The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2012, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

I agree with max. I mean, if it really sucks just go draw out another three blue notes and go for another girl.

If I kena mislead by an exaggerated FR and have a shitty fuck, I just fall back on one of my top 20 to make me feel better.

Although one tip I have is never call a WL you've not personally seen, though I still make this rookie mistake every now and then.

Also, don't trust someone who keeps writing about the same house, say 50 percent of the time. And if you read FRs that are too colorful, well formatted and use too many superlatives that are bolded and underlined trying to grab your attention and market the girl, you should also beware, especially when it's too well written and the gal is even given certain special brandnames to promote her.

Just my two cents worth.

BronzeGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Folks, I agree with GeylangFC to a certain extent. Albeit we need to try to be truthful based our individual perspective to form our personal opinions on a WL service and looks when we pen a FR, on the other hand we should not cast a cloud that would significantly mislead fellow punters from trying her. Misrepresentation of facts may affect a WL business and most importantly, deprive fellow samsters from trying a WL whom might be a gem to a particular samster.

I strongly believe Bei Bei's deserve 6.0 - 6.4/10 in the looks department, and if you rate her anything less than 6.0/10, that would be gravely unjust. In my opinion, she has medium size double eyelid eyes which is not ugly, she has no blemish on her face, her facial shape is pretty alright ... Just that her nose bridge is not sharp and high and the distance between her eyes is somewhat a tad too wide which made her overall looks not so attractive. Although she is not pretty pretty type, she is generally presentable and pleasant looking ... I dare to say she is better looking than many local gals on the street. By the way, I receive above-average services and french kiss from Bei Bei ... Just that I don't get the omph feel from her, which was entirely not her fault.

In the rating of looks, we should not be comparing them with celebs, car models, super/photographic models, etc. whom one needs to pay many times more for their services. We should rate and compare GL WLs under the commercial sex context (i.e. FL, GL WL, H/C, etc.) ...

To put things in perspective, I would rate those Indonesian/Filippina FL streetwalkers who look like domestic maids or MILF 5.5/10 or even lower.

In a nutshell, do not let a negative FR deter you from trying a WL. I urge you all to trust your own intuition and/or gut feel. This is because each and everyone of our taste for women may vary ... You can depend on a particular samster FR ONLY IF you know very well his taste is similar to your ...

Have a good bonkin' week!

MaXx
Old 02-11-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 19
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Although one tip I have is never call a WL you've not personally seen, though I still make this rookie mistake every now and then.

BronzeGod
This is gospel truth.
Old 02-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
This is gospel truth.
The truth will set you free
Old 02-11-2012, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
The truth will set you free
Hallelujah
Old 11-11-2012, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 14
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Folks, I agree with GeylangFC to a certain extent. Albeit we need to try to be truthful based our individual perspective to form our personal opinions on a WL service and looks when we pen a FR, on the other hand we should not cast a cloud that would significantly mislead fellow punters from trying her. Misrepresentation of facts may affect a WL business and most importantly, deprive fellow samsters from trying a WL whom might be a gem to a particular samster.

I strongly believe Bei Bei's deserve 6.0 - 6.4/10 in the looks department, and if you rate her anything less than 6.0/10, that would be gravely unjust. In my opinion, she has medium size double eyelid eyes which is not ugly, she has no blemish on her face, her facial shape is pretty alright ... Just that her nose bridge is not sharp and high and the distance between her eyes is somewhat a tad too wide which made her overall looks not so attractive. Although she is not pretty pretty type, she is generally presentable and pleasant looking ... I dare to say she is better looking than many local gals on the street. By the way, I receive above-average services and french kiss from Bei Bei ... Just that I don't get the omph feel from her, which was entirely not her fault.

In the rating of looks, we should not be comparing them with celebs, car models, super/photographic models, etc. whom one needs to pay many times more for their services. We should rate and compare GL WLs under the commercial sex context (i.e. FL, GL WL, H/C, etc.) ...

To put things in perspective, I would rate those Indonesian/Filippina FL streetwalkers who look like domestic maids or MILF 5.5/10 or even lower.

In a nutshell, do not let a negative FR deter you from trying a WL. I urge you all to trust your own intuition and/or gut feel. This is because each and everyone of our taste for women may vary ... You can depend on a particular samster FR ONLY IF you know very well his taste is similar to your ...

Have a good bonkin' week!

MaXx
thank you bro MP for your fair judgement on the entire issue. IMHO, i think bro BG is a little too hard up on this issue. to me, i love beibei's looks and her tight body. the way it reminds me of my ex gf. and because i am a regular of this house, i am able share whatever humble knowledge that i have and hope that it will benefit other bros. if someone didn't enjoy his session with the WL, there are several factors at play and i think we shouldn't be too personal about it. this would deter other bros who will put up a real good FR for our enjoyment.

and rest assure bro BG, i'm no OKT or stand to gain anything from the FRs that i put up. i am like anyone of you, patronising and paying 3 blue notes every time i call out a name. one thing different could be just that i am afraid of getting caught red handed by my friends and colleagues in the area so i don't stay too long in the house. have a good bonkin long weekend everyone!
Old 11-11-2012, 07:13 AM
Samster

haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

btw, i went down last evening to rtf beibei for the 5th time but she was on leave because it was her birthday.... she went out for dinner with her housemates. managed to get a confirmation from the okt that she will be working today so i left without any action and am having plans to give her a pleasant surprise today. i think that's the least that one could do to brighten a WL's mundane routine and bring a REAL smile.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

no wonder bei bei not working yesterday pm, ended up "settling" for xlj 1803 1st blood, she unbelievably waiting for customers, gee gl is quiet nowadays.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
no wonder bei bei not working yesterday pm, ended up "settling" for xlj 1803 1st blood, she unbelievably waiting for customers, gee gl is quiet nowadays.
yeah. business is slow. 3 girls in this house cannot take it and will be handing in their cards this coming wednesday.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haizdie View Post
yeah. business is slow. 3 girls in this house cannot take it and will be handing in their cards this coming wednesday.
Who are the three girls that have given up?
Old 11-11-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Robinvanpussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lele still around?
Old 12-11-2012, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Who are the three girls that have given up?
Star, strawberry and lele
Old 12-11-2012, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haizdie View Post
Star, strawberry and lele
Strawberry can't make it so have to balik kampong. Hope better girls are coming.
Old 16-11-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Chevoletcar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Use to haf 2 fav gals fr this house: Apple 150 cat and Xiao Qi 100 cat. Apple left and i kept rtf xiao qi as for 100 cat she was a gem. Looks wise and figure really more than 100 cat and always wonder why she was in 100 cat.
Old 17-11-2012, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Xiao Qi reluctant to give bbbj so initially go for Cat100 & cannot switch to Cat150, she regretted cos she was one of the prettiest 2G WLs in GL but earned so little compared to the angpais Apple & 3G Bing Bing. It's OK, now got new gem Bei Bei, rare to have such a gal in GL since 1G days.
Old 18-11-2012, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Went to bonk ruyi this week after knowing that she is leaving in jan....cos will be outstationed soon so gave her one goodbye bonk... Session was as passionate as usual... French like no tmr... Basically we fucked and hugged and saliva all over each other... Both our bodies fused together as soon as inside room ... Only the cd separated us
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1