The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2008, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bluevelvet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Hi POCKETROCKET -

i'm surely pleased to offer my impressions of my experiences - here's my last post regarding Rebecca from middle Pope from a few weeks ago:

http://samsforum.com/3246433-post1079.html

And just the other week, I went to Oriental Angels and saw a very cute girl (whose name I - argh! - can't remember). It was a VERY disappointing experience; i think I made the wrong choice, as ther were many good looking girls there. The one I chose was very friendly, and very petite and cute, but my GOD! She gave very timid BJ (with condom) and so I asked if i could DATY, to make the experience a bit more enjoyable. She had never really tried it, and charged me an extra $25, and when we 69'ed (with her above me) I found a piece of toilet paper sticking out of her ass, which was a terrible turn off, so I cut that short.

Even worse was the sex - she was a total starfish, very passive, and kept looking over at herself in the mirror. I was so turned off, and wishing so terribly badly that I'd gone to middle Tope (where I'd be assured of a good time), that I couldn't even be inspired into cumming. She tried to give me a handjob, but she was very fierce and not at all sensual.

I ended up telling her not to worry. Poor girl; she was so disappointed that I wasn't satisfied, (even though I was very polite about it), that she didn't ask me for the extra money for DATY (which made things a bit less disappointing, financially at least).

I am sorry I cannot remember her name, but maybe she deserves another chance! Just not with me, I'm afraid.

So - one glowing report from me so far (for Rebecca at Mid Tope) and one thumbs down for Oriental Angels.

All the best!
Old 19-12-2008, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sian cay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just had a very satisfying experience at Moon club in Dandy, on Rhur St. I went top Moon Club because sometimes they have some "quality meat" working at beer's price

There were 4 girls available, 1 Kim Chi (looks stunning and quite busty but I've had enough of K-Girls), a couple of Chinese-Hk (they looked so tired and not fresh LOL), and 1 SG girl named Michelle.

She's about 160 cms, nice racks and good looking, and quite slim (but not too skinny like many K-Girls). I said to Papa san that I want her, so he said "$130/half an hour". I protested and replied, " what??????? How come so expensive? I thought It's only $110?"

Papa san said," No, she's different and she gives an excellent service! It's worth the extra charges" and he smiled. I gave him the money eventhough I felt like I just got conned LOL but still I was hoping for something different this time.

I went to the room and straight to the shower and then Michelle came and said" just stay there, I'll join you in a sec" in a thick Singlish accent LOL. She joined me and she started to rub and clean my back, my lil bro, my legs and feet, and my ass. I was thinking "okay, this is a very good sign, she wouldn't rubbed them just because she's being nice". When she's cleaning my lil bro, she started to jack me off and then with no warning she just swallowed my lil bro. She did a deep throat and she sucked my nuts as well, making sure that they're nice and clean.

After a 5 min BJ, she asked me to go to bed and lie there, face down. She joined me and she started to lick my back and she kept going to my waist, my bum cheeks, legs, feet, and the fingers. She sucked and she licked them and after that she went to lick my ass. After my ass, it's my lil bro turn to get a good cleaning LOL. I was still in the same position so I had to raise my bum to let her sucked the balls and the shaft. This girl really tried to please me and she really into oral sex! I even did a 69 and she didn't complained and seemed like to enjoy it. I really like oral sex, much more than the pumping part LOL so I think I've found my new regular.

I pumped her for like 10 min and she's quite willing to try all positions. I tried to anal her but it seems like she's not really into it. Overall it was a good shag and I recommend all bros to try her. Even after we finished, she offered a massage which I quickly agreed. This girl works really hard to please me and she will definitely get my business again when I come back. She said she works 6 days a week except Sunday and she said the financial crisis has affected her income because she's been getting less customers! Looks like customers have the upper hand now LOL

Edit: Btw, she gives BBBJ so no annoying rubber between her sweet lips and your lil bro
Old 19-12-2008, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
japan11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by D30417995 View Post
Hi japan, i think i might go this saturday or the coming monday. just given them a call, alice works on both saturday and monday.

really looking forward to it! do they provide nude massage? can u touch them? i once had a massage at the brothel on racecourse road (eastern relaxation or something like that) and that korean girl i chose didn't allow touching! and she even kept her underwear on! damn it man! plus the massage was shit, she totally got no clue how to do a proper massage! the only good thing is she licked my nipples while giving HJ.
Yes they provide nude massage and you can touch them for sure. Alice is nice but she needs to get comfortable with you then she opens. I am sure you will be happy. Let me know the outcumm.....
Old 21-12-2008, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluevelvet View Post
Hi POCKETROCKET -

i'm surely pleased to offer my impressions of my experiences - here's my last post regarding Rebecca from middle Pope from a few weeks ago:

http://samsforum.com/3246433-post1079.html

And just the other week, I went to Oriental Angels and saw a very cute girl (whose name I - argh! - can't remember).

Cheers mate...Good man for sharing...Helps to remember the names too brother
Old 26-12-2008, 06:22 AM
Samster

chronicled1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what happened to all the bros in Melbourne? All gone back for the festive season?

I thought I'd drop by and give an FR of at 39 Tope about 2 weeks back.

I had walked into the colloseum, didn't find anything that took my fancy. Then middle tope was busy as usual, and so I walked into 39.

Intro-ed to a few girls, nobody really took my fancy, and I think the OKT saw it; but I really wanted a lay, so yeah...I was like...I'll take the 2nd girl..or whatever...

The OKT said..why not you wait another 5 minutes, a girl will come up. I said, ok, I'll wait.

BEST DECISION IN MY LIFE!

Came along this cute girl who just finished a 1 hr session (she told me), and she was still smiling and waving at me from behind the curtains. Got in, past the formalities, and then shower.

Leah - korean, 19 years old, a cup with perky nipples, tight body and is quite short. Damage was 260 for 60 mins.

It was SOP, the shower, but her tits were sooo nice. She asked me if I could speak Chinese; I said yes. We conversed in Chinese.

Turns out, she studied in China for the past 2 years or so; but could speak genuine Korean as well. I'm well-versed in Korean.

Gave me one of the most erotic catbaths ever, body slide and all included; and all while she's HUGGING me.

So this tiny little thing was licking my shoulders, back, I told her no AR - never been a fan... and she just went down on the back of my knees and licked. OMG.

she then put her hand beneath me and started feeling the Junior. Licked my ears from the back, and I turned her petite frame, gave her a good kiss.

Her eyes were gleamy, doe-eyed, and she looked at me with so much innocence...and asked me...can I suck you? all I could do was look in wonder...and said yes.

One of the most amazing BBBJs ever. Blew me for like 10 minutes, and she said..'lets start...otherwise no time'.

Fuck-wise was allright, tight hole, and genuine moaning. With condom of course. Almost finished, and I asked her, can you give me a blow job again.

She said ... not inside my mouth ok? Blew my load on her chin and tits.

Then she tissued off, listerined her mouth and then laid down beside me, and hugged me. She was just caressing my thighs, and then the Junior stood at attention again. She giggled, and then naughtily said..I wanna suck it again ok?

I had a slow, long blowjob. and I came in her mouth.

We chatted till the timer went off..

sextifiying.
Old 26-12-2008, 09:07 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronicled1 View Post
I had a slow, long blowjob. and I came in her mouth.
So the 2nd time she allowed the CIM mate?!
Old 27-12-2008, 01:00 PM
Samster

chronicled1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

she did.

i've had a couple of girls allowing CIM over at 39, but you gotta treat them nicely first.

Just had a session with Yoyo yesterday. Added $160 to the boxing day damage.

great CIM too..will write FR another time.

Cheers
Old 29-12-2008, 06:35 PM
Samster

jscanman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it that you guys arnt hitting the brothels lately because of the economic situation or you guys are going but not posting?,

The Melbourne forum has come to a grinding halt!

Personally i haven't been for a month or so because i haven't had time, been doing 6days a week and on my day off i had no energy to fuck, besides the fact that ive got a new girl,

anyways, hope to see some more FR guys! & hopefully il make my way down to tope st again soon
Old 29-12-2008, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronicled1 View Post
she did.

i've had a couple of girls allowing CIM over at 39, but you gotta treat them nicely first.

Really?! Coz I didn't realise it. It's BBBJ with CIM we're talking about and not capped riteee...Hmmm...Maybe I'll go check them out...Anyone hot to recommend?
Old 29-12-2008, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscanman View Post
Is it that you guys arnt hitting the brothels lately because of the economic situation or you guys are going but not posting?,
i've been unofficially banned from middle tope because of one korean slut there.. saw her outside of work quite often and now she thinks i belong to her.. fucking bitch.. i don't know what she told the other girls but none of them will take my booking now.. bloody slut.
Old 30-12-2008, 10:19 AM
Samster

jscanman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefure View Post
i've been unofficially banned from middle tope because of one korean slut there.. saw her outside of work quite often and now she thinks i belong to her.. fucking bitch.. i don't know what she told the other girls but none of them will take my booking now.. bloody slut.
serious?, man that sucks, give it a while she'll probably move on considering that high turnover rate of these whores.
Old 30-12-2008, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
D30417995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

who's that bitch? tell us so we can ban her together!
or fuck till she cries
Old 30-12-2008, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
D30417995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

The Melbourne forum has come to a grinding halt!

Personally i haven't been for a month or so because i haven't had time, been doing 6days a week and on my day off i had no energy to fuck, besides the fact that ive got a new girl,

anyways, hope to see some more FR guys! & hopefully il make my way down to tope st again soon
haven't been to any brothels for almost 2 months; not much $ to spare these days...sigh
even a $70 massage, need to think think...so shit..
Old 30-12-2008, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
serious?, man that sucks, give it a while she'll probably move on considering that high turnover rate of these whores.
the bitch has been there for awhile and is there until feb/mar.. fucking won't stop messaging me cause she knows how pissed off i am..
do you know how embarrassing and shitty it felt being rejected by all the girls i tried selecting? pick one girl, and she says won't accept.. pick another one and she says the same.
the guys in the waiting room were all starring at me as if i was some sort of retarded pervert or got some disease.. getting fucking angry again thinking about it. oh well, looks like 39 tope street will be getting my business now.
Old 30-12-2008, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
...do you know how embarrassing and shitty it felt being rejected by all the girls i tried selecting? pick one girl, and she says won't accept.. pick another one and she says the same.
the guys in the waiting room were all starring at me as if i was some sort of retarded pervert or got some disease..

Wah! Thats serious?!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1