The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2014, 05:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ruudserizawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Love Story (Lust, $$, honesty, fame)

Damn bro ur story, kept me fidgeting about what's next gonna happen. Like i did mention we had similar experience, always facing the hp, if u get no reply frm her, mind will always turns blank, restless.. lol..
Will troll here for more... kudos bro
Old 10-06-2014, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
Alfredunhill is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlfredunhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopster View Post
Good job bro keep it up.....
thanks 4 d support bro !!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=457738
Old 10-06-2014, 11:51 AM
Samster

Alfredunhill is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlfredunhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruudserizawa View Post
Damn bro ur story, kept me fidgeting about what's next gonna happen. Like i did mention we had similar experience, always facing the hp, if u get no reply frm her, mind will always turns blank, restless.. lol..
Will troll here for more... kudos bro

hahaha..i purposely stop there ma...got suspense2 a bit..like drama series in tv... stay tune for more !!

Old 10-06-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

Episode 2: ANNA, the awakening

Chapter 1: Location - Ampang Park

After that conversation with her, i was resounding in relieve but my mind still lurking about her problem..most probably its about money... 98% girl that I met, all stuck with money problem (duh, thats why they r in this business..stupid Eric)..$$$$$ most reasons i came across... father sick, mother in hospital, want to rent other apartment, she is the breadwinner, along, old sister getting married need money to buy ticket... all those things flying in my mind...

I aint gona lie, i really hope its not about money but chances are slim. If my premonition is correct, i just gona handed over the remaining 2.5k i spared for her (earlier i gave 500, then 2k at MV)..on second thought...she might run away after that, but i just gona trust her, i got no choice..she means a lot to me...

I stop by at the grocery stores at G floor. bought 1 crate of bottle corona... (if im not going anywhere, at least i got booze to help me sleep later), bought lime for the corona, and other junk food... i saw kimchi, i bought it as well.. the cashier is NL maybe 27-29.. free hair got meat here there..but presentable..."Hi, busy day huh?"..i smiled at her, "no la, so so only"...she took the first item and put it on scan reader... "got party? u buy so many beer"...as she keep on scanning the barcode.. "no, its for my stock at home".. she is 1 friendly lady..too bad, not many ppl talk to her or appreciate what they do... (so.. fellow citizen, be nice to the cashier..be nice to everyone,spread the love)

Arrive at the lobby, ask the bell boy to carry all my stuff to the room as I park my car at the basement. tip him and i start stuffing those items in the fridge. 2 door fridge is just perfect for long stay resident and family.. so far Ascott has delivered the best facility,utility & service. I have stayed with other similar resident.. and Ascott is my fav. WIR: ofc

All this while, i try to bug my mind with other things...try not to submit myself into thinking about Anna most of the time... i let myself busy surfing, watch funny youtube, etc... its been more than 1hr... do i call her again? or just wait? damn it... time fly so slow as in the clock has stop ticking... Eric u need to stop!! continue ur funny youtube !!

Old 10-06-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

Knowing Anna, she always punctual.. she just that type of person you can rely on.. but its been 1 half hour....I think am just too panicky.. as I look through the window, the road is pack and busy..she must be trapped somewhere there i presume... I went to shower...

As I was in the shower...standing with hand on the wall, hot shower with hot steam...i just stand there in silent...closing my eye...feel all those tiny water drops hitting me non stop... like massage... owh, speaking of which... i never went to spa for massage lately... i was so busy with Anna... why she still not here yet....damn it...

I recognize the sound of my front door being shut... at this time, there are only 2 things cross my mind... the housekeeping (turn down service), normally they will ring the bell but I didnt heard any.. was there any ring bell perhaps I didnt realized because i was in my semi conscious mode... OR its Anna!! i pray for the later one...

I finish my shower session and grab the clean towel, make my exit... as my eye scanning the room like anti virus looking for bugs, I saw Anna ... she is seating at the bed, cross leg, staring at her phone, poker face... she saw me.. i smile, she just smirk and continue staring at the phone...this is not good...

i dressed and seat next to her... i want her to stop staring at the phone...but nothing come out from me...i just let her be... she is here, thats all that matter.. i keep on looking straight to her face... her finger busy moving here and there... sms.. i dont want to go look at the screen..thats privacy breach... after awhile without response.. i went to the sofa and light my dunhill... i grab 1 corona and put a slice of lime into the bottle... part of the burden that I had since last night has suddenly lifted... only remain is what she gona say after this... i wait

Last edited by Alfredunhill; 10-06-2014 at 08:46 PM.
Old 10-06-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster

tiredstrides, thanks for the advise..cheers mate !!

Old 11-06-2014, 06:13 PM
Samster

The room was filled with dancing smoke, deep silent as if i can hear people walking outside... half empty corona, the bubble rushing up to foam... Anna has stop staring at her phone, stand up and walk towards me with the phone in her hand (i guess business still not finish)...she seat next to me as i give her my corona... she took it, she took it..follow by long slurp and place the empty bottle on the table.

I just gaze at her with all the movement she made this far as am still waiting for some explanation from her... her eyes were pointing at the empty corona.. not moving. As I clear my throat... I stand up and walk towards the fridge, open 2 bottles of corona garnish with lime... hand over 1 bottle to her and return to my seat. She drink it again... (hot day, maybe thirsty)..

"Anna, slow down..", I broke the death silent... i was asphyxiated waiting for her.

Anna : I got into fight with Farid
Eric : (ceehhhhhhhhhh...harkkk ptuii) .. what happen
Anna : My friend have told me a few times about him with new girlfriend, but I never believe them because I love him. Yesterday, when I was planning to see you...my friend ask me to follow her. Then we arrived at the office (she mean the club).. bla bla

To cut the story short, Anna saw Farid flirting with other girl..but that scene is normal in the club, "people are friendlier" ... as Anna remain hidden for moment, she saw him french kissing the same girl he flirted with... sianz..
They had a fight, Anna, Farid and FK girl... the Fk girl consented that Farid and her are lovers while Farid stands in denial ... the scene got ugly with shouting, cursing & boxing... in the end, Anna walked off..

Anna : Why men is like that huh?
Eric : Err, honestly..not all man like that (serious shit i didnt know what to answer)
Anna : Really? I dont believe in love anymore, I hate men
Eric : Wait, how bout me? You hate me too?
Anna : yes you...

Damn you Farid, not only that u broke her heart, now you break my vacation too...

Eric : I cant force you to like me, or even to love me ... all i need is a chance to prove myself how truthful I am and time will tell (I dont know shit what am talking about)
Anna : Its sad and I feel like I cant trust any men anymore..
Eric : Its ok, i think you are mad about what has happened... time will cure all things, maybe one day you will love again..
Anna : No hope
Eric : Love is funny you know, they come uninvited... so who knows... one day
Anna : No, love not funny... love is for sad people only
Eric : Yup true, sad people loves, happy people are loved
Anna : Shut up!!
Eric : Hahahaha ...ok ok, come yampuii ...

I turn on the tv, as we seat next to each other and drink our corona...

Last edited by Alfredunhill; 12-06-2014 at 11:23 AM.
Old 12-06-2014, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
saburosakai is Cool - loads of Potential

10 thumbs up....
Old 12-06-2014, 09:56 AM
Samster

hellsoldier82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LOL can give Anna number?
Old 12-06-2014, 12:07 PM
Samster

They say, drink to forget... once again I saw Anna consume more than she should.. I warned her few times but I can understand how it feel.. how painful it must have been...I just let her be... If I am not mistaken, this is her 2nd after her viet BF in HCM... I guess she is the tough one who not easily fall to men but once she's in, its very hard to let go... i think everyone come in package... after all we are just human... most of the time, we just seat watching tv...nothing in particular..we drink and drink, she would talk about how Farid has been good to her all this time.. she would talk about her BF, how she lost her virginity to him ..it was so hard to leave him and work abroad.. came to KL with broken heart, alone & vulnerable... and there's Farid. whenever, she cried i hold her hands and comfort her that everything gona be ok... "if it doesnt kill you, it will make you stronger", i told her that...

Sms and phone ring tone will stop our twilight once in a while, she would go and have a peep and ignore. "Is it him?", i asked her..as i look at her gloomy eyes... she nod and look away. I guess she dont want me to see her at this state... she want me to remember her as happy, jovial & sweet one. I also got sms from Jen, asking whether Anna is with me...i consented.

After few hours, Anna has stop crying, in fact she has stop drinking too. Lucky, because we also run out of booze. We finished the whole crate + some leftover stock in 1 seating. I went to the fridge and brought the kimchi I bought earlier... I show it to her, she smile... she took it. I have to admit, I was wrong about Anna & the $$ thingy... I feel bad about myself... Ive been so shellfish and judgmental.. money is not everything...

We eat the kimchi together, she would spoon fed me whilst enjoying it. Am so happy she didnt do anything funny like amoc or throw things, gone on rampage or something, she is matured for her age... she really can keep her deep emotion safe and sound. If am a new guy who just met her right now, there is no way I can tell how sad she is ... she just look very normal with perfect smile... its like nothing is wrong with her... she is a good pretender... the best I've seen for many2 years ..

An old song from Air Supply crossed my mind, it was spontaneous and I sang the words to her...

I can see the pain living in your eyes
And I know how hard you try
You deserve to have so much more
I can feel your heart and I sympathize
And I'll never criticize all you've ever meant to my life

She just look at me, with smile...i can see her eyes watery, but she tried to control her emotion... but she cant, she burst into tears again and hug me... "Eric, dont leave me please"... she rest her head on my shoulder... her body so warm and shaky... "I will always be there for you Anna"...

Last edited by Alfredunhill; 24-06-2014 at 08:55 PM.
Old 12-06-2014, 12:36 PM
Samster (M)

fatguysam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfredunhill View Post
They say, drink to forget... once again I saw Anna consume more than she should.. I warned her few times but I can understand how it feel.. how painful it must have been...I just let her be... If I am not mistaken, this is her 2nd after her viet BF in HCM... I guess she is the tough one who not easily fall to men but once she's in, its very hard to let go... i think everyone come in package... after all we are just human... most of the time, we just seat watching tv...nothing in particular..we drink and drink, she would talk about how Farid has been good to her all this time.. she would take about her BF, how she lost her virginity to him ..it was so hard to leave him and work abroad.. came to KL with broken heart, alone & vulnerable... and there's Farid. whenever, she cried i hold her hands and comfort her that everything gona be ok... "if it doesnt kill you, it will make you stronger", i told her that...

Sms and phone ring tone will stop our twilight once in a while, she would go and have a peep and ignore. "Is it him?", i asked her..as i look at her gloomy eyes... she nod and look away. I guess she dont want me to see her at this state... she want me to remember her as happy, jovial & sweet one. I also got sms from Jen, asking whether Anna is with me...i consented.

After few hours, Anna has stop crying, in fact she has stop drinking too. Lucky, because we also run out of booze. We finished the whole crate + some leftover stock in 1 seating. I went to the fridge and brought the kimchi I bought earlier... I show it to her, she smile... she took it. I have to admit, I was wrong about Anna & the $$ thingy... I feel bad about myself... Ive been so shellfish and judgmental.. money is not everything...

We eat the kimchi together, she would spoon fed me whilst enjoying it. Am so happy she didnt do anything funny like amoc or throw things, gone on rampage or something, she is matured for her age... she really can keep her deep emotion safe and sound. If am just a new guy who just met right now, there is no way I can tell how sad she is ... she just look very normal with perfect smile... its like nothing is wrong with her... she is a good pretender... the best I've seen for many2 years ..

An old song from Air Supply crossed my mind, it was spontaneous and I sang the words to her...

I can see the pain living in your eyes
And I know how hard you try
You deserve to have so much more
I can feel your heart and I sympathize
And I'll never criticize all you've ever meant to my life

She just look at me, with smile...i can see her eyes watery, but she tried to control her emotion... but she cant, she burst into tears again and hug me... "Eric, dont leave me please"... she rest her head on my shoulder... her body so ward and shaky... "I will always be there for you Anna"...
Players never ever fall into hookers...... take note!
Old 12-06-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguysam View Post
Players never ever fall into hookers...... take note!
Noted boss, u the man!!

hellsoldier82 : can not !! hahahaha

saburosakai : thanks bro

Old 12-06-2014, 04:57 PM
Samster

Frankly, I dont know what actually she meant by not leaving her... Is it for that night? is it because i'll be leaving on Saturday? is it something else... We always come across dudes who drink a lot and talk crap in clubs (sometime, i also did the same thing if so drunk) ... i think we were on that state...we just drunk and talk shitty stuff..But deep in my heart, I want her to be mine... she was still crying on my shoulder, I just stoned...

I closed my eyes... Sally and the kids appear... out of sudden, fire bolt striking really fast to my heart... that fire of guilt burning like magma... I let Anna go... omg, what have I done... it was a contemplating moment for me... its xavier vs. magneto...I stand up and walk towards bed...i lay down with my hand covering my eye... dark and agony... I love my family, I love Sally, this is not my first betrayal but how come it feels so painful? Its hard to describe what actually in my thought... I feel like drowning to abyss. My body feel so heavy, my head is heavy, i was asleep... (i think Anna was still there at the sofa..sorry Anna, i need my rest)

I dont remember what happened, all i can remember is my phone was ringing beside me... its John! shit what time is it?

John : Dude, where u...r u coming?
Eric : Err what time is it?
John : its 15 past 10...
Eric : No shit, am still at Ascott... arghh my head spinning...
John : Is everything alright?
Eric : Nope, I got a bit of hangover dude...can u cover for me...i owe u one!
John : Fuck, did u go party last night? Why nvr call?
Eric : Dude I was at hotel all along, didnt go anywhere... I bought booze and drink in the room...
John : U dont sound like someone spending a night in the room... u sound like Vegas!!
Eric : hahaha ...shit no!
John : Ok I gtg, break time over. u owe me your life!!
Eric : Cheers bro, we talk later ya ... love u !!!
John : Fuck off !! hahahah...

I put the phone back, quick look at any reminder for the day... nothing urgent.. Anna was sleeping next to me... like a baby...i dont want to wake her... im hungry, let see what we got for breakfast...

Old 12-06-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

hellsoldier82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sharing is caring bro.....when u r back to muscat u need someone to take care of her right? wakakaak
Old 12-06-2014, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellsoldier82 View Post
sharing is caring bro.....when u r back to muscat u need someone to take care of her right? wakakaak
becoz i care la i dont give, later you also write story same like me...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1