The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!
Re: Ipanema World Music Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I thought u are the most yandao among your gang. Hahaha.....
Our gang disband le…
Onie 1-2 still in contact…
Occasionally see them in YSH. Some got married, have kids. Some still the same, go KTV play HP (-.-)" while girl sitting beside them…1jug can literally tahan whole nite. Or even 1jug green tea…diao~
Missed Lor 13 though it was abit messy but the ambient was unique. Seems like 70s Bugis street. Gone were those days… now u always Zon huh?
Was there besides Zon that club the other day. We went to the KTV 1tower $88 RM. Request song still so troublesome. Not very friendly also.
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.
Old 31-01-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingTongLove View Post
Tingtong up back
bro thanks, return +6 cheers
Old 31-01-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s@ms@m View Post
Gone were those days… now u always Zon huh?
Was there besides Zon that club the other day. We went to the KTV 1tower $88 RM. Request song still so troublesome. Not very friendly also.
I went once a week or 1.5 week. I also went to the Boulevard pub that has karaoke in the hall but the gals really limited. Very limited vn songs too .....

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 01-02-2016, 04:44 AM
Samster

s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I went once a week or 1.5 week. I also went to the Boulevard pub that has karaoke in the hall but the gals really limited. Very limited vn songs too .....
Haiz… now onie way is to go further up north. Or Vn Expedition. See u somedays… maybe GC ur fav last time… lolx…
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.
Old 04-02-2016, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RogerSterling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think the key to hitting Ipanema is u have to be bold and thick skin. Instead of waiting for the girls to approach u, u have to approach the girl.

I find this perfect for me, as I get to sit at one corner, scout about without interruption before identifying the woman of your desire.

Was there 2 days ago and notice that ipanema is no longer connected to the bar above (bongo bar). And bongo bar is not what is used to be anymore with all only russian/ukrainian/east european girls. Place was empty when I was there...
Old 09-02-2016, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerSterling View Post
I think the key to hitting Ipanema is u have to be bold and thick skin. Instead of waiting for the girls to approach u, u have to approach the girl.

I find this perfect for me, as I get to sit at one corner, scout about without interruption before identifying the woman of your desire.

Was there 2 days ago and notice that ipanema is no longer connected to the bar above (bongo bar). And bongo bar is not what is used to be anymore with all only russian/ukrainian/east european girls. Place was empty when I was there...
Thx for ur update… u have to wait at least 3weeks before the shipment comes… once they depleted half of their earnings… spending for New Year…

I have a frenz whonis always smiley… he almost always get the girl he wanted… on certain time when rejections come… he will target another…
No need to be shy…
When I grow up… I juz wanna be like him
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.
Old 14-02-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thinking of gg this Monday , but since now still CNY don know the quality of gal there will lesser
Old 21-12-2019, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
31buddika31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not the best quality.

got scammed by a viet called lily at ipenama. 300 for s/t and a total starfish and a smelly pussy to boot pretty much ended up scrubbing myself down after. avoid like the plague
Old 21-12-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
s4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to behold

Sorry what does ST means?
Old 21-12-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
see123look456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

short-term?
Old 21-12-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Heronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHeronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Gone are the days when I used to watch football matches/World cup etc.(when betting)

Its not a bad idea when you go alone for drinks and I get to know ppl from Croatia,Japan etc etc lol....

Last time i went ST $200 now $300?
Overnight $500 & above depends on gals...

Siao,go JB have fun better hotel is big and 5* 60% cheaper than in SIN lol...
Old 25-12-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 31buddika31 View Post
not the best quality.

got scammed by a viet called lily at ipenama. 300 for s/t and a total starfish and a smelly pussy to boot pretty much ended up scrubbing myself down after. avoid like the plague
to look for sex, its better off taking grab to geylang. Cheaper and safer.
Old 28-06-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Is Ipanema open?
Old 28-06-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by s@ms@m View Post
Our gang disband le…
Onie 1-2 still in contact…
Occasionally see them in YSH. Some got married, have kids. Some still the same, go KTV play HP (-.-)" while girl sitting beside them…1jug can literally tahan whole nite. Or even 1jug green tea…diao~
Missed Lor 13 though it was abit messy but the ambient was unique. Seems like 70s Bugis street. Gone were those days… now u always Zon huh?
70's Bugis street
If I may ask: How old are you, uncle?
Old 28-06-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold

Oh man I miss Ipanema. Used to dig one of the ladies for free here while other ppl look on until my friend ask me go off.

What a bumper.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1