The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 29-03-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
LonelyPig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Second visit to J* and decided to book S***** since I was into short hair girls recently. Photo in fb look young and sweet, but guess PS does the job. Real person look towards the old side, prolly 30+, body was ok to look at. Nonetheless, since already enter into war zone, cannot retreat already. And this is just the start. As usual, entered the room and shower, haven’t even wear the disposable pants and lie down and she inform boss start. Massage was rushed, teasing was horrible. Nails kept poking and pinching the area in between my thighs and my 2 grenades. Constantly looking at time as if it’s a timed mission to complete the current task. Stroking was horrible, just pure pounding and no teasing to the head. I then grab her 2 buns to entice myself more since time was running out. Felt like it was over baked in the oven, abit on the harder side. Guess artificial food ingredients were added in. Eventually still unloaded. Damage wise she told me since it’s my first time visiting her, she say give me discount 5B + 3R which I think this is the standard for all other MLs. Overall, not a pleasant experience. Will not RTM.
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Massage: 3/10
Teasing: 2/10
Old 29-03-2024, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyPig View Post
Second visit to J* and decided to book S***** since I was into short hair girls recently. Photo in fb look young and sweet, but guess PS does the job. Real person look towards the old side, prolly 30+, body was ok to look at. Nonetheless, since already enter into war zone, cannot retreat already. And this is just the start. As usual, entered the room and shower, haven’t even wear the disposable pants and lie down and she inform boss start. Massage was rushed, teasing was horrible. Nails kept poking and pinching the area in between my thighs and my 2 grenades. Constantly looking at time as if it’s a timed mission to complete the current task. Stroking was horrible, just pure pounding and no teasing to the head. I then grab her 2 buns to entice myself more since time was running out. Felt like it was over baked in the oven, abit on the harder side. Guess artificial food ingredients were added in. Eventually still unloaded. Damage wise she told me since it’s my first time visiting her, she say give me discount 5B + 3R which I think this is the standard for all other MLs. Overall, not a pleasant experience. Will not RTM.
Double posted & fat finger?! 5B+3R?! Not 1B 3R meh?
Old 30-03-2024, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
LonelyPig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
Double posted & fat finger?! 5B+3R?! Not 1B 3R meh?
Yes paiseh 1B + 3R. Not sure why the double post though
Old 30-03-2024, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Jeremy2904 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, in my personal opinion, I think D****** is the better one out there in J*. Talented and young. Cute and sweet. Able to communicate in English and Chinese which is a plus point. The way she speak Chinese is cute as well. I have also noticed she has trimmed her nails short as she didn’t want to cause pain to us bros. I guess this is the good side of her. Customer satisfaction more important than self beauty. Massage was good and not piano type. Teasing wise, she knows exactly where and how to do it, really the type that makes you want more and not the type that do just for the sake of doing. Face cute, body feel all soft and chubby but not fat. I would strongly recommend you bros to try out D******.
Old 30-03-2024, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 19
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Golden age of J@ ending. With Y2 rtc, only left with M@#$ as the last of the OGs.

Heard M@#$ will be heading back to Indonesia.
Old 30-03-2024, 08:35 AM
Samster

Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
Golden age of J@ ending. With Y2 rtc, only left with M@#$ as the last of the OGs.

YY just taking her annual "break" home, isn't it?
Ya. Just surprised with the shuffling. Big change
Old 30-03-2024, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
Yanzhu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

JQ minimum is 1B 3R?
Old 30-03-2024, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanzhu View Post
J* minimum is 1B 3R?
U can go with 1B service if U choose to keep your hands to yourself.

Do * the spa name as I did.
Old 31-03-2024, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Received pms on coco. Thanks but I'm also looking for her and to know what's her new damage and service. I haven't try yet
Old 31-03-2024, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boobaddict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post

Y2 coming back on April 14th
Old 01-04-2024, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Second visit to J* and decided to book S***** since I was into short hair girls recently. Photo in fb look young and sweet, but guess PS does the job. Real person look towards the old side, prolly 30+, body was ok to look at... Overall, not a pleasant experience. Will not RTM.
I happened to b at jq over the weekend. Didn't try S but apparently she is quite popular as per her colleauges. not sure if it is a "new girl" effect.
Perhaps U caught her at a bad time. Saw her along outside the spa. Look 25-28 maybe
Old 01-04-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
I happened to b at jq over the weekend. Didn't try S but apparently she is quite popular as per her colleauges. not sure if it is a "new girl" effect.
Perhaps U caught her at a bad time. Saw her along outside the spa. Look 25-28 maybe
Who did you go for bro?
Old 01-04-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabil View Post
Who did you go for bro?
TT maybe? U ler? Still L?
Old 01-04-2024, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
TT maybe? U ler? Still L?
L and D.. any new ones to try?
Old 01-04-2024, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabil View Post
L and D.. any new ones to try?
Tt? Only 1 FR so far
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1