The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2005, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Skyriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRYDUST
wats the benefit vip gets?
School holiday leh, u believe he VIP ah..... Dun lah so gullible bro....
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 17-11-2005, 01:37 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

OK, so for FR on our Skyriver expedition. Thanks bro CIB for remembering my poor didi this afternoon. Also gracias to Strukkies and Shiok for joining us.

Firstly, thanks for the free Drama in front of KLP. Wah liau, Bollywood fighting meets Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon...kekekeke

SO we went to Skyriver after the free show, went straight in after collecting our number tags. BTW, we dun use the all the facilities, just the most important one...the ger

Anyway, after our Chinese Tea, we proceed to aquarium room. Sigh... make me miss Hadyai leh... So we let ourt bro strukkies choose first... wah he like them tall big and meaty. Kudos. Even Shiok feel initimidated lehhh. But she looks good

Next is Bro Shiok, Then CIB, then Me last. The ger I chose look like our Klang ger, Yoyo. Small frame, large breasts. keke

So Ger I choose grab my hand, and take me to the room. Wait for her, she comes in undress and we go to take bath. Very SOP. Then the interesting part starts...heheheh

First, catbath, ok lah, nothing to shout about,; followed by BJ, quite good, and I reached down and started to play with her breasts and started fingering her pussy. After a while, my turn to give ger a catbath. kekeke, must return favour mah, anyway, this girl is one who refuse to enjoy herslf, even though I feel her engine warming up. So he capped me and I pounded her missionary.... after some effort, started to hear her moan. Then she scold me... KNN, pleasure her also kena scold. Her moaning and panting became so intense I buay tahan and unload. Bugger, 20 minutes over.

Take bath, tipped her and met bro Shiok in the coffee area. Overall, a very good fuck. After that we looked at the rest of the chicks and I personally have a few targets I will be returning to get acquainted with.

Name ; Xiao Yun
Looks : 7/10
Body : 6.5 / 10
Breasts : 7/10
BJ : 7.5 / 10
FJ : 4/10 (Before engine warm up); 7.5 /10 after warmup
RTF : Got other target first before I return
Damage : 218 + 50 Tip

Old 17-11-2005, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
BLUESMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Overall, a very good fuck. After that we looked at the rest of the chicks and I personally have a few targets I will be returning to get acquainted with.

Name ; Xiao Yun
Body : 6.5 / 10
Breasts : 7/10
BJ : 7.5 / 10
FJ : 4/10 (Before engine warm up); 7.5 /10 after warmup
RTF : Got other target first before I return
Damage : 218 + 50 Tip
Walau eh bro....you gunning for not only No. 1 Fucker leh but I think for Fucker Of The Year....hahahahaha.

Tho I have no idea where you were earlier but Tuesday at Klang...Wednesday at KL and then Thursday probably PJ if I am correct.

Be careful don't over rev wait piston burn leh.
Old 17-11-2005, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Mightaswell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, need your advice. It seems that in Sillipore Cat150 girls, they allow 2x cum. Is this also the case in KL? Or if kena premature, show over after 10 mins?
Old 17-11-2005, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Wah. All so fast post FR. Me cannot post at home bcos not internet connections so must wait till reach office. Better shoot one now before Bro CIB. At least not last in line.kekekeke........

As mentioned by Bro KLKOOL and Bro Strukkies, met up at coffee bean and TCSS for a while. Then watch real life drama while having our drinks. It seems a car almost hit two pedestrians and those involved started showing their kung-fu styles. Wah can see a lot of commotion until the MIB arrive.

We then proceed to Sky River. Me also first time and the choosing of girls really remind me of Haadyai.(Haiz..... wonderful memories). Bro Strukkies choose first and then it was my turn. Was under rather great pressure as all look very good. Decided on one syt bcos she keep looking and giving me the CFM look.

In the room, had some TCSS with her and found that she was from Shenzhen.
Bathing was very routine and then she immediately started the cat-bath. Was very routine but she tries very hard to please. Plus the fact that she has long and silky hair, every time she teases your body, her hair will sweep certain parts of your body also. Rather shiok. I also at the same time started fingering her and gosh! she gets wet easily. Started off in missionary, follow by doggie and ended with missionary again bcos love to see her expression when I pound her hard.

Had a bath again and then went out. WTF first one to come out. Should have took a nap in the room first before coming out . We then TCSS for an hour before leaving. There were alot of eye candy walking around. Looks like have to return to sample some more goodies.

Name : Xiao Li
Body : 7/10
Boobs : 6/10 (Would give higher bcos C Cup but sad to say rather saggy)
Bbbj : 7/10
Fj : 8/10 (Higher bcos of her expression)
Rtf : unless no other sweeties available
Damage : RM218
Old 17-11-2005, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightaswell
Bros, need your advice. It seems that in Sillipore Cat150 girls, they allow 2x cum. Is this also the case in KL? Or if kena premature, show over after 10 mins?
If you come very fast, say within 10 mins, then see your personal rapport with the ger. Normally, if you talk nicely, can go again. But one thing, bring along yr own CD in a wallet. A lot of places, the gers are only given one CD, so may be beyond their control to give you 2nd shot

Old 17-11-2005, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
School holiday leh, u believe he VIP ah..... Dun lah so gullible bro....
aiya...me kena...TNS

Old 17-11-2005, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

KNN...I'm the last one, leh...

Ehh, bro Shiok1968, has to go office at 7 in the morning just to beat me to the FR, ah?...kekeke..

Anyway, here's mine.

Once I've posted that my quota this week is to Sky River, within 2 minutes, my phone indicated an sms. Have a look, hehehe....guess who? ...Bro KLKool..wah lan, eh.....definitely No. 2 fucker, leh...day before hantam Klang, now speak abt Sky River....didi wake up, liao...must tabik, lah...

Anyway, met at Coffee Bean, KL Plaza around 4pm. Sat around oggling at beauties while waiting for bro Shiok and bro Strukkies (HC virgin, leh!!...kekeke) Nvm, all bros welcome.

So, after witnessing the accident and Bollywood fight, walked to Sky River. After collecting our tags, went straight to the dining area. So, didn't actually use the other spa facilities...hehehe. A few minutes, OKT brought us to the parade and in came around 12 sweet, sweet PRCs.

As bro Strukkies is the 'virgin", let him choose first. He likes that tall, tall one. Next bro Shiok then my turn and lastly bro KLKool. Have to let him be the last one, lahh...If not sure his radar stronger one!...

So, straight to the room. She brought her things over and we TCSS a while and proceeded to the shower. She sure has some fair, fair smooth skin. Wiping ourselves, the action begins..

Name : Yang Yang (from Hunan)
Body : 7/10
Boobs : 8/10 (36 D cup, leh...small, small light brownish nipples)
Bbbj : 7.5/10 (around 5 minutes with the slurp, slurp sound...hehe)
Fj : 7/10 (not just moan...more like screaming.)
Rtf : OK, but need to try other stocks first . She's going back in 9 days.
Damage : RM218

Went out, and kena fcuk by other bros...cause I'm the last one out...Not long, lah....just utilise the full time limit, mah....hehehe....play chess inside, loh.

Overall, should be returning.
Old 17-11-2005, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
TheSting is one of the Best!TheSting is one of the Best!TheSting is one of the Best!

Hey dudes!
nice FRs!
I'm just wondering.... how are the facilities there like?
Wouldn't mind soaking in the hot pools or using steam rooms if they've got decent ones.

Work, like you don't need the money;
Dance, like no one is watching;
Sing, like no one is listening;
Love, like you've never been hurt; and
Live Life every day as if it were your last.
Old 17-11-2005, 11:15 AM
Samster

shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
aiya...me kena...TNS
Bro just noticed that you are still in never never land. Just upped you so that you can come to the land of the giving.
Old 17-11-2005, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
Bro just noticed that you are still in never never land. Just upped you so that you can come to the land of the giving.
y? but thnx... really dont undstnd..i think this 1 must sit down & talk

Old 17-11-2005, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
y? but thnx... really dont undstnd..i think this 1 must sit down & talk
Aiyah. very simple. Look at your right hand side. You will see reputation points. Before you reach 15 pts, you will have 0 power. Only after you reach 15 pts, you will get 1 power. This is to allow you to thank those bros who have contributed to this forum. Just now I noticed that you were only at 13 pts so after I have upped you, you have 16 pts and that puts you in the land of giving. Dun forget to return the favour.
Old 17-11-2005, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSting
Hey dudes!
nice FRs!
Wouldn't mind soaking in the hot pools or using steam rooms if they've got decent ones.
Well, bro...

Can't give you details. Cause we didn't bother..hehe..
But anyway, the facility is quite small. The pool is small and the steam room (if the have one) would not be able to accomodate a lot of people.

If you just wanna relax and use facilities, then go to those at HLA, and the Citibank building.

Cheers.
Old 17-11-2005, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSting
Hey dudes!
nice FRs!
Bro...the only steam room we use is the one between the gers legs leh.... seriously, just go there for the fucks, I have never used their facilities

Old 17-11-2005, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
Aiyah. very simple. Look at your right hand side. You will see reputation points. Before you reach 15 pts, you will have 0 power. Only after you reach 15 pts, you will get 1 power. This is to allow you to thank those bros who have contributed to this forum. Just now I noticed that you were only at 13 pts so after I have upped you, you have 16 pts and that puts you in the land of giving. Dun forget to return the favour.
oic, say earlier la bro... me quite low mah...so is the up-up thing? did u receive mine already? me not so bother bout it b4 this, too xcited reading the post mah...left out the point system, sorry ah bros all.. waitress! 1 bottle on me.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1