The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2012, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
micked is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Midvalley Senspa

too late...were there yesterday spending 2 session with esther...tiring and exhausted...should have ask you to join me yesterday as i am there relaxing for the whole day...you are right...nothing much improve but the stock have been changing on & off for the PRC and some do look nice...you should have get my number...hehe
Old 07-06-2012, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 18
anarc1333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I gotta confess I went down to see how things were today at 7ish and to my surprise there were actually quite a few girls working! First time I see so many in a while =D My fave Sonia is back so took her for 2 sessions. Guess I'll be going after all!
Old 12-06-2012, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ryancolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do they accept malay costumer?hehe im shy la
Old 12-06-2012, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ryancolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

and the damage 250 is for how long?sorry noob here
Old 12-06-2012, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tyto1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryancolt View Post
Go there & ask.

Quote:
and the damage 250 is for how long?sorry noob here
1 shot.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:00 PM
Not Activated

P524 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there to have a look and by chance managed to catch hold of Sonia. Boy I can understand the excitement of bro Anarc1333... Her skill is great! She nearly got me exploding in her mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarc1333 View Post
I gotta confess I went down to see how things were today at 7ish and to my surprise there were actually quite a few girls working! First time I see so many in a while =D My fave Sonia is back so took her for 2 sessions. Guess I'll be going after all!
Old 13-06-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by P524 View Post
Went there to have a look and by chance managed to catch hold of Sonia. Boy I can understand the excitement of bro Anarc1333... Her skill is great! She nearly got me exploding in her mouth.
Treat her well! She was telling me how she's lazier these days, always take leave for 2 weeks at a time sorta thing. I think i'll go back visit her soon. She is super aggressive when you know how to push her buttons =)
Old 17-06-2012, 03:05 AM
Samster

slimer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there yesterday night...ard 10pm...no girls at all...quite disappointed... Maybe all working
So, went for a dip n sauna before having some light meal and looking at girls...
A few came and I chose a CKT named Carol.
She entered the room and immediately took out a ciggie and started puffing away while initiating light conversations with me. Quite a chatty girl. Then proceeded to shower where she started things off with a BJ. After that, it's off to business. Again, started off with BJ then cat bath which was quite normal and few minutes later, the FJ. fake moans turned me off a bit but the pinkish nipples was a pleasure for the eyes. Boobs aren't that big so boob lovers won't b satisfied.

Name: Carol
Looks: 7/10 (has the ang moh look)
Boobs: 7/10 (A+size but very pink nipples )
BJ: 8/10 nice suction
FJ: 7/10 fake moan (no mood so did 3 positions n let her hj me)
HJ: 8/10 keep changing from BJ to HJ to BJ to HJ...LOL...I like
Fingering : yes
FK: yes
AR: yes

Overall, it was ok I guess. Quite chatty. Can joke n laugh while fucking... Lol
WIR: maybe try others
Damage: 238
Old 17-06-2012, 09:39 PM
Samster

Bro, 10pm on a weekend, or even a weekday will have no one.. The girls probably go back around 8-9 depending on how the day goes. Good time to go is about 5-7 =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimer View Post
Went there yesterday night...ard 10pm...no girls at all...quite disappointed... Maybe all working
So, went for a dip n sauna before having some light meal and looking at girls...
A few came and I chose a CKT named Carol.
She entered the room and immediately took out a ciggie and started puffing away while initiating light conversations with me. Quite a chatty girl. Then proceeded to shower where she started things off with a BJ. After that, it's off to business. Again, started off with BJ then cat bath which was quite normal and few minutes later, the FJ. fake moans turned me off a bit but the pinkish nipples was a pleasure for the eyes. Boobs aren't that big so boob lovers won't b satisfied.

Name: Carol
Looks: 7/10 (has the ang moh look)
Boobs: 7/10 (A+size but very pink nipples )
BJ: 8/10 nice suction
FJ: 7/10 fake moan (no mood so did 3 positions n let her hj me)
HJ: 8/10 keep changing from BJ to HJ to BJ to HJ...LOL...I like
Fingering : yes
FK: yes
AR: yes

Overall, it was ok I guess. Quite chatty. Can joke n laugh while fucking... Lol
WIR: maybe try others
Damage: 238
Old 18-06-2012, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
googlexc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yes. malay friend need teman can email me [email protected] . we go together
Old 22-06-2012, 07:52 PM
Samster

Decided to pay a visit today, since my regulars were all working, I decided to try a CKT named Visa today after seeing her after she finish makan. Quite busy today at Sens, more crowded than usual. After CK the PRC girls and didn't feel like taking San San, told the captain to gimme Visa.

Name: Visa
Looks: 6.5/10 (Quite SYT, but nothing really special. Thigh tattoo is quite ok, mid back length black hair)
Boobs: 6/10 (Really not for boob lovers)
BJ: 10/10 (Can rival Sonia in my books)
FJ: 8/10 (Very wet, even without KY. Hit the right spot and she gets very loud. Moans quite good, like Jap AV, complete with head shaking )
GFE: 8/10 (Ipoh girl, really easy to talk to. Cutesy and has very schoolgirl mannerisms)
Rush: 10/10 (Definitely not. She even check her watch while BBBJ and say, still got plenty of time and continue)
FK: No
AR: No
RTF: Confirm. I love hot girls, but for Visa's BBBJ, I'll make an exception.

To be honest, the best thing about Visa is the combination of cutesy GND attitude, killer BBBJ with the right suction, wetness, deep throat and staring right at you and good GFE that will let me go back for her. she doesn't have perfectly smooth skin, nor is she the prettiest, but she is right now up there with my preferred girls. She BBBJ me for a solid 10-15mins. It's a wonder how I lasted as long. As soon as I entered her, I knew i couldn't hold it for any longer. We did 2 positions and I came while she gripped me tight missionary style. If you ever have the chance, go look her up. I know she's working on the weekend for those bros who cheong in the weekend =)
Old 26-06-2012, 12:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
changqing is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarc1333 View Post
After being outstation for a few weeks, decided to pop into Senspa a little early today. Not many girls available to choose from, so I decided on a CKT called Carmen

CKT around mid to late 20's. KL girl only just started working at Sens not long ago
Look: 7/10, but had long waistlength hair that I like. A little bit of loose skin around tummy, everywhere else very smooth.
Boob: B cup, not bad but nothing special
BBBJ: 7.5/10 too short but quite good. Just enough suction.
FJ: 8/10 Her moans are just like Jap AV actress, quite turn on by that. When she on the bottom she will play with you while you pump her. Doggy style she will play with herself and reach back and play with your balls, quite song. Definitely not dead fish style
GFE: 9/10 we clicked quite well and she is very good for a Spa girl. She's not the best, but certainly one of my faves in Senspa.
Rush: Nope, not at all...
RTF: Definitely. A good alternative when my faves are not there.
Damage: RM228

Pls PM me the ctc for this lady. Feel like want to make more adventures since my didi is doing quite well now after few massage session by a PUDU PRC who seem specialize in didi massage for man who have erection problem. u can email for ctc if u want to try this PRC

[email protected]
Old 26-06-2012, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AlphaBetaGamma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,can anyone tell me if Senspa hav service like massage + bbbj/bj only??If so,how much ar???
Old 26-06-2012, 08:32 PM
Samster

tyto1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No need ctc lar,
just go there tell the reception you want to boink whoever and they take you downstrairs la.
Old 27-06-2012, 01:34 AM
Samster (M)

FarkerWulf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Technically, this is my first FR, so please be gentle

Was in KL today for an in-and-out trip for some business and had some time to spare in MidValley, so checked out sammyforum for ideas. Had previously gone for Citadel, so tot to give Senspa a try.

Was there very early at 11am, so no action till after 2pm. Picked Jess as none of the girls recommended here was around. The other choices were Amy and another Malay girl.

It's pretty much sop with bathing and checking out the parts but it's straight to the bed with my nipples being attacked with not much talking (I prefer a bit of banter before diving in, so to speak :-)

Name: Jess
Looks: 6.5/10 (Pretty, but not spectacular)
Boobs: 6/10 (A cup, but firm)
BJ: 6/10 (moaning a bit fake and feeling is so-so only)
FJ: 6/10 (Tight and gives a good ride on top, but fake-ish moaning puts me off big time. Missionary is somewhat better for me feeling-wise but maybe have gotten pass the vocal distraction by then :-) Doggie position don't work for me as there is not much visual simulation - her bum is rather small for my liking.)
GFE: 6.5/10 (Ipoh girl, not very talkative, but I sense she will open up if she gets more familiar)
Rush: 6/10 (felt a bit rushed as I seldom go for bonking only, more used to a nice massage followed by action)
AR: No
RTF: Probably. You would think that an FR like that I wouldn't but she did something I appreciated. I would liked to boast to have the longest dick here but I don't and she has a simple technique that made it work for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1