The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2009, 02:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bigkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai @ Sri Petaling

Just tried Eva on the morning slot. Face/Service pretty same described by other bros. Thanks to killer.../prince bros. Sorry, I dont know how to write FR.. but for sure the gal is real gem, come here to earn study fees. But the contact published here, I scared might have some bad bros/MIB...who knows...hope everythings works fine for them. Eva told me that 3 of them came here...dont know other 2 how their quality. heheheh....
Old 05-09-2009, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
smallgugujiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother, can you pm me contact number? thanks in advance
Old 05-09-2009, 04:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
FastCumm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Thai @ Sri Petaling

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkid View Post
Just tried Eva on the morning slot. Face/Service pretty same described by other bros. Thanks to killer.../prince bros. Sorry, I dont know how to write FR.. but for sure the gal is real gem, come here to earn study fees. But the contact published here, I scared might have some bad bros/MIB...who knows...hope everythings works fine for them. Eva told me that 3 of them came here...dont know other 2 how their quality. heheheh....
Hi BigKid,

Thks for the FR..Warmnites say it's staged...so sad...KS sharing still kenna wacked....Also I shared her contact but no bro exchanged contacts or did FR...sob sob...

Your FR has warmed me newbie to keep posting FR for the benefits of all....hopefully one day, other bros will appreciate...

Agreed with BigKid...pls dun post contact publicly in forum coz may have problems.....

Thks...
FastCumm...

----------------------------------------------------------
PS: Pls up my reputation if you think my post is good to encourage me to write more FRs...Many thks in advance to the appreciate bros...

Last edited by FastCumm; 05-09-2009 at 04:41 AM.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:29 AM
Samster

Talking FR on Pan

A post I did on another thread...hope you bros like it..
PM me for her contact...I will not post contact again....

----------------------------------

Thai Gal - PAN

I used to visit this Thai FR that was studying in Sunway College, but has gone back to Thailand some 4-5 mths ago. Missing her, I gave her a call, hoping to catch up with her when I go Thailand next month (for official matters)...kekeke.....She sounded happy to hear from me, and we "reminded" one another of the good old times we had together. I told her I miss her and ask if I could catch her when I m in Thailand next month, and how I miss our "sessions" togther....

After a short chat, she highlighted that one of her "hometown" gals was free-lancing in Msia now. She (Pan) came last week, on recommendation from some friend's contact but did not have much "customers". She informed that Pan had come over on a social visit pass hoping to earn some monies to "finance" her life-style.....She asked if I could help

I took Pan's contact and gave her a call the next day. She sounded very sweet and spoke a little English. Missing Thai blood (or should I say Thai fuck..kekeke), I suggested catching up for a drink tomorrow. She suggested Mid Valley, which i agreed.

The next day, I got to the agreed location and waited for her. After waiting for almost 20 min, I was getting impatient and thought I had been stood up. I called her number and she asked what color shirt i wore. I wondered why but replied her. Suddenly, a young pretty gal apppeared in front of me. I was amazed at how beautiful she looked. She was very fair, with shoulder length hair and a nice body. Unlike some other gals, she was dressed very decently and I was not embarrassed to be seen with her. In fact, felt like girl-friend, and was proud to be seen with her....I asked her to sit down and offered to get her a drink. After some idle chat, she pointed to a guy sitting some distance away and highlighted that it was his local agent. If I wanted to have her, I need to pay him. Else she had to go. I must say, I was not too happy with her on this matter, but my little head got the better of me and I walked over to Pan's agent. We agreed on the rate and location for him to pick Pan up 2 hrs later.

I did not wanna waste time and walked over to Cititel to check in. The hotel was quite full that day and I had no prior booking. Had to pull a few strings with the hotel manager to get me a room. After the registration, I quickly went up with Pan, not wanting to waste any more time.

When in the room, Pan told me to lie on the bed first, while she went into the bathroom to fill water. I was about to tell her dun waste time and get into the act, but thought better build the atmosphere for a better fuck. Pan came out shortly and walked over to me. She teased me by touching my didi and kissed me lightly on my cheeks. I returned her kiss and soon we were passionately kissing one another. I slipped my hands into her tang-top and undid her bra. I was very happy to see her errect nipples poking out of her thin red tang-top. Made me damn horny and didi was standing up hard....I stroked her nipples thru the tang-top, and she moan softly...

After a little while we lose our clothes and started some heavy petting...I was stroking her cunt, while she stoking my dick. After a few minutes, I wanted to get on top of her and poke her, but she stopped me and asked to get a bath first....haiz, much as i did not want to, I did not wanna disappoint the pretty lady.

While in the bathtub, I got a BIG surprise. She rubbed didi with her boobs (at least B or C cup man). Then she started to kiss didi gently and before i knew it, she was doing a BBBJ. I dun know why, but after a little while, I suddenly came in her mouth. I have never come so shortly and when doing a blow job...She was really good!!! It was the way she coordinated her tongue action, sucking pressure, one hand stroking didi and other other hand rubbing my anus that got me to cum so quickly i think...anyway, too shiok and could not control. I was feeling a little sheepish , but i guess she felt it and told me that she enjoyed it.

We cleaned up and then proceeded to the bed to rest. I thot I was done for the day....but when on the bed, she lay on my chest and then moved down to kiss didi again. Again, didi reacted to her and stood up...after a few minutes of blow job, I was about to cum again. This time, she stopped and then smiled at me and asked if I wanted to fuck her. I almost came when she said that....damn sexy and full of GFE man....I nodded silly and she capped me....

She lie down and ask her to fuck her missionary style. I obliged and poke didi into her. When i penetrated her, I almost came. Her cunt was wet and slippery and didi went it with no problem and no pain. However, it was very warm inside, and her cunt walls clutched didi very gently. It was a very nice feeling. I started to thrust and then increased my tempo. She got very high/shioked and her sexy face almost made me cum. I control myself like crazy, determined to make her cum. She suddenly grapped the bed sheet and gave a sharp grasp and then her body went limp.

I thot shit, game over. After a few minutes of rest, she got up and ride me. She squeeze her cunt and I could feel didi being compressed. She rocked to and fro, faster and faster. Before long, I came inside her, fully exhausted. She took out my condom and cleaned me up. She went into the bath room and came out with a wet warm towel to clean didi....very nice ending touch.

We lay down together and idle chatted for a little while till her agent called her. We got up, bath and dressed up. I reluctantly let her go when her agent knocked on my room door and then climbed back to bed for a nap. What a session.

She asked me to do a FR and help her to get some customers. So here I m with my FR....PM me if you want her contact....but I will only share if you hve contacts or promised to do a FR on her....kekeke

Looks: 9/10 (very fair SYT, with killer looks)
Body: 9/10 (smooth and nice, with excellent figure)
BBBJ: 10/10 (very good, i dun even know how to explain)
FJ: 9/10 (warm pussy, and damn shiok when she squeeze her pubic musscles onto didi)
RTF: DEFINITELY

Damage: RM500 + RM50(tips) - almost 3 hrs and 2 shots
She said it would be RM250 for 1.5 hr/2shot in her hotel room (but she did not know the hotel name...need to check with her agent i guess). She does overnite (from midnight to next morning) for RM700 (unlimited shots)...sounds good...i must go and try one of these days...

Thanks for reading & hve a good fuck...

Cheers!
FastCumm

----------------------------------------------------------
PS: Pls up my reputation if you think my post is good to encourage me to write more FRs...Many thks in advance to the appreciate bros...
Old 05-09-2009, 11:10 AM
Samster

Red face Re: Thai @ Sri Petaling

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerSaint View Post
Stats:Xuan Xuan
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10 nice and curvy, but a little on the thin side (can see some bones jutting out)
FJ: 6/10 (tight but a little dry, plus did not try many positions)
BJ: 9/10 (really like the 2nd round...)
Damage: RM400 (incl tips) - for slightly over 3 hrs and 2 shots (one in the mouth ;-)

RTF: a bit expensive for my own personal budget...if on company budget, definitely ...kekeke....
hi KS Bro

Wow, i dun hve that kind of budget to take me also leh....RM400+room, that's almost RM500 man....

Does she hve a room and she takes calls? Any idea how much...? Can PM me her contacts?

Thks much Bro
Old 05-09-2009, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
batusay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried one of Eva's friends yesterday named Pinky.

Called up the OKT and said that Eva is not free so he recommended Pinky. Got the room number and proceed straight away. When open up, a friendly gal greeted me. Pinky's description: Age 26 (she said), also a student, face so-so, fair and smooth skin, height around 160cm, boobs B size with dark, long nips, nice butt.

She undressed and we proceed to shower. Wasted some time there as she found difficulty adjusting the water temp Anyway, she gave me a massage in the shower using her body and washed me thoroughly. Didi was in Merdeka mode the whole time LoL

Proceed to bed and told me to lie down. She rub baby oil over her breast, then over my body and didi and gave me a body to body massage. She capped me using her mouth (always love girls who do this) and went cowgirl. Just about few minutes, the door knocked and she told me it was Eva from opposite room asking for condom because she ran out of it After that, we continued cowgal, missionary, reversed cowgal, very accomodating. She is a bit loose but quite wet. Anyway, finished off in missionary. Chatted for awhile and she told me that they will be leaving on Saturday (today). Not sure as Eva told me different

One of her friend (Kitty) also called her on hp and said she is coming up to her room. I saw her at the corridors, dark skinned, slim and small sized. Too bad dun have time to try her.

Stats:
Face : 6/10
Body : 8/10
BJ : Not sure as she only capped me using mouth
FJ : 9/10
FK : Never tried
GFE : 9/10
AR : never asked
DATY : Never tried
Finger : Yes
RTF : No

p/s: just love how the 2 other gals interupt us just like student house
Old 05-09-2009, 03:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
thesaint0909 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Thai FL

For those who like thais, I got a FL working in KL.
She's a university student, here to earn some quick bucks...
Pls be gentle with her....

Name: Poi (21yo)
Looks: 8/10 (not the killer looks kind, but sweet)
Body: 10/10 (very smooth skin, enough meat but not fat kind with good curves)
Service: 9.5/10 (very service oriented and eager to please)
BBBJ: 10/10 (bare-back, the way i like it with swift strokes)
FJ: 8.5/10 (eager to please, tight and warm, but lack the chemistry)
RTF: Yes Yes, whenever I hve time

Pls up my reputation and PM me to get her contact and pics...
Old 05-09-2009, 04:01 PM
Samster

KillerSaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Re: Thai @ Sri Petaling

Quote:
Originally Posted by batusay View Post
After that, we continued cowgal, missionary, reversed cowgal, very accomodating. She is a bit loose but quite wet. Anyway, finished off in missionary. Chatted for awhile and she told me that they will be leaving on Saturday (today). Not sure as Eva told me different

p/s: just love how the 2 other gals interupt us just like student house
Haha...I wanted to try Pinky too...but Bro Prince confirmed they have left this am...

He said Eva may be leaving soon too...I m going back later to have a shot with her before she goes....she's superbly good....

Hope Prince will hve more gals in the near future for us...
Old 05-09-2009, 04:11 PM
Samster

KillerSaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesaint0909 View Post
For those who like thais, I got a FL working in KL.
She's a university student, here to earn some quick bucks...
Pls be gentle with her....

Name: Poi (21yo)
Looks: 8/10 (not the killer looks kind, but sweet)
Body: 10/10 (very smooth skin, enough meat but not fat kind with good curves)
Service: 9.5/10 (very service oriented and eager to please)
BBBJ: 10/10 (bare-back, the way i like it with swift strokes)
FJ: 8.5/10 (eager to please, tight and warm, but lack the chemistry)
RTF: Yes Yes, whenever I hve time

Pls up my reputation and PM me to get her contact and pics...
hi bro,
I am interested...your mailbox is full leh....can PM me her contact instead, plsssss....I hve a sudden urge for Thai now-a-days

Will share FR once i hve tried....i promised

Million thks in advance
Old 05-09-2009, 10:42 PM
Samster (M)

RangerCool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, pm me eva contact number. tq
Old 06-09-2009, 01:42 AM
Samster

Jas_88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi ,,brother... pls PM the ctc..
thanks..
5 poin
Old 06-09-2009, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
rajkumar_kumar2 is Cool - loads of Potential

pls pm me her number
Old 07-09-2009, 04:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tdo4_jb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ME TOO pls pm me the no....wow...
Old 07-09-2009, 11:23 AM
Samster

XHELL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro pls pm me poi no...
got pic to see also ?
Old 07-09-2009, 01:12 PM
Samster

lexlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,can PM me Poi no n pic also. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1