The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2012, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sunnylee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmeichel View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm going to ipoh for the first time, will be putting up at tower regency hotel. Are there any places for decent spa/ massage with uh-hmm services, please kindly share! thank you in advance for your help and directions.
you can go to Hillcity Spa,got girls at there also,quite decent chooice..
Old 01-11-2012, 10:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
MartinGG is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerrad View Post
tried candy from wonderland! will nv forget her 36c boobs! must try for all bros here!
36c ? must try .
Old 01-11-2012, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bulukote deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ..

Opposite ritz garden hotel.. one way street.. just few metres in..on ur left.. the shop is hidden behind some bushy plants in pot..gud luck bro..next week im going hunting there again..
Old 01-11-2012, 10:52 PM
Samster

bulukote deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got a big question again.. ive never tried thosai b4.. tom yam, bakso, ckt, prc, pinoy..name it.. nasi lemak my fav..but i would love to once try thosai..any idea dear seniors? Anyone tried the darker abalone?.. can share if u hv? Where to get the thosai?
Old 02-11-2012, 12:26 AM
Samster

those rundown massage parlours in town area usually have,thosai with the weight of john cena and i guess you can say them is above the milf type also,interested and enter at ur own risk...
Old 02-11-2012, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
agon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=bulbs;8006828]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulukote View Post
Not i never walk in these quickie joint..used to go first sis ma bro.. yesterday just discovered a new quickie joint..opposite first sis.. some sort of pub..the lady capt called me in as i was gonna walk into first sis.. some good stuff inside..took a viet..age arnd 22..

This is Memory Pub bro. Has been there for quite some time. Now new management, new stock , new price
memory pub change mgmt?? how much damage now?
havent been there quite stime. used to go there last time for tomyam.
Old 02-11-2012, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
AHH2222MK6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Oo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerrad View Post
tried candy from wonderland! will nv forget her 36c boobs! must try for all bros here!
Peculiar. Another 36D cup popiah??? I wonder whether it could be the the same popiah derive from 1st sister. Anyway, probably both can be same person or another freshly made popiah. Thinking of going tonight at 10pm+. Any sifu or lao jiao can tag me along? Am not familiar with Wonderland

"I don't give U taxi fare does not mean that I am cheap. It means that I can fetch U from where U are and drop U off where U want to be"
Old 02-11-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: ..

[QUOTE=agon;8016849]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulbs View Post

memory pub change mgmt?? how much damage now?
havent been there quite stime. used to go there last time for tomyam.
Not only they converted into quickie joint, their dent has been renovated and much much discreet with multiple doors and hallway. The disadvantage is the viewing room used to be at the back but now moved front a bit after the entrance door to massage rooms are opened. The lacking part is, during ck session, if stand too near, the WLs will get a glimpse of your face @ 99%. If you stand back a bit, those WLs will be seeing a sort of shadowy shape but face not clearly seen. Anyway, must go to Good Memory to experience it for yourself. The current stocks are Popiah, PRC and tom yam. 2 days ago they brought in 2 new tom yam. Stil left 1 untested. The PRC was 2 WLs but 1 had left and leave behind her pretty syt sister here alone. PRC is | 1:1 | 150 | 45mins. The rest are 90mins per shot at 30mins

"I don't give U taxi fare does not mean that I am cheap. It means that I can fetch U from where U are and drop U off where U want to be"
Old 02-11-2012, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 21
schmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnylee View Post
you can go to Hillcity Spa,got girls at there also,quite decent chooice..

Thanks! May I know the directions to Hill City Spa, from Tower Regency?
Old 02-11-2012, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
agon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=AHH2222MK6;8017543]
Quote:
Originally Posted by agon View Post
Not only they converted into quickie joint, their dent has been renovated and much much discreet with multiple doors and hallway. The disadvantage is the viewing room used to be at the back but now moved front a bit after the entrance door to massage rooms are opened. The lacking part is, during ck session, if stand too near, the WLs will get a glimpse of your face @ 99%. If you stand back a bit, those WLs will be seeing a sort of shadowy shape but face not clearly seen. Anyway, must go to Good Memory to experience it for yourself. The current stocks are Popiah, PRC and tom yam. 2 days ago they brought in 2 new tom yam. Stil left 1 untested. The PRC was 2 WLs but 1 had left and leave behind her pretty syt sister here alone. PRC is | 1:1 | 150 | 45mins. The rest are 90mins per shot at 30mins

thanks bro!! so i must stand a bit further then..hahaha..how u know that anyway??u went in n stand b4?? :-) juz joking bro..

kinda interested wit d PRC u mention..might go n try this weekend to c d changes. i think d price is no difference wit last time. Others is 130 | 45 mins. PRC is 150 | 45 mins
Old 02-11-2012, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
do u know the way to pulai? or sam poh thong? is nearby there,hard to explain at here,maybe other seniors can guide u,sorry abt that...
Old 02-11-2012, 07:45 PM
Samster

Exclamation ..

[QUOTE=agon;8019238]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHH2222MK6 View Post

thanks bro!! so i must stand a bit further then..hahaha..how u know that anyway??u went in n stand b4?? :-) juz joking bro..

kinda interested wit d PRC u mention..might go n try this weekend to c d changes. i think d price is no difference wit last time. Others is 130 | 45 mins. PRC is 150 | 45 mins
Need not enter the girls's sitting room already could sense the vulnerability. Judging from each and every WL's facial expression during every ck session, if you stand closer, purposely giving the WL's a glimpse of the ham sup face, I bet you sure knows their further reaction after you select your desired WL. By the way, you should go and experience it for yourself. Anyway, nowadays no more 130 | 45mins. All tom yam and popiah are 90 | 30 mins excluding the PRC.

Old 02-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Samster

Lightbulb ..........

Quote:
For your convenience, please use your smart phone or gps bundled device/phone to assist you by the following: Coordinates: 4°36'1"N   101°5'16"E (The provided coordinates will lead you from your location(any) to Tower Regency Serviced Apartment & Hotel

Old 02-11-2012, 08:31 PM
Samster

nerrad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

any sifu here knows any joint with gals with master skill? outlook not a problem
Old 03-11-2012, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 17
skywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant future
Re: ..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHH2222MK6 View Post
For your convenience, please use your smart phone or gps bundled device/phone to assist you by the following: Coordinates: 4°36'1"N   101°5'16"E (The provided coordinates will lead you from your location(any) to Tower Regency Serviced Apartment & Hotel
Bro, thanks for sharing info with me. Up you my humble 6 points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1