The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 21-02-2012, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
jonah11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

FR on Mistress Kitty and Mistress Kathy

Part 3

Time flies as I rested. I was still under sensory deprivation and was not aware that both mistresses had re-entered the dungeon without my knowledge. I realized that my cock was being fiddled with and soon I felt a tube and some form of enclosure was put around my balls.....and a click sound is heard. Ms Kitty told me that she had fitted a CB 6000 on my cock and balls since they belonged to her. I was told to lie on the ground as ms kitty started her sensual moves to stimulate my cock but with CB 6000 in place, it was a torture and tormenting for me. Suddenly my hood was removed and an aroma of womenly scent came onto me. Apparently, Ms Kathy had removed her panties and sat on my face. It was tough because every time she sat me it took a long time (at least I felt it was a long time) before I could breath again.....Teasing words came onto my hearing sense as ear plugs were removed.....

I was then asked to stood up and my blindfold and gag removed and asked to kneel.....I saw before me a dog bowl with some food. Ms kitty told me to eat like a dog which I crawl forward and began to eat. While eating, one of the pieces came off and I began to use my hand to pick it....Ms kitty saw it and it was a big mistake....She scolded me and picked up her paddle nearby and gave me a lashing of the paddle non-stop until my ass was red and I was pleading for mercy. I dare not use my hands anymore.

After the food, the blindfold, ear plugs, and ball gag was applied back to me. The hood came thereafter. I was led to a little contained nearby the dungeon and pushed inside. It was scary but mistress told me that if I want to make her happy, I should go in and stay there for all eternity. I complied. After that, I heard the contained being closed and a padlock click was heard. I knew that I was done in or done for.

It was maddening quietness and total darkness with no sound, no noise and no view. All blackness. I thought a few days or weeks had passed before the padlock click was heard again and I finally heard the faint voice of ms kitty. I crawled out of the contained and soon I felt elastic wrap being applied to me. It was latex, one of my favourite plaything.....The hood, blindfold, gag and ear plugs were removed before the wrap was being applied around my head. Ms Kitty made sure that I could still breathe with my mouth but it was shortlived. She placed a bottle containing water and told me not to drop in. She then lighted a cigarette and started dumping her ashes into this bottle. On the other end, Ms kathy started tickling my legs and my feet.....I almost turned but knowing and consciously of the bottle in my mouth and being terrified of offending both mistresses but wanting to please both of them, it was terrible bearing with the tickling and unable to do anything....I can say again I can die with such ticklish torment and torture......

Soon, the wrap was removed and Ms kitty sat on my back as I crawled to the washroom carrying her. Ms Kathy was waiting inside there and I was made to crawl under her and through her and Ms Kitty.....not allowing to look up as both were naked below the waist....Haiz....So close and yet so far....

I thoroughly enjoyed this double domme session which was specially arranged by Ms Minky who is a great mistress and wonderful lady....I like to thank Ms Kitty and Ms Kathy for the special efforts of various exchange of conversations, ideas, the preparations, and taking the time off as this session had both of them taken half day leave (it lasted from lunch time till late dinner time) and Ms Kathy had to fly in from another country to dom me. Nevertheless, I thank Ms Minky for all these arrangement.

We had a Q&A session thereafter for some of the things that I need to or like to improve such as ass play and breath control etc. Nevertheless, I look forward to the next double domme long session.
Old 21-02-2012, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1809 / Power: 20
d2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant future

who is Mistress Kitty and Mistress Kathy?
kathy is the vietnam student one?
who is kitty got any pic or link to her ads
Old 21-02-2012, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 20
terenceee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
Mistress Kitty was introduced by Mistress Minky. Not too sure about pic or link, that I never asked when I booked.

Last edited by terenceee; 21-02-2012 at 05:00 PM. Reason: typo
Old 21-02-2012, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
To clarify, this mistress kathy should not be mistaken from the mistress kathy from collarme (the vietnam student).

Both are different mistresses.
Old 21-02-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mouselim is Cool - loads of Potential

I also interested in bdsm but i interested in any girls be my slave. Anybody know got any these types of lobang.
Old 21-02-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
divinewind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This mistress kitty and mistress kathy...are they Singaporeans? Cos from my experience no Singapore mistresses are willing or able to provide good service. Not even mistress minky, who exudes arrogance and biasness to locals. I, for one, will not support local doms, especially when the already small scene is sort of controlled and influenced by the bigoted minky.
Old 22-02-2012, 04:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinewind View Post
Not even mistress minky, who exudes arrogance and biasness to locals. I, for one, will not support local doms, especially when the already small scene is sort of controlled and influenced by the bigoted minky.
do you have an session with minky before? problem i think, they learn s&m through books, while japanese mistress learn from internship, training from seniors. SM books are friction, some are written so badly, hard to learn any good from it.
Old 22-02-2012, 04:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Back to my story, the second MILF was happy to vent her frustrations at me, in particular, kicking my balls with her heels. Initially, she was reluctant to kick me hard for fear of injuring me. But halfway through the session, she was getting warmed up and started kicking me harder. I can tell from her expression that though it was her first time, she enjoyed it. As a result, I enjoyed that session too.
what happen if you meet a prc hooker who know kungfu? turn your meatballs to pancake?
Old 22-02-2012, 04:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonah11 View Post
I thoroughly enjoyed this double domme session which was specially arranged by Ms Minky who is a great mistress and wonderful lady....I like to thank Ms Kitty and Ms Kathy for the special efforts of various exchange of conversations, ideas, the preparations, and taking the time off as this session had both of them taken half day leave (it lasted from lunch time till late dinner time) and Ms Kathy had to fly in from another country to dom me. Nevertheless, I thank Ms Minky for all these arrangement.
6 hours ? meaning it cost 2400 sgd or more? I am sure you did enjoy it, it cost so much. From what you written it is better than thai dungeon. singapore is making gain, who knows maybe there is hope for us yet?
Old 22-02-2012, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydgduo View Post
6 hours ? meaning it cost 2400 sgd or more? I am sure you did enjoy it, it cost so much. From what you written it is better than thai dungeon. singapore is making gain, who knows maybe there is hope for us yet?
The hours are around there and the prices are definitely less than what you had quoted.
Old 22-02-2012, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Walnutt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This mistress kitty and mistress kathy...are they Singaporeans? Cos from my experience no Singapore mistresses are willing or able to provide good service. Not even mistress minky, who exudes arrogance and biasness to locals. I, for one, will not support local doms, especially when the already small scene is sort of controlled and influenced by the bigoted minky.
My Friend, I have had the extreme pleasure to submit to Ms Minky a couple of times and can say that all of my sessions were different and good. She was actually my second Mistress to introduce me to this lifestyle. While you have a point about attitude you then have to remember that she is a Mistress after all. She will connect with you during the session and listen to your fetishes prior to the session so as to give you what you want, within reason of course. She also has her likes and dislikes, this is one reason I can say that my sessions were different, she understood my fetish and then let that guide her in her "like to do" fun, did that make sense.
So, as usual and as one has already said here before "one mans meat may be another mans poison". You sound as if you had a bad session and you should not let that bother you, in the very short time I have been trying this lifestyle I have come to the understanding that they are not all alike and you WILL have bad ones... But I do hope your Good outnumbers your bad.
Peace...
Old 22-02-2012, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
To clarify, this mistress kathy should not be mistaken from the mistress kathy from collarme (the vietnam student).

Both are different mistresses.
mistress Kathy from collar me is so call my pretty mistress. she is pretty, tall and fair. I am her regular slave during session and friend outside of session.
Old 22-02-2012, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by russenl View Post
just saw at their thaidomina web site that it is not mistress nurie but mistress bella who is coming to singapore along with mistress jasmine. they don't give a date. may be if more of us confirm that we want to serve her, she will confirm feb 29th trip.
Bro russenl, I have not received any reply from Thaidomina about my proposed session so far (and dun think I will be receiving any reply from them). This is not very professional of Thaidomina as it is them who sent me the email only to leave me waiting in vain. I am sure it does not take too much effort to tell me "Sorry but we will not be coming and our new dates are ..."

Guess I will give Thaidomina a miss.
Old 22-02-2012, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
FR on Mistress Kitty and Mistress Kathy

Part 3

Time flies as I rested. I was still under sensory deprivation and was not aware that both mistresses had re-entered the dungeon without my knowledge. I realized that my cock was being fiddled with and soon I felt a tube and some form of enclosure was put around my balls.....and a click sound is heard. Ms Kitty told me that she had fitted a CB 6000 on my cock and balls since they belonged to her. I was told to lie on the ground as ms kitty started her sensual moves to stimulate my cock but with CB 6000 in place, it was a torture and tormenting for me. Suddenly my hood was removed and an aroma of womenly scent came onto me. Apparently, Ms Kathy had removed her panties and sat on my face. It was tough because every time she sat me it took a long time (at least I felt it was a long time) before I could breath again.....Teasing words came onto my hearing sense as ear plugs were removed.....

I was then asked to stood up and my blindfold and gag removed and asked to kneel.....I saw before me a dog bowl with some food. Ms kitty told me to eat like a dog which I crawl forward and began to eat. While eating, one of the pieces came off and I began to use my hand to pick it....Ms kitty saw it and it was a big mistake....She scolded me and picked up her paddle nearby and gave me a lashing of the paddle non-stop until my ass was red and I was pleading for mercy. I dare not use my hands anymore.

After the food, the blindfold, ear plugs, and ball gag was applied back to me. The hood came thereafter. I was led to a little contained nearby the dungeon and pushed inside. It was scary but mistress told me that if I want to make her happy, I should go in and stay there for all eternity. I complied. After that, I heard the contained being closed and a padlock click was heard. I knew that I was done in or done for.

It was maddening quietness and total darkness with no sound, no noise and no view. All blackness. I thought a few days or weeks had passed before the padlock click was heard again and I finally heard the faint voice of ms kitty. I crawled out of the contained and soon I felt elastic wrap being applied to me. It was latex, one of my favourite plaything.....The hood, blindfold, gag and ear plugs were removed before the wrap was being applied around my head. Ms Kitty made sure that I could still breathe with my mouth but it was shortlived. She placed a bottle containing water and told me not to drop in. She then lighted a cigarette and started dumping her ashes into this bottle. On the other end, Ms kathy started tickling my legs and my feet.....I almost turned but knowing and consciously of the bottle in my mouth and being terrified of offending both mistresses but wanting to please both of them, it was terrible bearing with the tickling and unable to do anything....I can say again I can die with such ticklish torment and torture......

Soon, the wrap was removed and Ms kitty sat on my back as I crawled to the washroom carrying her. Ms Kathy was waiting inside there and I was made to crawl under her and through her and Ms Kitty.....not allowing to look up as both were naked below the waist....Haiz....So close and yet so far....

We had a Q&A session thereafter for some of the things that I need to or like to improve such as ass play and breath control etc. Nevertheless, I look forward to the next double domme long session.
Bro jonah11, thanks for your FR! I enjoyed reading it!

I have been meaning to engage Miss Kathy but so far, no luck. Same goes for Miss Kitty. Our timings just dun seem to coincide.

You are really lucky to have both dominating you for so long!
Old 22-02-2012, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro divinewind, I have not met Miss Kitty and Miss Kathy but I have met Mistress Minky last year. I had a great time with Mistress Minky and interestingly, I got to know her better after our session. Hence, I have to disagree with you that Mistress Minky is an arrogant person.

Unlike you, I will always support good local dominatrix like Mistress Minky.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1