The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Chinatown

you have to understand its a different market leh

you dont go wet market and expect they sell real wagyu steaks.

then say "wet market lousy, never sell wagyu steaks. I would never even eat the kind of meats they sell in wet market"

Or go view HDB then say "this HDB lousy, no swimming pool one"

Some place got 3.5k LT with girls in their 20s. But when you bring a new friend there, they say "aiyooo cannot make it la here, compared to the 7.5k i had in La Belle or even the 10k i had in Black Caviar. Cannot even speak english somemore!"
Old 17-04-2024, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
you have to understand its a different market leh

you dont go wet market and expect they sell real wagyu steaks.

then say "wet market lousy, never sell wagyu steaks. I would never even eat the kind of meats they sell in wet market"

Or go view HDB then say "this HDB lousy, no swimming pool one"

Some place got 3.5k LT with girls in their 20s. But when you bring a new friend there, they say "aiyooo cannot make it la here, compared to the 7.5k i had in La Belle or even the 10k i had in Black Caviar. Cannot even speak english somemore!"
Well said bro
Thanks for this Chinatown lobang
Will be there to check it out
Know if any similar red light areas in around Bkk?
Old 17-04-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Well said bro
Thanks for this Chinatown lobang
Will be there to check it out
Know if any similar red light areas in around Bkk?
key is to manage expectations.
went to chinatown to eat nice cheap dinner then walk over to see see for my post dinner stroll
before i go there to see, i already had very low expectations due to the price.
but i just go see if can score any gems in such a market or not. I was actually slightly surprised by what i saw but still cant fulfil my standard. maybe i come back there to see again 20 years later
at least the cheapness is real, no hidden or extra costs
Old 25-04-2024, 04:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
applemelon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
key is to manage expectations.
went to chinatown to eat nice cheap dinner then walk over to see see for my post dinner stroll
before i go there to see, i already had very low expectations due to the price.
but i just go see if can score any gems in such a market or not. I was actually slightly surprised by what i saw but still cant fulfil my standard. maybe i come back there to see again 20 years later
at least the cheapness is real, no hidden or extra costs
Completely agree. Have to sift it like gold
Old 25-04-2024, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
Well said in your various posts here.
There are many variables that adds to the fun and satisfaction.
I must say, my discrete visits have stirred up a perculiar proclivities, I've started to indulge in the devil's triangle.

So, my FB and I were at cockatoo in the soi cowboy district. Some of these ladyboys were really hot. She suggested we take one back to our hotel.
I was surcumbed with a strange carnal wanting all of a sudden. Did the necessary negotiation and bar fines and off we went.
I must say, watching the ladyboy eat her pussy and then alternating to give me a BBBJ was incredible, the rest of the night was just a complete immersion and submission to every wanton curiosity I've had and I've since been returning to Bangkok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
One man’s meat is another man’s poison
Dun judge dun discriminate
I’ve got friends in media dealing with models and beauty queens
Got their share of such now they go overseas look for alternate tastes who are we to judge
Old 25-04-2024, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
Well said in your various posts here.
There are many variables that adds to the fun and satisfaction.
I must say, my discrete visits have stirred up a perculiar proclivities, I've started to indulge in the devil's triangle.

So, my FB and I were at cockatoo in the soi cowboy district. Some of these ladyboys were really hot. She suggested we take one back to our hotel.
I was surcumbed with a strange carnal wanting all of a sudden. Did the necessary negotiation and bar fines and off we went.
I must say, watching the ladyboy eat her pussy and then alternating to give me a BBBJ was incredible, the rest of the night was just a complete immersion and submission to every wanton curiosity I've had and I've since been returning to Bangkok.
Awesome experience, thx for sharing
I'm also having great swing experiences in BKK
Old 25-04-2024, 04:57 PM
Samster

paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
I think the swing and pick up (not FL) scene is changing. And there are dynamics that are working towards this favor.

For example, Pattaya, the nightlife around conventional sleaze has reduced drastically.

This pulls in tourism obviously. Which also means there are more Japanese and other nationalities where girls travel in groups.

I noticed this more in Bali. And it was ripe for the picking. The ladies were easy to talk to and quite often conversations with added alcohol as lubricants, would easily extend the conversation back to the hotel room.

There is also the matter of locals wanting to meet foreigners and that makes it alot easier too in terms of opening up a more addressable audience.

I love SBF for how it has become a long time guide and now I double that up with undertable forum and I'm all set for a dirty vacation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeets View Post
Awesome experience, thx for sharing
I'm also having great swing experiences in BKK
Old 26-04-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think the swing and pick up (not FL) scene is changing. And there are dynamics that are working towards this favor.

For example, Pattaya, the nightlife around conventional sleaze has reduced drastically.

This pulls in tourism obviously. Which also means there are more Japanese and other nationalities where girls travel in groups.

I noticed this more in Bali. And it was ripe for the picking. The ladies were easy to talk to and quite often conversations with added alcohol as lubricants, would easily extend the conversation back to the hotel room.

There is also the matter of locals wanting to meet foreigners and that makes it alot easier too in terms of opening up a more addressable audience.

I love SBF for how it has become a long time guide and now I double that up with undertable forum and I'm all set for a dirty vacation.
I have seen undertable but wasn't sure if this wasn't a bit of a scam.
How were your experiences with undertable?
Old 27-04-2024, 05:57 AM
Samster

I joined the community before the paid version.

I feel time commitment is needed. Maybe I'm not the type that is tall, not the conventionally good looking type and don't post pictures with a big cock. So getting action was slow.

Pre COVID, I joined their gatherings , the ones that didn't involve sex , like food and drinks type, that was when hook ups started.

Have to be active in the online community, chat up people and then the action would unfold. I think it's time consuming,

The other thing many don't manage is expectations, hook ups ... The ladies you meet not the same as sbf. They are very normal or below average lookers. Because it's not paid sex. But the sex can be good.

The group swx is fun but discreet , alot of rules for obvious reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeets View Post
I have seen undertable but wasn't sure if this wasn't a bit of a scam.
How were your experiences with undertable?
Old 27-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Samster

Yes the girls/woman are different from Clubs or FL, they are "normal" people with every day lives but I find the meet ups fun and more relaxed. They may not be models but it is nice to get to know each other and have a fun time also.

What is this group swx that you mentioned?

Quote:
I joined the community before the paid version.

I feel time commitment is needed. Maybe I'm not the type that is tall, not the conventionally good looking type and don't post pictures with a big cock. So getting action was slow.

Pre COVID, I joined their gatherings , the ones that didn't involve sex , like food and drinks type, that was when hook ups started.

Have to be active in the online community, chat up people and then the action would unfold. I think it's time consuming,

The other thing many don't manage is expectations, hook ups ... The ladies you meet not the same as sbf. They are very normal or below average lookers. Because it's not paid sex. But the sex can be good.

The group swx is fun but discreet , alot of rules for obvious reasons.
Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Start at Mittraphan Rd where it intersects with Charoenkrung Rd. Walk on the left side towards the 22 July Roundabout. This is the main FL strip. There are some young girls near 7-Eleven. They may be standing and talking to a vendor but they are available. They tend to be a little rough.

Further up will be the crossing with Soi Phantha Chit going to the right. Just past the crossing is where you’ll find the cutest SYTs. They’ve moved here from the corner across Mittraphan Rd.

When you hit the roundabout, cross the street and come back down on the other side of Mittraphan Rd. When you cross the street, there are younger girls on the corner. When you reach the intersection with Soi Makham 2, a narrow alley, there will be many pretty girls on both corners because there’s a hotel down that little soi. These girls are not teens.

The hot teens used to congregate at the corner of Soi Phantha Chit. Hang a left on Phantha Chit and walk to Maitri Chit Road. Maitri Chit is a busy one-way road where buses run. The road leads to Hua Lamphong subway station. There’s a hotel at the crossing. If you walk on Maitri Chit Road to Hua Lamphong, there are a couple hotels. One of them has some knockout young girls, especially later at night. Beware of the LBs there, though. Pre-pandemic, this was the only place with LBs.

Take a left. At the corner with Makham 2 is the แสงฟ้า hotel. This is the Ritz of Yaowarat. Like the Alexis of Jakarta. These model-class girls will set you back a whopping 700! Actually that’s a good deal because it hasn’t changed from pre-covid days, when the top rate elsewhere was 500. Just keep in mind that the top girls are busy. The girls sit both inside and outside the hotel. Proceed to the roundabout. Swing to the left and it will take you back to Mittraphan Rd. The stretch on Phantha Chit and Maitri Chit is where the Milfs ply their trade. Don’t be shocked. But there are bargains galore here.

It’s best to repeat the course several times. Maybe take a break and come back later. The girls will see that you’re really shopping. Some might even offer to lower their previous quote. You could ask for a discount, but like Thermae, these are set rates and I don’t think locals bargain with the girls.

Happy hunting.
Wow, I did not know Yaowarat area got action!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1