The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2013, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bojioleh View Post

i'm at 1809 reporting live now. tina is not working today as she had gone for her checkup this morning and decided that she'll rest for the day. wasted trip. i shall check out 1803 in a few minutes time.
Ha..steady
Old 08-05-2013, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 14
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojioleh View Post
i'm at 1809 reporting live now. tina is not working today as she had gone for her checkup this morning and decided that she'll rest for the day. wasted trip. i shall check out 1803 in a few minutes time.
fret not bro, tina will be back on duty tmr onwards and for the next few weeks to come.
Old 08-05-2013, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
ahbengtan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by haizdie View Post
fret not bro, tina will be back on duty tmr onwards and for the next few weeks to come.
Bro haizdie... thanks for your updates here on 1809.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:10 PM
Samster

haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbengtan View Post
Bro haizdie... thanks for your updates here on 1809.
no problem bro. will be heading down to look for tina in an hour's time. anyone wanna join in? lol
Old 08-05-2013, 06:40 PM
Samster

Went down but Tina not available. Saw another babe from the house called APPLE. To me, she is pretty. Tits are full C real stuff. Bros do check her out man. Service can be improved to match up to the previous apple.
Old 08-05-2013, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 17
snoopdoggz is one of the Best!snoopdoggz is one of the Best!snoopdoggz is one of the Best!

seems like good sia.. must go try liao littad.. =D

ExChanGe oF RepuTaTion WelComE. It's All AbouT HeLping One AnothEr.. LeaVe Your Nick~
Old 10-05-2013, 04:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jeepster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess it is often the times you go and how they are feeling. Remember, we are there for a reason already, lol.
Old 14-05-2013, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
I guess it is often the times you go and how they are feeling. Remember, we are there for a reason already, lol.
can't agree ore
Old 15-05-2013, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 11
bojioleh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybojioleh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Went down but Tina not available. Saw another babe from the house called APPLE. To me, she is pretty. Tits are full C real stuff. Bros do check her out man. Service can be improved to match up to the previous apple.
thanks for the recommendation bro. dropped by today and managed to get her. she was wearing a pink dress and her tits looked like they will explode out any time. service wise is average but looks and tits are beyond average. accept my humble rep point as appreciation.
Old 16-05-2013, 06:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dllixinzhe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
One of the best sexperience this year! A SYT whom i would dream of on my lonely days

WL: Tina
HomeBase: 1809 (OKT Mr Gan/Ah soon)
Home Town: Guangdong

Display: 7.5/10
she looks cute and demure, easily pass off as an 18 year old. apart from the synthetic eye lashes which is a bit too long for my taste, she looks pretty overall. it just grows into you as you proceed into the session if you get what i mean, like a slow drug effect kicking in.

body: 8/10
not for boobs lovers. but her frontal assets are just nice for me. nicely shaped and cute. complexion is white and legs are slim. she wore a black dress which boosted her youthful curves from waist down to her tight ass. i would refer her body to ex WL Yi Ling of 1654A but taller than the latter.

Preview: 8/10
after rtf numerous times, she would wrap her arms about my neck and look me in the eye before sliding her hands to my groin and unzipping my trousers. she reached in to caress my jewel before removing my belt. in no time, i'm standing in my birthday suit with my throbbing rod waiting to jump into shower with her.

Rinsing: 8/10
standard SOP of soapy body rub. she ensures that you are thoroughly cleaned up and you enjoy the process. on my second RTF, she actually knelt down in the bathe area and tried the hot/cold bbbj. i nearly couldn't hold in my army. eye contact was good throughout. she did the bbbj with such passion it was shiok X99999.

Catwash: 7.8/10
while facing down, she climbed on top of me and sat on my ass. started off by leaning forward to rub my ear with her nipples. then gave me an good erotic lick with her soft and warm tongue. when she reached my ass crack, she flipped her tongue in such a stimulating manner it was the best i ever had in GL. i turned over and courtesy of L18H09's room which is surrounded by mirrors on all sides, i had an awesome view of her pussy as she performed her magic on me.

Dragon drill: 7.6/10
very gentle and comfortable. very very shiok!

BBBJ: 8.3/10
fabulous! the suction and tongue action was optimum with very sensual feel. she handled my balls with her hands while sucking. i have nothing to fault her with regards to BBBJ.

French: 7/10
a shy frencher. which is something that i enjoy. i personally do not like that kind that french like she wants to devour you. the way this lady does it give me maximum GFE. i like!

FJ: 8.1/10
tight, wet and warm is the way to describe her love hole. this 22 year old little girl knows how to move her ass while doing doggy. absolutely satisfying to bonk. in no time, i exploded in missionary position and she hugged me tightly. i could feel that she came. very very enjoyable FJ. Accommodating and really know how to please me.

RTF: absolutely man! If im able to book her
Tried Tina last week, overall 8.5/10.
Look:7.5/10
Body: 8/10(not boob lover, A cup)
Fj: 8/10, tight
Service: 9/10
Old 17-05-2013, 01:55 AM
Samster

bojioleh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybojioleh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dllixinzhe View Post
glad you enjoyed your bonk! i called this afternoon but she's currently having menses. will be back in action next week. i miss her generous BBBJ. she spent like 15mins on this section on my last session. the suction was damn good
Old 22-05-2013, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dllixinzhe View Post
yes she is tight and wet and good attitude. saw another girl called shan shan. looks pleasant with a little bit of baby fats. suits my taste. a good substitute for tina (if she is unavailable) in my opinion. will write FR after i try.
Old 10-06-2013, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
yes she is tight and wet and good attitude. saw another girl called shan shan. looks pleasant with a little bit of baby fats. suits my taste. a good substitute for tina (if she is unavailable) in my opinion. will write FR after i try.
bro have you tried san san? waiting for your FR.
Old 03-07-2013, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Passed by and took a look inside 1809 the other day. Wow quite quiet these days compared to their once glorious past. Even their AP Tina sat there waiting for customers. But I glanced one busty SYT Apple going into the car. Any FRs on this newbie? Service still needs polishing, any bros?
Old 03-07-2013, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

apple 1809 svc so-so, bbbj gd but no ar or frenching, can't touch her c cups, gfe v lo

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1