The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2015, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sos - sup chiun - onestop pudu kl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Aiyah ! Chairman! How cum you never told b4 and I have to BYO.

I remember you told me.
1.) Enter 1stop Tuition Centre.
2.) Select the tutor you like best.
3.) After tat follow the tutor to her classroom.
4.) Register and pay tuition fee.
5.) Class begins with Oral Test follow by physical examination.
6.) Practical X Education starts.
7.) Class ends. Say goodbye to teacher.
8.) Return home a happy man or an unhappy man if they receive Ultrawoman lessons.
**Met 2 migrations Vet tutors last night, surprisingly they can speak Cantonese better than some local bananas.

wah....Pom now on Viet Diet kah?

saas<----Next!
Old 23-01-2015, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post

wah....Pom now on Viet Diet kah?
No lah, only eat Viet camel meat when available

Still wild boar and sotong are still the best diet for pom
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 24-01-2015, 09:48 PM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
No lah, only eat Viet camel meat when available

Still wild boar and sotong are still the best diet for pom
Aiyah,
Pom better change diet liao.
As long ACE not back to former glory,
wild boar and sotong will find hard time to earn here.
POM must not be fussy lo.

Was at Sup Chin about 6:30pm.
have my dinner which is soup from one of the stall.
Sitting on non movable stool in the middle of the hall and feast alone
Until a few PRC trying to UP me and i also wanna go with one EX-ACE PRC.

Later go buy kuaci and saw that my seat is taken.
So have no choice but to share table up front where mostly Viet hangout.
I didn't realise NasiLemak Viet sitting beside me until she ask me where is Shylook..akaka
So, she have a nice chat and when i say i long time no see her.
She say she saw me with another viet girl day before after i bonk her.
Walau, Viet chick really remember well.

Have a nice chat with her before i left the place at 8:30pm

saas<----Next!
Old 25-01-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

After my early Viet-SUM at ACE, planning to 6C6C at Sup Chien in evening.

Should be there around 7pm., hopefully

saas<----Next!
Old 25-01-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
After my early Viet-SUM at ACE, planning to 6C6C at Sup Chien in evening.

Should be there around 7pm., hopefully
Now the Mid-Stop School is open. Look for Linda the new headmistress.
Currently giving lessons on Human Exchange Theory Program.
Shyloke is now one of the students there.
Old 25-01-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Now the Mid-Stop School is open. Look for Linda the new headmistress.
Currently giving lessons on Human Exchange Theory Program.
Shyloke is now one of the students there.
Was on the way but got call by my ACE Viet MalayThai.
So have my "Human Exchange Theory Program" there instead.

saas<----Next!
Old 26-01-2015, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 10
Wot2Doo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR

Went to SOS on Wed Jan 21st ca. 3:30. Many guests, ca. 20 were attractive females. Even when only passing the entrance one can tell what food is on the menu ...

Tried to follow the instruction on how to find the PRC hangout outside, and to find Pond9, but couldn't find, or maybe no ladies present, or I am not clever enough??

Saw a nice and curvy MILF ca. 40 yo, but when I returned from the bathroom she was sitting at someone's table.

Took position near the entrance. Pretty lady made a beeline toward me immediately and offered "massage" for 1.00. Place was 100m away.

Yao Yao
PRC, long brownish hair, tall, friendly, wore white shorts & green top.
Ca. 30 yo, I guess.
Great body, 1.68, leggy, great small D-cup, waist and hip shapely, small-ish firm butt, flat tummy. Some make-up.
She behaved like she was very happy to be with me, smiling a lot, joking, told me she liked tall men. Good GFE.
Passable English.
BBBJ - ca. 2 minutes, very good, varied between soft and forceful, some sexy eye contact.
FJ: missionary at my request, tight pussy, unrealistic moaning from the start, but after a while it sounded good :-) loved to see her boobs move. When I moved her legs up high and penetrated deeply, she felt some pain, but ok when I moved with care... I exploded faster than I wanted (even though I often struggle with condom).
RTF yes - and I have got her number :-)
Old 26-01-2015, 08:48 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wot2Doo View Post
FR

Yao Yao
Ca. 30 yo, I guess.
Great body, 1.68, leggy, great small D-cup, waist and hip shapely, small-ish firm butt, flat tummy. Some make-up.
She behaved like she was very happy to be with me, smiling a lot, joking, told me she liked tall men. Good GFE.
Passable English.
BBBJ - ca. 2 minutes, very good, varied between soft and forceful, some sexy eye contact.
FJ: missionary at my request, tight pussy, unrealistic moaning from the start, but after a while it sounded good :-) loved to see her boobs move. When I moved her legs up high and penetrated deeply, she felt some pain, but ok when I moved with care... I exploded faster than I wanted (even though I often struggle with condom).
Ya, Some taikors here also recomended Yao Yao ..must try her one fine day
Good FR given. Keeping this thread alive ..Thanks
I also not sure where is Pond9
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 26-01-2015, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bugger, chairman falling into Viet trap oledi.
Your program is now under the famous Vietcong Cuchi Tunnel program....I just wonder what "tunnel" you now "cuci"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%E1%BB%A7_Chi_tunnels
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 26-01-2015, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wot2Doo View Post
FR

Went to SOS on Wed Jan 21st ca. 3:30. Many guests, ca. 20 were attractive females. Even when only passing the entrance one can tell what food is on the menu ...

Tried to follow the instruction on how to find the PRC hangout outside, and to find Pond9, but couldn't find, or maybe no ladies present, or I am not clever enough??

Saw a nice and curvy MILF ca. 40 yo, but when I returned from the bathroom she was sitting at someone's table.

Took position near the entrance. Pretty lady made a beeline toward me immediately and offered "massage" for 1.00. Place was 100m away.

Yao Yao
Ca. 30 yo, I guess.
Passable English.
welcum to sexradise...
Old 26-01-2015, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Dun say like that lah, you want to ignore ..ignore lah, where can pom block one

Wah so fast seven moon day 14 liao ah!! BTW, did those taikors ask the late professor for any "god numbers" and strike rich rich or not
bro pom... this professor spirit no play play de.. he's a great boobty hunter during his living days in Ace, hence heaven and hell also dare not admit him (scared all the female spirit will be under his cast and a new sex empire will be ruled by him)... hence both hell and heaven granted him the free to roam human world pass.. tiagong he browse the sbf too nowadays.. since yao yao got a nice fr and is a d-cupper, me very sure the professor spirit will bang bang cum cum her soon..
Old 26-01-2015, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
bro pom... this professor spirit no play play de.. he's a great boobty hunter during his living days in Ace, hence heaven and hell also dare not admit him (scared all the female spirit will be under his cast and a new sex empire will be ruled by him)... hence both hell and heaven granted him the free to roam human world pass.. tiagong he browse the sbf too nowadays.. since yao yao got a nice fr and is a d-cupper, me very sure the professor spirit will bang bang cum cum her soon..
Nanti she asks the professor ghost to hand out 4 ekor numbers and if strike rich will she marry that dead professor ah? Die loh
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 26-01-2015, 10:49 AM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Flew aeroplane again.
Set up a rendezvous at 7:30pm with 3 Canton Flora for you but you never float head. Call your HP also no pickup. Very disappointed with you.
Old 26-01-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
welcum to sexradise...
I nick her 41 sudah sini 5 tahun lor.
Old 26-01-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
welcum to sexradise...
Tonight I'll show you the Japan AV look alike Xiao Tao at P9.
Tonight dunno Shyloke's Vivian chow will be at P10 or not.
Later we can move on to P11 to look for my 3 new Kailooi.
Last night Lengleng came and auto roam me and said wanna eat my banana.
I told her no more Banana. Your little sis just now took mine already. If you want my banana go and get it from her. Its with her now.Kekeke

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1