The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2013, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
notti4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tanglin HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuman View Post
Tanglin HC is now known as THC location ---- Far East Plaza

Anything also can in this place
Bro, I thought Tanglin HC is at Tanglin Shopping Centre? they shifted already? I know last time when visited them in early 2000, the hot pool is rather small and the ladies are mainly MILF. Maybe change liao.
Old 23-01-2013, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2574 / Power: 12
tho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tansjj View Post
This HC suddenly very popular again. Just went there last week, you guys can find Cindy there, msia Chinese, very hot.
Bro, don't mind me asking.. what's the damage like..?

Been there.. Done that.. Will be doing more...

If you have up me, please leave your nick behind so i can return a favor by upping you..
Old 23-01-2013, 10:24 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by notti4u View Post
Bro, I thought Tanglin HC is at Tanglin Shopping Centre? they shifted already? I know last time when visited them in early 2000, the hot pool is rather small and the ladies are mainly MILF. Maybe change liao.
the tanglin shp centre basement one ,with a small fibre glass pool is not tanglin hc.
was miko,-> aiko..
Old 24-01-2013, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
tansjj is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro. Entrance 59. The rest inside fj-100 others not sure
Old 24-01-2013, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 581 / Power: 20
JingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by power69 View Post
the tanglin shp centre basement one ,with a small fibre glass pool is not tanglin hc.
was miko,-> aiko..
is the miko from gold finger??
Old 24-01-2013, 10:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JingQiangBuDao View Post
is the miko from gold finger??
???????
miko hc was actually from across the road, at hill top.
cairnhill . i think.
was closed down, then the malay lady boss set
a cozy hc, call miko hc, entrance $38/session of 45min
dam siok, with jazcucii some more .
http://samsforum.com/showthr...hlight=miko+hc
Old 16-03-2013, 05:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!

Tanglin HC

tried a few weeks back

name: xxxdy

looks: 8/10 long hair
boobs: dunno size. but a handful
gfe: 8/10

ok la overall. and note that you guys shud take 45mins.
Old 16-03-2013, 11:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCKY4261 View Post
Tanglin HC

tried a few weeks back

name: xxxdy

looks: 8/10 long hair
boobs: dunno size. but a handful
gfe: 8/10

ok la overall. and note that you guys shud take 45mins.
better highlight far east or tanglin shopping ctr,
some people still thinking basement one is tanglin hc.

Last edited by bedokMassage; 16-03-2013 at 11:17 AM.
Old 23-03-2013, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!

far east next to the old Borders dun have. lol.

that wan 100% clean. or so what i heard.
Old 23-03-2013, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tanglin hc is fourth floor , tanglin shoping centre,
three yr ago closed already.

Operation shifted to far east plaza, known as THC.
Nothing to do with borders book store,n far east shopping ctr.

This fr report refer to the masseuse at tanglin
shopping centre basement spa .
Old 23-03-2013, 04:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
kantao1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by shag_fest View Post
Can't find any threads on Tanglin HC n so...

brought my colleague from my euro ofc to hv dinner at Hard Rock Cafe. he told me dat he was still suffering from some body ache from the 15hrs flight here from amsterdam and i suggested dat we go for massage. nearest i cld tink of was Tanglin HC. knw dat it closes at 11pm, we quickly headed there and rch at 10 mins to 9....

at the recept area, a very milfy lady sits n welcomes us. from the top view, caught a glimpse of her valley but did not get turn on...haha. asked her for the malay masseue but told she was not working dat day n only left wif 2 masseues then, so we juz get ahead wif it...

my masseue

name : Diana (msian chinese)
face : nah... average aunty-like
attitude : very chatty n accomodating to my requests
massage : 8.5/10 (massage wif strength n covered whole body)
tips : yep. coz i was refreshed after the 45mins session

plus points : she did balls massage wic was good n shiok! stroke my didi for a while n wen i was getting harder, she stopped!

offered me specials but i wasnt interested coz of her looks. i did ask for the menu n price tho and its all market rate. btw, my fren got a thai masseue wic he said was good too...

i mite return for her massage skills only but no specials coz i don wana bonk an aunty u see at the markets...haha

do share bros... cheers!
Hi can share?
Old 23-03-2013, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quote:

brought my colleague from my euro ofc to hv dinner at Hard Rock Cafe. he told me dat he was still suffering from some body ache from the 15hrs flight here from amsterdam and i suggested dat we go for massage. nearest i cld tink of was Tanglin HC. knw dat it closes at 11pm, we quickly headed there and rch at 10 mins to 9....

at the recept area, a very milfy lady sits n welcomes us. from the top view, caught a glimpse of her valley but did not get turn on...haha. asked her for the malay masseue but told she was not working dat day n only left wif 2 masseues then, so we juz get ahead wif it...

my masseue

plus points : she did balls massage wic was good n shiok! stroke my didi for a while n wen i was getting harder, she stopped!

offered me specials but i wasnt interested coz of her looks. i did ask for the menu n price tho and its all market rate. btw, my fren got a thai masseue wic he said was good too...

i mite return for her massage skills only but no specials coz i don wana bonk an aunty u see at the markets...haha

do share bros... cheers!
Hi can share?
Old 23-03-2013, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quote:

my masseue

do share bros... cheers!
Hi can share?
Old 23-03-2013, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quote:

my masseue

do share bros... cheers!
Hi can share?
Old 23-03-2013, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quote:

my masseue

do share bros... cheers!
Hi can share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1