The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2010, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Only for those bros who want good service and not looks

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Hahaha....lets all guess and be happy.

This type of place sounds like my kind of joint.
guessing can only be frustrating...
maybe we can have beer at 4 brothers restaurant before goin up next week

Old 05-02-2010, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stastasta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where is this NPW ? i want to search using GPS
Old 12-02-2010, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
p1ng-p0ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by micl_ten View Post
Dear brother,

I have searched in google to find the MMS website but I could not find anything related. Please advise and guide me to the right website and perhaps you can let me have the website address.

Thousand of thanks.

rgds/micl
Sorry to say this port thread was closed or died down becoz of special requests from the senior bros of MMS.One of the most value for money port available left so i think they wanna safeguard this port.For ur info RM100 includes massage and FJ and their previous batch of masseuses actually can gv a very decent massage.On top of it most of their MLs gfe are top notch.
@Ah Wah maybe the TS is trying to promote this joint so that the MLs got sum biz lo.Actually for the previous 2 mths their biz isn't very gud so maybe TS is trying to help them to get more biz lor.We for 1 mati-mati won't promote this joint coz this is 1 of the few remaining value for money joints.But seriously hor next time u go up pls gv me a buzzz leh and also bring the great sifu of Expired Abalone along.Lol.I think he hasn't been there for almost 1 year liao and also not forgetting calling along bro Smokie.Lol.
For those who want this port's contact pls get it from the TS and i won't gv or reply those who ask me for this MP's contact.
Old 17-02-2010, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
pjkl3366 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by p1ng-p0ng View Post
maybe the TS is trying to promote this joint so that the MLs got sum biz lo.Actually for the previous 2 mths their biz isn't very gud so maybe TS is trying to help them to get more biz lor.

For those who want this port's contact pls get it from the TS and i won't gv or reply those who ask me for this MP's contact.
Yup, you guess correct. Only trying to help LuLu out as she did mention that biz abit slow.

Understand the need for trying to protect this place and that's why so many conditions before releasing contacts.

For those that want contact, pls read my conditions again.
Old 19-02-2010, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
straponwilly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm sorry reading your report just has me worried, why do you bother to wear a condom when you have already spent minutes with you mouth around her pussy, with her juices in your mouth and yours in her pussy. The condom at that point is a waste of time and if she does the same for all her other customers the diseases will all be spread around super quick time and many bros will have a lot of explaining to do to their wives and girlfriends.
Old 19-02-2010, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by straponwilly View Post
I'm sorry reading your report just has me worried, why do you bother to wear a condom when you have already spent minutes with you mouth around her pussy, with her juices in your mouth and yours in her pussy. The condom at that point is a waste of time and if she does the same for all her other customers the diseases will all be spread around super quick time and many bros will have a lot of explaining to do to their wives and girlfriends.
Sorry to have made you worried.

Totally agree with you with the fact that there is still a possibility of getting diseases thru bbbj.

I am just here to share a honest FR with the bros here and not to try argue whether it is pointless of not to wear a condom after bbbj.
Old 22-02-2010, 07:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
JeffreyONG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

Interesting to read your thread, regards hot water, ice cube and cracking pop sweet is indeed very impressive skills, have tried that once in geylang before with 1 PRC and that's the best BJ i had before. (well worth for tips)

Cheers and good service is better then good look dead fish
Old 01-03-2010, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
akira26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjkl3366 View Post
I have given the info to bro akira26. Lets hope he will post an FR soon.
Sorry guys for late report... tried Lulu after getting the contact from bro pjkl3366... it is exactly good as pjkl3366's FR said.

She even told me next time can blow my load twice!!
for rm100, the service is value for money!... but dun expect young chicks, she is one experienced MILF. Will definitely go again maybe today.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by akira26 View Post
Sorry guys for late report... tried Lulu after getting the contact from bro pjkl3366... it is exactly good as pjkl3366's FR said.

She even told me next time can blow my load twice!!
for rm100, the service is value for money!... but dun expect young chicks, she is one experienced MILF. Will definitely go again maybe today.
Tks bro akira26 for the very short FR.

How cum you can get 2 shots for one price? Must be bcos you young and good looking. Old man like me only can get one shot. Anyway even if she gives me two shots, most likely I also cannot make it...gagaga....

Will ask some of my senior bros here to pass you some points later.
Old 26-05-2010, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
akira26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pjkl3366, 2 shots you gotta ask for it maa... hahaha... she okay one...
BBBJ then FJ #1 shot then massage then BBBJ again FJ #2 shot. Hahaha...
Tried it 3 times edi...
Old 26-05-2010, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
sadchaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tks bro akira26 for the very short FR.

How cum you can get 2 shots for one price? Must be bcos you young and good looking. Old man like me only can get one shot. Anyway even if she gives me two shots, most likely I also cannot make it...gagaga....

Will ask some of my senior bros here to pass you some points later.
wah! I didn't know tai kor pjkl whom often visits star castle, las de vegas, elephant 2 and sabun also will go to this kind of place. It's kuali massage parlour right?

Honestly speaking that this place is also too dodgy for me. I was there 2 months ago with SexMod of MK, wahlaue and by the looks for the place i fast hand fast leg ran downstairs and off to my playground in Sri Petaling. He said that it was a terrible sexperience but no further explaination though. I heard some of the FLs there provide 2 shots which are BBBJ until CIM then FJ. However, this place is not for SYT lovers like me.
Old 27-05-2010, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadchaiz View Post
wah! I didn't know tai kor pjkl whom often visits star castle, las de vegas, elephant 2 and sabun also will go to this kind of place. It's kuali massage parlour right?

Honestly speaking that this place is also too dodgy for me. I was there 2 months ago with SexMod of MK, wahlaue and by the looks for the place i fast hand fast leg ran downstairs and off to my playground in Sri Petaling. He said that it was a terrible sexperience but no further explaination though. I heard some of the FLs there provide 2 shots which are BBBJ until CIM then FJ. However, this place is not for SYT lovers like me.
Hahaha....me normally go for service not looks so this joint is quite ok for me.

Agree with you that if looking for SYTs, this joint is not the place.
Old 27-05-2010, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
sadchaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hahaha....me normally go for service not looks so this joint is quite ok for me.

Agree with you that if looking for SYTs, this joint is not the place.
tai kor pjkl, please don't get me wrong. The looks of the FLs are acceptable but definately late 20s and above. What i actually meant was the looks of the MP which seems very dodgy and separated by clothes only. service wise then i've heard alot of amazing FRs.
Old 27-05-2010, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
tai kor pjkl, please don't get me wrong. The looks of the FLs are acceptable but definately late 20s and above. What i actually meant was the looks of the MP which seems very dodgy and separated by clothes only. service wise then i've heard alot of amazing FRs.
bro sadchaiz... me very sad... latest news, popiah going back hometown

but as bro sengseng always says... 1 rooster die, another rooster substitute...
bro jeffrey comfirm another popiah arriving today... will let you know eatable or not later

OLE OLE OLE OLE..... OLE OLE... keh keh keh
Old 27-05-2010, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually, looks wise also cannot be comparable to places like OS or Sri Kampung.

This joint is really only for those whose dun mind looks but just want to experience top notch service.

Agreed that the environment will take some getting used to but sometimes when the place is crowded, you can get to hear the "action sounds" of your neighbour. Extra thrill in my opinion.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1