The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2012, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
A WL with Excellent Attitude

WL Name - Bei Bei
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years (she claimed)
Height - 1.64m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1809
Misc Info - She claimed that she used to work in a Dongguan Sauna

Looks - 6.4/10

She is plain and pleasant looking. Medium size double eyelid eyes and she wore fake eyelashes. The distance between her eyes seemed to be a tad too far apart. She has fair and somewhat smooth facial complexion. Her nose bridge is alittle flat.

Bod - 6.9/10

She is alittle too slender for my liking ... However she has long and slim legs which would look great in low-waist skinny jeans. Surprisingly she has curvy and quite perky ass. No tattoo but not flawlessly smooth.

Tits - 6.0/10

A cupper frontal assets with light brown pencil eraser size nipples. Not flat like aircraft runway, hers are still perky and have something for you to play with. Her left nipple is inverted.

Shower - 6.6/10

She gave me a deep-throated BBBJ and a standard soapy scrub all over.

Cat-Bath/Fore-play - 6.9/10

She gave me a butt and hand massage before she procceeded with the fore-play. She gave me a breasts massage on both my back and front. She only licked and sucked my nipples. No cat-bathing involved actually ...

AR - 7.0/10

She gave me quite a stimulating AR when I was lying on my stomach. No incorporation of hand action. She used licking method.

French - 7.0/10

Quite spontaneous and engaging ... Not bad! However, I don't get the ömph feel. Thats me ... Obviously it ain't her fault.

BBBJ - 7.3/10

Good effort and she spent quite sometime in this department. She gave me a deep-throated BBBJ ... She would also lick along the length of my shaft, testical and perineum as well ... No incorporation of hand action at all ...

FJ - 7.0/10

We adopted cowgal ride, doggie bonking and missionary. I began to french her while in missionary. Nothing spectacular ... Just another normal bonk! As far as I am concern, the paramount Ömph feel was absence. Again, this ain't her fault ... Thats me! Good thing was, her pussy was quite tight ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

She has excellent attitude. If Strawberry and Bing Bing have at least 75% of her attitude, I believe 1809 OKT would be grinning all the way to the bank with his jaw almost drop off! To me, Strawberry & Bing Bing are not pretty pretty type as well .. But they are certainly young, sweet to a certain extent only and petite ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-10-2012, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

hey bg, i got completely different experience from you the 2 times i tried bei bei. Do you like sasa from 1654? Well, to me, bei bei looks like her taller, skinnier younger sister with tighter pussy & better service, tho with b cups, inferior gfe & no frenching. Could just be chemistry, i tried her at 6pm her 1st week at work & 5pm last week. In summary, looks-7, gfe-7, service-8, rtf-yes, once, gfe & service consistent. Cheers, bong
Old 30-10-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A WL with Excellent Attitude

Hi guys,

Bro max got the ratings for this girl's face and tits just about right. And guys as max priest wrote, they're more like A's and not B's.

For me I'd rate her face 5.5, boobs 5.5, service 6.

Attitude as the headline in max's fr states, is excellent.

But that just won't cut it when you're competing against hundreds of other girls whose looks and service are 6.5 and above all over geylang. Probably 33 percent or 1 out of 3 girls have service of 7 and looks also 7.

This is the reality of geylang.

But I know some of us here want to be kind to these girls, however by being too kind in our FRs on them, we are being unkind to other bros looking for a REAL good time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

WL Name - Bei Bei
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years (she claimed)
Height - 1.64m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1809
Misc Info - She claimed that she used to work in a Dongguan Sauna

Looks - 6.4/10

She is plain and pleasant looking. Medium size double eyelid eyes and she wore fake eyelashes. The distance between her eyes seemed to be a tad too far apart. She has fair and somewhat smooth facial complexion. Her nose bridge is alittle flat.

Bod - 6.9/10

She is alittle too slender for my liking ... However she has long and slim legs which would look great in low-waist skinny jeans. Surprisingly she has curvy and quite perky ass. No tattoo but not flawlessly smooth.

Tits - 6.0/10

A cupper frontal assets with light brown pencil eraser size nipples. Not flat like aircraft runway, hers are still perky and have something for you to play with. Her left nipple is inverted.

Shower - 6.6/10

She gave me a deep-throated BBBJ and a standard soapy scrub all over.

Cat-Bath/Fore-play - 6.9/10

She gave me a butt and hand massage before she procceeded with the fore-play. She gave me a breasts massage on both my back and front. She only licked and sucked my nipples. No cat-bathing involved actually ...

AR - 7.0/10

She gave me quite a stimulating AR when I was lying on my stomach. No incorporation of hand action. She used licking method.

French - 7.0/10

Quite spontaneous and engaging ... Not bad! However, I don't get the ömph feel. Thats me ... Obviously it ain't her fault.

BBBJ - 7.3/10

Good effort and she spent quite sometime in this department. She gave me a deep-throated BBBJ ... She would also lick along the length of my shaft, testical and perineum as well ... No incorporation of hand action at all ...

FJ - 7.0/10

We adopted cowgal ride, doggie bonking and missionary. I began to french her while in missionary. Nothing spectacular ... Just another normal bonk! As far as I am concern, the paramount Ömph feel was absence. Again, this ain't her fault ... Thats me! Good thing was, her pussy was quite tight ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

She has excellent attitude. If Strawberry and Bing Bing have at least 75% of her attitude, I believe 1809 OKT would be grinning all the way to the bank with his jaw almost drop off! To me, Strawberry & Bing Bing are not pretty pretty type as well .. But they are certainly young, sweet to a certain extent only and petite ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 30-10-2012, 12:10 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
hey bg, i got completely different experience from you the 2 times i tried bei bei. Do you like sasa from 1654? Well, to me, bei bei looks like her taller, skinnier younger sister with tighter pussy & better service, tho with b cups, inferior gfe & no frenching. Could just be chemistry, i tried her at 6pm her 1st week at work & 5pm last week. In summary, looks-7, gfe-7, service-8, rtf-yes, once, gfe & service consistent. Cheers, bong
I beg to differ dude but I guess don't let my opinion stop anyone from wanting to try this girl
Old 30-10-2012, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 14
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
In future, should be no need for you to wait Liao. When I saw this girl, I was like your nick haizdie... Tio pian Liao.

She's not pretty, bing bing and strawberry at her house look more pretty than her.

Some more she does not look 23 as she said but more like 32 or older, a bit haggard

Thought never mind, just try for the service... But service lousy la, a short bbj in bath, on bed no back catbath but short ar of three strokes no more than 60 secs than ask me turn, lick nipples and again no catbath on front then quickly bbj and start action... Poor foreplay routine... Not sure who is worse, her or strawberry....

She's a nice girl though but her voice a bit loud, like shouting for the cows to come home when she talk...

She say she from dongguan and her birthday is 10 nov. She's wearing a white jade pendant round her neck and her butt is recovering from some bites from some siao customer.

This girl can't make it and confirm cannot fight with other girls in my top 20... In fact can't even make it to my top list of 50 fucks in legal prc scene... Even some Thai $50 fucks look better and more stimulating than her.

Bro, noted you like writing half your frs about this house, anyway no need for you to wait too long for these girls at 1809 in future.

Can't make it.
maybe just different expectations from us here. but i enjoyed my session with a lengthy BBBJ from her and the service i got was quite different from yours. anyway, rest assured that i am also just a patron like all of you brothers here. just that i visit this house more frequently than others as i like the rooms there. other than that, i just wish to contribute my best knowledge to the bonking brothers out here. no hard feelings aye
Old 30-10-2012, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haizdie View Post
maybe just different expectations from us here. but i enjoyed my session with a lengthy BBBJ from her and the service i got was quite different from yours. anyway, rest assured that i am also just a patron like all of you brothers here. just that i visit this house more frequently than others as i like the rooms there. other than that, i just wish to contribute my best knowledge to the bonking brothers out here. no hard feelings aye
No worries. Rooms in 1809 do meet my basic requirements of having lots of mirrors, which houses like 1817 fails in
Old 30-10-2012, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 14
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

Quote:
No worries. Rooms in 1809 do meet my basic requirements of having lots of mirrors, which houses like 1817 fails in
1817 is good when you are a thirsty customer, the mini fridge with redbull and green tea is a + point. ah yap's place has a room with the outdoor theme which is quite nice too. but of course, i would prefer 360 degrees view more than anything else. and the OKT of 1809 is friendly enough to share knowledge about GL so i've pretty much learnt the truth of GL.
Old 30-10-2012, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
1817 is good when you are a thirsty customer, the mini fridge with redbull and green tea is a + point. ah yap's place has a room with the outdoor theme which is quite nice too. but of course, i would prefer 360 degrees view more than anything else. and the OKT of 1809 is friendly enough to share knowledge about GL so i've pretty much learnt the truth of GL.
What is this "truth" about GL that you've learnt? Care to share?
Old 30-10-2012, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Quote:
Hi guys,

Bro max got the ratings for this girl's face and tits just about right. And guys as max priest wrote, they're more like A's and not B's.

For me I'd rate her face 5.5, boobs 5.5, service 6.

Attitude as the headline in max's fr states, is excellent.

But that just won't cut it when you're competing against hundreds of other girls whose looks and service are 6.5 and above all over geylang. Probably 33 percent or 1 out of 3 girls have service of 7 and looks also 7.

This is the reality of geylang.

But I know some of us here want to be kind to these girls, however by being too kind in our FRs on them, we are being unkind to other bros looking for a REAL good time.
yo BG, you got it right on the mark.
Statistics must have a benchmark else it is meaningless.

For me, score 6 means top 40%, score 7 means top 33% and 8 means top 15% in GL.
Nobody score 8 on Joker's scale unless you are the top 15% in GL.

Opinions are subjective so I am not so keen to score the WLs in the open.
Normally we share statistics through PMs with those buddies in this forum.

I quite agree with most of maxy's score except maybe 6 for looks, 6.5 for tits and 7.5 for FJ.

Her face without the fake eye lashes should be better than 60% of WLs here.
So she deserve the top 40% score of 6.
I think her boobs are slightly bigger than A but not full B.
So slightly higher than maxy. Maybe maxy 's palm beri big hor.

For FJ, she is quite accomodating and good attitude. Pussy quite tight.

Quote:
....................... the OKT of 1809 is friendly enough to share knowledge about GL so i've pretty much learnt the truth of GL.
Quote:
I agree that the OKT at 1809 is friendly but "truth" abt GL, well?

Care to enlighten us, the newbie bros here?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 30-10-2012, 12:08 PM
Samster

Bro max's FR on bei bei 1809 is rather accurate actually, and going by his headline -"excellent attitude", you would know that's her main selling point and not much else going for this WL.

For me, going geylang is not to look for excellent attitude, it's to find hot bod, chio face, power service and if got good GFE, lagi best. That's how I filter out the rest to leave what I believe is the best in my top 20 and weekly rankings.

I am assuming most bros here would visit GL maybe once or twice a week with some rich and horny ones going every day. But of you fuck even 30 times a month, you'd want to go for the top 30 girls or so during those 30 fucks, you wouldn't want to try something isn't top grade A meat.

Just doesn't make sense to say, fuck a girl when there are 20-30 others you know would be better. Often that happens when we wanna try new stuff and depend on FRs here to make those choices.

I know that I personally hate it when I end up calling some "just pass" or worse, girl who fails in looks and service so-so, because some FR here overly rated her as AMAZING or INCREDIBLE like haizdie did.

And bro haizdie, reading your fr again, her face so pai kua, her boobs so small and her bbj in bathroom so short and unskillful, yet you say you already can't hold it in????

Zhun boh? Tampo hao xiao leh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
yo BG, you got it right on the mark.
Statistics must have a benchmark else it is meaningless.

For me, score 6 means top 40%, score 7 means top 33% and 8 means top 15% in GL.
Nobody score 8 on Joker's scale unless you are the top 15% in GL.

Opinions are subjective so I am not so keen to score the WLs in the open.
Normally we share statistics through PMs with those buddies in this forum.

I quite agree with most of maxy's score except maybe 6 for looks, 6.5 for tits and 7.5 for FJ.

Her face without the fake eye lashes should be better than 60% of WLs here.
So she deserve the top 40% score of 6.
I think her boobs are slightly bigger than A but not full B.
So slightly higher than maxy. Maybe maxy 's palm beri big hor.

For FJ, she is quite accomodating and good attitude. Pussy quite tight.

I agree that the OKT at 1809 is friendly but "truth" abt GL, well?

Care to enlighten us, the newbie bros here?
Old 30-10-2012, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
darkelf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Bros, can any bros tell me whether this BeiBei is the same BeiBei from 16W12 'Yi Tiao Long'? I have had a great time with the BeiBei from 16W12 before, and do plan to RTF her. but i am now curious to knowif her standard drops so much now, and if it is still worth to pay a second visit.Many thanks Bro, cheers!
Old 30-10-2012, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

@ BronzeGod

I would say that many bros here fuck almost everyday be it with a Legal WL or a FL. I do salute you for your Top 20 listing, which reminds me of when I was growing up listening to the American Top 40. But you do not need to force it down someone's throat that someone is chio etc. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I am sure you know that. What you may consider as ugly maybe what someone considers as chio. Different strokes for different people.

Peace Out.

Quote:
Bro max's FR on bei bei 1809 is rather accurate actually, and going by his headline -"excellent attitude", you would know that's her main selling point and not much else going for this WL.

For me, going geylang is not to look for excellent attitude, it's to find hot bod, chio face, power service and if got good GFE, lagi best. That's how I filter out the rest to leave what I believe is the best in my top 20 and weekly rankings.

I am assuming most bros here would visit GL maybe once or twice a week with some rich and horny ones going every day. But of you fuck even 30 times a month, you'd want to go for the top 30 girls or so during those 30 fucks, you wouldn't want to try something isn't top grade A meat.

Just doesn't make sense to say, fuck a girl when there are 20-30 others you know would be better. Often that happens when we wanna try new stuff and depend on FRs here to make those choices.

I know that I personally hate it when I end up calling some "just pass" or worse, girl who fails in looks and service so-so, because some FR here overly rated her as AMAZING or INCREDIBLE like haizdie did.

And bro haizdie, reading your fr again, her face so pai kua, her boobs so small and her bbj in bathroom so short and unskillful, yet you say you already can't hold it in????

Old 30-10-2012, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
@ BronzeGod

I would say that many bros here fuck almost everyday be it with a Legal WL or a FL. I do salute you for your Top 20 listing, which reminds me of when I was growing up listening to the American Top 40. But you do not need to force it down someone's throat that someone is chio etc. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I am sure you know that. What you may consider as ugly maybe what someone considers as chio. Different strokes for different people.

Peace Out.
No worries. We r all grown men. We can share our opinions on what's good and what's not, it's up to individual samsters to decide in the end who they wanna fuck.

If after finding out recommendations here are spot on, we should share it.

But if we experience differently, we should say so too.

I do believe bros here are intelligent enough to navigate these FRs and opinions, though for me, I'm still a noob and often kena cheated by exaggerated FRs.

Just saying.
Old 31-10-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

To be fair..

Bei Bei attitude is very good. But her downside is she just is too commercial, she just wanna do her routine n hope you like it. Nothing unique, n certainly NO FRENCHING. 6 years in ChangAn n Dongguan have probably numbed her GFE skills.

Her BBBJ was very good for me. abt 15mins, with good suction power n variety. Service wise, i can't really fault her, did a good 5 min AR on me.

Her looks.. some may like, some may not like. i won't consider her pretty. She is perhaps a 6.5-7 for a WL for me.

I upz Bei Bei for her tight, slim, small waist, toned, athletic body n nice legs. she is abt 1.64cm tall.

Oh Yes, i saw those blue black marks caused by the "pien tai" that bit her. The same "pien tai" tried to bite her tits too.

I upz her on Sunday night n she said that "pien tai" bit her earlier on that day.

She is still a decent bonk for most people i guess. but i probably won't RTF.

I miss the good old days of 1809's Apple n Bing Bing..

Cheers

Last edited by geylangfc; 31-10-2012 at 01:02 AM.
Old 31-10-2012, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Folks, I agree with GeylangFC to a certain extent. Albeit we need to try to be truthful based our individual perspective to form our personal opinions on a WL service and looks when we pen a FR, on the other hand we should not cast a cloud that would significantly mislead fellow punters from trying her. Misrepresentation of facts may affect a WL business and most importantly, deprive fellow samsters from trying a WL whom might be a gem to a particular samster.

I strongly believe Bei Bei's deserve 6.0 - 6.4/10 in the looks department, and if you rate her anything less than 6.0/10, that would be gravely unjust. In my opinion, she has medium size double eyelid eyes which is not ugly, she has no blemish on her face, her facial shape is pretty alright ... Just that her nose bridge is not sharp and high and the distance between her eyes is somewhat a tad too wide which made her overall looks not so attractive. Although she is not pretty pretty type, she is generally presentable and pleasant looking ... I dare to say she is better looking than many local gals on the street. By the way, I receive above-average services and french kiss from Bei Bei ... Just that I don't get the omph feel from her, which was entirely not her fault.

In the rating of looks, we should not be comparing them with celebs, car models, super/photographic models, etc. whom one needs to pay many times more for their services. We should rate and compare GL WLs under the commercial sex context (i.e. FL, GL WL, H/C, etc.) ...

To put things in perspective, I would rate those Indonesian/Filippina FL streetwalkers who look like domestic maids or MILF 5.5/10 or even lower.

In a nutshell, do not let a negative FR deter you from trying a WL. I urge you all to trust your own intuition and/or gut feel. This is because each and everyone of our taste for women may vary ... You can depend on a particular samster FR ONLY IF you know very well his taste is similar to your ...

Have a good bonkin' week!

MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1