nay e ko muon khoc nhung nuoc mat cu chay ra hoai

kt: a hieu con gai vn lam o ben malai la sao. e dc ve vn la hen roi. a nghe noi nhieu con gai vn mat thieu o malai, kg ve vn dc.

kt: hoi nay thay e buon, a nghi e suy nghi a la ng kg tot, ban thuoc lac cho ng ta.
vb: luc nay e cug co s.nghi a ban kay keo, da...nua

vb: e rat lucky, nguoi do chuoc e ra, cho e tien ve vn. nhug e ko dam lien lac voi ai ben malai nua. nhac den chu malai e so lam roi
vb: luc nay e so den noi trog dau e trong rong. nho den cai canh nguoi ta giao dich tien 1nam truoc, tu nhieu e ko cam giac j nua. luc naye con dinh di xuog bien chet luon cho roi
vb: cung may luc nay song bien danh manh cho e tinh ng chu ko ng e cung uot het roi.

kt: bg noi chuyen khac di, a kg muon e buon, kg muon e suy nghi toi chuyen buon o malai. chuyen la wa roi.
vb: bg noi chuyen khac. tu do den gio a ngu voi bao nhieu co gai roi.
kt: a cung kg nuon noi chuyen nay. a ngu voi bn co gai cung la wa roi.

vb: moi that voi a la, hwa tuy la e say that, nhug ma nhug j e lam, nhug j e noi e deu nho het
kt: nhu vay e nho e noi "e wa yeu a" kg?
vb: e kg co noi "e wa iu a" ma hinh nhu e cug ko nho het hwa e da noi nhug j, e chi nho e buon gia dinh roi khoc thoi
vb: a co nho chi tiet hwa e noi nhug j ko?

tooo much sms, finger cannot tahan liao,then iher....

there are some words i don't understand. i am posting here as a record as my hp sms is full. got time i will check out the wordings. any bro wanna help in the translation of these sms?

i already knew she work in malaysia before as she say so when was drunk and called me yesterday to tell me about her family (common story). this content of the sms is mostly about her ordeal in malaysia.
Old 24-08-2011, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
there are some words i don't understand. i am posting here as a record as my hp sms is full. got time i will check out the wordings. any bro wanna help in the translation of these sms?
I will wait for you to have time to check the wordings and share with us

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 24-08-2011, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Bro KT, a co hieu SMS la gi ko? La short message service. Day ko phai la short message, day la short essay roi.
Old 24-08-2011, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Oh yes another thing, those wanna argue, start your own thread.

This thread has become so cluttered with flaming words that I can't even find what I want to learn viet.
Old 24-08-2011, 09:35 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

typo correction

Quote:
vb: a co biet tai sao luc nay e suy nghi lung tung ko?
kt: a bit hoi nay e thay a gap con gai roi, e cam thay buon. ma e buon cai j? e suy nghi a la nguoi kg tot ha?
vb: noi chung la e ko the noi dc. co nt chac a doc cung ko hieu dau. con alo thi e lai cang ko the noi, vi may chi ve nha het roi.
kt: nhu vay e nt di. a doc roi, a se hieu.

vb: o ben malaysia 4thag nhug e bi ng ta mua di ban lai 3lan roi. cung cai hoan canh giao dich ve tien bac giog nhu anh luc nay lam e rat so. chuyen do cu am anh trong dau e hon 1nam nay roi. e ko suy nghi a kg tot, nhug nge e ke xong chuyen nay a fai hieu cho e. e tin a la 1ng tot, dung lam e that vong....
vb: trong 4thag do e nuot nuoc mat co gang song de dc ve nha voi ba me. khi ve dc vn roi e ko dam ke voi ai het, ke ca ba me e. a co biet doi e kho the nao ko?
vb: moi lan nhac toi chuyen nay e ko muon khoc nhung nuoc mat cu chay ra hoai

kt: a hieu con gai vn lam o ben malai la sao. e dc ve vn la hen roi. a nghe noi nhieu con gai vn mat thieu o malai, kg ve vn dc.

kt: hoi nay thay e buon, a nghi e suy nghi a la ng kg tot, ban thuoc lac cho ng ta.
vb: luc nay e cug co s.nghi a ban kay keo, da...nua

vb: e rat lucky, nguoi do chuoc e ra, cho e tien ve vn. nhug e ko dam lien lac voi ai ben malai nua. nhac den chu malai e so lam roi
vb: luc nay e so den noi trog dau e trong rong. nho den cai canh nguoi ta giao dich tien 1nam truoc, tu nhieu e ko cam giac j nua. luc nay e con dinh di xuog bien chet luon cho roi
vb: cung may luc nay song bien danh manh cho e tinh ng chu ko ng e cung uot het roi.

kt: bg noi chuyen khac di, a kg muon e buon, kg muon e suy nghi toi chuyen buon o malai. chuyen la wa roi.
vb: bg noi chuyen khac. tu do den gio a ngu voi bao nhieu co gai roi.
kt: a cung kg nuon noi chuyen nay. a ngu voi bn co gai cung la wa roi.

vb: noi that voi a la, hwa tuy la e say that, nhug ma nhug j e lam, nhug j e noi e deu nho het
kt: nhu vay e nho e noi "e wa yeu a" kg?
vb: e kg co noi "e wa iu a" ma hinh nhu e cug ko nho het hwa e da noi nhug j, e chi nho e buon gia dinh roi khoc thoi
vb: a co nho chi tiet hwa e noi nhug j ko?

tooo much sms, finger cannot tahan liao,then i call her....

any bro to help translate those highlighted in red?
Old 24-08-2011, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I will wait for you to have time to check the wordings and share with us
shared 1 word with you yesterday roi...
you also have not tell me about the previous sms i posted..
can i asked your 2nd MILF teacher who is with you yesterday to help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
Bro KT, a co hieu SMS la gi ko? La short message service. Day ko phai la short message, day la short essay roi.
i wonder how come her finger not numb.
now you know how come i run away so fast yesterday
Old 24-08-2011, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
lovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
typo correction

any bro to help translate those highlighted in red?
giao dich = transaction
hoan canh = environments
tien bac = money
ke = tell
am anh = shadow
chi tiet = detail
Old 24-08-2011, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

just wonder why wetnam mei mei like beach so much?

Quote:
We went to the beach awhile then i send her home. After i reach home, we exchange sms...

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 24-08-2011, 12:19 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I want to quote what 1 bro in the other forum said, cease the fire, please.

I think Firestork just wanted to help us with some TV. The skill he imparted may be too high level for us, as we are only interested to just know some and "sian" the VBs.

For Firestork, his intention is good. He is willing to help us.
Thanks for ur post, but the fire will continue and this is why..

#1 ur intention of joining this forum is to score VB, u have made various contributions in that aspects and posting news is only ur sidelines. His intention?????? Help us????? why help us???? what is his motives??? To me his only intention here is only to show-off to us his useless version of IMPERIAL TIENG VIET used in the inner court of the Emperor. He must have been an eunuch!

#2 Help us!??? How have he helped in any way?? EVERY SINGLE thing he says either points the opposite direction or take us to a long garden walk, see the Confucius Statue, visit the Ho Chi Minh Mouseliem, and end up nowhere! For example:
A. the kind of VB we trying to kc uses TV like this.."a noi ji? e ko pik ma!". So our IMPERIAL EUNUCH says we must learn dau... ok, pls show me how the fuck are u going to add dau to the above sentence?
B. IMPERIAL EUNUCH also says that he likes to talk to foreigners in TV. Can anyone tells me if they ever met a vb whom they want to KC and the vb's panty suddenly got dripping wet when she knows that u can read/write/speak/sing TV perfectly, even with the dau!!??? The truth however as we all know, it is the opposite effect.

#3 Good intention! Very good indeed! but still what type of intention we are talking about here??? If he wants to help the poor, help the weak, help the stupid... there are other Forums he can go and do it, here we are all very focussed.... we are the fuckers! Any Poets here or Artists, or philosophers?? Is there any one of use here whom our ancestors is named after one of the 4 ninja turtles??? We are what we are that is why we are here, so lets not pretend.

This thread, is the de facto thread for regulars as well as newbies to post various help they need in translation in order to deal with the VB appropriately thru KC or sharing of experience in a PRACTICAL WAY. We do not need another Theory person to come and teach us about POEMS and ETHTICS that will lead us into THE LONG GARDEN WALK, end up nowhere or wrong place!

Having said all that, i totally agree with AdGuy's suggestion, u and him can take this elsewhere and see if it flys...for example:

1. U can start a new thread "Tieng Viet for Confucius Studies"
2. Take this to the learningVietthrumusic FORUM

PS: in the first place, i really wonder how this Viet School kid gets in here... is this guy ur bx little brother and was it u who introduced him this forum?

Anyway, my investment in this issue is to safeguard the interest of brudders in this forum. Anyone here wants to question my intention???

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 24-08-2011, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
just wonder why wetnam mei mei like beach so much?
Maybe beach rhymes with bitch!??

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 24-08-2011, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesprout View Post
giao dich = transaction
hoan canh = environments
tien bac = money
ke = tell
am anh = shadow
chi tiet = detail
cam on nhieu
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1