The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2010, 04:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
lowpc1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up New Erotic Massage Ctr (Kuchai Lama KL)

I hv been away fm SBF scene since moving to KL fm JB. I hv been visiting quite alot of MP (Puchong Kam Shui Wan) and SPA (Fuji Spa, E2, Saboon....) in KL over the past few months so it's like no desire to go to those places anymore as it seems like everything is the same. I am actually a cosplay lover.Those Japan AV actress especially with OL costume r really arousing my sex desire. I always imagine I am bonking a OL like those scenes in Japan AV.

Y'day evening was hanging ard with few frens at a coffeshop nearby Jalan Kuchai Lama. As usual, after our tcss sessions, everybody will look at me and ask "what's next??" As it I am their leader... Normally I wl tell them go home lor coz short of Vit M. But their answer wl be "like that meh? Very sien,find some kangtao la".Then I wl start cratching my head and suggest kangtao to them.One of my fren suddenly told us there is a new MP nearby with something new & special. We decided to go and take a look...My fren called the nmbr given by his kakis and was informed there r slots. Hooray....

When we reached the place, this new MP is actually located at 1st & 2nd Flr where the ground floor is a coffeshop.When we enter the MP, was greeted by a guy "Hello bosses, how can I assist u?" I answered him "got slots for 3 of us or not? The answer is yes! Hooray!

We were lead to a room with 4 OFFICE LADIES sitting inside,WOW! It's amazing as 4 of them r wearing office lady wear (white shirt & a very short black skirt).hehe! All the lady were introduced and I quick hand quick leg pick a PRC lady with big (.)(.) as I am a big boobs lover.Hehe....My fren choose No.2 (PRC-Fang Fang) and the other fren choose No.3 (Vietnam-Lily)

All of us was lead to 2nd floor (which there r few rooms) then each of us was assigned a room. While waiting for my OL to come into my room, my heart was skipping really fast....really fast...1st time bonking a OL leh...haha!After 2 mins of waiting, my OL came in....Hoseh liao...actions started....She greeted me " hello boss, today I am ur personal secretary"
TCSS for a while to break the iceberg, she then helped me to massage for 15 mins, then proceed to the bathroom, she stand behind me to wash for me and rubbing her C (.)(.) firm and the nipples touching my body was damn shiok, turn to the front, she did the same and my didi was like a hard rode, the feeling is sky HIGH!!I almost forgot what's my dad's name?haha.

We quickly back to the bed which she started catbathing me which was quite solid, and she does it at my goin area like almost touch my didi, the feeling was damn shiok man !!! She then took out the cd and I asked her, so fast arh?? She told me I wl rape u in a while!!!.....She started to tickle me and slowly attack my manhood with BJ, and her suction was good and even suck my balls, till I almost cim, I started to finger her till very wet. She begged me, "pls fuck me now".

I started to pump her in missionery, I can feel her pussy is very wet, and she started to yell "bao bei...bao bei", and when I pumped deeper, she moaned louder, damn it, her moaning is really bitchy which I like it very much! Then we changed few positions, till herself cannot control, start to ride on me and I squeezed her (.)(.) and sit up and sucked her nipples and hugging tightly together. When in doggie position, I pumped her hard, her hand holding me tight and asked me not to stop and not to cum....how can !!! Pump hard sure very fast cum 1 mah.....Back to missionary, the last few pumps was really hard and deep, she hugged me tightly and yell "lao gong lao gong" when I explosed. Haha, I am like bonking others wife la...

Session ended with both of us hugging each other tiredly, she told me she cum twich which I am not sure.

Her stats:
NO : 1
NAME: Meng Meng 萌萌
NATIONALTY: PRC (小龙女)Should be from Beijing
LOOKS: 6.5/10 (I very high expectation on looks )
HEIGHT: 163CM (estimation)
WEIGHT: 52KG (estimation)
(.)(.): 34C (Not natural but quite soft)
MASSAGE: 9/10 (She is very skillful)
FIGURE: 7/10 (she got tummy which makes him look a bit meaty)
CATBATH: 7.5/10 (If longer will be perfect)
FRENCHING: Never Try
FINGERING: She allowed
BJ: 8.5/10 (Wl be perfect if BBBJ, anyway her skill is consider very good)
PAINTING: Never Try
FJ: 8/10 (Her look is real bitchy and wl yell "bao bei & lao gong")
GFE: 8/10 (She knows how to please u)
RTF: Sure, I told her I want to bonk her with her OL costume on - like Japan AV on my 2nd visit.
DAMAGE : RM 165 +25 tips (price is a bit higher but I like their ideas and it's really a good place for COSPLAY LOVERS)

P/S: All of the rooms r attached with a small bath room, so no need to take of ur clothes,wrap towel then walk to bathroom to take bath which I really dislike. One more thing, for time being, they only able to entertain Chinese bros. Nt sure what's the reason.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 882 / Power: 20
fcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to behold
Re: New Erotic Massage Ctr (Kuchai Lama KL)

Will contact you again on the location when I next visit KL.
Old 06-06-2010, 01:36 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: New Erotic Massage Ctr (Kuchai Lama KL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcuksam View Post
Will contact you again on the location when I next visit KL.
Ok bro, I wl post the photos of this bitchy Merng Merng later today. When I think back, feel like wanna fuck her one more time!
Old 06-06-2010, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
isaacET deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi mind telling me where is the place and the okt number? pls
Old 06-06-2010, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fluxs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is the location of this place bro?
Mind to PM me the exact location?

Wanna try it
Old 06-06-2010, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
sadchaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowpc1982 View Post
Ok bro, I wl post the photos of this bitchy Merng Merng later today. When I think back, feel like wanna fuck her one more time!
bro lowpc, would you be refering to Qian Hong Foot Reflexology? So now they provide OL service for a higher damage? As I remembered my first and last visit there was quite sometime ago and the damage was RM150. Is the place still very dodgy with red lights and long/large hall way like "Young and Dangerous"? It made feel like "Chan Ho Nam" when I walked in for the very first time.

p/s: may I asked if during your visit there, did you notice a 01 police patrol car by the side of the road? Did the policeman give you a cheeky grin.
Old 07-06-2010, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadchaiz View Post
bro lowpc, would you be refering to Qian Hong Foot Reflexology? So now they provide OL service for a higher damage? As I remembered my first and last visit there was quite sometime ago and the damage was RM150. Is the place still very dodgy with red lights and long/large hall way like "Young and Dangerous"? It made feel like "Chan Ho Nam" when I walked in for the very first time.

p/s: may I asked if during your visit there, did you notice a 01 police patrol car by the side of the road? Did the policeman give you a cheeky grin.
Haha Chan Ho Nam, I hv the same feeling too... I had pm u the contact nmbr. U can call and ask as I was brought there by my frens la, din ask so much. Based on my cheong experience, it's really worth a try.

As promised, blw is a snapshot of this bitchy Merng Merng...

Merng Merng/萌萌
Old 07-06-2010, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha Chan Ho Nam, I hv the same feeling too... I had pm u the contact nmbr. U can call and ask as I was brought there by my frens la, din ask so much. Based on my cheong experience, it's really worth a try.

As promised, blw is a snapshot of this bitchy Merng Merng...

Merng Merng/萌萌
Attd is a snapshot of this bitchy Merng Merng...
Merng Merng/萌萌
Old 07-06-2010, 12:53 PM
Samster (M)

eric687 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro...address please by pm...thanks
Old 07-06-2010, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Merng Merng/萌萌
Looking at the pic, where can tahan loh..
Old 07-06-2010, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
crusader09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Merng Merng/萌萌
omg, straight away spiced up even i am in the office right now. Bro, please check your PM, thank you!
Old 07-06-2010, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Looking at the pic, where can tahan loh..
Cannot tahan then go to find Merng Merng lor thx for adding points to me bro.
Old 07-06-2010, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
municum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Cannot tahan then go to find Merng Merng lor thx for adding points to me bro.
Same like professori, i also cannot tahan lar
Old 07-06-2010, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
theloverboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the picture really tempting ..

bro . .can text me the place ..
Old 07-06-2010, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
seongtt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I hv been away fm SBF scene since moving to KL fm JB. I hv been visiting quite alot of MP (Puchong Kam Shui Wan) and SPA (Fuji Spa, E2, Saboon....) in KL over the past few months so it's like no desire to go to those places anymore as it seems like everything is the same. I am actually a cosplay lover.Those Japan AV actress especially with OL costume r really arousing my sex desire. I always imagine I am bonking a OL like those scenes in Japan AV.

Y'day evening was hanging ard with few frens at a coffeshop nearby Jalan Kuchai Lama. As usual, after our tcss sessions, everybody will look at me and ask "what's next??" As it I am their leader... Normally I wl tell them go home lor coz short of Vit M. But their answer wl be "like that meh? Very sien,find some kangtao la".Then I wl start cratching my head and suggest kangtao to them.One of my fren suddenly told us there is a new MP nearby with something new & special. We decided to go and take a look...My fren called the nmbr given by his kakis and was informed there r slots. Hooray....

When we reached the place, this new MP is actually located at 1st & 2nd Flr where the ground floor is a coffeshop.When we enter the MP, was greeted by a guy "Hello bosses, how can I assist u?" I answered him "got slots for 3 of us or not? The answer is yes! Hooray!

We were lead to a room with 4 OFFICE LADIES sitting inside,WOW! It's amazing as 4 of them r wearing office lady wear (white shirt & a very short black skirt).hehe! All the lady were introduced and I quick hand quick leg pick a PRC lady with big (.)(.) as I am a big boobs lover.Hehe....My fren choose No.2 (PRC-Fang Fang) and the other fren choose No.3 (Vietnam-Lily)

All of us was lead to 2nd floor (which there r few rooms) then each of us was assigned a room. While waiting for my OL to come into my room, my heart was skipping really fast....really fast...1st time bonking a OL leh...haha!After 2 mins of waiting, my OL came in....Hoseh liao...actions started....She greeted me " hello boss, today I am ur personal secretary"
TCSS for a while to break the iceberg, she then helped me to massage for 15 mins, then proceed to the bathroom, she stand behind me to wash for me and rubbing her C (.)(.) firm and the nipples touching my body was damn shiok, turn to the front, she did the same and my didi was like a hard rode, the feeling is sky HIGH!!I almost forgot what's my dad's name?haha.

We quickly back to the bed which she started catbathing me which was quite solid, and she does it at my goin area like almost touch my didi, the feeling was damn shiok man !!! She then took out the cd and I asked her, so fast arh?? She told me I wl rape u in a while!!!.....She started to tickle me and slowly attack my manhood with BJ, and her suction was good and even suck my balls, till I almost cim, I started to finger her till very wet. She begged me, "pls fuck me now".

I started to pump her in missionery, I can feel her pussy is very wet, and she started to yell "bao bei...bao bei", and when I pumped deeper, she moaned louder, damn it, her moaning is really bitchy which I like it very much! Then we changed few positions, till herself cannot control, start to ride on me and I squeezed her (.)(.) and sit up and sucked her nipples and hugging tightly together. When in doggie position, I pumped her hard, her hand holding me tight and asked me not to stop and not to cum....how can !!! Pump hard sure very fast cum 1 mah.....Back to missionary, the last few pumps was really hard and deep, she hugged me tightly and yell "lao gong lao gong" when I explosed. Haha, I am like bonking others wife la...

Session ended with both of us hugging each other tiredly, she told me she cum twich which I am not sure.

Her stats:
NO : 1
NAME: Meng Meng 萌萌
NATIONALTY: PRC (小龙女)Should be from Beijing
LOOKS: 6.5/10 (I very high expectation on looks )
HEIGHT: 163CM (estimation)
WEIGHT: 52KG (estimation)
(.)(.): 34C (Not natural but quite soft)
MASSAGE: 9/10 (She is very skillful)
FIGURE: 7/10 (she got tummy which makes him look a bit meaty)
CATBATH: 7.5/10 (If longer will be perfect)
FRENCHING: Never Try
FINGERING: She allowed
BJ: 8.5/10 (Wl be perfect if BBBJ, anyway her skill is consider very good)
PAINTING: Never Try
FJ: 8/10 (Her look is real bitchy and wl yell "bao bei & lao gong")
GFE: 8/10 (She knows how to please u)
RTF: Sure, I told her I want to bonk her with her OL costume on - like Japan AV on my 2nd visit.
DAMAGE : RM 165 +25 tips (price is a bit higher but I like their ideas and it's really a good place for COSPLAY LOVERS)

P/S: All of the rooms r attached with a small bath room, so no need to take of ur clothes,wrap towel then walk to bathroom to take bath which I really dislike. One more thing, for time being, they only able to entertain Chinese bros. Nt sure what's the reason.
new MP Hi mind telling me where is the place and the okt number? pls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1