The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kungfufucker

Old 08-04-2024, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 11
rojo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrojo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Patronise C***e that 'looks like' L**a, C***n S*a at M*****d S****n at your own risk.

Patronise C***e that 'looks like' L**a, C***n S*a at M*****d S****n at your own risk.

I called to make an appointment stating that I will arrive at 9.15, I ended up arriving at 9. Confirmed with the counter staff the personnel and $88 for 1 hour full Juagen, nothing more nothing less, paid and went to get comfortable.

Between using the toilet for taking a dump, trouble with the door lock, and including taking a quick shower. The massage started at 9.15 anyway.

C***e upon massaging immediately began to talk about additional tips. I was told beforehand that $100 will be charged for HJ. She says, and I was not told she is entitled to $50 minimum even without any additional services. Although unusual, I agreed on the understanding that it will be one full hour of Juagen.

About 20 minutes into the lacklustre 'juagen' (her so called Juagen was mostly trying to make me release so she can earn the tips more than Juagen itself), she already began to ask which other areas do I require massaging. I told her I want a full hour of Juagen. Her repertoire or lack thereof made it impossible to go the entire hour of pure Juagen.

Here is where the joke continued, when I responded that it was way too soon only 20 minutes in from 9.15, she argued that my time started from when I made the entrance fee payment. So I am only left with 25 minutes, instead of 40 minutes.

I stopped the entire appointment from continuing and refused to pay her tips, which she have no merit earning. I also made sure to let the store in-charge know and also the boss of the entire event. She was bound to get in trouble knowing that I left way before the stipulated time.

The counter staff and store in-charge stepped in to rectify the situation, however it is too little too late. To be fair to them, they refunded me half of the entrance fee.

There were so many telltale signs that told me this was going to be a bad experience. I am sharing this experience so as to not let other patrons fall into this trap. A trap that was shared by a 'bro' here. I am not blaming him but I will be unlikely to follow his recommendations in future.

PM me for confirmation of the place, as well as the username of the bro who introduced the place.

Last edited by rojo; 09-04-2024 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Grammatical error
Old 10-04-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future
Re: Patronise C***e that 'looks like' L**a, C***n S*a at M*****d S****n at your own r

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojo View Post

I called to make an appointment stating that I will arrive at 9.15, I ended up arriving at 9. Confirmed with the counter staff the personnel and $88 for 1 hour full Juagen, nothing more nothing less, paid and went to get comfortable.

Between using the toilet for taking a dump, trouble with the door lock, and including taking a quick shower. The massage started at 9.15 anyway.

C***e upon massaging immediately began to talk about additional tips. I was told beforehand that $100 will be charged for HJ. She says, and I was not told she is entitled to $50 minimum even without any additional services. Although unusual, I agreed on the understanding that it will be one full hour of Juagen.

About 20 minutes into the lacklustre 'juagen' (her so called Juagen was mostly trying to make me release so she can earn the tips more than Juagen itself), she already began to ask which other areas do I require massaging. I told her I want a full hour of Juagen. Her repertoire or lack thereof made it impossible to go the entire hour of pure Juagen.

Here is where the joke continued, when I responded that it was way too soon only 20 minutes in from 9.15, she argued that my time started from when I made the entrance fee payment. So I am only left with 25 minutes, instead of 40 minutes.

I stopped the entire appointment from continuing and refused to pay her tips, which she have no merit earning. I also made sure to let the store in-charge know and also the boss of the entire event. She was bound to get in trouble knowing that I left way before the stipulated time.

The counter staff and store in-charge stepped in to rectify the situation, however it is too little too late. To be fair to them, they refunded me half of the entrance fee.

There were so many telltale signs that told me this was going to be a bad experience. I am sharing this experience so as to not let other patrons fall into this trap. A trap that was shared by a 'bro' here. I am not blaming him but I will be unlikely to follow his recommendations in future.

PM me for confirmation of the place, as well as the username of the bro who introduced the place.
Bro, you paid her $50 tips where it was supposed to be $100 tips agreed upon and asking for full hour service Juagen?
In the first place you told her you dont want massage, only want her to caress you and touch you.
You told her clearly that you only want her to touch and caress you, in other words teasing.
She said thereafter you not only didnt want massage, you also did not ask for juagen, hj or fj and you paid 50 dollar tips, you get what you pay for, fair enough? She didnt short change you at all!

Webmaster please assist to delete this thread as TS is talking nonsense.
I got zapped with the comments fuck your mother, and another one is your mother pass away I fucked her bad. This is against SBF Forum rules, disciplinary action must be taken.
Writing positive FR for ML is nothing wrong. Experience also varies according to individual, of course unreasonable customers will have unpleasant experiences as MLs are here to work not to be abused and bullied.

I wont show his number here, but the ML has already blacklisted his number, same procedure as FL Dome 2 where bad customers get blacklisted FL circle, there is such a blacklist in MLs circle too for self protection.
I dont want to argue further, regulars of this ML all know she is good but just that her rates are high end side. She will reciprocate and treat good customers extra well if they also treat her well and give generous tips and gifts.

Last edited by kungfufucker; 11-04-2024 at 10:15 PM.
Old 10-04-2024, 06:47 PM
Samster

Re: Patronise C***e that 'looks like' L**a, C***n S*a at M*****d S****n at your own r

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Bro, you paid her $50 tips where it was supposed to be $200 tips and asking for full hour service? 50 is a quarter of 200, she pro-rated the timing from one hour to 15 minutes and you spent 20 min, very good already.
In the first place you told her you dont want massage, only want her to caress you and touch you.
You told her clearly that you only want her to touch and caress you, in other words teasing.
You not only didnt want massage, you also did not ask for juagen, hj or fj and you paid 50 dollar tips, you get what you pay for, fair enough? She didnt short change you at all!

I got zapped with the comment fuck your mother. This seems to be against SBF Forum rules, disciplinary action must be taken.
1. Juagen is not caressing
2. $88 for 1 full hour Juagen was agreed at the counter, she did not and cannot deliver
3. Your pro-rated whatever explanation is moot because of point 2.
4. I suggest you read the thread again since you have problems understanding.
5. If the admin is reading this, I suspect that kungfufucker has vested interest in making exaggerated positive FR and protecting the place. Yes, action needs to be taken.
6. If you kungfufucker, genuinely believe in your stance, do not hide behind your account and comment nonsense.
Old 10-04-2024, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
1. Juagen is not caressing
2. $88 for 1 full hour Juagen was agreed at the counter, she did not and cannot deliver
3. Your pro-rated whatever explanation is moot because of point 2.
4. I suggest you read the thread again since you have problems understanding.
5. If the admin is reading this, I suspect that kungfufucker has vested interest in making exaggerated positive FR and protecting the place. Yes, action needs to be taken.
6. If you kungfufucker, genuinely believe in your stance, do not hide behind your account and comment nonsense.
Yes but you clearly mentioned to her you want Caressing which she delivered to you and she already quoted $50 for caressing service.
Whats more, she even said that she spent the whole hour caressing you and doing that Juagen, but problem is due to your erectile dysfunction your penis just cant stand no matter how she did her special Korean Juagen around groin butt anus. Its due to your own physical handicap, she has done her best and she is not a doctor to heal you. In the first place you are incurable as you are as good as being castrated like a eunuch.
Please stop behaving like an evil eunuch, you have bullied her enough and she cant even sleep well because of this. You already got your money back, what more can you ask?
This is the first time someone is complaining about her on SBF Forum. The rest are praising her or pm me for contact, and she always get returning customers.
If you are the only one with a problem with her and other customers like her so much, some even give her tips and gifts, then the problem must be lies in you and not her.

Pay peanuts, get monkey, thats the rule of the game.
And anyway, for those who can only afford $50 tips, better go somewhere else there are many budget places, you are not welcome in that high end place.
This ML is on a different level, you get what you pay for.

Last edited by kungfufucker; 11-04-2024 at 10:15 PM.
Old 10-04-2024, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 4
Jayz1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro, you paid her $50 tips where it was supposed to be $200 tips and asking for full hour service? 50 is a quarter of 200, she pro-rated the timing from one hour to 15 minutes and you spent 20 min, very good already.
You not only didnt want massage, you also did not ask for juagen, hj or fj and you paid 50 dollar tips, you get what you pay for, fair enough? She didnt short change you at all!

I got zapped with the comment fuck your mother. This seems to be against SBF Forum rules, disciplinary action must be taken.
You dumb af. Can you read the thread properly or not? Idiot.
TS said he confirmed with the counter is full hour juagen.
And the $50 thing is that she demanded the $50 even without any additional service, which means $50 is free for her. Understand? Usually $50 got additional service one leh. You better delete your comment before you make yourself out of a fool. Maybe you’re the boss or the ML’s carrot head. Don’t try to be a hero here but you’re a zero
Old 10-04-2024, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes but you clearly mentioned to her you want Caressing which she delivered to you and she already quoted $50 for caressing service.
Whats more, she even said that she spent the whole hour caressing you and doing that Juagen, but problem is due to your erectile dysfunction your penis just cant stand no matter how she did her special Korean Juagen around groin butt anus. Its due to your own physical handicap, she has done her best and she is not a doctor to heal you. In the first place you are incurable as you are as good as being castrated like a eunuch.
Please stop behaving like an evil eunuch, you have bullied her enough and she cant even sleep well because of this. You already got your money back, what more can you ask?
1. Her skill is nothing special, just a repetition of nonsense, punctuated by jerking off as a failed attempt to cum. She and I would know whether I had a hard on. You know nothing, mongoloid.

2. I like how when you fail to reason, you have to resort to insults. May the thread be here and everyone be the judge.

3. You are not even pretending to hide your bias, the truth is you provided an extremely exaggerated review, only to be burnt by this exposé.

4. Again, if you cannot reveal your identity, and continue to hide behind this online persona to spread fake news, insults. You are not a man, you are a coward. Unlike you, I am prepared to be accountable for each word I write or say as I am ready for any repercussions, you definitely cannot say the same for yourself.
Old 11-04-2024, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
This is the first time someone is complaining about her on SBF Forum. The rest are praising her or pm me for contact, and she always get returning customers.
If you are the only one with a problem with her and other customers like her so much, some even give her tips and gifts, then the problem must be lies in you and not her.

Fellow bros out there, better inform your fave MLs to blacklist his number 82280891 if you want to prevent them from getting abused and bullied from this evil eunuch, he will suffer from bad karma from his evil actions.
Keep hiding behind your online persona while name calling, insults, and doxxing. @kungfufucker you're not a man. You will be reported to the admin, coward
Old 11-04-2024, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
Alot of people just don't read carefully and / or make assumptions.

I won't suggest that the guy was was doxxing is the owner or has interest in the spa. But doxxing here clearly steps over the line and frankly I don't know how he obtained the bros mobile number.

Really not cool at all.

But to the bro who started this thread thanks for sharing. I totally empathize that times are tough and MLs need to make a living. But it has to be an honest one. For me I've made my own choices cos I won't want to deal with haggling which dampens the mood. So I make it clear to ML not receptionist that I only want massage nothing else. And id balls turn blue, have alternatives like Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayz1990 View Post
You dumb af. Can you read the thread properly or not? Idiot.
TS said he confirmed with the counter is full hour juagen.
And the $50 thing is that she demanded the $50 even without any additional service, which means $50 is free for her. Understand? Usually $50 got additional service one leh. You better delete your comment before you make yourself out of a fool. Maybe you’re the boss or the ML’s carrot head. Don’t try to be a hero here but you’re a zero
Old 11-04-2024, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1043 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15316 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Keep hiding behind your online persona while name calling, insults, and doxxing. @kungfufucker you're not a man. You will be reported to the admin, coward
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 11-04-2024, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of

Getting lost from the pro-rated thingy. 200 is the suppose tip for full hour JG service? And 50 is the pro-rated price for 15min? Thn her service would be entrance 88 + 200 for full hour JG. Doesn’t sound right leh. 200 isn’t the full service fj price for her? Mana got pro-rated.

Anyway, bro, don’t show others number out here like this lah. Right or wrong also not cool. Like this you’re killing your ML rice bowl. Who dare to look for her in future wo. Anything went south, number get thrown out here.

Just chillax lah!!
Old 11-04-2024, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, you paid her $50 tips where it was supposed to be $100 tips agreed upon and asking for full hour service Juagen?
She said thereafter you not only didnt want massage, you also did not ask for juagen, hj or fj and you paid 50 dollar tips, you get what you pay for, fair enough? She didnt short change you at all!

I got zapped with the comments fuck your mother, and another one is your mother pass away I fucked her bad. This is against SBF Forum rules, disciplinary action must be taken.
Writing positive FR for ML is nothing wrong. Experience also varies according to individual, of course unreasonable customers will have unpleasant experiences as MLs are here to work not to be abused and bullied.

I wont show his number here, but the ML has already blacklisted his number, same procedure as FL Dome 2 where bad customers get blacklisted FL circle, there is such a blacklist in MLs circle too for self protection.
I dont want to argue further, regulars of this ML all know she is good but just that her rates are high end side. She will reciprocate and treat good customers extra well if they also treat her well and give generous tips and gifts.
@kungfufucker

I have bad news for you, spending top dollar at a place does not equate to being high end. Also, bad Juagen is bad Juagen, high end or not.
I can only laugh at you for spending this much at a subpar ML, and you can only console yourself by thinking it is a 'high-end ML'.

I call it as I see it. I have a good experience, I will leave a positive FR. I get a bad experience, I will write a negative FR. Don't hate the player, hate the game. If the ML is in dire straits like you say (despite your "large and frequent" spending), they should not or need not earn money from petty and dishonest means, and focus on real service with a positive attitude to encourage repeated patronage.

Also, you don't have to make me sound like a cheapo. Just check with @Shaky how much I spend at YF and Co. collectively over the years (she and her disciples are goodddd). I have receipts (not literal invoices) to prove, and the numbers don't lie.

It seems that a lot of your baseless conjectures are actually projections of your own insecurities. If you need work on that, go see a counsellor or psychologist, you need help.

I hope to never cross paths with you again @kungfufucker, but if we do I hope to see less of a loser. ��
@admin, please note that @kungfufucker has admitted to partaking in more doxxing, just not openly on public threads, for your consideration.

Last edited by rojo; 11-04-2024 at 11:12 PM.
Old 11-04-2024, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2842 / Power: 13
XSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond repute

Wow you went that far to search for his numbers?

Now i definitely wont want to patronise anyof the ml u recommend.
Old 12-04-2024, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 13
innuendo is one of the Best!innuendo is one of the Best!innuendo is one of the Best!innuendo is one of the Best!

I had a similar unpleasant experience to TS. $88 entrance, was assured by the referrer and Chloe that it includes JG, but after 30 mins was asked to pay another $100 for JG (tbh juz a HJ). I paid it becoz heck I was naked and blue balls sunk cost. Regret. Waste of $ and vit M.

Didn’t bother reviewing becoz I thought it was juz me who had a bad experience, YMMV etc etc.

But save urself the loss. don’t patronise Chloe from Crown Spa
Old 12-04-2024, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Samsters in here doxxing phone numbers and calling each other liars or cheapskates.

Meanwhile the ML in question is laughing all the way to the bank with the money she earned from all of you carrot heads paying to get less service than a cheaper girl at GL or even a proper full blown FL offers.

Songbo chao Sinkie men? Sinkie must pwn Sinkie otherwise at night cannot sleep.
Old 12-04-2024, 06:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13770 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Now market rate for massage with JG already $110 to $120. Yet got ppl still kenna conned thinking $88 joint offering free JG. Even YF will not JG for whole entire 60 minutes. I recalled for YF, the minutes you enter her place, time started and if u dilly dally .. u are using up your own time .. left less time for massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1