The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2009, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zairy83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai @ Sri Petaling

Yeah bro..we cant PM u...maybe u can PM me for EVA cntct No...pls..
Old 02-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Samster

v3r0n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Could you please PM Eva No?? Thanks ya
Old 02-09-2009, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Like that going on, the Q will reach Serdang
hahaha...bro, i think more than Serdang already. I just join the Q and I can see Seremban toll exit...how about that ??
Old 02-09-2009, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Bro KS, just send a PM to u however cant get through as ur inbox already full. Mind to share the ctc with me ? Thanks
Old 02-09-2009, 02:35 PM
Samster (M)

sun709394 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can you please PM her contact to me
Old 03-09-2009, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
KillerSaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi Bros

My apologies for those that fail to PM me for the contact as my mailbox is full
So, here's her contact

Call 012-927 1956 and ask for Eva
You will definitely be sexified....

Have fun and be gentle with her, K

Cheers!
KillerSaint...

Pls help to increase my reputation....
Old 03-09-2009, 03:47 AM
Samster (M)

thesaint0909 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro KillerSaint, this FR is SPECIALLY dedicated to you man...thks for sharing such a gem with me (us)....

=============================

I got the number given by Bro KillerSaint. Got the room number from Bro Prince and went up to Eva's room.

A sweet smiley gal opened the door and shyly greeted me. Oh man, seeing her pretty face, my dick alredi hard ...Her body and face was PERFECT....!!!! She was wearing a silky PJ that made her really looked hell of a sexy bitch....

Anyway, she showered me....extremely loving like what Bro KillerSaint described....tabuleh tahan man.....

Then we proceeded to bed and chatted a bit. Her hand explored my didi as my hand explored her cunt while we chatted. I sucked her hard nipple and then french kissed as i carassed her clit and then finger fucked her. She moaned until my hand become wet.

She looked at me sheepishly and then wandered down to my shaft... Then I cannot tahan and in goes my didi into her. She rode me as I sucked her nipple, and then changed position to misionary. Her moaning seems so real and really turn me on.

We changed to reverse cow girl. I entered her from behind while facing the dressing table mirror. The scene of her estacsy face in the mirror nearly made me want to cum man....After a while, cannot take it alredi and shot my load inside her.

We then hug and cuddled under the blanket as we chit chat about things she do, where she come from etc. We chat until her OKT called her. What a GEM!!! Unfortunately I did not have Bro KillerSaint luck of staying with her 3 hrs leh ...haiz...

Stats:
Name: Eva (call this no 012-927 1956 and ask Bro Prince for her)
Body : 9.5/10
Face : 10/10 look like the girl next door look
Boob : 7/10 (prob a B or C cup - must soft and nice to touch)
BBBJ : 8/10 (good suction)
Fingering : 8/10 (very wet...)
FJ : 9/10 (tight and warm, with very real moans)
GFE : 9/10 (like to tease you type)
RTF : Yes definitely

Damage: RM200 + RM50 (tips)
MONEY DAMN WELL SPENT MAN....
3 cheers to Bro Prince & Bro KillerSaint for finding this gem for her
Old 03-09-2009, 04:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
FastCumm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro KillerSaint, thks a million for this contact. SHE IS A GEM MAN

=============================

I visited Eva today. Was greeted by a sensual and VERY VERY SEXY and HOT babe with an "innocent" girl next door look....

Also, Eva doesn't look Thai to me. She doesn't look Chinese. She looks very exotic and extremely pretty.

Her body damn good man.. with nice juicy sized breasts....She has nice curves and very smooth skin....her hair was thin and soft....

Eva gets VERY VERY WET very easily. Like turning on a tap. But what i like most, she is responsive...she will rock in rythmn with you and moan very genuinely .....

Definitely a gem to visit. If you like being served by a REAL HOTTIE who knows all the right moves, don't miss out on Eva.

Stats:
Body : 9.5/10
Face : 10/10
FJ : 9/10
GFE : 9/10
RTF : Yes YES!!!!

COMPLETELY SEXIFIED!!!!!
Old 03-09-2009, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kopno9 is Cool - loads of Potential

thanx for the details.

will check it out when i fly over to kl form uk. keep more posts like this coming, with real details. some of the msgs on here seems to just talk about themselves and not about sharing. forum is to share experience and details. thanx killer.

will get u the update

thanx again
Old 03-09-2009, 03:54 PM
Samster

batusay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Thai @ Sri Petaling

Called the h/p and I asked about Eva. He gave me the room number and I proceed to the room. Knocked on the door but no answer so called up the guy again. Couple of seconds later, Eva came out from another room opposite wearing a bathrobe and smiled.

Her description: Very pretty, probably around 20 yrs old, fair skinned and very smooth (from Chieng Mai she said), sweet smile, very pretty eyes, not too tall, not skinny and not too fat either, B size, and nice butt.

She told me to wait as she called up room service to ask for new towels. Instead of waiting she proceed to take off my underwear. I didnt bath because waiting for towel but she kiss all over my body anyway and BJ me while cap on while playing with my balls. Wow, she can really suck so had to stop her before i explode. She proceed to ride me but then room service called.... (bro please be reminded that they charge RM10 for extra towels and u have to pay on the spot so dun get caught with your pants down )

After taking the towels, she strip off her bath robe again and continue riding and then change several position before I unload in misionary. She can moan and dun sound fake either. We proceed to bath, then chatted for awhile just like own GF. She said something about another girl friend working in another room also, maybe will called up the guy to ask if they are others available, maybe other bros can find out also? But anyway, really sextified

Stats:
Face : 9/10
Body : 8/10
BJ : 9/10
FJ : 9/10
FK : 9/10
GFE : 10/10
AR : never asked
DATY : n/a
Finger : never tried
RTF : Yes

P/s: Like other bros mentioned, please be gentle as she is not the wild type, just like own GF
Old 04-09-2009, 02:54 AM
Samster

Hi Fastcumm and thesaint0909, thank you for dedicating the post to me ....very touched

-----------------------------------
Today, wanted to go back to visit Eva...but her schedule completely full...so sad...my bros never leave any slot for me...

Bro Prince (the OKT) arranged another gal for me...He said sure shiok shiok wan...if not money back....also gave me a discount (promise him not to say...sorrie guys)

Alredi there, so no choice loh...said ok and got the room number from Prince and went up....A sweet smiley gal opened the door and greeted me. First impression – girl next door feel, small build and friendly and polite - overall, a good first impression.

She was very chatty right from the start, very good ice breaking skills with her English+Thai combination. She tried to communicate with me in both English and Thai, which was much appreciated. She stripped to her underwear, and we proceeded to shower. She took great care to shower me, and even asked if I wanted to wash my hair, which I declined.

After shower, we went to the bed, and hugged and frenched kiss while I was playing with her clitoris, to which she replied with soft moans. Her cunt was very nice to touch, smooth and soft, and got wet very easily...

She moved down and started to blow me. One of the better BBBJ (not the best unfortunately coz I prefer BBBJ) I had. I felt like cumming but had to TARIK, mai su seh. Keke. After a while, she climbed on top of me, cowgirl style, and capped me, before inserting my dick into her.

She was very tight, despite being fingered till quite wet by me. Her cunt hugged my dick very nicely and almost made me cum...She rocked very vigorously while I fiddled with her beautiful tits and nips. After a short while, she clutched me tighter and stopped rocking, and a sextified look appeared on her face.

Now my turn! I positioned her down in missionary position, and rammed hard into her. After a very shiok 10 minutes, she requested for doggie position. It was a good position, and a big ego booster for me to see my dick disappeared, and appear into her lovehole, teasing her all the time by varying my timing of entry and exit. After a while, her breath fastened and clutched the bed sheets, and slowly died down while I continued to bang her in doggie closed legged position.

We then went back to missionary position where I teased her tits and nips while banging her again. After a while, I cannot take it alredi and shot inside her and collapse into her arms....

We spent the rest of time chatting about her life, and mine as well. She is a really nice lady who’s so upfront and straight, and she always keeps a smiling face. She told me that some of her customers don’t have a good liking to her coz she's not pretty. Personally I don’t see an issue at all, with her being such a nice lady,and providing such a good fuck. I enjoyed fucking her, with her cunt hugging my dick very tightly (unlike some that no feeling at al when screwing them)....IMHO.

Overall a very sexifying experience...thks to Bro Prince for giving me extra time with her in the room...

Name : Kitty
Looks : 7/10
Stats : 33-25-30 (did not measure but my guess)
Skin : 7/10 (Fair, smooth and silky)
Service: 9.5/10 (Very accomodating and provided very good service)
GFE : 10/10
BBBJ : 7/10 (i prefer bbbj)
FJ : 8/10 (very tight and warm pussy that massage my dick very nicely)
RTF : Yes definitely

Damagage: Special arrangement by Bro Prince ;-)...thks much man
Old 04-09-2009, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
FastCumm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow, Eva very hot man...today wanted to have a session with her and unfortunately Bro Prince said she fully booked till 1am

So bo pian...took another recommendation from Bro Prince....
He said give me a special price and money back guarantee

So why not....took the room number from Prince and went up to the room...

Could not get a good look at her as she was behind the door at first and when I went in the room I was quite pleasantly surprised by her looks....not a stunner kind of look, but sweet and desirable....

We had a quick bath together and then she sat me on a armchair and started to blow me. Very good suction and almost made me cum....this was the first time i was blown in a sitting position coz most of the time was lying down...shiok man...my shaft trembled with fear of early ejaculation and i had to tahan like crazy from cumming. She is really a good blower - good pressure, mouth/tougue pattern, deep throat etc...tabuleh tahan

We then change position as she laid on the edge of the bed, and I positioned my dick into her. Her soft moans and the way she moved her body really make me wanna cum. What a HORNY girl!...after a while unloaded into her and we both collapse together and rested for a while....

Damn shiok and really enjoyed the session with her...thks Bro Prince for arranging and giving me such a great time with her (& the good discount)!!!

Overall my rating for her
Body : 6.5/10
Looks : 7/10
BJ: 8.5/10
FJ : 9/10 (like her rocking her cunt into my dick - damn shiok man)
Attitue & service overall : 10/10
The feeling I got was a fucking session with a girlfriend!! not faked and SOP at all....definitely more service oriented than the PRCs and more genuine in their affection....no wonder Thailand is THE sex capital in the world...

Thks Bro Prince and keep the gals coming...
Old 04-09-2009, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

amazing similar postings from same OKT (or MIB?)
blind also can see some hardcore self promoting here...

so who's the real bro that really tried this OKT's stocks?
Old 04-09-2009, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chaos1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro..can i hav eva's contact as well?any bro to help out wit her contact much appreciated.. hehe..im staying at puchong..cant wait to make her day =P
Old 04-09-2009, 12:14 PM
Samster

My overseas customer came over and wanted to have some fun...Called Prince to see if Eva was available ...not unfortunately, not AVAIL....haiz...next time cannot give out contacts too readily alredi...Eva now always busy, plus all the bros never return any contacts one....

My customer also wanted to try some PRCs instead...so rushed a few calls to OKT to see how...finally, one of the close OKT managed to secure 2 PRCs and offered to send over...we drove back to mid-valley and got an extra room for myself...We waited for almost 1.5hrs before the PRCs showed up...I gave my customer Xiao Fen which I had a few rounds with, and known to hve good "skills" and fun to be with...

I took the new gal...Xuan Xuan...looks wise, ok....not the very pretty kind, but sweet and adorable...She was very chatty and broke the ice quite quickly...Noted she was a little shy, and then realised that she just came to Msia 3 days ago...not many customers over the last few days...Wow....fresh blood....shiok!!!!

Chatted for a while, and then I offered to put some water for a bath...Went into the bathroom to run water and then returned to her....She was sitting cross-legged on the bed....quite a sexy look....I sat beside her and stroke her neck with my hand...She giggled and said ticklish...kekeke....Then she lie down on my legs and started to stroke my didi thru my pants...i was scared i wet my underwear, so told her if i could take off my pants and underwear...she asked if can dimmed the lights coz she shy....wow, so "romantic"...so i dimmed the lights and got rid of my pants....went to her and we kissed for a while and i got rid of her bra....stroke her nipples thru her thin white blouse and she moan a little...her nipples went errect which made me very horny...

I told her to take a bath and we stripped and got into the bath-tub...her service not very good in the bath-tub...I think I "serviced" her more instead....hahaha....we soaked for a little and then got out...I handed the towels to her and dry her back for her....she smile at me appreciatively....quite a GFE....

We got back to bed and she started down to my didi...after a few strokes, she reached out for condom to cap me...I asked if i can hve it bare-back (no need with condom leh)...She said normally she dun for hygience reasons, but this round ok....make me felt very good man...she blow me for a while...but not good leh...not enough suction, and at some point a little painful....

So i stopped her and got into missionary....Put my didi into her slowly and started to increase my pace as she got accustomed to my didi....She was very tight, and a little too dry for my liking in the beginning...but after i got it the first few thrusts, the feeling was quite good....her cunt was tight and make didi quite shiok....We went on for a while and I could see that she was getting "shiok" too....Her moan was very soft, but sounded very real and sexy...Her moaning face was also very "sweet" and "horny"....after a while, I unloaded in her.....

I then lay down on the bed beside her....She got up and I thot was to clean me up....I got surprised when she removed my condom and started to suck me....wow....damn good man....this was the first time a gal did that to me....after a short while, my didi was hard again....she stroked faster and faster and before i knew it, I came in her mouth....she choked at my first shot and then quickly pull it out of her mouth and let me spilled the rest at her face.... She smiled at me and quickly disappeared into the bathroom....i was too shacked to go after her and lay on the bed for a while...

When she came back, i apologise for CIM and she said it's ok...I went and clean up and then we chatted and watched TV for a while...I took her msia no and gave her mine...OKT called and sadly i let her go....

overall, a very sexifying experience...while not much positions were tried, i kind of like the after sex blow job and her "shyness" in the whole act...

Stats:
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10 nice and curvy, but a little on the thin side (can see some bones jutting out)
FJ: 6/10 (tight but a little dry, plus did not try many positions)
BJ: 9/10 (really like the 2nd round...)
Damage: RM400 (incl tips) - for slightly over 3 hrs and 2 shots (one in the mouth ;-)

RTF: a bit expensive for my own personal budget...if on company budget, definitely ...kekeke....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1