The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2014, 05:36 PM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genjutsu View Post
what time is the operating hours for L18H09?
operating time is from 2.30pm till 2.30am hoped it clarified cheers
Old 12-01-2014, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Genjutsu is Cool - loads of Potential

thanks pal. Btw, whats CFM and KC stands for? im new here sorry.

Oh and i tried mango it was fantastic but bad thing is we spend alot time talking and chatting.
Once the door closed, u guys guess what she told me? She said i should look for apple. I asked why? She said apple and me are more compatible. lol. im blur. Don get what she trying to mean.
Ill try apple next time before chinese new year.

we spent alot time talking and chatting. then the FJ time was short lol. i didnt manage to shoot out, but she cum 2 times. She said i was too powerful lol. Left 8 mins, she ask me if can BBBJ me till i shoot it inside her mouth. after 6 mins i still didnt shoot then i told her its okie. Then she also keep asking i wont feel unsatisfied or uneasy. Such a nice girl. Rare Gem found.

-Gen
Old 12-01-2014, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genjutsu View Post
thanks pal. Btw, whats CFM and KC stands for? im new here sorry.

Oh and i tried mango it was fantastic but bad thing is we spend alot time talking and chatting.
Once the door closed, u guys guess what she told me? She said i should look for apple. I asked why? She said apple and me are more compatible. lol. im blur. Don get what she trying to mean.
Ill try apple next time before chinese new year.

we spent alot time talking and chatting. then the FJ time was short lol. i didnt manage to shoot out, but she cum 2 times. She said i was too powerful lol. Left 8 mins, she ask me if can BBBJ me till i shoot it inside her mouth. after 6 mins i still didnt shoot then i told her its okie. Then she also keep asking i wont feel unsatisfied or uneasy. Such a nice girl. Rare Gem found.

-Gen
Mango is really nice, in almost all aspects, if only she would allow two shots.
Old 12-01-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster

i recall only seeing one condom there, unless u brought extra yourself and also need to see she likes u, she might give u 2 shots within that 1 hour.

I shall visit her again and less chat more action lol. We chatted like friends but i forgotten i paid not for chatting. Im new lol.. well nvm haha... The thing turn me on is she allow me to shoot inside her mouth when she BBBJ me without cap, but too bad i didnt shoot coz time running out. Spent most time on chatting. $150 flew away coz i didnt shoot out. Well nvm.

Maybe 2nd time i visit her she will give me 2 shots, coz she cum 2 times. Ill bring extra condoms myself. will update any info lol.

-Gen
Old 12-01-2014, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
Frenchkiss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFrenchkiss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Brother Genjntsu, If you like service or commandor, I think you can skip Apple. Looks : 7.5, body :8. but every thing canonot. No French, no ass rim, no taouching of the boots and no fingering and finish within 35 minutes.This is my experince.
Old 12-01-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

Frenchkiss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFrenchkiss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Last friday , I have tried Mango. Service is what as stated in all the brother reports. It is a serving queen. But Look around ;6.7. Boots isbig C. All the service is above 8.5.
Old 12-01-2014, 11:09 AM
Samster

hmm i don know lol coz mango ask me should call apple. i ask apple is ur good friend? why want me call her? lol. she said apple and me are compatible got those baby face type. Hmmm ill see how. if i go there look for mango, if mango busy but apple free. i go for apple lo. depend need wait how long for mango. But if both busy then i go other house le.
Old 12-01-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

Gen, are you Chinese?
Old 13-01-2014, 12:36 PM
Samster

im mixed yes chinese. why?
Old 13-01-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

no nothing. I thought you are not Chinese.
Old 13-01-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

Today Mango and Apple not around. Those who want visit them no need go le lol. but i wanted try tina, but was booked before i ask for her, so i chose san san.
Old 13-01-2014, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

I quite like shan shan she gave me the feeling doing with 1st girl friend. .
Old 13-01-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster

Genjutsu,

Throught your reports. Today you have 2 place 1 is 1809 Shan Shan and 2nd is 16W06 Alice. Am I correct or just ...?
Old 13-01-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

i went to alice first. then san san.
Old 14-01-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster

Went there today was intending to find mango/apple at 1809. But both of them off today so i went to W16H06 as bomberman339 intro me that place is nice.

Went there got 3 cars there, left 3 girls, Ai Li Si, Duo Duo, forget the name as she look super tall. Pick Ai Li Si instead.

After session ended i walk around and decided to head back to 1809.
Went there only got 3 girls: Tina, San San, forgot name but look like ah lian type. Wanted choose Tina but someone pick her before i say out her name. Then OKT ah soon ask me left 2 only. Then heard Tina complaining why book me he already 50 years old +. Lol i was thinking is it Tina wanted me to choose her. So left 2 i finally pick San San.

Looks - 7.8/10

She got those chio innocent china student look. I love it coz feel those girlfriend feel of love at first sight.

Bod - 9/10

I super love her body and curves and shape. She suits my type. Have a very sexy and seductive leg. She have those beautiful girlfriend kind of body which is not fat nor slim. i like it. Her legs also not fat and not slim. Just my type. She has a tattoo of a butterfly on her back right side shoulder. Only bad thing is when she removed her heels, she become quite short lol. maybe 155cm.

Tits - 7.0/10

She has a natural A cup or B im not sure but its small. Its nice to touch and its soft and tender.

Shower Action - 6.5/10

She use body massage my body front and back. So nice.. No BBBJ sadly.

Back Massage + Body Massage - 7/10

Seldom WLs give me back massage but she gave me one to relax my body. Almost fall asleeep. then body massage was nice can feel her 2 soft boobs rubbing around my back.

AR - Nil

I always don like that.

French Kissing - Nil

Pussy Painting - Nil

BBBJ - 7.5

Felt like pussy on my dick and nice BBBJ. Didnt hurt at all and have seductive eyes looking at me when BBBJ me, at times she look at the side mirror to see my reaction. lol so cute...

FJ - 8.5/10

Did missionary at start, touch and squeeze her boobs, suck it. Tried to french but she turn her head. Then change position to doggy then i started to sweat. She told me slowly if im tired. Then i did it slowly to control my breathing. After that i change back to missionary, then she moan quite high and natural. She gave me a peck on my lips but didnt french. I tried again but she just open her mouth but her tongue never move or come out. Maybe she too high liao. Felt like im raping a beautiful innocent student when she moan so high and soft and she say she cannot already made me cum. We both cum the same time. SHIOK!!

Attitude - 9.0/10

Very nice, after i cum, she say her back pain these few days so i gave her back massage too. She say need give tips to me or not. lol. Shes funny and cute. She said my back massage better than hers. Then she lie on my chest and we chatted for 10mins like gf and bf. Like that feeling. No other WL did that to me. This is the first one. And its my first time visiting her. She know i came here for mango because i went there ask for her but she not around. I will go back for her again because our chemistry is there. Hope there will be frenching next time or she know me better. Bad point is no pussy painting.

-Gen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1