The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2024, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 13
stiffjob is a splendid one to beholdstiffjob is a splendid one to beholdstiffjob is a splendid one to beholdstiffjob is a splendid one to beholdstiffjob is a splendid one to beholdstiffjob is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any massage that opens until late night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace73 View Post
Went to central Area late night.
Name: Ba**
look: 8/10
height: 167
boobs: 38D Big assets
Msg: So so only
main menu: very Shiok many patterns
b**j: suction is good
Serv: 8.0/10 willing to accommodate good GFE
Dmg: entrance 3B
RTF : definitely
Tried Ba** and agree with FR.
Thank you bro ace73 for the recommendation.
Old 26-03-2024, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
imbored102 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
sent n check mailbox ya
Can share to me as well pls. Thanks!
Old 26-03-2024, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
dragonus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Sent to all bros for this gem..

Yea, she is really one hot office lady look. Fair, good complexion, long slim legs, small waist, small feet, but boobs is C cup. Her hair is super long and flowing too. Haha.. massage can be harder but hot oil is relaxing de.. i always doze off, and she also do free cupping..
Hi bro can share ctc?
Old 26-03-2024, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Honesthunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I have given an FR before but I went last night and it was a good session. So thought of sharing since I promise this gem..those who want FJ or BJ pls skip. This is a TCM joint.

She takes late appt too and she ask me to try her cupping which rejuvenate me. She also has ear digging and hot stone therapy at no extra cost. Entrance is $60. For cupping, I can tell she is professional as she was checking on these areas as well as telling me which 穴道 had issues.

In terms of looks, she is like an OL. Fair skin, fair complexion, sharp features, super long hair which touches the waist if she do not tie up. Last night, she wear her white TCM jacket but inside is a body hugging spaghetti strip. And she always wear yoga leggings or long tights. I do know she works out often at Anytime Fitness so she has a tight body. Petite too, which is my type. Boobs is a big B...really nice. My perfect cup of tea.

Massage wise, she knows the right point. The hot stone therapy really soothing. And she plays light music too. The room is painted grey and she will turn off the lights and i doze off many times. Massage bed is those bigger type too.

The room do not have individual shower so need to walk out which is fine. In terms of parking, maybe a challenge sometimes esp during lunch and dinner. But at night and morning, it is okay. Location is around Little India side. If i am not mistaken, this is a registered TCM joint but let me verify first. Haha

Good looking OL with some skillss....perfect combo.
Bro can share contact? Thank you
Old 26-03-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
boringpunggol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

many years ago pre-covid i remember there is a shop at rangoon road. can't remember the name. 2-3am still open one

always after siamdiu have a nice supper then go massage to end off the night
Old 26-03-2024, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 3
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbored102 View Post
Can share to me as well pls. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonus View Post
Hi bro can share ctc?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honesthunter View Post
Bro can share contact? Thank you
sent n treat this gem well bros
her wechat pic is exactly her..see liao sure steam..
Old 26-03-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yoop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, care to share ctc? Thanks!

Quote:
I have given an FR before but I went last night and it was a good session. So thought of sharing since I promise this gem..those who want FJ or BJ pls skip. This is a TCM joint.

She takes late appt too and she ask me to try her cupping which rejuvenate me. She also has ear digging and hot stone therapy at no extra cost. Entrance is $60. For cupping, I can tell she is professional as she was checking on these areas as well as telling me which 穴道 had issues.

In terms of looks, she is like an OL. Fair skin, fair complexion, sharp features, super long hair which touches the waist if she do not tie up. Last night, she wear her white TCM jacket but inside is a body hugging spaghetti strip. And she always wear yoga leggings or long tights. I do know she works out often at Anytime Fitness so she has a tight body. Petite too, which is my type. Boobs is a big B...really nice. My perfect cup of tea.

Massage wise, she knows the right point. The hot stone therapy really soothing. And she plays light music too. The room is painted grey and she will turn off the lights and i doze off many times. Massage bed is those bigger type too.

The room do not have individual shower so need to walk out which is fine. In terms of parking, maybe a challenge sometimes esp during lunch and dinner. But at night and morning, it is okay. Location is around Little India side. If i am not mistaken, this is a registered TCM joint but let me verify first. Haha

Old 26-03-2024, 07:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Kyc321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share contact? Thanks
Old 28-03-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster

Anon12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
sent n check mailbox ya
Can share ctc?
Old 29-03-2024, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Karmalu is Cool - loads of Potential

Name:Yoyo

Yoyo's WeChat:
yaonuli315

My review after visiting her for the 8th time!!!!! 💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️🤪🤪🤪😍🥰😍🤪💯💯:

Look (样貌): A+
GFE(女友感): A+
Massage(按摩): A-
Attitude(服务态度): A++
Overall(整体评分): 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Remarks: 放工后赶紧就下来找悠悠了!🥰😍🤪 买了瓶椰子水给她解渴。。

今天聊了比较多,也试到了她的踩背!💪

悠悠很贴心,会问妳后才踩,不会因为我们认识久了就随便来, 依然会给妳她的全部,努力的满足你的需求!她也很专业的跟你讲解在按时,哪一部份比较多结

耶酥为人们受难。。。悠悠也一样!天天为客受难与努力,我看了真的得在约多一次!!!!太过流念难忘啦!😍 😍🤪🤪💙💪💪👍👍
Old 29-03-2024, 11:07 PM
Samster (M)

FrostyIce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sent to all bros for this gem..

Yea, she is really one hot office lady look. Fair, good complexion, long slim legs, small waist, small feet, but boobs is C cup. Her hair is super long and flowing too. Haha.. massage can be harder but hot oil is relaxing de.. i always doze off, and she also do free cupping..
hi bro fries, mind sharing the contact please? TIA!
Old 30-03-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 3
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoop View Post
Hi bro, care to share ctc? Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyc321 View Post
Hi bro can share contact? Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon12 View Post
Can share ctc?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyIce View Post
hi bro fries, mind sharing the contact please? TIA!
sorry was busy...check inbox bros
Old 30-03-2024, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2551 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Hi bro can share contact?
Old 03-04-2024, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 10
heavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to all
Quote:

Hi bro, can share contact please? TIA!
Old 04-04-2024, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
johnthedriver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro, don’t mind can share contact? Thank you so much in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1