The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ReverseFuture deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sos - sup chiun - onestop pudu kl

Sap Chuen is still active as usual i think its just that there were less FR on this place me myself have not cheong there before but i will go there and see what's up when i have free time =D
Old 31-07-2017, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of
Re: Sos - sup chiun - onestop pudu kl

Drop by here after ace kena typhoon earlier tonight. 2am, food court was dead. Rear entrance there were 2 WGs. Front entrance around another 10. Seems like all are PRC, quality from slightly SYT to dino MILF. None aged under 30 for sure.

Walk past to look-see all of them. Shake my head politely at those who offer their services, some just let me go but obviously some not happy and insult me. Price across the board is 150, not sure whether this is normal or because they overcharge due to ace kena raid. Last time I visited this place was 4 years ago, back then damage was 120.

Something interesting to note was that as I declined some WGs, a few indian guys who were sitting at the steps to the apartment building where action takes place, started calling me and whistling at me. I'm sure they can't be OKT, but are these like "guards" who collect "rent" from the girls that use the building? That would explain the extra rm30... Hell no I ain't paying them
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1