The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2010, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
pjkl3366 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Only for those bros who want good service and not looks

Dear KL bros, pls forgive me if I am opening a new thread just to promote something. In fact, alot of people here are also doing the same thing. The only difference is that these people most likely will earn something from their posting whereas for me, it is just a simple agreement to help someone.

Dun believe....your choice but I can only mention that I am definitely not a newbie. Many KL bros can vouch that for me.

Anyway not sure if this place posted before but sorry lah....me lazy so never do a search. I know this place is recommended in MMS but recently never seen it posted in SBF.

Subject's name : Lu Lu or Xiao Lu
Age : Early 30s according to her but most likely must add another 20%
Looks :6/10 (This is subjected to individual opinions but confirm NOT SYT)
Boobs : 6/10 (A to B cup and sagging)
Figure : 6/10 (So so only)
Bbbj : 8/10 (damn good with hot, cold and cracking service)
AR : 8/10 (Definitely for those that like AR)
FJ : 7/10 (Very responsive and damn wet)

Only now for the long FR

Was damn bored on Sat aft so decided to go down to NPW for a cold drink on a hot day. Half way there decided to drop by this MP for R & R before my drink. It's location is somewhere near Pudu Plaza. Bros who are in MMS and WSG will know where I am referring to. Those that dun know and want to know, pls read my terms and condition stated later in this FR.

Reach at abt 1pm and was greeted at the downstairs entrance by the lady boss. Reach into the apartment and LuLu will there waiting for me. Immediately led me to the cubicle and draw the curtains. Then in our private domain, she then whisper :

LuLu : How cum you come today?
Me : Huh?? Cannot come meh? You not happy to see me har?
LuLu : No. Very happy but you told me that you will not be free the next few
days so very surprised to see you
Me : Oh...last min change plans so just come down and visit you.
LuLu : Wah!!! so sweet of you....later must reward you.
Me : Like that die loh! Hopefully can take your punishment

Simple conversation but for me...ego suddenly inflated. She has that many customers and yet can even remember our last conversation where I did tell her I will not be free the next two weeks. Her sales techniques really powerful.....kekeke....

Anyway, I faster strip to my birthday suit then lie down and let her start the massage. She will also strip and give you the massage in her birthday suit. Pls note that she will ask you to bath before the start of the massage but this time she knows that I just came out from my home so no need to go bath. One minus pt for this place is that the toilet is away from the cubicle and you must get use to walk there just holding your towel and seeing other guys walking around as well.

Ok. Back to the massage.Another plus point is that her massage is not those piano type. She will really put her heart and soul into the massage. Dun believe, try already and let me know. Aft abt 30 mins, she will then signal the end of the normal massage by giving you a complete body massage. Aft 5 mins, she will then leave the cubicle to get her stuff. What stuff you wonder??

1. Hot Water
2. Ice Cube
3. Crackling pop sweet (For what you may wonder. Read on and find out...)

When she re-appear, I am now on my front. My bro seems to have fallen asleep again but no worries, cos the main aim is to let her wake him up. Usual foreplay from your nips to your bro but all in all, abt 15 to 20 mins (Just foreplay alone). This includes, AR, Bbbj and what I term as "have tongue will travel". She will also use the crackling sweet for AR as well as Bbbj. For those never try before, better be prepared cos can be quite sensitive for some.

After her foreplay is over, I then took over and gave her hell. Can you guys imagine what it is like when the WL grabs your hair, moan and sob and constantly grind her hips against your mouth? Well, all the above plus the constant discharge of tasty cum juice (guarantee no CCB). Another plus pt for my already inflated ego.

After another 10 mins, me then slip on the condom for junior and then ram away. Missionary first and then flip her over for doggie and then back again to missionary as I always like to see their faces when you shoot into them. Paiseh....but me only human so the FJ was only abt 15 mins before game over).

For most normal cases, this should be end of story. Actually yes, but let me add something else. After I fire away, I was sitting down, trying to get back my breath. Lulu then remove the condom for me and then gave me another round of bbbj. Seriously speaking, although I know myself very well that I will not be able to respond so fast, this time round, me just hoping Junior can accept the challenge and go for another round. Tiew....junior must be thinking...you siao har and went back to sleep. Well....all I can say is that not many WLs will go the extra mile and provide this extra service.

Ok....now for my terms and conditions. There are too many number collectors in the MY scene nowadays so I will state my terms. This is also to protect this lobang as I am indirectly putting her in danger due to MIBs. Anyone who think I am too arrogant and want to zap, pls go ahead as I know I can tahan the zapping.

1. Must at least have one FR and pls PM me the link. I will confirm check to verify the FR.

2. If no FR written before due to various reasons, at least give me the contact number of any of the KL bros (Nicks I will mention later). As long as you have their contact number, it means that you somehow know them and I will honour that.

3. Must write a FR after the session for all the bros here to read. Whether the FR is good or bad, I dun care but pls be accurate. If you post an FR, confirm I will award you some pts.

4. PLS ONLY PM ME. I repeat, do not post in this thread asking for contact. There are too many thread here that consist of pages after pages of people just asking for contact. If you do not know how to use the PM function, then you do not deserve to get contact. If you still persist to post in this thread just to ask for contact, then prepare to get zap.

My KL bros are as follows : KLOOL, Ciblover, DeKuip, shiok1968, Drydust, Gorken, ProfessorOkami, Warmnites, Bluesman, KL boy, TD and actually many many more. Can also PM me to check if I know your contact.

Lastly thanks for taking the time to read such a long FR. For those that cannot accept my arrogance, zap me all you want cos I really cant be bothered.

Cheers guys.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:56 PM
Samster

Re: Only for those bros who want good service and not looks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjkl3366 View Post
Subject's name : Lu Lu or Xiao Lu
Age : Early 30s according to her but most likely must add another 20%
Looks :6/10 (This is subjected to individual opinions but confirm NOT SYT)
Boobs : 6/10 (A to B cup and sagging)
Figure : 6/10 (So so only)
Bbbj : 8/10 (damn good with hot, cold and cracking service)
AR : 8/10 (Definitely for those that like AR)
FJ : 7/10 (Very responsive and damn wet)
Ooppss....me bad.

Most important info I forgot.

Cost : RM$100 (tips up to you)
Old 01-02-2010, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
micl_ten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Anyway not sure if this place posted before but sorry lah....me lazy so never do a search. I know this place is recommended in MMS but recently never seen it posted in SBF.
Cheers guys.
Dear brother,

I have searched in google to find the MMS website but I could not find anything related. Please advise and guide me to the right website and perhaps you can let me have the website address.

Thousand of thanks.

rgds/micl
Old 01-02-2010, 02:10 PM
Samster

I have given the info to bro akira26. Lets hope he will post an FR soon.
Old 01-02-2010, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by micl_ten View Post
I have searched in google to find the MMS website but I could not find anything related. Please advise and guide me to the right website and perhaps you can let me have the website address.
Why not I register for you at the same time??

This thread is for those bros who will not mind having the contact number for the above mentioned WL and not for asking how to search for MMS.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 16
ah_wah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My KL bros are as follows : KLOOL, Ciblover, DeKuip, shiok1968, Drydust, Gorken, ProfessorOkami, Warmnites, Bluesman, KL boy, TD and actually many many more. Can also PM me to check if I know your contact.

Lastly thanks for taking the time to read such a long FR. For those that cannot accept my arrogance, zap me all you want cos I really cant be bothered.

Cheers guys.
So who are you? new account with 1 post? or you plate number is 3366?

More then half of the name you mention I bet have not been to this place and some will say CMI due to damage too low(Tips to waiter alone RM50 nia). I for sure don't know who you are.
Old 01-02-2010, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_wah View Post

More then half of the name you mention I bet have not been to this place and some will say CMI due to damage too low(Tips to waiter alone RM50 nia). I for sure don't know who you are.
Hahaha....lets all guess and be happy.

This type of place sounds like my kind of joint.
Old 01-02-2010, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:

Kekeke....me also dun know you so why ask so many questions?

In Fact, it is not just more than half but I can safely say almost all the above mentioned nicks have not been to this place. Too scary for them.

Give you one big hint : Only BEG members qualify for this place so I can safely say you should be one of the founding members.
Old 01-02-2010, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 16
ah_wah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Hahaha....lets all guess and be happy.

This type of place sounds like my kind of joint.
Your name in the first 11 mah just PM 5566 your own number he sure give to you lah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEG5566 View Post
Kekeke....me also dun know you so why ask so many questions?

In Fact, it is not just more than half but I can safely say almost all the above mentioned nicks have not been to this place. Too scary for them.

Give you one big hint : Only BEG members qualify for this place so I can safely say you should be one of the founding members.
Dono must ask lah. Canot ask is it?

BEG? BEG simi lai? BEGger I know lah.

Return of the clones. sight.

Last edited by ah_wah; 01-02-2010 at 07:05 PM.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Dono must ask lah. Canot ask is it?

BEG? BEG simi lai? BEGger I know lah.

Return of the clones. sight.
Haiz...how cum you even change my nick to BEG5566. Really no respect.

Say what you like. It's yr choice and like I said before, me not bothered.

Just gave the contact to bro blind_shooter. Hopefully will have another FR to verify the details.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:57 AM
Samster

Gave info so far to 3 bros.

1. akira26
2. Blind_Shooter
3. Alex_KL_JB

Let's hope we get to read their FR's soon as promised by them.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Blind_Shooter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, i called the no.then he said salah no...maybe hes kinda afraid or what??
Old 03-02-2010, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Shooter View Post
bro, i called the no.then he said salah no...maybe hes kinda afraid or what??
Pls check yr PM again.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Gave info so far to 4 bros.

1. akira26
2. Blind_Shooter
3. Alex_KL_JB
4. cherry_popper

Let's hope we get to read their FR's soon as promised by them.
Updated list of those who received the contact.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:18 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
wei wei wei.. me smallest potato will never qualify to become a BEG member oh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1