The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2010, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
theloverboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New Erotic Massage Ctr (Kuchai Lama KL)

Bro ,

The picture is so tempting.

can u text me the contact or address?

thanks alot..
Old 07-06-2010, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Ero-Senin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kuchai Lama or Kuchai Enterpreneur's Park ?
thanks /... feel like going tonight
Old 07-06-2010, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 19
jackytheman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackytheman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowpc1982 View Post
I hv been away fm SBF scene since moving to KL fm JB. I hv been visiting quite alot of MP (Puchong Kam Shui Wan) and SPA (Fuji Spa, E2, Saboon....) in KL over the past few months so it's like no desire to go to those places anymore as it seems like everything is the same. I am actually a cosplay lover.Those Japan AV actress especially with OL costume r really arousing my sex desire. I always imagine I am bonking a OL like those scenes in Japan AV.

Y'day evening was hanging ard with few frens at a coffeshop nearby Jalan Kuchai Lama. As usual, after our tcss sessions, everybody will look at me and ask "what's next??" As it I am their leader... Normally I wl tell them go home lor coz short of Vit M. But their answer wl be "like that meh? Very sien,find some kangtao la".Then I wl start cratching my head and suggest kangtao to them.One of my fren suddenly told us there is a new MP nearby with something new & special. We decided to go and take a look...My fren called the nmbr given by his kakis and was informed there r slots. Hooray....

When we reached the place, this new MP is actually located at 1st & 2nd Flr where the ground floor is a coffeshop.When we enter the MP, was greeted by a guy "Hello bosses, how can I assist u?" I answered him "got slots for 3 of us or not? The answer is yes! Hooray!

We were lead to a room with 4 OFFICE LADIES sitting inside,WOW! It's amazing as 4 of them r wearing office lady wear (white shirt & a very short black skirt).hehe! All the lady were introduced and I quick hand quick leg pick a PRC lady with big (.)(.) as I am a big boobs lover.Hehe....My fren choose No.2 (PRC-Fang Fang) and the other fren choose No.3 (Vietnam-Lily)

All of us was lead to 2nd floor (which there r few rooms) then each of us was assigned a room. While waiting for my OL to come into my room, my heart was skipping really fast....really fast...1st time bonking a OL leh...haha!After 2 mins of waiting, my OL came in....Hoseh liao...actions started....She greeted me " hello boss, today I am ur personal secretary"
TCSS for a while to break the iceberg, she then helped me to massage for 15 mins, then proceed to the bathroom, she stand behind me to wash for me and rubbing her C (.)(.) firm and the nipples touching my body was damn shiok, turn to the front, she did the same and my didi was like a hard rode, the feeling is sky HIGH!!I almost forgot what's my dad's name?haha.

We quickly back to the bed which she started catbathing me which was quite solid, and she does it at my goin area like almost touch my didi, the feeling was damn shiok man !!! She then took out the cd and I asked her, so fast arh?? She told me I wl rape u in a while!!!.....She started to tickle me and slowly attack my manhood with BJ, and her suction was good and even suck my balls, till I almost cim, I started to finger her till very wet. She begged me, "pls fuck me now".

I started to pump her in missionery, I can feel her pussy is very wet, and she started to yell "bao bei...bao bei", and when I pumped deeper, she moaned louder, damn it, her moaning is really bitchy which I like it very much! Then we changed few positions, till herself cannot control, start to ride on me and I squeezed her (.)(.) and sit up and sucked her nipples and hugging tightly together. When in doggie position, I pumped her hard, her hand holding me tight and asked me not to stop and not to cum....how can !!! Pump hard sure very fast cum 1 mah.....Back to missionary, the last few pumps was really hard and deep, she hugged me tightly and yell "lao gong lao gong" when I explosed. Haha, I am like bonking others wife la...

Session ended with both of us hugging each other tiredly, she told me she cum twich which I am not sure.

Her stats:
NO : 1
NAME: Meng Meng 萌萌
NATIONALTY: PRC (小龙女)Should be from Beijing
LOOKS: 6.5/10 (I very high expectation on looks )
HEIGHT: 163CM (estimation)
WEIGHT: 52KG (estimation)
(.)(.): 34C (Not natural but quite soft)
MASSAGE: 9/10 (She is very skillful)
FIGURE: 7/10 (she got tummy which makes him look a bit meaty)
CATBATH: 7.5/10 (If longer will be perfect)
FRENCHING: Never Try
FINGERING: She allowed
BJ: 8.5/10 (Wl be perfect if BBBJ, anyway her skill is consider very good)
PAINTING: Never Try
FJ: 8/10 (Her look is real bitchy and wl yell "bao bei & lao gong")
GFE: 8/10 (She knows how to please u)
RTF: Sure, I told her I want to bonk her with her OL costume on - like Japan AV on my 2nd visit.
DAMAGE : RM 165 +25 tips (price is a bit higher but I like their ideas and it's really a good place for COSPLAY LOVERS)

P/S: All of the rooms r attached with a small bath room, so no need to take of ur clothes,wrap towel then walk to bathroom to take bath which I really dislike. One more thing, for time being, they only able to entertain Chinese bros. Nt sure what's the reason.
mind sharing the contact and the location of this place? thanks.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by municum View Post
Same like professori, i also cannot tahan lar
Together we exploit that place loh
Old 07-06-2010, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
lowpc1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: New Erotic Massage Ctr (Kuchai Lama KL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by municum View Post
Same like professori, i also cannot tahan lar
Bro,pm u aldy. Thx for adding points to me. Cheers!
Old 07-06-2010, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
double x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i stay nearby but dont realise got such good mp...can pm me what the name of mp. thanks.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
longjohn7" deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had the pleasure of Fang Fang accompanying me for the nite about 2 weeks ago. though she's still new to the business, we had a good time throughout the nite. so bros in kl, please be gentle with this gal. thank you.
Old 08-06-2010, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
isaacET deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TY bro lowpc for the pm will try it out soon.. anybody can to join? together gether xD
Old 08-06-2010, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future

bro can PM me also?
i work at this area and i am not even aware of your this cosplay place.

tq very much.
Old 08-06-2010, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
lowpc1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: New Erotic Massage Ctr (Kuchai Lama KL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkanibu View Post
bro can PM me also?
i work at this area and i am not even aware of your this cosplay place.

tq very much.
Bro,I had pm u. Heard tat it's just officially started operation on Monday (7th June 2010).
Old 08-06-2010, 10:55 AM
Samster

moozy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro lowpc1982,
Can PM me the location and the ctc,, Tq
Old 08-06-2010, 01:52 PM
Samster

thomsonedisonjo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I hv been away fm SBF scene since moving to KL fm JB. I hv been visiting quite alot of MP (Puchong Kam Shui Wan) and SPA (Fuji Spa, E2, Saboon....) in KL over the past few months so it's like no desire to go to those places anymore as it seems like everything is the same. I am actually a cosplay lover.Those Japan AV actress especially with OL costume r really arousing my sex desire. I always imagine I am bonking a OL like those scenes in Japan AV.

Y'day evening was hanging ard with few frens at a coffeshop nearby Jalan Kuchai Lama. As usual, after our tcss sessions, everybody will look at me and ask "what's next??" As it I am their leader... Normally I wl tell them go home lor coz short of Vit M. But their answer wl be "like that meh? Very sien,find some kangtao la".Then I wl start cratching my head and suggest kangtao to them.One of my fren suddenly told us there is a new MP nearby with something new & special. We decided to go and take a look...My fren called the nmbr given by his kakis and was informed there r slots. Hooray....

When we reached the place, this new MP is actually located at 1st & 2nd Flr where the ground floor is a coffeshop.When we enter the MP, was greeted by a guy "Hello bosses, how can I assist u?" I answered him "got slots for 3 of us or not? The answer is yes! Hooray!

We were lead to a room with 4 OFFICE LADIES sitting inside,WOW! It's amazing as 4 of them r wearing office lady wear (white shirt & a very short black skirt).hehe! All the lady were introduced and I quick hand quick leg pick a PRC lady with big (.)(.) as I am a big boobs lover.Hehe....My fren choose No.2 (PRC-Fang Fang) and the other fren choose No.3 (Vietnam-Lily)

All of us was lead to 2nd floor (which there r few rooms) then each of us was assigned a room. While waiting for my OL to come into my room, my heart was skipping really fast....really fast...1st time bonking a OL leh...haha!After 2 mins of waiting, my OL came in....Hoseh liao...actions started....She greeted me " hello boss, today I am ur personal secretary"
TCSS for a while to break the iceberg, she then helped me to massage for 15 mins, then proceed to the bathroom, she stand behind me to wash for me and rubbing her C (.)(.) firm and the nipples touching my body was damn shiok, turn to the front, she did the same and my didi was like a hard rode, the feeling is sky HIGH!!I almost forgot what's my dad's name?haha.

We quickly back to the bed which she started catbathing me which was quite solid, and she does it at my goin area like almost touch my didi, the feeling was damn shiok man !!! She then took out the cd and I asked her, so fast arh?? She told me I wl rape u in a while!!!.....She started to tickle me and slowly attack my manhood with BJ, and her suction was good and even suck my balls, till I almost cim, I started to finger her till very wet. She begged me, "pls fuck me now".

I started to pump her in missionery, I can feel her pussy is very wet, and she started to yell "bao bei...bao bei", and when I pumped deeper, she moaned louder, damn it, her moaning is really bitchy which I like it very much! Then we changed few positions, till herself cannot control, start to ride on me and I squeezed her (.)(.) and sit up and sucked her nipples and hugging tightly together. When in doggie position, I pumped her hard, her hand holding me tight and asked me not to stop and not to cum....how can !!! Pump hard sure very fast cum 1 mah.....Back to missionary, the last few pumps was really hard and deep, she hugged me tightly and yell "lao gong lao gong" when I explosed. Haha, I am like bonking others wife la...

Session ended with both of us hugging each other tiredly, she told me she cum twich which I am not sure.

Her stats:
RTF: Sure, I told her I want to bonk her with her OL costume on - like Japan AV on my 2nd visit.
DAMAGE : RM 165 +25 tips (price is a bit higher but I like their ideas and it's really a good place for COSPLAY LOVERS)

P/S: All of the rooms r attached with a small bath room, so no need to take of ur clothes,wrap towel then walk to bathroom to take bath which I really dislike. One more thing, for time being, they only able to entertain Chinese bros. Nt sure what's the reason.
Bro,

Can you provides full guidance on how to get to this place? or

If possible, can you please provides me the ctc of the OKT?

Thanks a lot
Old 08-06-2010, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
crusader09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro lowpc for the address, I head over to that MP right after office hour yesterday (in fact, I leave earlier, hahaha) because down there cannot tahan already.

When I stepped inside the MP, the reception area is just so so, not like other MP got renovate or what, okt offer a glass of water (yea, water only T.T). Was disappointed because only 2 girls available, 1 prc and 1 viet. Asked whether is "meng meng" as reviewed by bro lowpc available? okt seems like don't know that girl. (how come??? ) okt said they just started and expect more girls to come soon. Ok lo, since I was there, pick the only 1 prc.

After tht follow the girl to upstair with quite a number of rooms on that floor.
Seems like those prc also "live" in those room after working, all attached with small bath room.

Here's the stat of the girl, it was a very good fuck. In fact, I enjoy make love with that girl and like her very much
She is very accommodate, let my didi hold inside her pussy and stop moving because she don't want me to cum so fast
I was about to shoot d because we have a long foreplay before the real action, I think she enjoy the moment with me that's why she willing to hold it.

NAME: 梦儿 (meng er)
NATIONALTY: PRC from HangZhou
LOOKS: 6/10
HEIGHT: 160CM (estimation)
(.)(.): 34C (soft enough and handful)
MASSAGE: 5/10 (touch here and there only)
FIGURE: 7/10 (quite nice body)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good, although no deep throat, but I enjoy the ball suction)
DATY: Yes! Nice pussy, with minor smell but acceptable. She seems very enjoy even my skill is just so so.
FJ: 8/10 (Good, as I said, willing to "hold" for longer time when I was abt to cum, at the end we cum together, nice experience)
GFE: 9.5/10 (very tender to me, when i was leaving, she even want to help me wear my socks and shoe , I very paiseh in front of okt, so reject gently)
RTF: Sure, but if there's more new girl, I dono I will go back for her or not.
DAMAGE : RM 168
Old 08-06-2010, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mrsexy1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please pass her CTC and phone

Quote:

Her stats:

Old 08-06-2010, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
sadchaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro,I had pm u. Heard tat it's just officially started operation on Monday (7th June 2010).
lol! Thank you for sharing the contact with me but already had their name card during my last visit. I believe they had grand opening over and over again but hopefully this time it will work out due to the creative idea.

Fellow cheongsters, please take note that it's quite normal they only very few girls and will lure you to come again by telling you that new girls will be coming. Most of the girls there are FLs and you may ask for their personal contact if you wish to WIR. Another thing, please take note that PP was raided last week which is quite close proximity so with such huge advertising here, please do be on alert and cheong at your own risk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1