The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2005, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hellosingapore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Old Aunt n Nephew story???

I wonder if any1 hav this story??...Damm I read it halfway sometime back n the threadstarter stop posting

I ever met a 26 year-old aunt from IRC. She looked younger than she actually was, and was surprisingly attractive; taking into consideration she was from IRC. And here I was, thinking all the while that she was just another single left on the shelf. It was only on the day I met her in person (I had known her for donkey's months) that I started to be amazed by what she had told me all along...
Over the months that I had known her -- let us call her Jess -- for, I learnt some things about her, naturally. She was a single woman who was somewhat independent and, unlike other women, had few friends. One thing about her was that she was very open-minded. We could talk about anything freely, though I sensed that she would ignore any guy who asks her for sex.

For quite a few years Jess had been staying alone in a flat, since her elder sister got married (her parents had passed away from what I know). When her sister’s eight-year-old son hit Primary Two though, he was put into her house. That is what some parents do in order to get their kid closer to school, nothing very surprising about that. However what surprised me were the things that Jess did even after her nephew moved in.
Well, here is a little bit of information about what Jess did at home normally. Basically, she liked to feel free and easy. For those who are not familiar with this term, it simply means that most of the time she did not wear a bra, and that her attire was mostly ‘cooling’. It usually consisted of a spaghetti-strap and shorts or hot pants. If she felt like it, she might even walk around in knickers (shorts-like panties).
Old 15-11-2005, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Old Aunt n Nephew story???

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellosingapore
[SIZE="1"]I ever met a 26 year-old aunt from IRC. .
26 is aunt?
Old 18-11-2005, 04:00 PM
Samster

so how is it???...seems like no1 hav the rest of the story
Old 18-11-2005, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

I have some of it but where did you stop? If its just that part you posted, its a hell lot more to go...
Old 21-11-2005, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid
I have some of it but where did you stop? If its just that part you posted, its a hell lot more to go...

I stop here....

“You know him?” I asked.
“He’s one of my ex,” Jess replied, as-a-matter-of-factly.

For the entire duration of their encounter, neither Jess nor that guy made any gestures or acknowledgements to each other. Judging from that, I guessed they must have ended their relationship rather unhappily.
The following week was another busy week for me. I had several assignments to rush, all to be submitted by Friday or Saturday. As a result, I was not really in a comfortable position to give Jess a call, all the way until Saturday afternoon.

“Hello… It’s me,” I mumbled.
“You sound worn out,” replied Jess.
“I am, I just returned from school…”
“I see.”

“It’s a Saturday and I have to go back to school just to submit my stuff… How boring. Oh, Saturday! Isn’t your nephew’s friend supposed to go over to your place today?”
“Yup…he did. In fact, he just left.”
“Really? So how was it?”

There was a slight pause, before Jess responded.

“How shall I put it…”
“Slowly. Take your time.”

Juz b4 the the nephew bring the classmate back for the auntie ...care to help??
Old 21-11-2005, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, i read til dis part too. Nice story.. wonder where is the writer? Any bros here know where he got the story from?
Old 21-11-2005, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
warresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bully
Yes, i read til dis part too. Nice story.. wonder where is the writer? Any bros here know where he got the story from?
t o k cok
Old 21-11-2005, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
siambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond repute

yes , i have read ab the stories early this yr, ab this young pri boy and jess ( that his aunt) live together when his mom ( jess's elder sis ) left him at jess's house for better distance to schooling. when this boy started to peep at jess when she is changing and and smell her undies. best of all she started to allow this young kid to press her neh neh and suck her nipple.... keke, cute stories, too bad the writer stop half way liao.
Thread started, forget about it. think no more production liao, there is always more stories to read.
Old 22-11-2005, 10:40 AM
Samster

nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Quote:
I stop here.... Juz b4 the the nephew bring the classmate back for the auntie ...care to help??
I can't find the Jess story in my archives. I didn't know I had so much crap lying around, looking all over the place its a mess. I think I have deleted it away, probably because the story was about 16 pages long and heading nowhere. If you like aunt stories, here's one for you:
-----
I had sex with my auntie too but under different circumstances. It happened when I was in Secondary 2. My auntie was the wife of my mother's brother. At that time, she was around 32 years old. She was pretty (looks like one popular Taiwanese actress whose name I couldn't remember) and very fair. She used to come to my house to chitchat with my mother. She liked to wear tank top type and I could often see about 2 inches of her cleavage. She also has shapely long white legs and liked to paint her toe nails crimson red. I was a very good-looking kid then (now not so anymore sigh) and I also noticed that she would sometimes steal glances at him while talking to my mother (who would be doing her sewing - a part-time job). I would usually be reading a storybook at my study table. I was very studious and shy then.

I remember that I used to masturbate thinking of her (or another woman - my form teacher Miss Lim Bee Choo). The circumstances which led my auntie and I to have sex was very interesting. It was 1976 year end school vacation. My auntie and my uncle were supposed to go to Phuket for holidays and had booked their tour etc. However, owing to some sudden work commitments, my uncle couldn't make it. I didn't know how it came about but one day my mother asked me whether I wanted to go on the holiday with auntie because uncle couldn't make it and also as a reward for my good exam results (top in class). She said that auntie didn't want to cancel the tour and lose the deposit. I had always wanted to go to Phuket and without having any bad thoughts in my mind, I said yes.

My auntie and uncle were childless then. To cut a long story short, my auntie and I traveled together to Phuket via air (my first time and very exciting). We had to share a room as originally my uncle and auntie were supposed to go together, and upon arrival, we checked in and unpacked our stuff.

We followed the tour guide (Chan Brothers' Tour) that day for a visit to some interesting places (bird nest caves blah blah blah). That night we had dinner at the hotel. After that, we returned to the hotel room at about 10 pm.

It was then that I began to feel a bit funny at the thought of sharing a room with my auntie. I told her that I would sleep in the floor but she chided and said why not sleep on the bed with her. She bathed first and came out in a nightgown. Nothing exciting. I could see that she got underwear on. I bathed and came out in my T-shirt and shorts. We lay on the bed and watch TV together.

After watching TV, we both fell asleep. The next morning, I woke up at about 6 am plus while my auntie was still sleeping. The room was not very dark as the sun had already come out. I looked at my auntie and noticed that her nightgown had slipped up and her panties were showing. I could see the dark patch of her pubic region and I immediately got quite excited. Although I was having the regular morning hard-on, my dick felt even harder and I could hardly breathe. I leered hard also at her white creamy thighs and long legs. Her toenails were manicured and shiny red. The arches of her white feet were mesmerizing. I guess that's how I got my foot fetish which stays with me to this day!

I noticed that she was stirring and I quickly got up and went to the toilet to wash up and change up. My auntie was up when I came out and we smiled at each other. She then got up and went into the toilet. I switched on the TV. After 15 minutes or so, she came out. I was taken aback when I looked at her for she had only a towel wrapped around her body. I averted my eyes immediately. She went to the cupboard to select her clothing to wear. It was when she was rummaging through that her TOWEL FELL OFF and I could see her bare body from the side!!! I could see her right breast which was round and full. She let out a gasp and bent to catch her towel, turning to look at me at the same time. I was staring but also quickly turned my head away, mumbling a sorry auntie.

She quickly took a set of clothing and disappeared into the toilet. I could feel that she was very embarrassed. My erection then was rock hard and I was willing it away as I could hear her coming out of the toilet.
Old 22-11-2005, 10:41 AM
Samster

When my auntie came out, she was dressed in her clothing and she appeared as if nothing had happened. I also acted nonchalantly. We met the rest of the tour group for breakfast and we went to some more places - a crocodile farm where auntie bought a handbag, a village where only lepers live, a perfume factory. That night, we went to see a Tiffany show (all the aquas dressed up as women and I must say that many of them were very pretty indeed).

A side incident at the Tiffany show; before the show started, I went to the male toilet and when I went in, I saw a few "girls" with their bare breasts! I was shocked and immediately turned to get out of the toilet. They called me back and said it was all right. Only then did I realize that they were aquas! I quickly loolooed and left!

OK, after the show cum dinner, we returned to the hotel. Just like the previous night, we both showered and then watched TV. Somehow, at that time, I was feeling a bit funny, like something would happen (owing to the incident in the morning and also the Tiffany show which got me sexcited). My auntie was dressed in a different nightgown. It was dark brown and reached down to her knees. We chatted about the day's happenings and she remarked that we had done a lot of walking that day and that her feet were killing her. Without any bad thinking on my part, I just asked her whether she wanted me to massage her feet. She said ok and then thrust her right leg at me.

I took her foot and held it in my hands. It felt very soft and I can remember that I felt a bit of excitement building up in me. Why? Because I had never held any part of a mature woman's body before. I began to rub her sole and she closed her eyes and from a sitting position, she lied down on her back. As I was rubbing her foot, I was also taking in the details of her toes and nails. She got long white slender toes and her nails were manicured and well shaped. After five minutes of rubbing, she said massage her other foot which I did.

Because I was so intent on massaging her feet and looking at them, I didn't notice that my auntie’s legs had actually spread open. I suddenly realized that I could see her PUSSY as she was NOT wearing any panties. You can imagine what happened then to my DICK! When I rubbed her dainty feet, I was already feeling a bit funny - some more to be in another country, in a hotel room, with my pretty auntie and in such close proximity! The feeling was very weird! When I saw her pink pussy, my erection became rock hard and my heart was pounding very hard. It was the first time I saw a real pussy and it was my auntie’s one at that. Previously, I had only seen pictures of pussies from magazines which my Indonesian classmate brought to class.

A lot of thoughts were running in my adolescent mind then. Was my auntie doing that on purpose? Was she seducing me? Or it was nothing? I didn't know what to do next. I just continued to massage her left foot but I could clearly see that her pussy was getting wet and glistening. Her eyes were still closed then.

I wanted to get closer to see her pussy and thus I just asked her whether she wanted me to massage her whole leg. She said ok without opening her eyes. I shifted my position to move closer to her knees and I began massaging up her left leg, moving to the calf muscles and then the thighs. I could see her cunt more clearly now. She had a lot of hair on her pubic patch (which I had noticed in the morning when I first woke up). What I couldn't see in the morning was that the hair extends down to line the edges of her whole pussy. Her pussy lips were opened a bit, and I could see wetness and a bit of milky liquid at the bottom of the crack which was slowly flowing down to her anus.

I looked at my pretty auntie lying on her back, her legs spread open, with my hands massaging her left calf muscle and a funny thing was that I could smell her pussy. It was a mild wafting pungent smell and it got me very very excited.

The next thing I did was something that I myself couldn't control. Until today I wonder why and how come I did that because at that time I was a virgin, unwise and totally inexperienced in sex. I guess it was a natural thing to do. What I did was...

What did I do that I couldn't control? Well, I CUMMED! I was just so excited that I came right there and then holding onto the white curvy left leg of my 32-year old auntie and staring at her wet pussy. I just let out a loud "Arrggghhh!" and my body quivered. My auntie opened her eyes and asked me what happened? I didn't know what to say. She looked at me, wondering what happened, looked down at me, and then she SAW my the shape of my erected dick yearning at ninety degrees up at my white shorts . My semen had caused a widening damp patch on my white shorts, making it a bit translucent and revealing the pinkishness of my cock head. My auntie saw and I guessed at that moment she KNEW what happened. However, she did not let on immediately that she knew.

After my thighs had stopped shaking, I became very embarrassed and was searching desperately for something to say. So I just mumbled that I couldn't control my urine and that I had wetted the bed. My auntie (whether she was doing it on purpose or not I would never knew) said to me to quickly take off my shorts. And she REACHED for my shorts and began to tug it off. I moved my body up and she actually pulled my shorts down, revealing my now rapidly softening dick with its milky liquid around the gland. She pulled off my shorts and then took a look at the damp patch and smiled.

She said that I had not urinated. She smiled and said that I had been naughty. She then took hold of my dick and used her thumb to rub the head so as to remove some of the sperm. She showed it to me and said that that's not urine. I just didn't know how to react. I just sat there dumbfounded. She continued, but this time in a softer voice, and asked me what happened?

I guessed at that time that there was no point in pretending anymore. Looking down, I just said that I got excited massaging her legs and that I also saw her wet pussy and that I couldn't control myself and that my dick just shot out my juice. I noticed that my auntie was a bit taken aback when I said I saw her pussy. However, she recovered and surprisingly, asked me whether I liked what I saw. I told her that I had never seen a woman's private parts and that's why I got excited. I also told her that I found her legs to be very sexy. I guessed that's what broke the ice.

The next moment, she just hugged me and started to kiss me on my lips. I just reacted naturally by also kissing her back. Immediately my dick began to come to life again and started to get hard. We kissed for quite sometime and she kept sticking her tongue into my mouth. At first I was not used to it and almost gagged. However, I caught on quite fast and began to probe my tongue into her mouth too.

After kissing for a while, my auntie pulled off her brown nightgown to reveal a very fair body and very round breasts. Her breasts were firm and her nipples were pinkish with roundly shaped areola. I grabbed her breasts and started to knead them. She fell backwards and I fell onto her body. She pulled me up towards her face to start kissing me again. This time she opened up her white legs and wrapped her shapely thighs around my waist. Somehow that position was just right and she adjusted a bit and before I knew it, my hard dick was sliding into her warm moist pussy. THAT WAS THE MOST FANTASTIC MOMENT OF MY LIFE! Since primary 6, I had been masturbating regularly and visually myself fucking a woman but never had I got that real tactile feeling of my dick entering a woman's wet and hot pussy. And it was my auntie’s pussy! The thought then of making love to my uncle's wife was just mind-blowing!

When I entered my auntie’s pussy, she let out a loud moan and started to buckle. Instinctively, I began to slide out and in again and out. However, the feeling was just too strong and after about 10 strokes or so, I began to feel like cumming again. I thrust hard and cummed, buckling my lithe body like a mad man. I could hear my auntie saying in Cantonese, "Don't be so fast, don't be so fast!" However, I had already cummed. I had just shot my second load of semen, in less than half an hour , and this time, it was into my auntie’s pussy. As the feeling slowly subsided, I just lay on top of my auntie, my thighs quivering and my head spinning.

At that moment, I felt a lot of LOVE for my auntie. I couldn't explain it but I just wanted to love her. She kissed me and we kissed and we fell asleep in each other's arm.
Old 22-11-2005, 08:52 PM
Samster

Hey Nuclearkid Bro...thanx for takin ur time to find it...I guess Jess's story had to just end this way..of coz great short story u hav posted as well..cheers
Old 25-11-2005, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hey Nuclearkid Bro...thanx for takin ur time to find it...I guess Jess's story had to just end this way..of coz great short story u hav posted as well..cheers
Hi buddy,

This must be your lucky day. I was trawling through another forum and did a search. Viola! Look at what the cat dragged in! Here it goes:
------

I ever met a 26 year-old aunt from IRC. She looked younger than she actually was, and was surprisingly attractive; taking into consideration she was from IRC. And here I was, thinking all the while that she was just another single left on the shelf. It was only on the day I met her in person (I had known her for donkey's months) that I started to be amazed by what she had told me all along...

Over the months that I had known her -- let us call her Jess -- for, I learnt some things about her, naturally. She was a single woman who was somewhat independent and, unlike other women, had few friends. One thing about her was that she was very open-minded. We could talk about anything freely, though I sensed that she would ignore any guy who asks her for sex.

For quite a few years Jess had been staying alone in a flat, since her elder sister got married (her parents had passed away from what I know). When her sister’s eight-year-old son hit Primary Two though, he was put into her house. That is what some parents do in order to get their kid closer to school, nothing very surprising about that. However what surprised me were the things that Jess did even after her nephew moved in.

Well, here is a little bit of information about what Jess did at home normally. Basically, she liked to feel free and easy. For those who are not familiar with this term, it simply means that most of the time she did not wear a bra, and that her attire was mostly ‘cooling’. It usually consisted of a spaghetti-strap and shorts or hot pants. If she felt like it, she might even walk around in knickers (shorts-like panties).

When asked about how she felt about wearing so little, she said it was comfy. "What if people pass by your door and look in?" I ever asked her. "Aye, they just stare... Well, I can’t stop them from staring. Neither do I want to compromise my comfort," she replied. So I dun suppose she would be any different with her nephew around.

I guess I was right, when she told me over the phone about her nephew's ‘culture shock’.

I refer to the nephew as Yong. Maybe because his parents were so strict towards him all the while, he grew to be timid and, generally, well behaved. He was also soft-spoken and physically weak.

When he first moved into Jess’ house on a Sunday afternoon, with all his books but without his Playstation, he was notably disappointed. Looking around, he could see no game console or whatever, and he could not reasonably expect there to be much boy stuff around. (He was right, and will soon fall in love with all the women stuff.) After all, his mum had decided to put him there so that he would have nothing to play.

After his mum left that day, Yong idled in his newly assigned room which was right opposite Jess’ bedroom. Although the doors were not really aligned, with a little effort one could look into the opposite room. At six plus in the evening, the room was getting darker. Yong went to the light-switch, and… paused.

His aunt, Jess, was in her room, but her door was not closed. From where he was, Yong could see his aunt’s back view. Her arms were crossed before her. For a fraction of a second, Yong wondered what was happening, when Jess pulled off her spaghetti top.

In the dim light, her bare back curved as she stretched out a slender arm. Her left nipple came into appearance briefly, before her hand returned with a bra. Fastening the hook behind her, she tossed her hair slightly. Soon, a blue top stretched down over her back, and Yong lost sight of the black strap on her back. Quickly, Yong hid behind his door.

His heart was beating fast as a bass-drum. He pressed his back against the wall, as Jess walked out of her room pass his door, for fear of being seen. He felt his cheeks becoming warm as he recalled the scene earlier on. Such a thing would not have happened back at home. In fact, at home he had only ever caught glimpses of his mum’s underwear, and he had never seen his mum wearing less than a T-shirt and shorts.

When Jess returned home later with their dinner, she noticed the tension on Yong’s face, and asked him about it. “Uh… I…” the boy mumbled. “Don’t worry about it okay? You will get used to staying here,” Jess said, “Oh, and by the way I heard from your mummy that she’s very strict with you. But don’t worry, I’m not like her.” Jess was not aware at that time that Yong had seen her changing, but even if she knew she would not be too bothered. This was to become evident soon.

Even though Jess did not usually stay in her outing clothes and bra after reaching home, that evening she did not bother until she was done with preparing the boy’s room, after which she went to take a shower.

Yong felt bad about having seen his aunt change. At the same time, however, he was curious and excited. Young as he was, he could not really decide what to do. As images of his aunt popped into his mind, he stared blank for a moment. Then he heard footsteps. It was of course his aunt. She had had her shower and was going back to her room. That he knew, but he did not think his aunt would come out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

His eyes followed the white towel as it came into his view, only re-adjusting his focus when the towel got partially blocked by the half-closed door in the opposite room. Excited, he moved closer while remaining behind his door.

On the wall in the other room was a large mirror, in front of which Jess loved to dry herself. That night, Jess stood in front of her mirror as usual after getting back to her room. While a smaller towel still wrapped around her wet hair, the larger one was removed to dry the other parts of her body: under the arms, across the cleavage, down the arms… As she was drying her navel, small droplets of water still wet the hair below it.

It took no less than a minute before Jess finished up, which meant that her little nephew had a good side view of what was happening. Especially when she bent down to dry her legs, gravity made her feminine curves appear so pronounced. Captured from the side, this could become a long-lasting impression for a little boy who was watching indeed.

Old 25-11-2005, 11:19 PM
Samster

It must have been many days before Jess actually found out that Yong first saw her changing on the day he moved in. “Yeah, you’re right,” she replied in one of our phone conversations. (By the way, our conversations were mostly in Chinese, unless otherwise stated.) “So, uh, how did you manage to know about all these?” I inquired. The answer came immediately, “Well…we talked.”

Jess told me that they talked. It was almost obvious, yet I found it amazing. A nephew telling his own aunt about how he saw her putting on her bra, even by today’s standards in Singapore, is unthinkable. Of course, as she was telling me about herself and her nephew, I could not help but fantasize about how she really looked like. That was when I seriously thought about getting to know her better, mentally and physically.

I asked her a lot about her physical appearance, and went into details whenever it was applicable. From what she told me, she had hair reaching down to her shoulders. She did not have to wear spectacles or contact lenses. I also gathered that she had a nice built, with vital statistics of 34-25-35. (This was possible because she had a measuring tape.) She wore cup B bras, and preferred thongs and knickers to anything in between. Also, her complexion was not naturally fair, so she often took care not to get tanned too much. Like most women out there, she had underarm hair, and removed it regularly by shaving.

After I found out enough about her appearance, I soon started to wonder if there were any guys after her, how many of them there could be if that was the case, and why she chose none of them. It turned out that on and off there were guys who were interested in her, but she did not want to be attached. I thought she might be a lesbian, but she was not. In response to my query, she retorted, “So you mean all women should be attached just because they have become sexually matured?” Of course not, I thought.

“So you talked to your nephew…? About…?”
“Oh you mean how I found out.”
“Yup. Care to elaborate?”
“Okay…it’s a long story though.”

Slowly, Jess gave an account of incidents which were to follow.

Everyday except for weekends, Jess would work from eight to five, while Yong would go to school early in the morning and return at around one plus in the afternoon. This meant that on most days, Yong would find himself alone in the house, for a few hours, before Jess returned. There was nothing particularly strange about this arrangement actually. Neither Jess nor her sister anticipated any serious shortcomings arising from it. They expected Yong to, during that few hours, watch TV, read books or even take naps if he wished to. Indeed, those were the things which Yong did after school, but Jess later discovered that was not all

It was a week or two after Yong shifted in. Jess reached home early one day at about two o’clock in the afternoon, after having taken a half-day leave. As she was approaching her main door, she took a casual glance through the window to see what Yong was doing, and was curious when she saw nobody in the room. It was quite unlike other days when she could see him sleeping or reading. Because the door of Yong’s room was open, she could also see that of her room from where she stood, and to her surprise it was open as well.

It should not be, since Jess always closed that door before going to work. At an instant, Jess sensed that Yong was probably in her room. Quietly, she got into the house and moved towards her room.

The large drawer, which contained most of Jess’ intimate wear, was open. In it, assorted bras took up most of the space while knickers and thongs were packed neatly on one side. If a piece of underwear was not in the drawer, it could be washed, waiting to be washed, or simply left lying on the dressing table. Yet on that day, a pair of Jess’ thongs was actually found in Yong’s hands…

Jess stepped into her room. Yong was shocked as his aunt appeared out of a sudden, the thongs still in his right hand. With him sitting right before the open drawer, there was no excuse. For a moment, both Jess and Yong said nothing. To Yong, the silence seemed like eternity.

“So… can you tell me why you are doing this?”

Jess asked in a neutral tone. She was not feeling angry or upset. It was not as if she did not know the true reason for his behaviour either. She just wanted Yong to speak up.

There was a long pause. Yong was still at a loss of words, until Jess put down her bag and sat down on the seat in front of her dressing table.

“I am sorry…” Yong replied.
“I know, I know… Look, tell me why you did it before I really get mad okay?”
“I want to see what your room is like…”
“And so you opened my drawer.”
“No…I sometimes see something on your table. Some quite nice. So I want to see again.”
“You mean these?” Jess lifted up a bra from the drawer.

Yong felt so embarrassed that he wished he need not ever look up again.

“So why were you holding on to my thongs?” Jess asked.
“I have never seen anything like these…”
“Well you don’t have to be so sneaky you know. I just feel disturbed that you are doing this behind my back.”
“Sorry,” Yong replied. By then he sounded less afraid.
“Don’t you see these things at home?”
“No, don’t have. Mommy will scold me if I look at these things outside also.”
“Sad… So you don’t know anything much?”
“Don’t know anything.”

Yong could not be lying. At his age, he knew nuts about women’s things at large. On one hand his mum would never get into such topics with him, while on the other hand, it was unlikely that he would ever learn much from his friends in school. Having that in mind, Jess was ready to educate Yong, even if it meant going against certain conventions.

“Do you even know what this is called?”

Jess held the bra by the strap and let it dangle before Yong. The boy shook his head. From there, Jess began to tell Yong almost everything she knew about bras.

“Okay, this is a bra. Grown-up girls and women wear this… because the bra supports a woman’s breasts. Huh, why? So that they don’t wobble. But for us Asians we wear it more for protection and modesty.
Some don’t have straps, and are used when we don’t want the straps to be seen.”
“Why is that so?”
“Hmm…good question. I don’t know how to explain. Maybe you should ask your mommy…”
“… …”

Jess went on to talk about the different sizes and colours of bras. Yong listened intently, after which he raised a question.

“So auntie, where’s that black one? The one without straps.”
“Black strapless? I think it’s in the… nope. Hey, how do you know that I have such a bra?”

Yong had little choice but to tell Jess about the incident which took place right on the first day of his stay. Jess reproached Yong again for being sneaky.

“So you saw it… What about it?”
“Auntie you looked so nice in it,” Yong confessed. So truthful and innocent was the way he said it, that Jess felt amused.
“You tried to find it is it?”

“Yup.”
“You won’t find it… because I am wearing it now.”
“…Oops,” Yong looked down again, feeling more embarrassed than ever.
“Hey, it’s okay… Come on.”

Jess did not want to overwhelm Yong with too much of her openness, so she told him that he could talk to her again when he felt like it. She also assured him that she would not tell her sister about him looking into her drawers.

Old 25-11-2005, 11:21 PM
Samster

“So after that did he continue to look when you change or something?” I asked Jess.
“For the following few days I don’t think so. He became very conscious about it. But one night he came over to my room. I was very surprised. He asked me if he could look around in my room.”
“I guess you agreed?”
“Yep…”

It was about ten at night. By then Jess had already shut her door and windows so that she could turn on the air-con and get ready to sleep. The dark curtains were not drawn, as usual, and the radio was on. One could vaguely hear it from outside.

Sitting in front of the mirror, Jess could still feel the moist on her skin as she capped the toner. She was done with her facial care and felt gleeful as she confirmed once again that there were no wrinkles near her eyes. Next to her perfumes, a shaver was resting on a folded piece of tissue paper. With her left elbow raised high and her wrist resting on her head, she picked up the shaver with the other hand and brought it beyond her left breast. The growth might appear insignificant, but close encounters with it could be prickly, so she was going to remove it. As the razor inched down, it revealed a darker shade of biege. Like the red which was slowly collecting below, it was a trace of womanhood.

Jess must have been distracted for a moment, for she did not notice her door opening. When she realized it, she found her nephew standing right at the door, and there she was, caught in the process of feminine shaving. Despite the way she was, Jess felt a little awkward. It was the music from the radio which broke the silence.

“Can I come in?” asked an innocent Yong.

“Um…sure,” Jess replied. Quickly she put away the shaver and started wiping away with the tissue paper. She was surprised when Yong asked if he could “take a look around her room”, but agreed because she liked to know what the boy wanted.

Having taken a glance at most of the things in the room, an awed expression appeared on the boy’s innocent face. His aunt’s room was too different from that of his parents, and it felt a little strange to be in her room.

“So… found anything interesting?” Jess teased.
“Whoa, very different!”
“From your mum’s room?”
“Yup, and got very nice smell too. Smell like perfume!”
“Hmm, it’s the air-freshener. Look, that one over there,” Jess pointed to the small bottle at the far side of her room. Then, picking up another bottle near her, she explained, “This one is a perfume.”

Excited, Yong took a sniff from each of Jess’ perfumes. Jess knew that he would prefer those which smelled like fruits or flowers, rather than sex.

“Auntie, why doesn’t this one have a spray?” Yong asked as he put his nose close to the tallest bottle.

“This one? … This’ not a perfume,” Jess giggled, “This’ a deodorant.”

Yong could not understand what it was, not even after Jess raised one arm high in the air. Jess had to point explicitly at her shaven area before he got it. She wondered how many guys in the bus had ever mistaken her deodorant for perfume instead.

Jess could not remember having come across any situation whereby she had to be so explicit. To her, it seemed to be fun. That night, she became very enthusiastic about teaching her nephew things which he would not learn elsewhere. It was also the night when Yong was first able to really look at things in his aunt’s room.

Before Yong got caught by his aunt, he had ever gone into her room a few times. Ever since the day he witnessed his aunt’s nude, images of her curvaceous body had kept on popping to his mind. The way her breasts quivered each time she moved, the fullness of her buns, and the black mystery between her thighs, were all so unforgettable. However, Yong guessed he could only see them at a distance, and would never get to feel them. The thought of it saddened him a little, but he soon figured something which he could do, which was to get hold of his aunt’s intimate wear. Most would agree that the beauty of women’s undergarments is second only to that of what they conceal underneath.

For that past few times, Yong went into his aunt’s room solely for the sake of finding her undergarments. He paid little attention to anything else. While in the room, Yong soon found out the place where the underwear was stored. Opening the drawer below the main cupboard, he gained access to his aunt’s collection of underwear. It was like a big treasure chest. Every piece of lingerie, be it bra or thongs, had ever been worn on the body of his aunt. Yong took at least two visits to the room before he was able to look through all the lingerie.

While looking through the different pieces, Yong occasionally brought them close to his nose, so that he could smell them. He would sniff at the inner sides of the bra-cups, where his aunt’s nipples would be if she was wearing the bras, and at the loins of the thongs and knickers, where her mystery zone would be if they contained her buns. All those found within the drawer generally smelled good, but Yong thought it might have been the detergent. He was right. The only pieces of underwear which could smell of Jess were probably in the basket.

It took Yong a lot of courage to make his way across his aunt’s room and into her bathroom. The bathroom was where the washing basket was, and in it, all the bras and undies freshly worn by his aunt. From the bathroom door, Yong could already see where that basket was and, for that matter, what it contained. A bra with broad straps light-blue in colour, and a pair of white thongs were in it.

Yong palpitated with excitement as he reached first for the bra. It felt a little moist. Bringing it to his nose, Yong sniffed at it all over eagerly. While the bra might not smell as good as a perfume, it had with it maternal and awkward scents of his aunt. Yong liked both of them, so much so he nearly forgot about the other piece in the basket. When he thought he had sniffed enough at the cups, he replaced the bra carefully as it was. Then he picked up his aunt’s thongs, with great anticipation.

Without a moment of doubt Yong pressed its loin on his nose. The smell was stronger than he thought, and for a moment he pulled away. However, he soon continued to sniff; although the smell was strange, he was tempted by it nevertheless. It was probably the most genuine smell of his aunt.

Notably, each time Yong went into his aunt’s room, he did not dare to stay more than a few minutes. He wanted to play safe, and was always worried that his aunt would somehow find out about it if he stayed too long or went too far. Therefore he remained unfamiliar with the room for quite a few days.

Old 25-11-2005, 11:22 PM
Samster

That night, after Jess giggled over her nephew’s mistake, the atmosphere became more relaxed. Yong became less edgy, and Jess noticed the change.

“Its ten plus, you are not sleepy?”
“Not yet. Auntie also said that I can come over.”
“Yeah. So… anything else?”

Jess noticed that Yong, over the past few minutes, had been taking occasional glances at her breasts. It did not surprise Jess, as she guessed most people would look, especially when the tips were protruding. In the meantime, it was evident that Yong had something to say, but it seemed that he did not how to put it. Jess waited patiently, until her nephew responded.

“…Can I go into the bathroom?”
“Wanna use my toilet?”
“No. Want to see what’s inside the basket..,” Yong replied, and as he proceeded into the bathroom, Jess got up and stood outside it.
“Those are what I wore the other day,” Jess pointed into the basket, and watched her nephew take out its contents, “So these are whatcha looking for?”

“No…I…”
“Okay okay, don’t have to explain.”
“This one looks nice.”
“That’s a half-cup,” Jess explained. For a while, Yong just held the two cups in his hands and kept staring at them, his heart beating real fast. That was something which he did not think he could do with his mum’s bra.

“You are just gonna stand down here and stare at it?” Jess taunted.
“Just a while more…Auntie must look very pretty in it,” Yong mumbled as he looked down.
“So…you wanna see?”

The room had, gradually, become cold. The radio was still on, but its volume had been turned down quite a bit. By then the curtains were drawn, forming a dark screen on one side of the room. Inside the closed bathroom, the basket was roughly in the same position, though a set of clothes had replaced the half-cup bra and its matching thongs. Outside, the flower-patterned bed-sheet became more crumpled, as weight was introduced. Two shadows cast on the bed remained still for a moment.

“How’s this?” Jess asked. On her soft queen-sized bed, Jess had knelt down with her knees set at least two feet apart, resting her buns on the back of her heels. Then she had her fingers locked behind her neck and elbows spread out. That was how she was going to display what her nephew wanted to see her in; she wanted to give him a small treat. Yet judging from the stunned look on her nephew’s face, Jess seriously wondered if he would faint if she went further.

Yong could not feel greater excitement then. His aunt was so close to him he could smell her. Unashamedly he ogled at her breasts, which appeared so large from his distance. To him, her breasts were the most awesome ones in the world. They seemed to be so firm and full of substance. He guessed his aunt must have a lot of milk, and could not help but imagine how soft and supple her boobs might be. It was then when he developed thoughts about sucking his aunt’s nipples. Even though her nipples were then concealed beneath the half-cups, he could visualize them in his mind.

As he continued to explore his aunt’s body with his eyes, Yong was quick to notice the translucence of her thongs. There was not much fabric on her thongs to begin with, yet except for the loin the rest of it was all see-through. Yong could see the dark shade on his aunt’s thongs, and knew it was her hair, though he wondered what was beyond it.

Yong took a deep breath before he finally looked up. He realized Jess had been watching him all the while. His lips quivered, as if to speak, but nothing came out of his mouth. Jess placed a finger over his lips, as if to tell him there was no need for words. She knew he would not know what to say, anyway. For a moment, they just looked into each other’s eyes…

“Wait a minute… I think your pose was really quite suggestive when you showed him your body. Did you have any clue what will be the outcome of your so-called treat?” I asked, when Jess paused to take a sip of water.
“I supposed he would just stare for a while…and then return to his room. I mean, what could he do right?”
“Haha right, but something did happen in the end, no?”
“Hmm. Let’s put it this way. He did some unexpected moves.”
“And you didn’t stop him.”
“Well I must say that there are times when I am unsure of my limits.”

“So what did you think were your limits?”
“Like I said before, I don’t think I’ll mind if small boys happen to see me naked. I am very open-minded, and I feel good about my body. Of course, it’s not as if I will flaunt to just every kid that I come across. But I won’t scream or try to hide my private parts like most other women.”
“So what happened later? I guess you can continue.”

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1