The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 19-02-2012, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
NICE_MAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
Found a PRC budget SM queen ($100) per hour. She is very experienced although is a cosmetic sale girl back in china. Quite beautiful and can be very harsh in torturing. Expert in footworshipping, ponying, faceslapping, saliva dripping from month to month, assxxxx fingering (Bring your own cap), whipping and golden showering. PM me if you are interested. Operate in GL budget hotel.
Thanks HC_Lover for the contact number.

Immediately I called her and go to her destined hotel. SMS her the room number and she appeared in about 10 minutes.

I would say she is very pretty. But she is not that experienced in SM. BTW, she is worth for the dollar value.

Face : 8/10
Body : 8/10
Dom : 6/10
Painting : N0
FJ : Not try
GFE : 7/10
RTD : Will call here again
Old 19-02-2012, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Found a PRC budget SM queen ($100) per hour. She is very experienced although is a cosmetic sale girl back in china. Quite beautiful and can be very harsh in torturing. Expert in footworshipping, ponying, faceslapping, saliva dripping from month to month, assxxxx fingering (Bring your own cap), whipping and golden showering. PM me if you are interested. Operate in GL budget hotel.
Sorry to inform that Lisa would like to fix the tribute for an hour $120 instead.
Reason is that she will be very tiring and hectic for every session .New ideas need to think
How to torture all bro here.
Sorry for the inconvience caused
Old 20-02-2012, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
russenl is Cool - loads of Potential
electrical sex

hi, any bros have experience with the electrical sex toys found in u4ria and other sex toy shops - e-stim, zeus etc. - want to try..getting bored...russenl
Old 20-02-2012, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
yes... her rates are too high, even though i'm very sure she is better than what we can get locally... i'm sure great overseas dommes can be engaged for lower prices, although I have heard of some going up to this sum of 400USD, but very little are able to charge this price.

how old if your milf?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ydgduo View Post
keep it coming, it is interesting to read, even if i have no interest in getting hit in the balls? I thought you can be killed, if they kick too hard?
Bro dominion, I did not ask her about her age. Even if I did, she will most probably lie about it. I will place her as early 40s at most though.

Bro ydgduo, thanks for your interest. I am aware that getting kicked in the balls (by a pretty girl wearing thigh high/knee high boots) is not everyone's cup of tea but for me, it is my obsession.

Back to my story, the second MILF was happy to vent her frustrations at me, in particular, kicking my balls with her heels. Initially, she was reluctant to kick me hard for fear of injuring me. But halfway through the session, she was getting warmed up and started kicking me harder. I can tell from her expression that though it was her first time, she enjoyed it. As a result, I enjoyed that session too. Compared to some dominatrix whom I have tried, they are so disconnected to me - perhaps they have done this so often that it no longer appeals to them, me thinks.

The session only cost me $50, excluding room charges. She was happy having vent her frustration and me getting my balls injured by her sharp heels (yes, there were some blood but nothing to worry about).
Old 20-02-2012, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by terenceee View Post
Hi everyone this is my virgin post on BDSM.

Had a session with Mistress Kitty on Friday and wow! Best experience EVER. I am actually a BDSM newbie only had 2 sessions prior to this and this one really takes the cake.

Was told to meet Mistress Kitty at 7pm went to their dungeon. Had to climb up stairs was a few mins late. GOT PUNISHED for tardiness. Which I enjoyed greatly.

As a newbie Mistress Kitty was very gentle with me. ( cane marks on my butt would say otherwise ) so if your new or old bird she comes greatly recommended she knows what she is doing.

And she asked how long can my marks be left for. And if there was anything I don't do. During the 2 hour session she did so many things to me just to let me experience the pleasure and pain.

Btw this session was set up by Mistress Minky.
If your need her contact I am only allowed to give her email add.
So just PM me if needed. session was 200 per hr minimum of 2 hours and 50 for the use of the dungeon.
Oh ya no exchange of bodily fluids.
Bro terenceee, thanks for your sharing! I have upped your points. I have not had the opportunity to engage Miss Kitty yet but when I do, I will post her FR. Glad to hear you enjoyed your session with her!
Old 20-02-2012, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkcat View Post
Did a session few days ago. She is leaving today. Worth every cent. Understand abit steep on price, but price to pay for a international professional mistress is worth it. Beautiful mistress. Anyway..1 hr is enough. Not a time watcher too...She will be back in 2 weeks. Pls email her from her website.
Bro pinkcat, glad to hear you enjoyed your session. I have upped your points as well. Can you share your FR with us? I am sure all of us would love to know what she did to you.
Old 20-02-2012, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Sorry to inform that Lisa would like to fix the tribute for an hour $120 instead.
Reason is that she will be very tiring and hectic for every session .New ideas need to think
How to torture all bro here.
Sorry for the inconvience caused
Bro HC_LOVER, thanks for sharing with us this lobang! I will up your points shortly as I have just upped Bro pinkcat. I am sure most bros here will not mind paying $20 more if her service is good. I hope she has her own thigh high/knee high boots though so I can engage her.
Old 20-02-2012, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICE_MAN View Post
Thanks HC_Lover for the contact number.

Immediately I called her and go to her destined hotel. SMS her the room number and she appeared in about 10 minutes.

I would say she is very pretty. But she is not that experienced in SM. BTW, she is worth for the dollar value.

Face : 8/10
Body : 8/10
Dom : 6/10
Painting : N0
FJ : Not try
GFE : 7/10
RTD : Will call here again
Bro NICE_MAN, glad to hear you enjoyed your session. You are fast, man!
Old 20-02-2012, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
DaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So besides bro Percuss (who is Ms Keiko's friend to begin with), has anyone else had a session with her yet? Thoughts?
Old 20-02-2012, 04:19 PM
Samster

HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please be informed that Lisa having code red for the next few days and unable to serve or being "Served" by bro that interested in her.
Less bro Nice_man and TBogard that served her on Sunday as I knew and hope that both of you having an enjoyable time....
More FR are welcome as PRC SM queen not easy to come by. (Everything Budget as some pocket are not so deep)
Old 21-02-2012, 12:30 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Mirarger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi

Does Lisa have any equipment? Also, I'd really appreciate it if there are any detailed FRs; I'd like to see how creative she can get.

Thanks!
Old 21-02-2012, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
russenl is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro Arcticbear, Mistress Suniya stated in her collarme profile that she will be in Sillypore from 28th March to 4th April.

On Wednesday night, I received an email from Thaidomina saying that Mistress Nurie and Mistress Jasmine will be coming Sillypore from 29th February till 2nd March. I have replied to the email for a session the very next day but till date, I have not heard anything from Mistress Nurie yet.

I recall following my honest feedback on the previous Thaidomina team of Mistress Bella and Mistress Femina, Mistress Nurie was pretty pissed off with me. I hope this time round, both Mistress Nurie and Mistress Jasmine will be wearing the thigh high boots that I desire so very much.
just saw at their thaidomina web site that it is not mistress nurie but mistress bella who is coming to singapore along with mistress jasmine. they don't give a date. may be if more of us confirm that we want to serve her, she will confirm feb 29th trip.
Old 21-02-2012, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirarger View Post
Hi

Does Lisa have any equipment? Also, I'd really appreciate it if there are any detailed FRs; I'd like to see how creative she can get.

Thanks!
Most PRC mistress in sillypore i believe don't really have equipment with them.
They are not as professional as mistress from collarme. That is what i meant "budget". But just bring your own personnel toys if available.
Foot worship, ponying, slapping, spitting, asshole fingering, armpit licking, body worship and golden showering don't actually needs any equipments except a dog collar leash up around the neck and all within an hour time frame
Old 21-02-2012, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
jonah11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Mistress Kitty and Mistress Kathy

Part One

It was a quiet afternoon that I received a call from Ms Kitty while having lunch to meet her without delay and further questions. Took a quick bite and head down to the dungeon as far as I could. My heart was pounding at the thought of meeting her again and hoping to cherish the moment to spend such good moments with her solely. Upon reaching the doorstep, I try my best to quieten myself down as I faintly knocked on the wooden door. A few minutes later, the door opened....slowly....

For a moment, there seemed no one inside. I slowly walked in and out of a sudden, a black thrash bag came over my head and cut off my sight and soon a pair of hands grabbed my body and then to my astonishment, a second pair of hands covered my mouth and the words came "do not make any noise". Soon thereafter, I discovered ropes being used to tie my hands while the first pair of hands started to undress me from the bottom. Once that was done, I was untied and told to undress my shirt and not to try anything funny as no one knows I am in this place and they could "take care of me anytime".

After I removed my shirt, the swift pair of hands came and tie my hands behind. A ball gag appeared under the bag and popped into my mouth before the bag was removed. I saw for the first time, Ms Kitty and then there was another mistress.....Ms Kitty introduced her as Ms Kathy (another mistress from LQD). Ms Kathy is voluptous with shapey legs and look strong.

I was commanded to crawl on all four to the toilet where I had a "champagne test" of whose "wine" was it with my eyes blindfolded.....I failed on all attempts. Ms Kitty then told me that for my punishment, I would be given a cleansing.....An enema....I was very scared and frightened as I had never been given such treatment before. There was no choice.....Like or not, the first syringe goes in.....Follow by second and then third and so on.....I lost count. To make it more exciting, Ms Kitty "attacked" my nemesis....my armpits. Her fingers were so devilish and clawing on my most weakest parts of my body that I wish I would surrender to her entirely now.....The teasing was merciless especially when she removed my blindfold on a few occasions and she rolled up her tongue seducingly.

After the enema was done, I was crawled to the dungeon and tie down for an ass lesson as informed by Ms Kathy. Ms Kitty untied my blindfold and showed me the dildos and asked if I like to make a choice....What choice I have? All are so big and I worry for my tiny and tight little asshole....I almost cried and pleaded for mercy......But they all fell on deaf ears as both mistresses started laughing at me and were even happier with my pleading.....

Part 2 coming next.
Old 21-02-2012, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
jonah11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Mistress Kitty and Mistress Kathy

Part 2

My legs were aching from the position that I was put in......The blindfold was put back as mistress feels that I do not deserve to see what is going to happen next and that I should not know who is fcuking my ass. Mistress hinted that all holes will be filled and that was where I realized to my horror....But it was too late was a dildo starts to touch my ass and another one touches my mouth.....I was asked to lubricate it before the other dildo takes its turn.....It was not successful with the dildos and both mistresses decided to have more fun with me.

I was told that we will play modified blindman's buff and my job is to find mistress's panties around the dungeon.....I complied and soon the blindfold came. But little did I know that the ball gag came on as well. Ear plugs were next and finally a hood sealed my head. I wondered how do I communicate even if I can find it......Unfortunately, I was to be nothing but mistresses' plaything.....No sooner after sensory deprivation was applied to me, I heard a faint sound at the background that the game shall commence. As I try to move around the dungeon, I was teased by mistress kathy and mistress kitty's voices. The ticklish torment came as I was unable to locate and even ascertained where I was......Soon Ms kitty came to me and said that "Looks like you need some encouragement and help".....Within seconds, I felt a sharp pain on my back and ass......Paddle and whip were being used to "encourage" me to continue my treasure hunt......To make things worse, I felt something hot being poured my back.....I screamed but muffled noises came out.....I suspected it was candle wax (which was the case as confirmed later). The hotness continued and was very "encouraging" as the liquid was continuously poured onto my back, my chest and even my legs and hands.....I started to cry, scream and plead for mercy (but I was loving it every moment) but mistresses enjoyed their torment of me......It took me a while to locate both mistresses' panties.....But that was not the end.....I was instructed to smell and guess their color. I failed miserably and paddling and whipping was inflicted on my inner thighs (which were extremely painful). After that I was discarded at one corner while both mistresses took a fiver.

Next is Part 3.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1