The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 27-02-2012, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WweJustin89 View Post
Hmm...had quite a bad encounter with Miss Keiko I guess...

Initially I thought she was looking for a lifestyle slave as several message exchange and she did not state she was a pro-domme then.

Had applied leave on Monday (which is today) to rest as we agreed to meet on Sunday for a session. In the morning, message said she got some personal stuffs to settle and wish the session to be transferred to today.

But after several exchanges of message, suddenly the contact breaks off and she did not pick up my call again. Left hanging and don't know if I will be having a session with her or not. ? marks
Bro WweJustin89, sorry to hear about your bad experience with Miss Keiko. Did you managed to arrange a session with her today?

I have emailed her previously and she does take quite a while to reply.
Old 27-02-2012, 08:59 PM

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
WweJustin89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro WweJustin89, sorry to hear about your bad experience with Miss Keiko. Did you managed to arrange a session with her today?

I have emailed her previously and she does take quite a while to reply.
No bro. In the end, she said she was a pro-domme and only charges for the session. So I did not continue as I do not have the budget, 200 per hour sia...haha. Pocket not deep enough, but in the first place she did not make her point clear. And I message her when her collarme account was just created, and she did not state she is here for pro-domme. So this causes the misunderstanding, and she never state the rate too...luckily I asked her before I went out....

But even I have $200, I would still give her a miss as it is really too steep for a beginner Mistress and no equipments. I rather invest on the thai Mistress that comes once in a while or even Miss Minky. =)
Old 27-02-2012, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
Bro.. she doesnt seem to be like this leh. I already got in touch with her and will be arranging a session this week.
Her replies are friendly and nice, but sometimes it take very long and I don't like the feeling of being left hanging. I prefer straightforward and swift answers so I can go ahead and plan my program for the rest of the days.

Like today's situation already cause me to waste 1 leave for no reason, so that's why I am pretty pissed off with this. And until today 1pm, (where we supposed to meet 2.30pm) then she said she is only doing it as a pro domme.

But initially, she didnt make her point clear she is purely doing this for cash. Yup, oh well...the day is over, so forget it. Just a warning, everything went well for me to...until the few hours before the session, so don't be too happy bro =)
Old 27-02-2012, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydgduo View Post
maybe she lost her phone.
Nah bro, she replied me in the morning 7.30am. But at the same time I saw her online at collarme, oh well...Guess I just got "DOPED" haha.
Old 28-02-2012, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
percuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nah bro, she replied me in the morning 7.30am. But at the same time I saw her online at collarme, oh well...Guess I just got "DOPED" haha.

Hi bro Justin,

I'm sorry you have a bad experience. But it is stated very clearly on her collarme account that she is a pro domme.

Do read her profile. I'm sorry that you believe that she led you on to think that she's a lifestyle domme. I don't know in which part of her description and her profile does it state that she is a lifestyle-mistress. Mistress Keiko is rather eloquent in her writing and she often go out of the way to contact you guys thru emails. She prefer knowing her clients well before a session , to provide a good experience. Maybe the effort she puts in the email conversation with you led you to think that she is interested in having a D/s relationship with you?

On the note of cancellation, I'm sure she is sorry to cancel but she will only cancel if she has no choice. When she stated personal matters, it REALLY personal matters, and its not a small matter.

so justin, hope you understand.
Old 28-02-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
No bro. In the end, she said she was a pro-domme and only charges for the session. So I did not continue as I do not have the budget, 200 per hour sia...haha. Pocket not deep enough, but in the first place she did not make her point clear. And I message her when her collarme account was just created, and she did not state she is here for pro-domme. So this causes the misunderstanding, and she never state the rate too...luckily I asked her before I went out....

But even I have $200, I would still give her a miss as it is really too steep for a beginner Mistress and no equipments. I rather invest on the thai Mistress that comes once in a while or even Miss Minky. =)
Bro WweJustin89, I got to know Miss Keiko through Bro percuss via this thread. At that time, Bro percuss has stated that Miss Keiko will be charging $200 per hour and gave us her profile in CM. I used the PM function in CM to initiate my request to Miss Keiko. She did take quite a while to reply to my first PM agreeing to meet me. We subsequently exchanged emails instead of PM via CM as it is more convenient for us. Besides, I dun really go CM nowadays.

So far, I have no problems with my emails with Miss Keiko though sometimes, she takes quite a while to reply. The only problem I have is arranging our session given my current hectic schedule. Due to what I like, I cannot arrange my sessions too closely. I need to space out my sessions at least one week apart so I can recover fully to enjoy my next session. Another constraint is my budget. I set aside a certain amount each month to indulge in my sessions. Should I be too busy for a particular month, that money gets rolled over to the next month.

Hence, I know what you mean when you say you will not be engaging Miss Keiko due to she charging the same rate as other local dominatrix like Mistress Minky (who has the equipment and a dungeon). Am I right in saying you are worried that Miss Keiko (or other newbie dominatrix) may not be able to fulfill your BDSM fantasies despite charging $200 per hour?

I guess I am more fortunate as I do not really need as much BDSM equipment. However, I do need my dominatrix to be wearing thigh high/knee high leather boots. And I am very happy to share that Miss Keiko has agreed to wearing her knee high leather boots when she is meeting me! Believe me when I tell you that this request is not always fulfilled so this is a big deal to me.
Old 28-02-2012, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by percuss View Post
Hi bro Justin,

I'm sorry you have a bad experience. But it is stated very clearly on her collarme account that she is a pro domme.

Do read her profile. I'm sorry that you believe that she led you on to think that she's a lifestyle domme. I don't know in which part of her description and her profile does it state that she is a lifestyle-mistress. Mistress Keiko is rather eloquent in her writing and she often go out of the way to contact you guys thru emails. She prefer knowing her clients well before a session , to provide a good experience. Maybe the effort she puts in the email conversation with you led you to think that she is interested in having a D/s relationship with you?

On the note of cancellation, I'm sure she is sorry to cancel but she will only cancel if she has no choice. When she stated personal matters, it REALLY personal matters, and its not a small matter.

Bro percuss, when Miss Keiko (or any professional dominatrix) needs to cancel the session, I am sure it is due to unforeseen circumstances beyond her control. The question is whether she informs the client as early as possible so that the client can arrange an alternate session with her. Of course, the dominatrix should make his alternate session a top priority to make up to him.
Old 28-02-2012, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by percuss View Post
Hi bro Justin,

Yeah I do, I am not so angry with this part as she did inform me and I agrees with that. Just that the reply I felt was way too slow.

Bro, when she first created the collarme profile. It did not state she is a pro-domme, it was until recently then she update that into her profile. That cause the misunderstanding and I did not read the forum here as I was kinda busy until recently I thought of browsing the reviews here. Then I see she was a pro-domme, that's why I asked her again before we meet. And then she said she is.

Yup
Old 28-02-2012, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Bro WweJustin89, I got to know Miss Keiko through Bro percuss via this thread. At that time, Bro percuss has stated that Miss Keiko will be charging $200 per hour and gave us her profile in CM. I used the PM function in CM to initiate my request to Miss Keiko. She did take quite a while to reply to my first PM agreeing to meet me. We subsequently exchanged emails instead of PM via CM as it is more convenient for us. Besides, I dun really go CM nowadays.

So far, I have no problems with my emails with Miss Keiko though sometimes, she takes quite a while to reply. The only problem I have is arranging our session given my current hectic schedule. Due to what I like, I cannot arrange my sessions too closely. I need to space out my sessions at least one week apart so I can recover fully to enjoy my next session. Another constraint is my budget. I set aside a certain amount each month to indulge in my sessions. Should I be too busy for a particular month, that money gets rolled over to the next month.

Hence, I know what you mean when you say you will not be engaging Miss Keiko due to she charging the same rate as other local dominatrix like Mistress Minky (who has the equipment and a dungeon). Am I right in saying you are worried that Miss Keiko (or other newbie dominatrix) may not be able to fulfill your BDSM fantasies despite charging $200 per hour?

I guess I am more fortunate as I do not really need as much BDSM equipment. However, I do need my dominatrix to be wearing thigh high/knee high leather boots. And I am very happy to share that Miss Keiko has agreed to wearing her knee high leather boots when she is meeting me! Believe me when I tell you that this request is not always fulfilled so this is a big deal to me.
Yeah, totally agree with you that we always hope to get our fetish fulfiled when we pay if not is really hard breaking, cash and time wasting too.

Well, anyway is over so no point discussing this anymore. Perhaps just a personal bad expereince with her.
Old 28-02-2012, 01:11 PM
Samster

Bro WweJustine89, for me between time and money, time is more important to me. Imagine if I have to take leave to session with someone and in the end, I got flown aeroplane, that time lost cannot be regained though one can always earn more money. Also, part of the joys of arranging a session is the anticipation. I will count down the days/hours and that gives me something to look forward to. Of course if the session does not materialize, it will be painful (not in the good sense).

Anyway, your bad experience reminds me of a certain dominatrix I emailed a few years back. Although she was charging me rather high for her services, she did not have the kind of boots I desire. Instead of understanding my boot fetish, she criticized I was too demanding when I wanted to see a picture of her boots.

Needless to say, I never met up with her nor plan to do so.
Old 28-02-2012, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
okiepoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticbear View Post
Just saw mistress suniya's website. She listed that she will be in singapore from the 18th to 26th of march..looking forward already. her golden shower is one of the best
I saw Mistress Suniya last week and can vouch for her golden shower being one of the best. She makes sure that you get a great view of her pussy while delivering. I have tried many of the Mistresses in Bangkok and Suniya is first rate.
Old 28-02-2012, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Arcticbear, Mistress Suniya stated in her collarme profile that she will be in Sillypore from 28th March to 4th April.

On Wednesday night, I received an email from Thaidomina saying that Mistress Nurie and Mistress Jasmine will be coming Sillypore from 29th February till 2nd March. I have replied to the email for a session the very next day but till date, I have not heard anything from Mistress Nurie yet.

I recall following my honest feedback on the previous Thaidomina team of Mistress Bella and Mistress Femina, Mistress Nurie was pretty pissed off with me. I hope this time round, both Mistress Nurie and Mistress Jasmine will be wearing the thigh high boots that I desire so very much.
I had a session in Bangkok last week with Mistress Jasmine and Mistress Nikki of Thaidomina. While Mistress Jasmine was driving me back to the BTS station, I asked her about Singapore and she said the she was planning to go but may have to cancel if not enough bookings. She very much wants to go but has to cover the overhead. I have sessioned with her twice now and would certainly recommend her.
Old 28-02-2012, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyolaika View Post
Hi all,

I'm traveling to Tokyo soon, and planning on a visit to La Siora. Would love some recommendations on which mistress to choose, bearing in mind that it's my first time and I think I would prefer a lighter session, with more attention to leg and ass worship? Which mistress would be best?

Thanks!
My only experience was with Akiho but I would certainly recommend her for your interests. She has an incredibly sexy body and very nice legs. She likes to verbally humiliate while sitting on your face and the view from down there is spectacular. I really don't think you could go wrong at La Siora.
Old 28-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostdog View Post
Can anyone expand a little bit on what it is like at Amacord?

I have read the things stated in this thread, but I'm curious to hear a bit more.

What is the atmosphere like in there? Is it casual? A bit stressful? Is there a best time to go? Behaviors or topics of conversation to avoid?

Much appreciated if anyone can answer. I have really enjoyed reading through this thread and want to thank those who have contributed to making it so informative.
I stopped in to Bar Amacord a few weeks ago after a session at my Hotel with Akiho from La Siora. Akiho actually accompanied me in a cab to Amacord which is good because I probably would not have found it otherwise. Once there, I was surprised at how small it is. There is a bar with a cage underneath and the Mistresses sit on the other side of the bar. They had one English speaking Mistress there so I spent my time with her and even spent some time under the bar in the cage while she cropped me. I was the only non-local there but had fun.
Old 29-02-2012, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
percuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI Bro Justin and Robert,

just to clarify any doubts, I was the one who helped Mistress keiko to setup the Collarme profile. The profile contents have never been updated from day one , only the journal entries were added by mistress keiko herself and the emails.

And also Due to the nature of her Day job, Mistress keiko have limited access to internet. But trust me, She replies everyone's emails the moment she have access to internet. I even offered to manage her emails for her and got rejected as she don't want anyone to read the mails but herself as she wants to protect the privacy of her clients. ( I got punished for suggesting, hehe)

but trust me, Mistress keiko is very enthusiastic and professional.

And oh Bro robert, I;ve seen her Knee high boots! she just bought them!
anyway about her price, although she is new, it is given the fact that she is
-young
-pretty
-Japanese (with some chinese mix)
-Singaporean
-eloquent

which can fulfill many bro's Japanese fantasies!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1