The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2015, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
SaintArc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySaintArc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

[QUOTE=davesome;13241061]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintArc View Post
Zense spa big n quiet place for decent massage only..

i being there a few times..you can get a hj from their top package 至尊理疗costing 399 for 90min. you can choose the girl from the screen..note that you have to go for extra hour in order to get a hj, else just jg without firing....you add the tips..i think is not worth unless you fall for the heavily ps photo.
by the way, i think they have 20% discount if you leave before 9pm. i think for the same price..queen spa is better.

for good hj with syt, fu rong sauna is worth trying at 328rmb all in..

wechat are plenty but you will never know who till they appear on your door. pls be very careful.

i have seen many street girl along xiang xi cun this year but i just wonder if it is better not to just go for gl 150 girl ..the place does not looks safe for me..however, queen spa is nearby and many nice restaurant there as well.

any of you have tried 黄金海岸 ,heard the girl doing 松腿are chio...
I Have not try 黄金海岸 but as I know those Doing oil tight massage If u open a privacy room behind the hall u could Actually get HJ providing u neg the price with her First, normally range 200-300 tip.
Yes of cz out of so many spa I go I still prefer Furong spa Because at 318 u get syt to HJ for u n most of them r Very pretty n free two hall service Plus e place is very clean n service is Good..
Old 01-07-2015, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Really miss the 松腿。。
Old 01-07-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 14
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold

This would be my first review.

Furong Spa

Directions:
The place is so easy to find with all the instruction by clean&neat, etc and baidu map helped as well. (For people asking for the directions, please put in some effort in "Search" function here it is your best friend)

"Check In" Process:
As mentioned you need your passport and they do check to ensure it is you on the picture. (Maybe I am a new face there) The rest is quite standard... locker room, strip, put your stuff, shower, etc... asked if I want to go to the room now or later... and I chose now since got a morning flight.

The fun part:
Did not have anyone in mind so ask attendant to recommend.
In come a SYT (can remember her name), good body, long hair, 7+ looks, slim, long legs, but boobs a little small no matter since I am not a boobs person.
She started immediately some GFE and I with a lot of roaming everywhere chit chat for a little while and we start. Standard service like other have mentioned, fully clothed B2B, cat bath, back, front and LB massage

Ending...
While leaving saw lot of other good quality ML so you should not go wrong there. Will I visit there again... yes most likely (not same girl so many to choose from)... but would like to try 金色玉都酒店 first as based on the review they are more daring.

Damage 328 + 20 tips.
Old 02-07-2015, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cameltoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro I'm in Shenzhen. Wanna hang out tonight if u are free? Any recommendation? I'm with clients
Old 03-07-2015, 03:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arachno73 View Post
This would be my first review.

Furong Spa

Directions:
The place is so easy to find with all the instruction by clean&neat, etc and baidu map helped as well.

Damage 328 + 20 tips.
yes you cannot miss it, it is a tall building with a big ''martell 300'' signboard
next to it is the chow siu garden restaurant
and it is directly opposite xiang xi cun ,shenzhen' most famous red light area
lol cheers
Old 03-07-2015, 04:39 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 13
jasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to behold

Just came back from another trip in SZ...

Am happy to report that there are still many WGs to be found at the BBS in xiangxicun... Although it seems like they are more reluctant to go to hotel... After asking around managed to find one SYT with big boobs to follow me back to hotel (since I cannot stand doing it in those dingy apartments upstairs)

Dmg is 300/1/40, gave her 100 tip, total 400.
Old 03-07-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
davesome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=MichaelWinn;13241539][QUOTE=davesome;13241061]

yes it could be police ,no joke
recent raid on wechat girl in nanjing
]

that is not what i meant..i mean the girl you get will surely look different from the picture. anyway, risk from GA is everywhere..
Old 03-07-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
davesome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

but would like to try 金色玉都酒店 first as based on the review they are more daring.

Damage 328 + 20 tips.[/QUOTE]

you should try and compare.both pricing are similar but 金色玉都 more body contact..however fu rong seem to have better looking mm.. well at least from my single visit at both place.
Old 04-07-2015, 12:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tagheug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameltoe View Post
Hey bro I'm in Shenzhen. Wanna hang out tonight if u are free? Any recommendation? I'm with clients
Hey CamelToe. How long will you be in Shenzhen for? i'm going to be here for a while, if ur free maybe we can hangout.
Old 04-07-2015, 03:35 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonowel View Post
still many WGs to be found at the BBS in xiangxicun... Although it seems like they are more reluctant to go to hotel...
many reasons for this
some hotels need the girls to register
those girls with husbands or kids back in hometown do not want anyone to know in the event of a vice raid at any hotel
girls caught in any vice raid,their next of kin will be informed by the gong an
it is now a gong an police tactic to shame the girls so as to dissuade them from the vice raid
Old 05-07-2015, 03:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tagheug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was at furong spa today with a friend. We showered and went right to the rooms since we had to be somewhere else after, it was a mistake. One of the managers picked girls for us; they were syt around 5-6/10. After asking for a change, in came another two 6s, we settled since we thought that's the best they've got at the moment.

My girl was pretty chatty, good GFE. Then the atrocious massage started and it went downhill from there, I guess you could start auto roaming at this point. I didn't since I was expecting an actual massage before the next stage. Halfway through, she went out to grab oil to lubricate the brother. Her rules were: no lips, no frenching, no taking off her clothes and me, instead of taking off my pants, I have to sling my pants on one foot. All good, but let's just say due to her not being my type and un-playfulness, the brother had trouble finishing up

DMG 328+30 tips for 40 min head massage

What I'd recommend is sitting around for a bit first and then pick a hot girl you like from the ones walking about. You can ask for their tag number. There were so many pretty girls over at Furong! While I can't vouch for their skill, I can vouch for their legs

I'd go back for the leggy ones. If you've tried any model like ones, kindly share your FR and her tag no. Thanks
Old 05-07-2015, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagheug View Post
moment.

we thought that's the best they've got at the e and un-playfulness, the brother had trouble finishing up

+s
did you shoot your load? personally i still prefer the 150 rmb bbs WGs
at least one can shoot 2 rounds if one pay 300 rmb or more
cheers
Old 09-07-2015, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

I hesitated to share this as she is a real gem but anyway I think I will be collaborative and it will also help her.

Went to 金色玉都酒店. Was recommended to take #1 so I did. In came a SYT (22 years old) long legged and pretty face. I am instantly hooked. Went back for 2 nights to see her. Compared to the others I had here, this one is really pretty with a sultry kind of look. However her service is top notch and her acting is great as well. When she is doing B2B and later finishing you off, you would think that she had an orgasm just by doing a HJ on you.

Face - 8/10
Body - 9/10, slender and long legged
Boobs - C boobs on a slender figure -

She usually only comes in after 9-10PM. Some days she comes in later if she has a full schedule the day before and is tired. Once she told me she did 6 clients each 90 mins in one day and that knocked her out.

Damage is RMB269 as standard. Can't wait to go again tonight.
Old 09-07-2015, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

I also went to XXC to have a first release before heading to 金色玉都酒店 for a second release. One moment there were no WG in the alleys and then another moment they all appeared. 20 mins later they all disappeared. Then after a while they appear again.

Walk around and someone will inevitable invite you into an apartment with a WG. Usual rate of 50 to the person and 100 to the WG. Its wham, bham, goodbye kind of business. Mostly lousy attitude but you still get the CBJ, tits and ass and a release.

Spotted the slightly plumpy girl that gave me two shots with one in the ass for rmb300. She is usually in a black dress, a bit plumpy and her hair is dyed purple. I dont have her contact, you just have to walk around the 2nd and 3rd alleys to the right when you enter XXC to look for her.
Old 11-07-2015, 01:00 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=clean&neat;1327709heading to 金色玉都酒店 for a second release. One moment there were n.[/QUOTE]

this spa is very famous, you cannot miss it
there is a breadtalk shop right in front and further down is a mcdonalds
on the right is 168 hotel and huangjia spa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1