The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
Alfredunhill is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlfredunhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Love Story (Lust, $$, honesty, fame)

Chapter 6: Location - Chow Kitt

We were driving along jalan Raja Alang and try to find our parking at the roadside. The small road with many double parked car is hectic even at night. We found one near shell station and start our walk.. mission to buy some stock for cooking... she said she want meat, and some vege. We bought red meat and 1 whole chicken in small cuts. Proceed to buy vegetable nearby... as Anna shops for those thing we need, I just follow. We do look like a married couple going for groceries that night...she really dress like typical housewife going to market...i even call her aunty...she dont seem to care, the fact that both of us enjoy the moment.. as she cant speak malay, i do most of the talking. We go from 1 stall to another holding hands, searching and looking for the things we need... she is very careful and only buy those fresh vege... (her mom sell vege.. she knows all the tips and tricks)

We got all we wanted and we head back to hotel. She gona cook for tonight!

She do most of the preparation and i just help whenever i can, most cutting stuff like onion, chili, vege and all. We gona hav beef ginger, vege soup, stir fry vege with oyster sauce and white rice. She really can cook and according to her, viet eat more vege than rice. She said, she cant eat without vege... no wonder they got nice skin i guess. We enjoy our meal while watching pearl harbour on HBO. That evening, the whole shopping, cooking and eating experience...is so magical and it mean a lot to me.

As she busy cleaning, i seat on the sofa and watch the tv. Once in a while i take a peep at her, washing dishes at the sink and i said to myself "despite her young age, she really a housewife material at any day... sadly she stuck in this line". Sympathy...

She join me at the sofa after that and i keep on joking about her being a housewife and all... most of the time she just laugh at my jokes. She said this is her first time she do something other than sex to her client... matter of fact..ditto. Our relationship has gone to the next level ...

I grab her hand and bring her to bed.. we cuddle and kiss, she still got her menses and i dont expect any action for that night... as we kiss, my hand keep on rubbing her breast and nip while she stoke my didi... damn horny la i said to her... she know... she give me bj and I just enjoy that session tried to hold as long as i can. She keep on sucking, playing with the tongue and playing with my balls with her hand... damn so syok... her vacuum suction is so nice, slow but power... it didnt take long for me to hold it, and I unload everything while she still sucking my didi... I just close my eye and enjoy every move that she made... after a while, she go clean in toilet and rejoin me..

We cuddle and kiss more... I said to her," Aunty, I love you"... she smile at me and say "I know"... we rested and sleep... (damn i forgot to buy her topup)...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=457738

Last edited by Alfredunhill; 05-06-2014 at 11:53 AM.
Old 05-06-2014, 01:07 AM
Samster

Alfredunhill is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlfredunhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The next morning is rather usual, as I exit the door she still sleeping.. first thing that I need to do is to buy her top up... I went to the shop in KLCC and buy her maxis Rm20 top up and sms the code to her. Im attending meeting at tower 2 and the day is rather normal...

6.15pm I arrive at hotel and she already finish cooking. She even iron most of my shirt that I hang on the wardrobe... I was damn surprise. the feeling was awkward to me, she really take care everything. I was touched... "Hi babe, Im home" ... "right on time, we just gonna wait for a bit, the rice is almost ready", while she still busy sorting the plate at the table... she wear the same pink sleep wear, with pony tail...lucky man...

We had chicken stew on soya sauce, vege soup with fish ball and fried egg.. We dip in and we talk about our day... she said she need to go back for awhile as she need to give some money to settle the utility bills for the house. I come to realize, she didnt talk anything about farid since i arrive... and I change the subject ..

Eric : Hows farid?
Anna : Erm... he is ok i think
Eric : U think? What do you mean?
Anna : We had a bit of a fight few days ago..
Eric : Tell me..
Anna : No la, nothing concerning you
Eric : ok
Anna : I think he is gonna b ok
Eric : ok

We cont eating and i praised about her cooking, and all the things she had done thus far.. I just feel so grateful ..nvr did i expect its gona be this far.. i mean the grocery, cooking, ironing, etc...

"Hey, good news...i think am clean now" she grin at me... "really? now we can do more action, hahahaha" ...she blushed and i kiss her

After cleaning the dish, we dress up and went to her apartment...otw she call jen to wait at the entrance.. i park at the roadside, handed her the money and she go and meet jen.. I saw her and jen talking, once in a while they burst in laughter.. Anna look happy, so do jen... while they talk i saw jen waving at me follow by flying kiss... I just waved back with smile... they talk about 20mins...damn... girls talk..

We cruise along jalan bukit bintang, and we park at sg wang plaza and enter the shopping mall

Eric : You been very nice to me, I want to give you present
Anna : Hahaha...what la
Eric : idk, what you want?
Anna : I want baby...
Eric : Fuck u...
Anna : Now? here?
Eric : Haiya serious la... what to buy
Anna : hahaha... I dont know...buy something expensive la..
Eric : Waaa...

I bough her ICE watch, white color at Dataworld.She wear the watch straight away and we just spend most of the time window shopping until the shops close down.

Last edited by Alfredunhill; 10-06-2014 at 03:39 PM.
Old 05-06-2014, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
redjurgen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really enjoy your story and I can imagine those pubs and places you went as I'm a local there and sometime hangout there too
Old 05-06-2014, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjurgen View Post
Really enjoy your story and I can imagine those pubs and places you went as I'm a local there and sometime hangout there too
Thanks bro..

Really appreciate it!

Last edited by Alfredunhill; 05-06-2014 at 10:47 AM.
Old 05-06-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster

Later that night, I was busy on the phone with Sally, we talk about weather as the temp is getting hotter by day, even the tap water is like on heater by default.. I can imagine how difficult it will get in 1 month time when the summer hit its peak.. we definitely gona get out of there...

Also, I've been declining my friend invitation to hang out coz i want to spend more time with Anna. They'll understand I hope...but I need to make it up to them soon.. "never abandon your friend just because of a girl walked into your life"..someone told me that before...I havn't contact Rina too...well, she can go fuck herself...

Rina, local NL from Seremban. club waitress in uptown area...I met her when my friend used to hang out at her place... she's a 7, 24yo, petite, 34C, hair to shoulder, light skin with chinese look. Complexion of a slut, easy going, talk loud and can drink...her weakness, Guinness stout . Frankly, we just hang out there for 3-4 times, so we are not regular. 1 night, while celebrating my friend promotion at her place..I was a bit high with all those crazy mixes .. rainbow,tequila pop, graveyard, i cant remember others...was it AK47? none matter.. She recognize us (me & friends) since we kept on coming back, she did ask for ladies drink and once in a while she will join our table..

As the night is getting late, the crowd grow crazier, so do we. My friend, Sam..he is so happy that day. I can imagine all the hardwork he put in, those blood & tears, those sleepless nights, those sacrifice leaving his family...finally he got a break. Good for him, we are so happy for him...he deserve it!

As Rina finish her tequila, I grab her waist pulling her right beside me. I flirt with her a little bit..

Eric : hey, you sure a hardworking rabbit
Rina : Hahaha, rabbit? hahahaha
Eric : Are u chinese? you look chinese but Im not sure
Rina : No la, Im local Malay from Seremban.
(Actually after that we talk in malay, but am gona translate it here)
Eric : Its a crazy night, I like this place..is it usually like this?
Rina : yaa... especially after midnight.. you like it? then come more often la...hahaha
Eric : yeah sure, im Eric. Whats urs?
Rina : Rina, owh..i gtg...talk later (she just walk off)

I talk to my friend about Rina, maybe he can give me pointer about her since he is kinda regular here... He ask me to buy her stout and flirt with her some more.. if am lucky, she might go with you ..but we have to stay til the club close and wait for her to finish everything...maybe around 3am..By that time, Im not sure myself whether to believe him or not...I guess I just need to trust my guts..also, my didi itchy already..

Rina : Hey you, whats ur name again?
Eric : Hey,its Eric.. E. R. I. C.
Rina : Right, nice meeting you Eric. Sorry busy night...
Eric : Naa its ok..hey I bought you drinks (pointing at 1 set stout)..just for you, on the house
Rina : Waaa... u sure know my favorite la... how you know?
Eric : Lucky guess hahaha...

We drink the stout together, she will come and go and whenever she come she will stand next to me and drink her poison. It kept on going like that until the club open their bright light...time is up.. Me & my friend still enjoying our drink while the rest of the crowd subside.. only few tables left with customers.. She came back...

Eric : Hey, you better finish your drink..its getting warm
Rina : ok, but I think i cant drink anymore...i drink too much already
Eric : Really? ok lo..i dont want to rush you also... here, 1 go..for the road
Rina : hahahaha, ok ok
Eric : What are you gona do after this?
Rina : go back home la
Eric : ur bf drive u home or taxi?
Rina : taxi, my bf out of town
Eric : Its not safe to use taxi at time like this, hope u know any good taxi la.. u should know better right?
Rina : Ya, thats why I ask my bf to pick me everyday
Eric : haiya, i think you been good to us... u derserve a lift...where u stay, I can send you
Rina : No need la, dont want cause u trouble
Eric : Where u stay?
Rina : Glenmarie ..do u know?
Eric : Ofc... my rabbit stay there too..
Rina : hahahaha... u funny...
Eric : So, u go taxi or I send u ..just think about it...me & friend just gonna finish our drinks here..
Rina : ok, will let u know

After we finish drink we left the club, Sam is fcking wasted and puke few times... I almost puke myself...we drink rojak today. Rina is still inside and never tell me her answer, haiya nvm la..unlucky.... Sam want to get hot soup somewhere..I think am gona need it too... we went to our car, warm-up and try to come back to our senses... shift gear and start driving slowly. I passed through the club..hoping... guess what? I saw her just walk outside... I stop in-front of her... "Hey Rina! already call taxi or not?", "hey you, not yet...just try to ask friend their taxi number..the one that my boss give not answering la"..she keep on browsing her phone..."Just come la, I drive u back, please"... she walk towards my car.. "are you sure?" she bow her head to the window... "Yea, come on in" ..

I said to her I need hot soup, and said my friends are waiting nearby stall in uptown.. at first she kinda reluctant but I said to her, its gonna be really quick and tell her about the whole rojak and stomach upset i got... we join my friend and eat ... She do ask a lot of questions like what i do, where i from, place we hang out.. I feel interrogated...

As we are cruising, I was on autopilot and the next thing I know..we are at my place in PJ Hilton basement car park. She already passed out so I cant blame her for not reminding me. I wake her up ...

Eric : Rina, wake up...
Rina : Ey..where are we? (she rub her eyes slowly)
Eric : We are at my place, Sorry I forgot... my mind was somewhere else and am really sorry
Rina : Erm.. I want to go back
Eric : Ok ok, I promise to send u home... but first we need to go up real quick
Rina : hah? why..
Eric : I got stomach ache... we need to go now...I put my voice in command as in a sergeant giving order to his comrade...
Rina : ok, promise to send me back
Eric : no worries..hey quick la... later i shit inside car...
Rina : haahahaaha.. eeewwwww

We entered the room and I go straight to toilet... phew... I take quick shower too and walk out... I saw Rina laying on the bed under comforter... I saw her jeans on the floor.. "hm.. is she really drunk..but she dont look like one"..i said to myself... but hey..its happy meal, u cant say no.

I join her slowly, as I dont want to wake her up... she still has her cloth on with panty.. I kiss her chick goodnight and stroke her hair... she reacted..she turn towards me and start kissing me... we DFK for awhile.. her tongue taste like stout lolipop... I move and undress her while her eyes still close... I let the panty on while i start cat bathing her... suck her pointy nipple and continue DFK... i slip my hand under her panty, warm and wet.. i start fingering her while DFK...I remove the panty and daty her, she start moaning like crazy ... she is just restless, keep on moving her leg, her hands, I send her to oblivion..we kiss again and she start rubbing my didi... i get my cap quickly from my luggage bag and cont kissing her on the neck and nipple...I cap on and while holding her tight I penetrate.. it was so tight and i do it slowly .. once im in, I just let my didi enjoy that warm feeling for a while... and I pump slowly while she grab the pillow... gear 2, damn tight... I keep on holding her tight and we DFK non stop... we turn to doggy and I fuck her hard...she moan so loud..i have to turn the TV on to cover the sound... I release my load after that and we settle down side by side... we kisses and cuddle.. "you so naughty la" she said... "sorry rina, i cant help myself" I put a smile at her ..."its ok, no regret.." she kiss me... we sleep holding hands... mission accomplished...

The next morning we had sex while in shower ..I didnt wear cap this time... damn...it feels syok but afraid also... after finish my head never stop shouting HIV .. i need to do my blood test later... damn ... Am so careless...

Last edited by Alfredunhill; 10-06-2014 at 03:46 PM.
Old 05-06-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

Be careful of what you wished for.. if you wish to be loved, sooner or later you gonna come across one.. the question is..what you gonna do after that - John

Thanks bro.. U really like my old brother... I promise to fix all this..

Old 05-06-2014, 11:48 AM
Samster

Anna wake me from my thoughts about Rina, she saw me smiling... "Why u smiling?" she sat next to me... "Nothing, I just so happy to be with you" ...ya ya.. bla bla bla.

We kiss on the bed and we start our fav position, 69. I came rather quick, simply to say..her suction will send me to pluto in seconds... she didnt go to toilet this time as she normally do.. she swallowed... she keep on sucking and while am still busy with my tongue & fingering action.. it didnt take long before my didi come back alive... this time we move to the sofa and I fuck her standing while her hand holding the 2 seater.. I fuck her hard while rubbing her boobs once in a while.. we changed to cowgirl while I sat on the sofa.. she just fuck me hard with heavy breathing while I just close my eye try to hold that sensation as long as I can.. we change to misionary and we just so lost right now.. I pull out the cap and release the load on her body..rubbing my didi on her mouth and she suck it dry..

We go clean together and proceed to bed...
Eric : thank you for being so nice to me
Anna : ur welcome, I will remember this time with you
Eric : me too, I love you
Anna : I love you too Eric

We kiss goodnight and went to sleep..tired, happy, deep emotion..

Last edited by Alfredunhill; 10-06-2014 at 03:46 PM.
Old 05-06-2014, 11:51 AM
Samster

Chapter 7: Location - Ascott

That morning was rather unusual, Anna wake up early and prepare breakfast for me. 2 boiled egg and toasted bread, we had breakfast together before I left. The whole day in office discussing about our preparation for the next board meeting. Reviewing itinerary for the VIP, logistic arrangement, etc . We had lunch at low yatt Old Town ..

JJ : Dude, you been so distance lately..got problem meh? seems your mind is out of place
Eric : Really? Do I look miserable?
Andy : Come to think of it, you do
JJ : Idk, you tell me
Eric : You guys remember Rina? (At this time, am still not ready to tell about Anna, after all.. I want to know more what Rina is up to now)
Andy : The girl waitress..what about her? I heard she not working there anymore
Eric : Ik, I saw her fb status not long ago. She ctc me recently ...idk why?
JJ : Eh? I tot you unfriend her already after Sally found out... (long story)
Eric : Yup I did, but she still got my number... idk what she want la...
Andy : $$ & cock duh ...
Eric : Hahaha, maybe..
JJ : haiya, just call her back la and ask what she want...if not ngam, just ignore her la..u know she bring bad luck for u & family..still want to kamching one meh?
Andy : you fuck her without cdm right? that's why la ..u cant forget her... ur didi cursed alr...hahahah
Eric : damn it, lucky the result is negative... I thought my world gonna end already... sei mei la..sei mei ...hahahah
Andy : Just ignore her la kai kiok , haiya... still got plenty outside ma.. later we go federal, I heard new NL & CKT stock there ....
Eric : got meh? hahaha... ok ok later we hunt...

We finish eating, pay and went back to office.. None of my bros know about Rina latest news, But I still have urge to call her, better not to call la ... I make promise to Sally I wont ctc her again... Ok, that's it. It has to stop...

Later that evening we went to federal as planned.. 3 of us ..do re mi, go for the usual hunt ... I txt Anna earlier that am gonna be late, work reason and ask her to eat first .. she said ok, she also want to go back apartment to change cloth and run some errand.. the hunt begin ...

Last edited by Alfredunhill; 10-06-2014 at 03:48 PM.
Old 06-06-2014, 10:08 AM
Samster

Once inside Spa, greeted by our regular OKT (UB has been in this line for 25years ) ...hahaha... damn otai la.. "Bil Suk (Uncle Bill...as in Bill Clinton..hahaha), I heard got new new cheap2 good2?" Andy make the lead.. I just seat at the sofa eat the tit bits... "Teh C, Bill Suk!", I saw one WL passing by holding blue towel stack.. PRC with fake boobs...

He know our taste alr, so he just bring the potential one la .. he really know how to take care his customer ..there are times when no nice stock available or some still working, he also tell us straight...not wasting our time to chukeng the reject.. never he recommend any low performer also.. that's why we keep on coming back to see him ..hahaha ..long live uncle bill !!

The parade arrived.. uncle bill will tell the story, "this is mei mei..just come last week, CKT, good BJ, etc". We just smile and looking at each one while UB do the intro.. JJ take first, I follow and point at the NL name Sheila, Andy take Miki CKT from Srwk...

Proceed to the room and wait la ... light my dunhill and take my socks off. Sheila enter and greeted me ... I just smile and start with typical chat.. She is 7, 22yo, KL, 32B, petite, light skin, short hair..

Start bath, soaping and touching boobs while soaping my didi... not much action also...clean clean help me wipe dry and go to bed.. SOP la, nipple suck and BJ... nothing special.. try to finger a bit.. but those dry pussy really turn me off after awhile of fingering.. cos it may turn sore if no liquid there..

KY and cowgirl, doggy and missionary and end... SOP... I lay for a while and join her to shower.. after that, I just go wait outside.. few moment after, JJ come out "So?" I ask ... "its a 7, no rushing", JJ took NL..forgot name. "How about you?" he asked... "Mine 5, KY" ... Andy join us "its 8, more point for good BJ and RIM." ..."waa she do RIM, damn syok" JJ laugh at him... UB greet us back.. and we proceed to pay..

We go eat at nearby hawker place cross the street.. was thinking of getting reflex but it will drag and I hate to make Anna waiting.. I txt her..

Eric : Where u
Anna : Jln Ipoh
Eric : Alone?
Anna : with Jen
Eric : ok, am still outside
Anna : ok

Andy want to go to bars, I decline and we just settle drinking at the hawker place.

Last edited by Alfredunhill; 10-06-2014 at 03:49 PM.
Old 06-06-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

After hang out with my Andy & JJ, I went fetch Anna from her place. We went to tabao KFC and eat at hotel. I just feel like wana eat and Anna helped me too. Out of the sudden, she strike a serious conversation ..

Anna : Eric, we need to discuss about the fee
Eric : oh ok, sorry I haven't talk about it since we met
Anna : That's why, we have to talk about it before we argue later
Eric : Sure, I think we have to..
Anna : I like you and I lower fee alr, now you said you want to stay with me for 10 days... How much you will pay?
Eric : Err..actually I don't know ... I nvr done this before ... u give me price la
Anna : Hey, you tell me how much to pay..how much am worth. I also sleep with you many nights I never talk about money bcoz I trust you.
Eric : Now money talk huh ... (damn stupid me, I shouldn't say that)
Anna : ....
Eric : Ok, I really like you..you are being so nice to me and I want to spend more time with you while am still here. I also don't want to argue about money.. I will pay 5k for that 10days (damn I should start with 4k)..
Anna : ok lo, thank you. So can u pay 2k now? I need it
Eric : Now? why do you need money in the middle of the night? tomorrow I promise to give ok, I don't have the cash now.
Anna : hmm...ok. thanks

We just seat in silent after that, that sudden tense really make me sober from all the beers I had that evening. I tried to talk about stuff but she just being passive.. something is bugging her and I don't know why..

We lay down side by side but no action that night... she just not in the mood... being a men, I just respect her and give her space she need. Lucky I got action before at federal... I txt my Sally goodnight and I try to sleep..

Last edited by Alfredunhill; 10-06-2014 at 03:50 PM.
Old 06-06-2014, 11:30 AM
Samster

Point of thoughts:

if you are in that conversation, will you lower the fee? as in make it 4k or something? I want to lower the fee bcoz of 2 things

1. few days earlier she was on menses.. altho she give good service but I think I deserve discount
2. I've secured 10 days for her... meaning, she don't have to find customer for 10 fcking days! there are days that she also on dry spell..meaning no customer... so this is a big break for her

But I didn't lower the fee because something about stupid morale values that I have... "it is not all about sex", also I sympathize her situation and want to help her... I hope she is telling the truth about the family...sigh

nonetheless, her treatment, emotion that we had, the time we spent tgt are just things that wont happen to me everyday... so its kinda special for me...

I feel cheap and worthless now... come shoot me down! feel free to say your honest feedback...

Old 07-06-2014, 12:54 AM
Samster

abcFucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

marvelous story telling otai...
Old 07-06-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

audilover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfredunhill View Post
Point of thoughts:

if you are in that conversation, will you lower the fee? as in make it 4k or something? I want to lower the fee bcoz of 2 things

1. few days earlier she was on menses.. altho she give good service but I think I deserve discount
2. I've secured 10 days for her... meaning, she don't have to find customer for 10 fcking days! there are days that she also on dry spell..meaning no customer... so this is a big break for her

But I didn't lower the fee because something about stupid morale values that I have... "it is not all about sex", also I sympathize her situation and want to help her... I hope she is telling the truth about the family...sigh

nonetheless, her treatment, emotion that we had, the time we spent tgt are just things that wont happen to me everyday... so its kinda special for me...

I feel cheap and worthless now... come shoot me down! feel free to say your honest feedback...
Your story really touching me brother
I'm currently having a similar situation like you till now, just without the 'sex action' part and the $ part
This Viet girl I met touches my emotion and makes me feel like being loved again
And honestly speaking I also sympathized her situation and trying my best to help her in whatever way

Looking forward to read the continuation of your story
Hope can get some clues on how to move next
Old 07-06-2014, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcFucker View Post
marvelous story telling otai...
Thanks bro ..

Old 07-06-2014, 04:03 PM
Samster

Chapter 8 : Location - Midvalley

Its Saturday and im off duty, I need to change some of my USD. At this point of time, MYR is very stable ranging from 2.99 - 3.05 per USD, very bad news for USD seller. There are few places that I will always go to change money, one in bb and one more in midvalley. The good thing about midvalley, the changer also buy OMR.

I give 2k to Anna and we spend time window shopping. Had our brunch at MV food court, Saturday is the most busy day of the week. Did I mentioned school holiday? double trouble ... very hard to find parking, less seat to eat, long queue at ATM, etc. I saw one family seating together, the father was eating next to his son and her wife busy entertaining their daughter on baby chair.. metrojaya plastic bags hanging on the baby stroller... I miss my family...

Anna haven't been to MV and am glad to show her around. I always love to go to the pet shop at top floor, am a pet lover. MY passion - fish, reptile, rabbit & birds. 2 meter fish tank full of albino & tiger Oscar is the best thing I ever had. Am still searching for black arowana, any pointer in KL can pm me

While we were there, more often than not, she just listen to me talking about fishes & reptile... she really enjoy and ask lots of question ... why do we need thermometer, anti chlorine, why do we separate the newborn rabbit from the father, etc.

She seems to be a pet lover, she love cats but she don't have the privilege to own any .. she only play with stray cats as far as she could remember. We spend sometime there to look around and we feel connected due to same interest.

We went to music shop too, I bought a new guitar strap for my Les Paul. I took time to play some simple acoustic melodies to her before we left the shop. Btw, I got txt from John that we gonna hangout tonight. I mentioned it to Anna, she has no problem to join since she know them alr. So far so good ..

We arrive at Anna's place because she need to give the money to Jen. I have this itchy feeling to ask about that urgency.. but I will gona trust her. Time will tell if she trust me enough, try to be positive. We head back to Ascott to freshen up before joining John at Aloha.

Last edited by Alfredunhill; 08-06-2014 at 01:49 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1