The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2014, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
Alfredunhill is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlfredunhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Love Story (Lust, $$, honesty, fame)

Dear all,

Thanks for reading thus far, those who up me (saburosakai, SNN, those I didn't mention)...thanks a lot... those who commented..whether u like it or not... its up to you..in life u don't always get what u want...but it doesn't stop us to fight what we want ... Eric

oh ya btw, someone ask me... here is the answer

MYS, SG, Indon, Viet, Thai, Pinoy, Japan, Korean, Turkey, Iran, Lebanon, Mongolian, Uzbekistan, Myanmar, Swahili, US, UK, Holland, German, Sweden, Canada, France, Italy & Russia

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=457738

Last edited by Alfredunhill; 12-06-2014 at 10:42 PM.
Old 13-06-2014, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hellsoldier82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dont worry....mine will be more interesting than yours :P
Old 14-06-2014, 03:54 AM
Samster

Alfredunhill is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlfredunhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellsoldier82 View Post
dont worry....mine will be more interesting than yours :P
good to know...hahaha...make sure tell me when the story ready ok?

Old 14-06-2014, 04:36 AM
Samster

It was a nightmare, although that "magma" has subside, but the agony remain...sigh...its a mix feeling..#sweetbetrayal

I went to shower after a quick toasted bread and coffee... while i was in the shower, enjoying my warm water with my eyes closed...Anna joined me, she hug me from the back..."oh, she woke up already"...I turn and face her...she stand naked with smile of an angel... I hold her on the waist and kiss her... kissing in the rain... She help me to scrub my back and I help her scrub her boobs ... she saw my didi was hard pointing at her...she stroke it and give me a bj... i ask her to turn and stand against the wall as I enter from the back.. I fuck her long and hard... it didnt take long for me to unload..

I make another toasted bread with coffee while Anna still busy with the dryer... i turn on the tv channel and seat on the sofa ..smoking.. she join me and i point the bread to her..signaling that's hers..

Eric : Sorry for last night, I just left you while I go to bed.. suddenly I had headache
Anna : Its ok, actually i also sleep after that..
Eric : Thanks for sharing with me, I wish you all the best things in life..
Anna : I hope I didnt say any stupid things last night, I was a bit drunk
Eric : Naaa, other than you say you love me... the rest pretty normal
Anna : Huh? Did I say that?
Eric : Hahahhaa...no you didnt ... but i remember you say you hate me...
Anna : Really? Hahahahaha
Eric : Oh ya, Jen knows you are here with me.. she txt me last night
Anna : Ok, I did pass your number to her few days ago
Eric : Since am not working today, we can do some outing...anywhere you wana go?
Anna : Idk...up to you la
Eric : ok, better get dress

Last edited by Alfredunhill; 24-06-2014 at 08:58 PM.
Old 14-06-2014, 04:58 AM
Samster (M)

barta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn.. feels like watching a telenovela.. hahaha
Old 15-06-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
badboy123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hey Eric,
How do you know your wife is also as faithful back in Oman.
Or you are okay with her playing?
I mean i know you trust her.. but she trusts you too and you are doing these.
So if she is doing something you might not know as well?
Old 15-06-2014, 03:31 AM
Samster

Its almost dark when we reached Ascott.. we went few places just to create more memory together... Berjaya Time Square, Sunway Pyramid & SOGO to name a few.. we did buy clothes and other things that I need to bring back to Oman. I have to say, maybe I have fall to this Anna ever since but am not sure whether she know about it... I did say lovely things around her but never did I tell her directly... furthermore, i think its too early to tell...#afterfuck feeling...

We rested for a bit bcoz I promise to join the boys later that night...we shower and dress up... at first Anna dont want to go, but I insist bcoz I dont want her to be alone (knowing her situation & emotion state, it is not wise to left her alone)...also, its good to enjoy and meet other people... in the end, she agree and wear nice dress (this is surely one of her killer dress)... its a 1 piece (right above her knee) vertical stripe of random red, black, yellow... no bra (only those sticker u put on the nipple..if it make sense to you)...perfect make up, free hair... damn...she gona break someone heart tonight...as for me, at first I wana wear my usual wear then Anna scold me hahahaha! she choose for me... she want me to be equally good... damn, Im so use with tshit/jeans or polo with 3 qtr camouflage. She pick red shirt (buttoned) with black jeans... and asked me to wear my marlboro leather jacket... she give me earing she bought secretly today, its silver ringed carved like dragon scale, fuck..she know my taste...btw I have 2 pierce on my left ear ( i told her that before but never wear any coz of work ... damn, i feel like going to my friends wedding ..the only time that I will dress nicely)... nonetheless, I feel good... she feel good...

Off we go...next destination hardrock cafe...NRG band is in da house...

Last edited by Alfredunhill; 16-06-2014 at 11:31 PM.
Old 15-06-2014, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy123 View Post
Hey Eric,
How do you know your wife is also as faithful back in Oman.
Or you are okay with her playing?
I mean i know you trust her.. but she trusts you too and you are doing these.
So if she is doing something you might not know as well?
Frankly, I dont know and obviously am not ok (if she play).... but I trust her 100% and so is my love towards her. If u ask me, if its fair? its not either... thats all i can say, thanks

Old 15-06-2014, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barta View Post
Damn.. feels like watching a telenovela.. hahaha
hahahaha...am not sure it is a good thing or not...anyhow, thanks !!

Old 15-06-2014, 12:42 PM
Samster

Chapter 2 : Location - Hardrock Cafe Concorde

The scene is rather usual, lucky the guys got us a place to seat. This will be our last hangout before I go back, the crowd are reasonable with lots of pretty NL. I think I saw artists too, but I wouldnt mention here la. After all, its common to bump into them in KL...but their stock...damn la, where all this pretty face come from. But hey, I got Anna... with her look and appearance, those wild eye just become crazier.. #expected. My friend approve it with wide smile and cheers...especially John...he just cant wait for me to go back... hahahaha ... one thing, none of them know that we been staying together ever since I came...thus, they dont know about our relationship ..

We are having gold label for that night, and always my favorite feeling is to seat next to the band and see the lead guitar. Damn skill la these fucker... how i wish i can play like them... I guess I just to accept am not talented. I couldnt help my friend keep on hitting on Anna, they are just like bee want to suck the honey out of the flower... Anna on the other hand, she just being nice to my friend (I hope), I just let them have fun... John talk about work, and I just listen on the updates. He is one brilliant guy with good heart, true friend and no drama. He tend to speak out of his mind, that why not many people can handle him well..i guess they are just arent ready for honest feedback. I jot some important points from John just as reminder for later, as it is quite important...especially the VIP matters, we cant fuck them up...

It was a fast night, the band now on their 3rd & final set. Few things happened, Anna got hit by few man whenever she go to washroom (nothing serious), Sam got lucky flirting and got NL ctc, Andy & John still hunting for contacts.. JJ, Shane & the rest are pretty wasted. Actually, me & Anna didnt talk much that night ... i think she know that I need more time with my friends...or maybe ive been ignoring her and talk more with my friend...either way, she seems not to be affected... she always smile at me whenever our eyes meet...I raised my glass and we drink some more. I make my regular call to Sally at 1++am, Oman is 4hrs early and normally the kids are already sleeping. We talk about normal stuff and I run to her all the things that she wanted, also if she need to add some more bcoz we still got time. We talk for half hour and the next thing i know my friends are already outside.

Eric : Eh? why you all out here? the club still not close ma
Sam: We going to other place. Andy said here boring, no chics to flirt..
Eric : so we go where now?
Sam: Just follow, i know the place..

Without further questions, we went to our separate car and follow Sam's car. We parked at old join in BB area... I never come to this place before, its like almost crossing Cheras area...Club 129. When we are in, the place was already crowded ... its filled with younger generations...damn we look so old... weird hairstyle with color liner, their dress with blink blink, mostly chinese and the house music is pretty loud...#fengtao. We settle down and order our drinks, try to blend in... suddenly Sam was greeted by one of his friend there... they speak in hokien, I cant listen exactly what they are talking...the music is so loud...my ear drum hurts... a few moment later that friend come with 4 ladies, all CKT and young... that friend name Kim, he join us together with the ladies... Kim knows Sam from their business network. Kim was looking for friends to hang out and he txt Sam to come, he also mention he got few chics to intro... actually Kim didnt know the girl that he want to hook with brought lots of friend... lucky Sam responded and head here. So in short, out of that 4...3 of them are ours...after knowing the whole story, the guys start to flirt and I just watch them do their routine... we dance, drink and have fun...

Last edited by Alfredunhill; 16-06-2014 at 11:32 PM.
Old 16-06-2014, 06:55 AM
Samster

I took the time to hang out more with Anna as my friends are busy with their "new friends"...also I dont want Anna to see me flirting with other girls...damn this SYT looks fucking tasty... I come to know from Kim that he give them K to have fun... i guess this is the in thing now la with this generation...it cant be helped. Kim is slightly younger, maybe 25-26 and good looking. He works at the bank in marketing department. He is Sam's cousin and i think they are pretty close... friendly and accommodating... he always pour our drink even we dont want him to, i guess he learn the courtesy from his work... he also feel junior compare to us... only my personal view. He also offer me the K but I politely say no, its not my era anymore...last time i took it was 8 years ago, all i can remember is i cant sleep for 2 days...

I went to wash room and when I was outside waiting...one of the SYT smile at me, she kiss me...i think she is high already... her name is Cindy, she is a 7. I flirt with her a little bit... she is Kim intern from same bank, doing her diploma and 1 more semester....her friends are from same college..1 of them are housemate.. we kiss one more time before she left, touched her firm boobs... damn it, so soft...

The rest of the scene are pretty normal, other than the loud music..everything are just fine. Those fast beats and techno dance are just too crazy ...Anna seems to like it... did Kim offer K to her as well? hope not...as for my friend, they seems to be enjoying themselves, thanks to Kim for the rescue.. once in a while i will sneak peep at Cindy, dark hair pony tail, blue sleeveless with white jeans... i think the most stand out is her friend, Wei. She is definite 9 for me, long hair (i love girls with long hair), long legs, not too skinny and nice boobs...those tight dress just make her body scream to be fuck... she is with Sam. Lucky bastard !! the rest are 7 but they are so irresistible... maybe bcoz of the lighting effect make them 7..idk...hahaha

I dont remember how long we were there... the time is 5++am... but surprisingly the crowd is still at peak...wow they really can dance... every time Anna want to go to wash room she requested me to accompany her...at first I thought she is just seeking attention , later that i know that there is 1 guy seating across few table keep on hitting on her that makes her feel very uneasy... btw, she took the K from Kim...damn la...she still young and the curiosity will always drive them crazy... we were young before too...it cant be helped...

We finished our last tower, its almost 6am...walao.. we make our exit and its cold outside, it feels like going for 7am T-off... Andy left earlier with one of the girls, he said he got important things at work and need more rest (i guess he just horny) Shane & the rest also proceed after..in the end, there only me, Sam, John & Kim...we went to mamak nearby to get our supper... more like breakfast to me... roti canai and ice tea... we eat and laugh more, all jokes are very funny now...we cant stop laughing... Kim are still with us and so the girls..

We make our separate way, I didnt get some of the girls name...only Cindy & Wei..today, Kim is the man!! I still cant forget Andy's horny face went he left the building in rush... drive back to Ascott... park our car and make our way to the lift... Anna was very happy... it seems all her burden and sadness have disappear for a while. She keep on hugging me all the way to the room..

Last edited by Alfredunhill; 16-06-2014 at 01:41 PM.
Old 16-06-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

Once inside the room, Anna kiss me out of sudden... I just responded, she kissed recklessly almost savage mode... she help me undress and head to bed.. i keep on kissing her while she lead my hand to grab her soft boobs..she touch her other boobs... i play with her nipple for a while before i help her undress... she is freaking horny... her V is so wet while I finger fuck her... she pull my head and kiss kiss kiss... i use 2 finger gear 5... for about 15-20mins we were doing that... I stop her when she want to touch my didi...i said, save it for later...I let her sank like titanic...

I keep on finger fucking her even she already cum, those wet V is just flowing like non stop... i want her cum 1 more time before am gona let her taste the ultimate... i switch position, i let her lay and spread her leg while i switched hand (my right arm tired already..hahah) to give her another cum... she keep on moaning, restless, 1 hand on the boobs and 1 more cross her forehead almost covering her eye...after sometime she close her legs, am still on gear 5 ... she keep on cursing fuck fuck... that horny face cursing and cum'ed... is so indescribable.

I ask her to suck my didi, she suck it like she want to eat my whole didi... once its pointing hard and I ask her to fuck me... she ride on me, fuck me and kiss me ... i keep on caressing her boobs while she enjoy my didi inside... she cow ride me like sex machine... non stop, fast and long... fucking without cdm is a challenge..(at least for me) ..so usually i have to divert my imagination in order to stay longer in game... i remember one of our conversation with friends about "what do you think when u want to divert during sex",
here are our votes not in order(these are all imagination)..do it with eye close and keep repeating the imagination in your head, repeat vividly..almost surreal..
1. your old boss scolding at you about work
2. Nanny selling vege at wet market
3. scariest ghost's face u can imagine chasing u
4. handicap people selling tissue

the winner is ..
war scene, people lying dead with blood everywhere... tank shooting innocent people and child cry beside her dead mother

Sorry if its too much for u guys, its not my intention to make it inconvenient.. but hey, who knows...it might work for you...it work for us all the time...

Back to the story... she keep on telling not to cum yet and I've been trying so hard to keep it that way. we switch to doggy and fuck her till she cum 1 more time... we sweat non stop... even I have to stop for awhile to grab towel from the toilet.. we do the missionary... grab her close to me and fuck her while kissing... when I almost cum, I stand up and let her kneel on the floor.. she suck and suck... and i unload...damn my body shaking... she keep on sucking... I stay in that position till my didi went soft...

we lay on the bed, rest and exhausted... we cuddle for a bit and she keep on stroking my didi while playing with my balls... maybe around 10m my didi got his energy back... she suck it again and we fuck again for 2nd round... its almost 9am before we went to sleep... I hope she can sleep...I said to her i want to rest for a bit...lucky am not working (on leave)... I was asleep...

Last edited by Alfredunhill; 16-06-2014 at 01:47 PM.
Old 16-06-2014, 02:13 PM
Samster

Its 20 pass 4... Anna was sleeping beside me (thank god)... I was awake becoz the doorbell was ringing...its the room service... I quickly approach the door and greeted the lady outside, I just change the bath towel and ask for extra bottle water... she went to the next room... i turn the do not disturb sign...

I settle down at the sofa and browse my phone... 2 sms 1 from Sam and 1 more from guys in the office.. check my calendar and reminder...nothing urgent.. they know that am not working so its kinda expected that they wont bother me with phone calls unless its very urgent. No plan for today as well, and i dont have any intention to go anywhere anymore... on my laptop and surfing... watching movie sounds good, i check the cinema online... nothing worth to watch ... i continue surfing and watch youtube .. I shower and make coffee...

Anna still sleeping while am busy with youtube, i use headphone in order not to disturb her... i txt sam, btw he just asking whether am already at hotel or not...his fatherly gesture always extended to all his friend... Anna wake up around 6pm and went to shower... I said "Ohio Gozaimasu"...good morning... and smile... she look like old witch, her hair is so messy like got hit by typhoon...and shes naked...

She sat next to me and drink my coffee... i pour some more from the coffee maker..

Eric : Are you ok?
Anna : Ok, got headache a bit
Eric : U took something from Kim last night right? Just dont do it too often..
Anna : How u know?
Eric : I took it before, so i think I know how it works. by looking at you last night, I know u are high already... but everything is ok, just dont do it too often.
Anna : hahaha... ok ok, i took a bit only...
Eric : U need paracetamol... it will ease the ending...
Anna : Ok ...what we do today?
Eric : No plan, any idea? (I give 2 pills and bottle water to her)
Anna : No idea hahahaha
Eric : Are you hungry?
Anna : Nope, you?
Eric : Not really... later we just go eat outside la

Old 16-06-2014, 02:28 PM
Samster

hellsoldier82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how to start my share of the story if you didnt give me her number LOL
Old 16-06-2014, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellsoldier82 View Post
how to start my share of the story if you didnt give me her number LOL
go to thai or beach club in jalan Pramlee...there got lots of story... thats how i started mine... hahahaha

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1