The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2012, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
there was a study done before, the Indian speaks the best English
because they shake their head while talking
Old 14-05-2012, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Gd luck!
But my advice dun waste time she already hinted to u n if she also like u, she'll use anh and em in yur conversation. Ban and toi is used btwb friends or strangers. This was discussed previously.
IMHO this is not really the case. they purposely type it in toi/ban and the whole msg with all the diacritic mark so that your iphone can translate into I/you and come out some message of acceptable meaning. if they type anh/em and the whole message without diacritic mark, you iphone translator will come out rubbish. and may come out with crazy meaning haha! dont believe me you try "khong co sao" and see what u get.

you may be right in some way.

but from a different perspective, this VB shd hv a bit of horn liao and know how to deal with ppl who don't know TV, for either good or bad deed. IMHO.

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 14-05-2012, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I felt that not everytime a vietnamese will spell a word correct. Some may mistake t with c, i with y, and vice-versa. For english word, 99.9% the spelling will only have 1 correct way.
according to my old viet friend, TV is a difficult language, even to vietnamese themselves so no surprised

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 14-05-2012, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
according to my old viet friend, TV is a difficult language, even to vietnamese themselves so no surprised
The most difficult are those tieng viet short forms they use for SMSing each other. NC = noi chuyen, NT = nhan tin, kg = khong, a = anh e = em.

For example: A thich nc voi e kg

As said earlier, must go up mountain to learn more
Old 14-05-2012, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 0
superhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pohchuan View Post
The most difficult are those tieng viet short forms they use for SMSing each other. NC = noi chuyen, NT = nhan tin, kg = khong, a = anh e = em.

For example: A thich nc voi e kg

As said earlier, must go up mountain to learn more
Much appreciated this post, thanks bro! Now I know what she means when she said E di lam ro. Cam on a..e thich a.

The other bro said it well. When I typed this in google translate, it came out f rubbish.

And from then on, I try use proper english in google translate and all came out Toi and Ban.

I must swop out with Anh and Em to be more personal then.

And pai seh for another translation request. I promise to go learn basic Viet so that I can understand simple ones.

Tôi dang bị sốt. Tôi rất khó chịu. Và tôi bị không nói dược, bị dau cổ nữa. Thank u dã quan tâm tôi
I has a fever. I'm very unhappy. And I was not speak, muscle pain anymore. Thank u my skin care

What the f is the last part?? heh
Old 15-05-2012, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by superhuman

Much appreciated this post, thanks bro! Now I know what she means when she said E di lam ro. Cam on a..e thich a.

The other bro said it well. When I typed this in google translate, it came out f rubbish.

And from then on, I try use proper english in google translate and all came out Toi and Ban.

I must swop out with Anh and Em to be more personal then.

And pai seh for another translation request. I promise to go learn basic Viet so that I can understand simple ones.

Tôi dang bị sốt. Tôi rất khó chịu. Và tôi bị không nói dược, bị dau cổ nữa. Thank u dã quan tâm tôi
I has a fever. I'm very unhappy. And I was not speak, muscle pain anymore. Thank u my skin care

What the f is the last part?? heh
Quan tâm : to care about something, to take an interest in something / someone, to be interested in somebody / something

She's thanking you for taking an interest in her affairs or about her.

When I start cheonging Viet pubs, I keep a copy of all commonly used TV and it's translation in my iPhone. Where can you get a copy of these commonly used TV and it's translation? Look for jackbl and in his sig file, there's a link. Click in it and learn those terms and phrases. It's served me well.

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)
Old 15-05-2012, 12:24 AM
Samster

superhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Quan tâm : to care about something, to take an interest in something / someone, to be interested in somebody / something

She's thanking you for taking an interest in her affairs or about her.

When I start cheonging Viet pubs, I keep a copy of all commonly used TV and it's translation in my iPhone. Where can you get a copy of these commonly used TV and it's translation? Look for jackbl and in his sig file, there's a link. Click in it and learn those terms and phrases. It's served me well.
I found the post, thanks a lot!

I used to like thais but I found that they are really commercial without heart. And the sweet-talk and words that they use are too fake. They can use them anyhow.

Of course vb can also be like that but so far the ones that I met. If they don't like you that much, they usually don't say sweet words if they no like you a bit.

Pls correct me if I am wrong. I will be glad to be scolded!
Old 15-05-2012, 12:58 AM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

I found the post, thanks a lot!

I used to like thais but I found that they are really commercial without heart. And the sweet-talk and words that they use are too fake. They can use them anyhow.

Of course vb can also be like that but so far the ones that I met. If they don't like you that much, they usually don't say sweet words if they no like you a bit.

Pls correct me if I am wrong. I will be glad to be scolded!
You are most welcome.

I've been out of VB scene since 2009 roi. But what I've observed about Thais and VBs are almost same as you. My most fruitful period are those that I got with VBs. But have since moved on to Indonesian girls now. :-)

Old 15-05-2012, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
You are most welcome.

I've been out of VB scene since 2009 roi. But what I've observed about Thais and VBs are almost same as you. My most fruitful period are those that I got with VBs. But have since moved on to Indonesian girls now. :-)
I recently just started vb scene after being in thai scene for a while. Nv liked PRC though, no offence. To each his own.

Bahasa is definitely easier to pick up since all english alphas. How are the indon girls like? Got heart, talk feelings, easy? Or like thais? Money-faced
Old 15-05-2012, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quote:

I recently just started vb scene after being in thai scene for a while. Nv liked PRC though, no offence. To each his own.

Bahasa is definitely easier to pick up since all english alphas. How are the indon girls like? Got heart, talk feelings, easy? Or like thais? Money-faced
I love Indon girls. :-) Nuff said. But lets not deviate from this thread's topic...

However, regardless of what nationality and you may perhaps blast me for saying this, the best way to treat these girls is to treat them precisely as what they are, ie working girls. Like it or not, they are here to make money. They don't get themselves into debt and risk being rejected by immigration here just to talk love with you. Even if you managed to get foc fuck from them at the back of how many "anh yeu em", "chan rak tur", "saya cinta kamu", end of the day, they still have their families to feed and they still need the money to put bread on the table.

My last Viet girl... Throughout the 2 months that she was here (it's her first trip here, a Northern girl), we went hotel no less than 30 times. Each time without paying her. But I do give her small sum of money to send home occasionally. You can also say that this is indirectly paying her. Haha... Foc? Fuck On Credit, bro. You just pay later or you pay in kind. On the day before she left for home, she asked me for money to bring home. I was prepared for it. But what I wasn't prepared for is that she's gonna ask me for $9,000. Of course, I didn't pay her that. Call me a bastard but I don't think any working lady is worth me paying that much. What I did is, I checked back my records of going hotel with her and taking into consideration how much I've given her to send home, I gave her what I would have given a normal working lady. Don't want to shortchange her. Yes, I did make a record of the number of times we went hotel, which hotel, what date, and all other occasions that we went out together. Yes, I'm that bastard. :-)

Thing is, I've told her I don't want her to be doing this work again and concentrate on studies. I will support her monthly. But I guess she prefer to see money in her pocket than seeing a monthly remittance from me. Too bad.

So see? All the "I love you" and "you love me" still cannot win the power of $$$. :-)

Last edited by tomcat007; 15-05-2012 at 07:42 AM.
Old 15-05-2012, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I love Indon girls. :-) Nuff said. But lets not deviate from this thread's topic...

However, regardless of what nationality and you may perhaps blast me for saying this, the best way to treat these girls is to treat them precisely as what they are, ie working girls. Like it or not, they are here to make money. They don't get themselves into debt and risk being rejected by immigration here just to talk love with you. Even if you managed to get foc fuck from them at the back of how many "anh yeu em", "chan rak tur", "saya cinta kamu", end of the day, they still have their families to feed and they still need the money to put bread on the table.

My last Viet girl... Throughout the 2 months that she was here (it's her first trip here, a Northern girl), we went hotel no less than 30 times. Each time without paying her. But I do give her small sum of money to send home occasionally. You can also say that this is indirectly paying her. Haha... Foc? Fuck On Credit, bro. You just pay later or you pay in kind. On the day before she left for home, she asked me for money to bring home. I was prepared for it. But what I wasn't prepared for is that she's gonna ask me for $9,000. Of course, I didn't pay her that. Call me a bastard but I don't think any working lady is worth me paying that much. What I did is, I checked back my records of going hotel with her and taking into consideration how much I've given her to send home, I gave her what I would have given a normal working lady. Don't want to shortchange her. Yes, I did make a record of the number of times we went hotel, which hotel, what date, and all other occasions that we went out together. Yes, I'm that bastard. :-)

Thing is, I've told her I don't want her to be doing this work again and concentrate on studies. I will support her monthly. But I guess she prefer to see money in her pocket than seeing a monthly remittance from me. Too bad.

So see? All the "I love you" and "you love me" still cannot win the power of $$$. :-)
totally agree with you bro...had a similar exp when i firsted started to cheong...in the end we parted amicably cost an american was able to offer her what she needed...

we still see one another around but no more f***ing as i felt have to be fair to the guy that is feeding her..
Old 15-05-2012, 10:28 AM
Samster

This vb that I'm after was honest with me by saying if uvwant go hotel, u must give me money. I work in ktv because I need money. I respect that.

I also don't tk it is ethical to f for free. I like e term that u use. FOC- fuck on credit!

Is there an indon thread? Y not u start one! Would love to read discussion on IB
Old 15-05-2012, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

This thread becomes a WL thread...talking about FOC...???

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-05-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
because they shake their head while talking
Long time no see u post here. U stop learning/teaching TV??? We will lost a good teacher here

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 15-05-2012, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

don't worry... he is always there

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Long time no see u post here. U stop learning/teaching TV??? We will lost a good teacher here

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1