The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2009, 04:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Thanks heaps boys for your lovely FR.

Good man!!!
Old 19-02-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
D30417995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickycheong View Post
Another Madam Leona FR

Name: Boa
Origin: Korean
Height : 165 cm
Size : 8
Looks: 6/10
Body: Slim (not skinny)
Boobies: Huge ( C cup )
Catbath: none
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage: $265/60 minutes
Language : Korean
RTF: Yes and no (Read the last paragraph )

This FR should have been posted earlier before Boa went on holidays.

I was still feeling horny after a session with Miko (43 Tope Street) on a hot Saturday night so decided to go to ML to check out Boa.

I don't usually book a girl without seeing how she looks like first but decided to book her straight up.

Previous posts mentioned Boa looks a bit like Chae Yeon but with much bigger enhanced boobies.

I quickly finished my dinner in Chinatown and went straight to ML.

Asked OKT whether Boa has big tits, he said yes, and I said 1 hour booking please.

Was told to go to room 1. Boa then walked in and looked surprised why I booked her, so I said my friends told me there's a Chae Yeon here.

IMO I couldn't see any resemblance between her and Chae Yeon.

Anyway, who cares, I went there to get my didi deep throated and I got it.

Bros, if you think Cola's, Wendy's or Asako's BBBJ are top notch you haven't experience anything like Boa's deep throating skills.

We had a quick shower together and got down to business.

I'm not a fan of cat baths so I laid down on my back and hugged Boa closely while exploring her body.

She understood and attacked my little bro immediately.

I've got to say that it was one of the best BBBJs I've ever had.
Long BBBJ with very good suction and good use of the tongue to circle the glands.

She then capped me and started riding seductively.
Grabbed her wonderful boobies and played with them.
Hers felt soft but I think its fake.

Previous posts mentioned that Boa's boobs are fake?
True or false?

Hugged her when she continues to ride me.
I took the chance to kiss and DFK her.
She didn't refuse so we DFK for like 5 minutes.
Good DFK in my opinion.
Her mouth wasn't open that wide and tongue wasn't too wet.

Changed to doggie and was admiring her nice arse while banging her.

I got tired soon after and decided to switch to missionary.
Hmmm, I shouldn't have bonk Miko an hour ago.

Extremely tired and told Boa to suck me off and she surprisingly said yes.

This time she told me to stand on the mattress while she deep throats me.
Wow, this girl really enjoys giving BBBJ.
Told her I want to sit down.
I sat down on the edge of the mattress while she continues the BBBJ on her knees on the carpet.

Showered together again and I asked her whether she works every Saturday.
She said she's going away (China?) for a month.

Will I go back to ML to see Boa again?
I'd say yes without thinking twice but considering what had happened to a customer there last week, I'd would prefer to go to 43 Tope now.
Rumour has it that a bald headed owner was the one who smashed the iron pipe to that customer's head.
keeping an eye out for the court date so i can go to court and watch the trial. so looking forward to it.
Old 20-02-2009, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sid13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi boys, has anyone in this forum ever had a contest to find the best value for money WL in Melbourne. I was sitting at home watching TV when I had this idea. A group of guys would nominate a WL (each) they think is great value for money, then each member of the group would go and see if they too would get the same service as the person that nominated her. Each person would then post their review and tally up the points given for the service they received.

Points could be given for a number of areas:

Cost for 1/2 hour service
10 $100 or less
8 $110
6 $120
4 $130
2 $130+

Looks
10 Hot
8 Nice
6 Ok
4 Average
2 Ugly

8 22
6 24
4 26
2 28+

Other areas could include different levels of
Kissing
Blow jobs
Places you can use your fingers
Girlfriend feeling
Massage
Catbath
Shower action

With bonus points for Anal or 69, no points can be given if you pay extra to get some of these services. Then you tally up the points and divide by the number of service groups to give you a final score. Once everyone has seen all the WL then all scores are added and divided by the number of men giving the final value for money number.

Now the thing is you have to rate each WL on the service she gives you the first time you meet. So the WL nominated should be one that you feel confidant will give great service weather there short or tall, young or old, fat or skinny.

Anyone interested.
Old 20-02-2009, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jscanman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by D30417995 View Post
keeping an eye out for the court date so i can go to court and watch the trial. so looking forward to it.
Hey if you come across any info on the trial date please post it up, id also like to catch this trial, thanks alot, of course i will do the same
Old 20-02-2009, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Of all the palces in tope and gals.. my fav is still Sandy from Melbourne col. reason: chatty, good service and hot... looks ok ok only but her warmth and good service more than makes up for it.... compared to koreans who are in only for the fast ending only to go on to the next one...
Old 21-02-2009, 05:19 AM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Of all the palces in tope and gals.. my fav is still Sandy from Melbourne col. reason: chatty, good service and hot... looks ok ok only but her warmth and good service more than makes up for it.... compared to koreans who are in only for the fast ending only to go on to the next one...

Where is Sandy from mate? Any stats for her?
Old 21-02-2009, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Where is Sandy from mate? Any stats for her?
i saw sandy at the melbourne colosseum quite a while back, so here are stats for you.. sandy is vietnamese and very petite and thin. prob about 5"2' and 42kg and long brown hair. i would rate her looks at about 6/10 but depends on your taste she might be between 6-7. to me she looks kinda half viet, not like the full asian type of face, but a less attractive mixed viet/euro face if you know what i'm trying to say. a little hard to explain, not my style of girl but still nice enough for a very good fuck.. in the room sandy will try and up sell you extras on kissing, 69 etc.. she does it quite discretely by asking whether you want anything special. just tell her you prefer not to have those if you don't want to fork out for extras... you'll always end up kissing anyway, and she's certainly not one to go sour on you if you don't take her up on her offer for "specials". sandy is a pretty good root and speaks perfect english as she grew up in australia.. well she said sydney, but she is in melbourne working at the colosseum half the time.. i asked her why she comes down to melb to work rather than sydney and she goes, she might run into her brother if she worked in sydney.. lol..

anyway, it's been about a week since i wrote anything, and i'm back here today to whinge... who ever the fucker is who invented the 24 hours where women can make unreasonable demands and expect men to oblige should be taken out and shot.. i'm talking about the arsehole who invented valentines day.. the barstard is content on making my life hard every fucking 14 feb of each year. i had to spend the last week tied up in miserable brisbane because mr valentines had nothing better to do than to create a fucking day devoted to creating men miserable. if i get my hands on this guys decendents i'd give them a good earfull..

ok, enough of my bitching.. got back to melbourne in the evening and ditched the girlfriend at the first opportunity. drove straight to tope st and low and behold, the area was empty for the first time.. got inside and just 1 guy waiting.. don't know who or what he was waiting for as there were 3 rooms available.. beauty.. introduced to about 8 girls, and only 2 of them i could recognise.. holy shit, i haven't been away that long... mina and leah were the only girls i've seen before and the rest were new to me.. (oops, editing this post to add that coco was also there... how the fuck could i forget this little gem).. 3 of them were just plain ugly, a few passable lookers and a few were better than average.. chose stella cause she looked like the sluttiest of the lot.. stella is slightly tanned, about 5"5' fake c cups and large tattoo of a buttterly ontop of her right breast. about 7.5 on the looks department and been in aus about 2 weeks.. she speaks just about zero english but is quite friendly.. she is very new to tope st but by my guess she would have been working in korea for some time.. saids she's 20, but my estimate would put her real age at about 26 but physically she looks around 24-25.

stella starts by asking me to shower together, i told her in korean that i already had a shower and don't want another one... is this the procedure in middle tope now?? i remember leah did the same thing when i say her two weeks ago.. anyway, stella gave up trying to get me off the bed into the shower so she gets me to turn over for a cat bath.. licked my entire back with saliva running down like a river then she got down to my arse and then started to spread my bum cheeks for some rimming.. this is where i stopped her as i wanted to kiss later on and not keen on tasting my own arse hole on her tongue. for those that like arse rimming, you might want to try stella as there isn't many at middle tope that does it. the usual bbbj followed then she hops ontop for a long ride before i got bored and took control. flipped her over for some doggy and finished in that position. some cuddles and chit chat for the rest of the time before the final shower and heading off for some kimchi jigae in the city.
Old 22-02-2009, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Extremely tired and told Boa to suck me off and she surprisingly said yes.

Did she allows you to CIM (uncapped)?
Old 22-02-2009, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dickycheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Did she allows you to CIM (uncapped)?
CIM capped.
I still yet to find a WL who offers uncapped CIM.

Bros, does anyone know who offers uncapped CIM?
Old 22-02-2009, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sian cay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
CIM capped.
I still yet to find a WL who offers uncapped CIM.

Bros, does anyone know who offers uncapped CIM?
That would be Michelle from Moon Club Dandenong, she offers that service. She doesn't swallow though
Old 23-02-2009, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sian cay View Post
That would be Michelle from Moon Club Dandenong, she offers that service. She doesn't swallow though
Talking about Michelle...

Name: Michelle
Origin: Singapore (but somehow, I reckon more like M’sian that had lived in SIN)
Venue: MoonClub
Look: 5.5/10 (lianish looking)
Boobies: 34c (definitely enhanced)
Body: 6.5/10 (a ted meaty but not fat. Nice round arse I would say)
BBBJ: 8/10 (deep throat and full of it)
FJ: 8/10 (accommodating and nice arse for doggie)
Overall: 7.5/10

Knock off early from work 1 arvo and thought I shall go for a drive to the East and check out Michelle as she was mentioned a couple of times before by the boys.

Called up MoonClub to make sure that she was available and 45mins later driving under the arvo heat, I finally arrived at the destination.

Was shown to a nice decent size room at the end of the building, paid up and Michelle turned up soon after. First impression, although she was very friendly and chatty, to be honest, I wasn’t that much impressed with her look. So the mood kinda suck esp when I had just driven that far out.

Anyway, as always, I pumped myself up for the services, Michelle was so well known for.

She asked me to jump into the shower 1st and that she will follow shortly. The shower area was like as huge as the room itself. Ha!

The service that Michelle gave was indeed top notch. She took time to scrub every inch of me while continuing break the ice with me. Without realising it, she had already engulfed my little bro with her mouth! Alternating between cold/hot shower and my bro was also having a great time enjoyed every bit of the shower.

Soon after, we headed back to the bedroom when she gave me a very long and details paint job. Like in the shower, all areas were covered including the foot of my legs!!! She placed my feet and rubbed them on her warm erected nipples and would suck from the toes to the balls and dick.

AR was wonderful too as this kinda services was rather difficult to find in Aust these days. I could feel her tongue went all the way into the place where the Sun dun shines as if it was searching for some gold.

Before long, she started attacked my bro again with the BBBJ. I must say, it felt real good as she used different technique and did offer her pussy for me too. She blew on it for like a whole 20mins and had great hand stroking and tongue work combo and I had to try my very best to control it as I dun want it to explode into her mouth since I still haven’t try any of her other services yet.

Stopping her just before my volcano erupted and she made a comment that I was her first customer that could withstand so long from her “power” BJ. Ha! I bet she tells it to every customer of hers.

I am the kind of person that like the girl to be in control hence I let her be the one on top. She rode on me with her tight pussy and pressing her enhanced boobies into my face. I was biting those hard nipples of hers and squeezing those tight arse of hers too.

We switched to doggie and I came almost immediate. Michelle went on the help me wash up the 2nd time and then we bid farewell.

Overall it was a good sex session with her but coz of the distant from the city and her look dept, most probably I might not RTF.
Old 23-02-2009, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
shocky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

figure i should drop a FR from my time in melb. i could give so many from melb.

was on tour and met girl name kirsten at the melbourne show.

she seemed alright. had a few drinks, hang around with her friends and some other mutual friends we turned out to have

since i was touring at the time place to stay isnt always important. so instead using my mates couch to sleep on took up offer of her bed

looks - 7 / 10 but in the morning when was sober drop to 5 /10
body - 7 /10
boobs - 8 /10
BJ - dont remember much of it, was rather drunk by time got home
FJ - again the same but do remember her letting me use her dildo on her which was pretty fun and something different
damage - $0 yeah i didnt pay,
Old 24-02-2009, 04:58 PM
Samster

So Bro Shocky...Were you planning to share with us your contacts?
Old 25-02-2009, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Moff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys
I through i share with you the experience I had with a place call Sea Pearls of Melbourne in Williamtowns.
Its affordable place, on Monday there a special day and night rate are only $90 for 30 mins.
Anyway went there on sat night, there was three girls available. 1 aussie, 1 thai and 1 chinese.
The aussie girl was the youngest, she looks like around 21 but was kinda fat( Well compare to the other two asian girls). The other two asian girl was in there mid 20's or early 30's.
I end up with choosing the chinese girl.
name:
Yummi or mimi
Body: 6
boobs: 7( they were quite big)
look: 6( quite old with the lights on)
bbbl: 6.5
catbath: 6
FJ: 6.5
overal: 6.5

she gave me a massage then follow by a catbath. Her cat bath was decent not as good as say the one one middle of tope but half decent. then its off to BJ, it last for about 8 mins, she was quite good at the BJ, i could feel her tongue dancing on the tip of my dick, very tenderizing stuff. Then it was off to a fuck. overall the fucked was okay, nothing special.
then we huge and say our good bye.
Overal for the price of $120 for 30 mins its not bad for the bros who wants a good price.

I through i share my experience with you guys cheers.
PS: Can anyone recommend any good place with good looking Aussie girls if any brothers know some contact detail for some good looking blondes. I been search the forum but cant seem to have any local ones, most of them are oversea contacts.
PM me if any bros can help me out

Cheers
Old 26-02-2009, 04:45 PM
Samster

Name: Valentine
Origin: Laos
Venue: MC
Look: 7/10 (young and cute looking)
Boobies: 36D (all natural)
Body: 7/10 (short and small frame girl with huge assets)
CBJ: 8/10 (deep throat and full of it)
FJ: 8.5/10 (accommodating and very seductive)
Overall: 8.5/10

As recommended by Bro MelSJ, I headed down to MC to check out this chick.

Had the impression that Val was either from HKG or SIN hence to my surprise that she was actually from Laos.

Val was surprised herself that I had booked her even though I have not met her before. Told her that she was recommended by Bro MelSJ and that he placed high regards on her services hence I decided to try her out. She was shy at first and kept telling me she’s not that good.

After shown to the largest room at MC (she requested for it from the Mamasan coz she told me she likes to give the best to her customers), I proceed to the shower. Val came in shortly and joined me.

We broken the ice very quickly and was having heaps of fun in the shower as she kept teasing my little bro and guiding my hands to squeeze her enormous twin assets of hers while rubbing her bum against my dick. She even made me breast fuck her in the shower from time to time. I was waiting for a BBBJ in the shower but that didn’t happen but I wasn’t disappointed at all as Val was indeed a very easy girl to talk to and fun to be with.

She was not only very seductive in bed but gave a good head too. She told me that she used to do BBBJ and even CIM for her regulars but had since stopped. To be honest, I was so looking forward to that.

However, without the BBBJ, her CBJ was fantastic too. The suction was great and that sexy look of hers was the winning combo IMHO.

Val will make you feel totally relax and the GFE was fantastic too. You can fuck her anyway you like and she will make you felt like she was enjoying every min with you. A total gem I must say. Overall, it was a $200 well spent.

Thank you Bro MelSJ...Good man indeed!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1