The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2024, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Discreet sharing of affordable/Cheapest Places of Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Ayna will be leaving Singapore in early May, and will not return to Singapore.
She is really good despite the no frenching and painting (two things I look for). Will be missed.
Old 25-04-2024, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11813 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Discreet sharing of affordable/Cheapest Places of Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Ayna will be leaving Singapore in early May, and will not return to Singapore.
Upped 17, thanks.!
Old 25-04-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
She is really good despite the no frenching and painting (two things I look for). Will be missed.
Yes will be missed. Good sense of humour as well. I wished her pussy would be shaved/clean.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1