The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2011, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Good and Hard Massage (Johor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
i sms her twice but her hp was off....i quite pissed off ! cos today i went in at 11 and sms her i sh reached there ard 12pm but no response till now, i think she fly me aeroplane now ??
Bro,

You should have confirmed arrangement before you go over? Maybe you should not assume that she will standby for you? What if she was with another customer and could not reply? Isn't switching off the mobile an act of courtesy for her current customer then?

In what ways did she fly your aeroplane when you did not even confirmed arrangement before you went over?

Don't hot, let me find out what happened?
Old 11-10-2011, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

br, im not hot la...just telling the truth! i sms her on 10/10 at 21:54 telling her i may coming down these few day, she didn't reply me may be she slept or working?? today last min due to light work load so i decided to go over, i sms her at 11.00 and asking her whether free at around 12? i est i can reach there before 12, but no response till now.

Frankly, i not just go over purely for her massage, my plan is to do some car servicing and getting some grocery, so Im not really boiled by her? well, i shall try another time to test out her good massage skill.

Don't worry bro ! im not so petty !
Old 11-10-2011, 09:53 PM
Samster

lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Don't worry bro ! im not so petty !
I am sure you are not.

She told me she was not feeling too well today and she was also very upset that one bro aeroplane her today. So she did indeed switch off her handphone. Furthermore, she says she does not know where to top up her SIM card. This is how new and raw she is to this place.

I have told her the importance of replying SMS whenever she can. She understood and would like to apologize if she has yet replied to you. She promised to give her best to bros who used her services
Old 11-10-2011, 10:08 PM
Samster

Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi View Post
I am sure you are not.

She told me she was not feeling too well today and she was also very upset that one bro aeroplane her today. So she did indeed switch off her handphone. Furthermore, she says she does not know where to top up her SIM card. This is how new and raw she is to this place.

I have told her the importance of replying SMS whenever she can. She understood and would like to apologize if she has yet replied to you. She promised to give her best to bros who used her services
no prob ! from i have been sms w her so far i can sense she is a decent girl without much thoughts ! she must have encountered probs thats why never reply my sms? or she doesn't know the cost to reply sms to SG is much expensive to local? she is totally new bird here in JB, should ask her frens for help? Once i have cfm my next trip i shall sms her again, hope this time don't failed me !
Old 11-10-2011, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
no prob ! from i have been sms w her so far i can sense she is a decent girl without much thoughts ! she must have encountered probs thats why never reply my sms? or she doesn't know the cost to reply sms to SG is much expensive to local? she is totally new bird here in JB, should ask her frens for help? Once i have cfm my next trip i shall sms her again, hope this time don't failed me !
Oh bro, no wonder her SIM card value finished so fast! I think there could be other bros who sms her also from SG, so she was telling me the truth when she says her SIM card value is down. Every sen or cts to her counts.

Thanks for your understanding bro.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:28 PM
Samster

bro, ask her cut down sms oversea ! as for me one sms cost me $0.15 so far i have smsed her 13 nos no wonder i also need to top up? Btw, bro seems like u are not just a fren to her ?? who care right i need is good service ?
Old 11-10-2011, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro, ask her cut down sms oversea ! as for me one sms cost me $0.15 so far i have smsed her 13 nos no wonder i also need to top up?
Why do you need to sms her 13 times to set up an appointment. Usually 2 or 3 times will do the trick. If she has replied to most of your sms and still an appointment is not made, then she may think that you are not serious in getting her services. Her little heart pain pain after so much money gone for the sent sms yet no appointment. Maybe kena blacklisted.

All the best bro!
Old 11-10-2011, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why do you need to sms her 13 times to set up an appointment. Usually 2 or 3 times will do the trick. If she has replied to most of your sms and still an appointment is not made, then she may think that you are not serious in getting her services. Her little heart pain pain after so much money gone for the sent sms yet no appointment. Maybe kena blacklisted.

All the best bro!
ha..ha....just casual sms la to know more about her! it will be good when meet her and test out her massage skill, may be end of the week or next !
Old 12-10-2011, 12:28 AM
Samster

Excellent Massage By A Viet SYT

Name: Trang
Height: About 1.60m
Damage: RM80 for 1 hour; RM100 for 1.5 hour, Hotel not included
Extras: Please negotiate with her directly
Language: Simple English, Vietnamese
Pros: Sweet, Cute, GFE, Good conversationalist, Hard and Good Massage
Cons: Not willing to do other locations as not familiar with pla

Ideal For:
  • Bros in the city centre with time to spare
  • SG bros who come over to service their car or pump petrol
  • Bros who want to pamper their GF (though you'll need to explain how you got the contact)

A good and hard massage by a trained SYT masseur is just a call away. PM me for her contact now! (No Indian Bros. Sorry.)
Old 12-10-2011, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 13
Kingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Ideal For:
  • Bros in the city centre with time to spare
  • SG bros who come over to service their car or pump petrol
  • Bros who want to pamper their GF (though you'll need to explain how you got the contact)

A good and hard massage by a trained SYT masseur is just a call away. PM me for her contact now! (No Indian Bros. Sorry.)
bro. Can share contact. Thanks.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
MartinGG is Cool - loads of Potential

Can outcall to hotel ?
Old 12-10-2011, 11:14 AM
Samster

Location: Can do outcall, but only to Johor City Centre Area.

Ideal For:
Bros in the city centre with time to spare
SG bros who come over to service their car or pump petrol
Bros who want to pamper their GF (though you'll need to explain how you got the contact)

Old 12-10-2011, 11:30 AM
mermaidstv

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

bro http://mermaids.tv/ 30 min 500 1 h 800 for massage

not cheap

Quote:
To all bros who think her charges are too high, please just leave this thread alone then. She is just trying to earn a living, or else you can try to negotiate with her? Or perhaps share your contacts who provide the cheap massage?

She is for those bros who don't mind a discreet good and hard massage from a young gal. She is also a good conversationalist and won't make you feel bored.

Cheers
Old 12-10-2011, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermaidstv View Post
bro http://mermaids.tv/ 30 min 500 1 h 800 for massage

not cheap
I do not know what you are talking about.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:54 PM
mermaidstv

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

http://mermaids.tv/ have professional massage and strip in one package
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1