The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2010, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
sadchaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Only for those bros who want good service and not looks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
bro sadchaiz... me very sad... latest news, popiah going back hometown

but as bro sengseng always says... 1 rooster die, another rooster substitute...
bro jeffrey comfirm another popiah arriving today... will let you know eatable or not later

OLE OLE OLE OLE..... OLE OLE... keh keh keh
dyelook kor, ur sms is tempting me to sneak out already which sounds something like this "bro, i'm at thai shope and having 17 dish". Lucky my big head controlling me tonight so see u tomorrow. Hopefully popiah is edible also.
Old 28-05-2010, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjkl3366 View Post
Actually, looks wise also cannot be comparable to places like OS or Sri Kampung.

This joint is really only for those whose dun mind looks but just want to experience top notch service.

Agreed that the environment will take some getting used to but sometimes when the place is crowded, you can get to hear the "action sounds" of your neighbour. Extra thrill in my opinion.
hope i would get used to the environment though but my only worry is easily "kena tangkap basah". Later like you go watch concert then the curtain drop! Wahlau eh, 100% get caught wet and also smile at the camera.

The other problem would be the location is close by my office and so cheap. I might just skip lunch and have the FL for tea. OMG! If i'm feeling a little wet during office hours then we go over k? Sorry because i deleted the OKT contact already. Hehe!
Old 28-05-2010, 03:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

good morning bro sadchaiz... why are you still not asleep? today me chemistry with ah nit damm GOOD...

p/s: bro sadchaiz... do we have a TTSS thread in malaysian forum.... IF WE KEEP ON HIJACKING THREAD TO TTSS soon our points will drop to minus
Old 28-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
good morning bro sadchaiz... why are you still not asleep? today me chemistry with ah nit damm GOOD...

p/s: bro sadchaiz... do we have a TTSS thread in malaysian forum.... IF WE KEEP ON HIJACKING THREAD TO TTSS soon our points will drop to minus
u can't blame for not being able to sleep when you send such an erotic SMS to tempt me over to the playground.

Surprisingly, Ah Nit is back and worst of all must be your doing to ask her "fatt hao" over the phone yesterday. did you take Ah Nit as your 02 wife in Thailand? See you later tonight and anyone interested in TT?

I don't really care about the points but must set good example and locate the TCSS thread. lol!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1