The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 04-03-2011, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
Nah she tild me when we met . It's actually a Caucasian dude .
You have met her. How is her skill? Is she let you cum after the session? And what is her charging like?
Old 04-03-2011, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro dell_lee_2003, Mistress Sophie L charges $150 per hour.
Old 04-03-2011, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
divinewind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, here’s my FR on Mistress Amazing Asia (aka Mistress M).

Corresponded with her via SMS and she is very accommodating. She will accommodate to your location of convenience, instead of her choosing. And she is even ok to meet me outside the hotel first so that we can check in together with two identities. I asked her to dressed in simple street wear so I met up with a petite lady wearing hot pants and flats. I immediately can’t wait to drop at her feet!

So we checked in and I immediately prostrated before her and started sniffing her ankles. She ordered me to strip and then tied me up spread eagle on the bed. She then tortured me nipple with clips and vibrator, while at the same time stroking my super hard dick. She is good because she’s constantly stroking my dick and keeping it hard with the vibrator as well. I was, of course, slapped several times while tied spread up, as she continues stroking my dick. She then spat a few times on my face before untying me.

But it doesn’t end here yet. She now ask me to kneel and tied me up around my ankles and wrist behind my back. I was put on a dog leash and she pulled me around the room, forcing me to squirm on the floor tied up while following her feet and smelling them. Her flats, from what I asked her, has been worn for two years, so it’s slightly torn at the front and it has a strong musky smell. I love it! Hence I was forced to dig my nose into her flats and suck in the smell like a vacuum cleaner. She also bought a pair of heels and change it as I wish her to.

Her slaps are powerful for her size, as I cried mercy when I was blindfolded as she slapped me mercilessly across my face several times. My cheeks are still stinging now and my inner lips cracked a bit. I had to smell her feet while she sat crossed leg and begged for mercy before she stop her slaps. Finally she stroked me off while I continue to lay hog-tied on the floor, and I cum while smelling her feet and her flats together at the same time….shiok!

In all, she is very accommodating and nice.

Looks: 6.5/10 (certain angles look better - the domineering look down on you is good)
Legs: Slim
Feet: Not superb, but presentable enough for me to worship.
Skin: Not too dark, and fair enough under good lighting (personally I like white skin Mistress)
Cost: $200 for 2 hrs. She initially asked for $250, but agreed when I asked for $200.
She said she’s 26 years old, and half Filipino-Spanish. Basically I think the good part of her is she is constantly on your dick...!
Old 05-03-2011, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinewind View Post

Corresponded with her via SMS and she is very accommodating. She will accommodate to your location of convenience, instead of her choosing. And she is even ok to meet me outside the hotel first so that we can check in together with two identities. I asked her to dressed in simple street wear so I met up with a petite lady wearing hot pants and flats. I immediately can’t wait to drop at her feet!

So we checked in and I immediately prostrated before her and started sniffing her ankles. She ordered me to strip and then tied me up spread eagle on the bed. She then tortured me nipple with clips and vibrator, while at the same time stroking my super hard dick. She is good because she’s constantly stroking my dick and keeping it hard with the vibrator as well. I was, of course, slapped several times while tied spread up, as she continues stroking my dick. She then spat a few times on my face before untying me.

But it doesn’t end here yet. She now ask me to kneel and tied me up around my ankles and wrist behind my back. I was put on a dog leash and she pulled me around the room, forcing me to squirm on the floor tied up while following her feet and smelling them. Her flats, from what I asked her, has been worn for two years, so it’s slightly torn at the front and it has a strong musky smell. I love it! Hence I was forced to dig my nose into her flats and suck in the smell like a vacuum cleaner. She also bought a pair of heels and change it as I wish her to.

Her slaps are powerful for her size, as I cried mercy when I was blindfolded as she slapped me mercilessly across my face several times. My cheeks are still stinging now and my inner lips cracked a bit. I had to smell her feet while she sat crossed leg and begged for mercy before she stop her slaps. Finally she stroked me off while I continue to lay hog-tied on the floor, and I cum while smelling her feet and her flats together at the same time….shiok!

Looks: 6.5/10 (certain angles look better - the domineering look down on you is good)
Skin: Not too dark, and fair enough under good lighting (personally I like white skin Mistress)
Cost: $200 for 2 hrs. She initially asked for $250, but agreed when I asked for $200.
She said she’s 26 years old, and half Filipino-Spanish. Basically I think the good part of her is she is constantly on your dick...!
Wow bro.. You are super. I am envy you.
Old 06-03-2011, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
russenl is Cool - loads of Potential

hi McWoof0,

thanks for your reply.....i had already booked a session for dec 9th for 9-11 am..but was jittery the day before.....though i have served a couple of mistresse sin bangkok, in hk n manila...this one was after a 2-3 yr time and that too in here......

i went to the 2nd flr like i was advised to n waited for mistresses to pick me...mistress jasmine.... came in sharp at 9 n looked around and made a sign when whe saw me looking at her n i nodded yes at her.....we got into the lift.....n i followed her into the lift....n waited for her to get out n followed....i followed mistress jasmine into their room n she closed the door behind them and they opened the door into their world.........here i was at last....

they asked me to remove my clothes n sruveyed me from head to toe....n mistress nurie said good nipples and took it in her fingers n played with it.....n suddenly pinched them to my pleasure....both played with them n tickled me below......

mistress nurie then ordered me to bend over on the table n i knew what was coming....when they asked me to keep my legs wide......mistress jasmine stuffed her strap on into my mouth....n made me suck her up n down....while mistress nurie explored my no "her pussy for this morning" i screamed when she stuffed a thick didldo into me...i am not good at ass any way....finally she used a vibrator n loosened me a little n stuffed a thinner one into me....wow it was fantastice standing there with legs wide apart n being fucked by 2 beauties in my two holes......

they then put me on the sofa on my back.....n mistress nurie started fucking my ass again n mistress jasmine sstarted fucking my mouth oh mine...i haven't sucked for so long.....while mistress nurie and jasmine kept torturing me by squeezin my nipples really hard n putting nipple clamps on them.....wow they were really sore...........she

then made me kneel down n trampled my cock under her leather boots while i hugged her knees n kissed with mistress nurie's permission........i was so aroused....i started sniffing up n up n oggled at her leather panty covering her "pussy" n finally could not stop myself.....n begged her to let me see her pussy....she spoke to mistress jasmine....n they laughed....i think they agreed i was a doggy slave horny witht their playing.....wow she actually obliged and showed me her pussy.....it was fantastic n beautiful.....cute......clean, mound n beutiful pussy with fantastic pussy lips....oh they looked inviting....i really wished i could put my mouth to them n kiss them n stick my tongue n taste her honey......i dare not.....n she said happy?......i thanked her for showing me her pussy...they torutured my nipples n aroused me a little more by stroking me n squeezedmy nuts a little ......

i think the 2 hrs was getting over....n they told me to go to the bathroom.....n asked me to lie down in the bathtub.....ummmmmmmmm mistress nurie stood over my face n mistres sjasmine stood over my crtoch.....n they started urinating n releasing their golden liquid......wow it was warm...mistress's nurie's piss was strong n warm.....n she asked me to open my mouth.....i could not....n kept moving my head to wash my face all over with her piss.....mistress jasmine said he cannot drink.....mistress nurie stopped asking me and i stroked myself feverishly under mistress jasmine's piss.....n it felt good to feel her piss on my cock n balls n my hands......i shot like a dog all over.....but they continued pissing....washing me all over.....

they wiped themselves and asked me to bathe.....n come out....wow i felt fucked n satisfied and that too by 2 lovely women with such a beautiful pussy.........

i stepped out n dressed in front of them n paid them thanked them.....again n again...i told them i will serve again n said they will keep me informed......n asked me to take their garbage bag n throw on my way out.....wow a slave afterall

they dropped me an email after that inviting me to serve mistress bella...i infact booked but unfortunately had to cancel as i had to go on a shift.......hope u enjoyed the FR
Old 07-03-2011, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinewind View Post

Bro divinewind, thanks for your sharing! I wanted to up you but the system requires me to "spread my points" before I can up you again. Glad to hear you enjoyed your session. I wonder if Mistress Maxim has thigh high / knee high leather boots though? Do you know?

This means we have a total of 19 ladies for our BDSM needs:

(A) From www.collarme.com, we have a total of 12 dominatrix comprising of:
1. Mistress Minky aka Minky ($400/2hrs)
2. Miss Len aka divinemercy ($400/2hrs)
3. Mistress Shannon Ohio aka MistressOfMind ($500/2hrs)
4. Miss Cruela aka mizzcruela ($250/2-3hrs)
5. Miss Fiona aka NoirRascal ($400/2hrs)
6. Mistress Kimmee aka Kimmee ($250/2hrs with subsequent hr at $100)
7. Mistress Maxim aka Amazingasia ($200-$250/2hrs)
8. Mistress Francesca aka MissFrancesca85 aka Rachel from Rachel stables ($200/hr)
9. Miss Bitchevon aka bitchevon (not a pro-domme so ask at your own risk)
10. Miss Unice aka Unice
11. Miss Abernathy aka missabernathy ($150/30min & $220/1hr)
12 Mistress Sophie L aka mistresssophieL ($150/hr)
13. PRC Mistress known as Caning4u ($100/session)

(B) For FL in SBF, we have 1 currently:
1. Mistress Sin Cee Cee ($200/90min)

(C) From HC, we have a total of 3:
1. Sophie from ? HC
2. Pearly from Youth HC
3. Jess from Youth HC

(D) From GL, we have a total of 2:
1. Cindy, L28H37 (GL150)
2. Yingzhi, L18H05 (GL150)
Old 07-03-2011, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by russenl View Post
hi McWoof0,

thanks for your reply.....i had already booked a session for dec 9th for 9-11 am..but was jittery the day before.....though i have served a couple of mistresse sin bangkok, in hk n manila...this one was after a 2-3 yr time and that too in here......

i went to the 2nd flr like i was advised to n waited for mistresses to pick me...mistress jasmine.... came in sharp at 9 n looked around and made a sign when whe saw me looking at her n i nodded yes at her.....we got into the lift.....n i followed her into the lift....n waited for her to get out n followed....i followed mistress jasmine into their room n she closed the door behind them and they opened the door into their world.........here i was at last....

they asked me to remove my clothes n sruveyed me from head to toe....n mistress nurie said good nipples and took it in her fingers n played with it.....n suddenly pinched them to my pleasure....both played with them n tickled me below......

mistress nurie then ordered me to bend over on the table n i knew what was coming....when they asked me to keep my legs wide......mistress jasmine stuffed her strap on into my mouth....n made me suck her up n down....while mistress nurie explored my no "her pussy for this morning" i screamed when she stuffed a thick didldo into me...i am not good at ass any way....finally she used a vibrator n loosened me a little n stuffed a thinner one into me....wow it was fantastice standing there with legs wide apart n being fucked by 2 beauties in my two holes......

they then put me on the sofa on my back.....n mistress nurie started fucking my ass again n mistress jasmine sstarted fucking my mouth oh mine...i haven't sucked for so long.....while mistress nurie and jasmine kept torturing me by squeezin my nipples really hard n putting nipple clamps on them.....wow they were really sore...........she

then made me kneel down n trampled my cock under her leather boots while i hugged her knees n kissed with mistress nurie's permission........i was so aroused....i started sniffing up n up n oggled at her leather panty covering her "pussy" n finally could not stop myself.....n begged her to let me see her pussy....she spoke to mistress jasmine....n they laughed....i think they agreed i was a doggy slave horny witht their playing.....wow she actually obliged and showed me her pussy.....it was fantastic n beautiful.....cute......clean, mound n beutiful pussy with fantastic pussy lips....oh they looked inviting....i really wished i could put my mouth to them n kiss them n stick my tongue n taste her honey......i dare not.....n she said happy?......i thanked her for showing me her pussy...they torutured my nipples n aroused me a little more by stroking me n squeezedmy nuts a little ......

i think the 2 hrs was getting over....n they told me to go to the bathroom.....n asked me to lie down in the bathtub.....ummmmmmmmm mistress nurie stood over my face n mistres sjasmine stood over my crtoch.....n they started urinating n releasing their golden liquid......wow it was warm...mistress's nurie's piss was strong n warm.....n she asked me to open my mouth.....i could not....n kept moving my head to wash my face all over with her piss.....mistress jasmine said he cannot drink.....mistress nurie stopped asking me and i stroked myself feverishly under mistress jasmine's piss.....n it felt good to feel her piss on my cock n balls n my hands......i shot like a dog all over.....but they continued pissing....washing me all over.....

they wiped themselves and asked me to bathe.....n come out....wow i felt fucked n satisfied and that too by 2 lovely women with such a beautiful pussy.........

i stepped out n dressed in front of them n paid them thanked them.....again n again...i told them i will serve again n said they will keep me informed......n asked me to take their garbage bag n throw on my way out.....wow a slave afterall

they dropped me an email after that inviting me to serve mistress bella...i infact booked but unfortunately had to cancel as i had to go on a shift.......hope u enjoyed the FR
Bro russenl, I enjoyed reading your FR and I have up your points. I suppose you are referring to Mistress Jasmine and Mistress Nurie of ThaiDomina? If so, this is a rather late FR but of course, it is better late than never, right?

I have yet to try this (original) team though I have tried Mistress Bella and Mistress Femina who came Singapore last December. Let us hope that Mistress Jamine and Mistress Nurie will come Singapore soon!
Old 07-03-2011, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro divinewind, thanks for your sharing! I wanted to up you but the system requires me to "spread my points" before I can up you again. Glad to hear you enjoyed your session. I wonder if Mistress Maxim has thigh high / knee high leather boots though? Do you know?

This means we have a total of 19 ladies for our BDSM needs:

(A) From www.collarme.com, we have a total of 12 dominatrix comprising of:
1. Mistress Minky aka Minky ($400/2hrs)
2. Miss Len aka divinemercy ($400/2hrs)
3. Mistress Shannon Ohio aka MistressOfMind ($500/2hrs)
4. Miss Cruela aka mizzcruela ($250/2-3hrs)
5. Miss Fiona aka NoirRascal ($400/2hrs)
6. Mistress Kimmee aka Kimmee ($250/2hrs with subsequent hr at $100)
7. Mistress Maxim aka Amazingasia ($200-$250/2hrs)
8. Mistress Francesca aka MissFrancesca85 aka Rachel from Rachel stables ($200/hr)
9. Miss Bitchevon aka bitchevon (not a pro-domme so ask at your own risk)
10. Miss Unice aka Unice
11. Miss Abernathy aka missabernathy ($150/30min & $220/1hr)
12 Mistress Sophie L aka mistresssophieL ($150/hr)
13. PRC Mistress known as Caning4u ($100/session)

(B) For FL in SBF, we have 1 currently:
1. Mistress Sin Cee Cee ($200/90min)

(C) From HC, we have a total of 3:
1. Sophie from ? HC
2. Pearly from Youth HC
3. Jess from Youth HC

(D) From GL, we have a total of 2:
1. Cindy, L28H37 (GL150)
2. Yingzhi, L18H05 (GL150)
anyone know if the filipina dommes are in sg now i.e Maxin and Divinemercy? i need some torment!
Old 07-03-2011, 09:01 AM
Samster

Bros, I was checking my collarme.com account and realised that Miss Abernathy has been MIA since 13th January. That is why both my messages to her is still "unread". I do not see the point of sending her a third message so I will be removing her name from the list next week.

Also, I suspect that there might be a "Mistress" assuming multiple online identities. Her (assuming if it is really a female) current nick in collarme.com is coleenmiller05.

However, her previous nick is "eloisablake091" which has a the exact same line at the end of her profile which is "if u're willing to be dominated by Me, hit Me up on My yahoo I.M. its coleenmiller05". Furthermore, if you see her profile pics carefully, all the 3 pics are not the same girl!

I have chatted with her once via yahoo with her "eloisablake091" ID but she was more into online domination (I prefer real life sessions) and making me send money to her first. Just thought I better warn bros out there.
Old 07-03-2011, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
anyone know if the filipina dommes are in sg now i.e Maxin and Divinemercy? i need some torment!
Bro doctor sex, I believe Mistress Maxim should be currently in Singapore (from Bro divinewind's FR) but Miss Len aka divinemercy does travel quite a bit so I am not sure about her.
Old 07-03-2011, 11:51 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
insing is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
I have chatted with her once via yahoo with her "eloisablake091" ID but she was more into online domination (I prefer real life sessions) and making me send money to her first. Just thought I better warn bros out there.
Thanks bro, I also chatted with several mistress in CM and all they ask me to register in BDSM.com and pay to be member there, but of cos i didn't do. think they are all fake.

IN SM just like FL, never pay before meeting face to face
Old 07-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Samster

Bro insing, you are welcome. I find it a waste of my time to chat with fake Mistresses as well as Mistresses that go MIA after several messages/emails. That is why I kind of stopped sending messages via www.collarme.com

Furthermore, I do not see the point of having to join paid websites such as www.alt.com or www.bdsm.com - this is a waste of money.

What do other bros think?
Old 07-03-2011, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
motherboard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

with regards to paid websites such as alt.com or bdsm.com, there are different kinds of memberships namely 1) free account which only limits one to see the profile and only the profile pics, 2) sliver and gold membership of which one needs to pay a monthly subscription ranging from usd 12 to usd 30.

As bro insing mentioned that some mistresses in collarme wanting their clients to register with the mentioned websites, it maybe due to some pranksters who want to see how naive and desprate people are... i came across several of these pranksters and luckily there was enough blood flow in my brain as compared to the one below.
Old 07-03-2011, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
motherboard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also for bros who are interested in chinese femdom, do try this chinese femdom forum, http://www.lovefoot.info/?fromuid=44022

One has to register before being able to see the pictures posted. Registration is free... hurry up before the website gets shut. i know of several other chinese femdom websites who shut down real fast. hope it helps.
Old 07-03-2011, 03:05 PM
Samster

Bro motherboard, thanks for your sharing of the website! I have registered and I am enjoying the many pics there!

As for alt.com, yes, I remember the different membership levels. I gave up that account due to the need to pay monthly subscription fees.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1