The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
Alfredunhill is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlfredunhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Love Story (Lust, $$, honesty, fame)

Its been 4 days since I first started this thread, view is reaching 2k.. am surprise! got so many lovey dovey! I will keep on continue pasting my life journal ...Whether you read it or just a peep...am just gona say thanks.

Those who pm or commented, thanks so much... as I said, am just being honest to myself .. and there are times I might trigger some thoughts seeking opinion... hope can get fair share from the bros here ..

I did alter some detail of the story to protect myself & my bros, but most of it .. I just take my chance to reveal it, I want you to feel as much as what I have gone through...

lastly, this is the truth...its sad but am offering the truth

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=457738

Last edited by Alfredunhill; 08-06-2014 at 08:15 PM.
Old 07-06-2014, 10:39 PM
Samster

Alfredunhill is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlfredunhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by audilover View Post
Your story really touching me brother
I'm currently having a similar situation like you till now, just without the 'sex action' part and the $ part
This Viet girl I met touches my emotion and makes me feel like being loved again
And honestly speaking I also sympathized her situation and trying my best to help her in whatever way

Looking forward to read the continuation of your story
Hope can get some clues on how to move next
Is this girl a FL to begin with? spare me some detail...you can pm me if you want ..

Old 08-06-2014, 01:36 AM
Samster

We arrived at hotel, Anna take shower while am taking time to check my emails and stuff from the laptop. Also, my laundry has return ..mostly hanged on the wardrobe..at least Anna don't have to iron my cloth for next week.

She finish her turn, walking with towel wrap and free hair. Its been few days together but every time she wear like that my didi always screaming...I smile at her, "Hi sexy".. she just smile and settle down on the bed turning on the tv. Its my turn to get clean...light my dunhill and off I go. I took long shower..

I join her on the bed while she watch the cooking channel (again) ...

Eric : oh ya, our stock is running low.. we need to go grocery soon.
Anna : we still got some red meat and vege...I think it can last for 2 days or so.
Eric : Nvm, weekend we just gona eat outside ok
Anna : Next time remind me to buy kimchi
Eric : oh ok. emmm...Anna, can I say something ..
Anna : what?
Eric : I think we gona see each other for long time...I got this feeling that our relationship is gona last sometime
Anna : you think so? Why
Eric : Idk, just a feeling. One think for sure, other than sex we do have good chemistry.. but I don't know how to explain la...
Anna : am not sure, but I do like you a lot.
Eric : What if Im not married, do you think you will marry me?
Anna : (she nod)
Eric : Why
Anna : Maybe because you are honest...you good to your friends (even I tell lie, she still think am honest..hmm..i lied to my wife when with her..maybe she see my honesty from different perspective...maybe..)
Eric : Thank you
Anna : but there is no way we going to marry because you alr see me in this business. I cant marry my client
Eric : hm... I have friend who marry a girl in this line and they still together
Anna : idk, its hard..i dunno how to explain
Eric : let me guess.. you afraid that he might not trust you in future
Anna : something like that..

That evening, we spent time talking about serious stuff ..more like critical thinking session but in a good way. Mostly girls that I talk with are more on light subject and very very seldom I had chance to talk something deep like our goal in life, our fear, our regret, etc.. let just say, I can say anything to her, the girl that I sleep with, I talk about Rina and many others... I talk about my secret, Im so happy she also share her story, her honest thought... she really do trust me...so do I..

Last edited by Alfredunhill; 10-06-2014 at 03:53 PM.
Old 08-06-2014, 04:07 AM
Samster

After quickie we head to Ampang park, John said we got ourselves a room in KTV. We arrive on time, they just start pouring the 1st jug. Anna feel more at home due to familiar faces, JJ and Sam also with us that night. Its been eons we had so much fun together, we know each other for very long time. I wasn't in the group until one day we (JJ & Sam) bump to each other at green elephant .. I was kinda low profile and lone wolf. Just join the work force and no close friend...until I met them. They didn't know that I am as hamsap as they are... we share most of common thing together..hunting, singing, drinking and live band. The only different is, am the junior and they are the seniors

Anna sat next to me while I search my song in that little screen at the corner.. John sang full heartedly, creep radiohead..yea its the classic. That song was a revolution back then ..along with megahit 3. We drink and I start intro myself to the rest (the girls that my friend brought)... got Ina NL, Jane & Vice both CKT. These must be JJ contacts I presume, though am not sure.. Jane is an 8 and the rest are average 6.

The jugs keep on coming,the song keep on playing... we order tit bits and drink drink drink ... once in a while we turn to disco song and dance in the room.. Anna was very supportive and Im glad ... she dance, she make jokes, she cant sing though, I forced her once..I regretted it ..her voice is a 2... voice from the nose... but hey she tried.. btw we just too drunk to realize how bad she sang... Ina is the best singer that night... she can imitate pink voice quite well .."like a pill"...mesmerizing...

Me and John seat next to each other, we just cant help to talk about work and how anxious we are about the next meeting we gonna have. He also explain about her next task which involve lots of traveling to Japan ... Im jealous of him... "Dude, lets trade ..you go Muscat and I go Osaka" ...damn it, he is one lucky fucker.. "No way! Btw, I will send u pictures...hahaha" ...I can imagine all those Nippon girls I always watch online ... damn, damn, damn!!

We lose count how many jugs we had, we paid the bills and make our way back. Sam & JJ was at front with Ina & Jane. John follow suit with Vice..and me & Anna at the front back.. we all walk like zombie .. If I wasn't with Anna, I would have hit on that 8..that SYT looks so fuckable right now...maybe some other time

I drink too much as my head went numb.. we depart separately and I grab Anna's hand while searching for the car. It was a struggle to drive from Ampang park to Ascott.. lucky no checking... Anna passed out, she drink more than she should.. She just succumb her self next to me while I struggle to reach Ascott.

As we arrive at the room, she go straight to toilet.. she puke few times... I took a bottle of water from the fridge and seat on the sofa...

Last edited by Alfredunhill; 08-06-2014 at 11:09 AM.
Old 08-06-2014, 04:06 PM
Samster

She was in the toilet far too long, Just hope that she is ok. I just gona wait for her a bit longer, am afraid she sleep in the toilet..I would have stop her if I know she has reached her limit.. well, I didn't know.

Sound of toilet flush follow by the door knob, she exit the toilet with towel wrap... I think she showered, coz she smell nice. She smile at me while I was seating at the sofa finishing my 3rd dunhill. "Are you ok?". I said to her, as I stand next to her. "I feel dizzy, I took hot shower...am a bit ok now", she seat at the bed while my eye follow her movement, watching, fascinated, and relieved. Those long legs, firm skin, free hair and perfect smile... it's masterpiece.

"Do you want hot coffee or something?", I slowly move towards the bed... "I'm fine, you should take shower. you smell like roasted chicken".. she giggle. I turn and go to toilet... hot shower does feel good. People say fucking is the best thing when drunk, I would vote hot shower as 2nd best thing..

As I rejoin her later...she is busy browsing her phone..I saw screens of fb and sms ... maybe he got sms from farid...

Eric : How are u feeling now?
Anna : ok, still drunk hahhahaa
Eric : ya me too...I had a good time
Anna : Yup, I like it when you sing...your voice is good
Eric : hahaha thanks (your voice is a 2...hahaha), I think John has better voice ...more like rockers ...
Anna : Ya, all your friend can sing..
Eric : I know, we practice a lot since we small...hahaha.. I think, If you like something...u just gona do ur best.
Anna : Who are those girls? are they WL like me?
Eric : Actually Idk, I think no la... but I like Jane, she hot
Anna : ceh, go to her la ... don't come to me (she push me away)
Eric : Aiya aunty, jealous meh? I like her only, men always like hot girls ma... if not we become gay lo
Anna : hahahaah... u old gay la...

I just remained silent while looking at her laughing, she is just so sweet. Her lips so sexy make my didi come up instantly... I lean nearer... I can smell her body...sweet, warm and firm. We started kissing and I turn my body on top of her..we continue kissing while I play with her boobs... I run to her ear and neck...she closed her eyes, tighten lips, hand on the pillow...I keep on running my tongue up and down.. I touched her V, its so wet and I start rubbing the g spot in circle motion... I put 1 finger in, I let her taste her own juice... I start fingering some more... 2 finger and tongue actions... she moan non stop... her eye roll up and she spread wider... I keep on doing that although I know she cum alr... I aint gona stop, altho she ask me too...I said to her, "just relax and enjoy"...she wana smile, but cant... I was so horny as in I got new superpower to do daty for half hour... she came twice in a row...

I give my didi to her... my didi was tired waiting, he also become soft again... she turn around and now its my time to lay down, i always love the sensation of sucking when my didi still soft...its one of my fav feeling... it didn't take long for my didi to stand up and she suck harder and faster... "oh fuck stop", she stop and kiss me again... I try to grab my cap from the drawer, she help me cap ... as she continue kissing me from the top...she place my didi and i start to push bit by bit..
i hold her tight while fucking her from below... then her turn to do the movement and dfk me... i hav this crazing imagination been raped by hot chicks..this is the kinda how it is...

We turn to missionary and keep pumping non stop until she cum one more time... "please don't come yet, I want more"..she said with eye close... we turn to doggy and I try to maintain my pumping rhythm, its all about consistency.. right now, with the help from beer and horny superpower i make her cum one more time... while I was in the middle of doggy, I realize the cap is missing (oh shit, did it break?)... I still fuck her though... then after awhile i stop and she turn around... I show my didi without cap on...she just laugh and reach for the cap stuck inside the V ... "oh shit, so how now?"..I said to her. She just smile, "as long as u don't make me pregnant, im ok"..at first i was reluctant, but she seems to be very protective and always ask the client to wear cdm (she told me few times before) ..i took my chance (simply am just horny) .... waaa damn syok, i do missionary again... and in the end i ask her to CIM me... we sweat like pig... my heart pumping so hard... I always remember that night as one of the best sex i had with her...

As we still laying on the bed, I strike another conversation...
Eric : Does Farid now about me?
Anna : No
Eric : How do you explain about the past few days with me tgt, am sure he is looking for you and concern some more
Anna : I tell him am busy and said no need to worry bcoz am with my regular client
Eric : ah...I see, he gonna miss you a lot. Do u miss him?
Anna : Sometime, but now ... idk
Eric : Is something wrong? if you got problem you can tell me u know...
Anna : ...

Last edited by Alfredunhill; 10-06-2014 at 03:55 PM.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:36 PM
Samster

Chapter 9: Location - Ascott

We spend most of our time in the room, we had toasted bread and coffee..we surf the internet as I show her cool sites that I know...cool youtube videos and show him my personal pictures stored in my laptop..

One thing that I realized about overnighters, they tend to sleep longer and most of the time just sleeping or pretend to be asleep...hoping to have less sex in return of the $$...There are times where am very unlucky coz I only got 1 session for full pay overnight, the most is 2 and if you lucky enough you got 3... the fact that they will sleep (or try to sleep) the whole morning till afternoon, when time is up..they just freshen up and leave...some don't even say thank you after stealing ur money! on top of that, waiting for them to wake up is the worst feeling ever. Feeling of been cheated or something... sometime I turn the tv volume on purpose just to wake them up..

Anna on the other hand is very different, she wake up early in most morning and prepare me breakfast... she keeps on adding plus point into her as am digging my grave deeper and deeper... I don't have words to describe her anymore.. this is beyond GFE I must say... this experience that I have so far is at the whole new level... the feeling being served dishes after dishes, good sex, good company going anywhere, sharing your sex life (things that I cant share with Sally), etc... all this are just so magical..am so lost in translation... She score 10 for all facet in FR (minus anal/rim)... overall, I cant wish anything better than this...the service she give is more than 5k that am willing to pay... she is just indispensable right now...

At one point, she is like a psychiatrist whom you can tell anything without being shame about yourself...the only different is, you got a happy ending after each session.. she is a good listener and trustworthy...

Last edited by Alfredunhill; 08-06-2014 at 08:12 PM.
Old 09-06-2014, 10:11 AM
Samster

To whoever it may concern,

Thank bro for pointing it out... i will move this thread to sex discussion as you said.. i thought i put it here because this is more malaysian scene... but i guess you are right and i respect that.

probably i will shift it by this week or so.. thanks bro, u the best

Old 09-06-2014, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
r3m4rios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice thread by bro alfredunhill...am still camping!!
Old 09-06-2014, 11:02 AM
Samster

We had lunch and she cook beef in soya sweet sauce, I intend to hit the pool in the afternoon but Anna didnt bring any swim wear.. so we head to her apartment to take it. After that, we went cruising at Kesas highway.. we make our exit at Shah Alam. Actually I do not have any intention to stop anywhere, I just feel like to cruise in the car.. but since we already there...its good to stop over and walk walk... the weather is just ok, not too hot and we take a walk at the lake... it is so nice walking there, u can see couple here and there, families busy with their kids running around, men/ladies jogging & exercise.

Anna hold me close as we step on those hard pavement, as usual those wild eyes just everywhere...or maybe it just me...anyhow, Anna didnt wear anything fancy.. I think she never wear anything fancy as long as I can remember whenever she with me (She either wear t-shirt w jeans, or those flowery short dress with jeans.. free hair most of the time)..She told me how happy she is to see all these new places, she been in KL for many months but only go to BB & Genting (+ her workplace). I told her KL is just one state and we got more state like Johor, Melaka, Kedah, Sabah, etc of which have their own attraction... at first she thought that I was telling a joke... but I wasnt, she just cant believe it at first... am going to wiki malaysia to her later...

After an hour walking in circle, we head back to KL... we took federal. I point to Midvalley as we passed through it... she smile and I feel like a tour guide as I keep on pointing those iconic building as we pass through each of them.. menara telekom, amcorp mall, ktm, sogo, bank negara, etc...

We arrive at the room, and we rest for a bit... we cuddle and kiss, we had our quickie before we go to the open pool. Lucky not many resident, only few expats and arabs with family... i got this imagination to fuck her in the pool (like in porn) and I told her so ..she said am crazy..also I cant la..who knows got cctv or something..also its an open pool.. those nearby building can see us ...

we spend our time there for about 1hr and go back to the room. We had shower together and I said to her, we just gona order room service because am sure she is tired, we dress up..she wear that thailand tshirt again with panty and she ask me to wear the shirt she gave me... (its been forever a girl bought me anything..sweet sally doesn't count la, she never miss my birthday), I feel overjoyed, I said thanks to her again and kiss her lips... we ordered fried rice and char keow teow (CKT hahaha)... we had dinner and i show her about malaysia through wiki and visit malaysia page... she said she want to go to Sabah... the water is nice there ... hmmm, its possible (as i talk to myself)

As we lay down on the bed, i tell her that I got important matter tomorrow and most probably gona work late, also ask her to order rooms service and just let me know if she want to go out. She just nod and we cuddle, DFK and have our "sex before sleep" session...

Old 09-06-2014, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3m4rios View Post
nice thread by bro alfredunhill...am still camping!!
thanks for the support bro..

Old 09-06-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster

Morning, we depart separately as she want to go back to her apartment while i will be very busy the whole day. As expected my days are hectic with non stop discussions, presentations and emails. Work through lunch and by the end of the day we are damn exhausted. In the afternoon, Me and John take 5 and go to smoke for awhile ...

Eric : Dude, how is the girl the other day?
John : Good session. 8-9, she do treat you like bf
Eric : Wow, can try her again la...give me also
John : Hahaha... oi, u still hangout with that viet girl..she must be very good to u
Eric : Ya, she been good to me. How can we resist right?
John : be careful also, dont give her more $$ later they come back for more...
Eric : No la, i also get discount one... thats what regular does right? (try to maintain my alter ego)
John : got discount meh? good la...later i try also can use ur discount card right?
Eric : hahahaha...can can...
John : give me her number...
Eric : Naaa... (i show the number from my hp) ..wei give me that girl number also, what is her name already
John : Vice...0163xxxx

We continue meeting until 7.30pm...it was hell. After that we went to nearby bar to get some booze. I call Sally and tell her am with John and Andy, she know my friend. I always mentioned to Sally who I hang with..even if I dont mention, she will ask anyway... we talk for about half hour... i miss the kids..

Last edited by Alfredunhill; 10-06-2014 at 03:56 PM.
Old 09-06-2014, 05:43 PM
Samster

we had 2 tower and chicken wing before we call it a day... John will be leaving in 2 weeks time and me by end of the week.. I guess the pack will not be the same without good corum.. it cant be helped...

I call Anna and she ask me to wait at Ascott. She will come a bit later and will use taxi. I went back home...

The room is damn empty and lonely without her... every now and then my mind will keep reminding me of her, when you look at the bed..somehow u see her laying on the same spot like she used to... how she always stand at the kitchen and prepare the dishes, how she seat at the sofa watching tv ... damn i have sad imagination... I've been talking to myself... what actually I want from her? she's been good to me no doubt... but what else do I want? I wish i can always be with her, but both of us know that aint gona happen... those key question keep on haunting me... and those booze effect really make it worse... those thoughts drive me crazy, that emotion drives me nuts, my chest hurts, arghhh...fuck! what happen to me... I went to bed and try to sleep it away...

I woke up and the room was still empty ..only filled with sliver of light from the toilet... its almost midnight... I check my phone.. no sms, nothing... Is something wrong with her? I call her twice, no answer... i txt her.. where u...
After awhile I stop staring at the phone... i think my stomach is empty...i didnt had my dinner ... but no mood to eat..probably because am worried...
I dont know what to do... I just seat on the bed with dunhill on my finger...only the smoke fill the emptiness... "everything gona be just fine" ... i dont remember when i was asleep...

the next morning, as my alarm rang and wake call from the lobby...first thing, i checked my hp... no sms, no call ... this is weird ... at least she should txt me something... i just make myself busy ready to go to work, but my mind keep on wondering about her... did i say something wrong?

Last edited by Alfredunhill; 09-06-2014 at 05:55 PM.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:16 PM
Samster

As I arrive to our HQ office, I tried to act cool and maintain my level of emotion. though I cant fully focus of what happen that day, i try to hide my feelings from all of them.. i think i cant listen to any of their jokes for today... i was fcking vulnerable without good reason.. All day long I just being passive and staring the phone... after awhile, i think the bros notice the different in me but they give me that space... i respect them for that... only those who not so close to me keep bugging me like they dont care... i dont blame them either...

After work, I call Anna again... my heart was beating so hard... cold sweat running through my hand...

Anna : Hello..
Eric : Hey u... what happen? everything alright?
Anna : I got problem a bit
Eric : what problem?
Anna : hmmm... hard la..
Eric : are u coming to see me?
Anna : idk (her voice feel so distance...almost like choking... wtf, this girl drives me nuts...ok ok stay calm)
Eric : I really want to see you, i miss you.. i hope i can spend more time with you before i go..idk when i will see you again.
Anna : i know, i want see you too...
Eric : erm, if u want to share ur problem...i will listen but if you dont want.. i will not force u either... but please come to Ascott
Anna : ok, promise we dont go anywhere..we just seat in the room ok
Eric : promise, what time u come
Anna : probably in 1hr..
Eric : ok then

Last edited by Alfredunhill; 11-06-2014 at 01:45 PM.
Old 10-06-2014, 01:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Mopster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Love Story (Lust, $$, honesty, fame)

Good job bro keep it up.....
Old 10-06-2014, 01:23 AM
Samster

9.6.2014 -

I don't know what leads you to that action... the feeling we had was real, at least I thought it was real. Its sad but i guess am just too late. keep the book and all the best.

Last edited by Alfredunhill; 10-06-2014 at 02:03 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1