The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2007, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 22
noname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud of
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looksee View Post
if i ever open shop.....it will be a duck shop
Exactly!!! That shop loh...." hang goat head...sell dog meat"

Old 31-12-2007, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname123 View Post
Exactly!!! That shop loh...." hang goat head...sell dog meat"

it's sell ur kar chng.......
Old 31-12-2007, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebirdie View Post
Count down to 2008 soon.
Nine more days to go.... yee pee.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 31-12-2007, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 21
aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

Quote:
This shop is selling underwear!!!

东 门sun plaza.i was there hunting for mei mei n saw alot milf Q up in the shop looking up n dnw for man under maybe is a duck shop
who knw
Tiko #62
Old 01-01-2008, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

juz arrive in SZ for 2 nites. any bro around?
Old 02-01-2008, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

a belated happy new year to all the bros including Sino, tirak, strider, flipper

got seafood gathering again or not

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Old 02-01-2008, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 20
Dermarko is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDermarko is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will be dropping in to Shenzhen next week and was wondering if it is better to change RMB here in Singapore or there in Shenzhen itself. Never change before as it is my first time to China. Does the changers here in Chinatown give good rates? How much now? Thx..
Old 02-01-2008, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dermarko View Post
Will be dropping in to Shenzhen next week and was wondering if it is better to change RMB here in Singapore or there in Shenzhen itself. Never change before as it is my first time to China. Does the changers here in Chinatown give good rates? How much now? Thx..
bro change in singapore if u can get above 4.98

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Old 02-01-2008, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
peacekeeper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first time posting FR, so pls excuse me if not good enough.

Went down to SZ last week just after the X'mas long holidays. Touched down and my kaki brought me to Dong Men for dinner and some shopping. Brought myself a haversack and a belt all for RM20 only. I like the things here, quite cheap but must get someone who's been here a while to help u bargain or else sure kenna chopped.

Next my friend took me on a 30 min taxi ride to a place he calls "Hongkie's Kept Mistress District". All the kept mistress of HK-ers are usually living here. It was quite bustling despite it was already 11pm. Went to those foot-wash and massage parlours. The place had like 5-6 floors !! We had our foots scrubbed clean clean at 3rd floor. The girl doing my massage was quite cute, only 17 yrs old and still had a bit of baby fat but she was very cheerful.
Old 02-01-2008, 11:53 AM
Samster

Anyway, it was a relaxing 90 mins of scrub down. She did massage my head, shoulders and arms too beside washing my legs. Then my friend told me, it was time for the main course.

We went to the 5th floor where we were served by another captain. We were sitted in a room and soon a parade of sexily dressed girls came in. They were dressed in this pink dress that had low neckline and high hemline. Which means we saw lots of cleavage and lots of legs Took me a while but finally settled on a 19 yr old Fuzhou girl.

She lead me to another room and stripped me of my clothes. She undressed herself and lead me to the bathroom. There she spent like 10 minutes soaping and cleaning every part of me. I did not need to lift a finger as she did everything, even scrubbing my cock clean. then she bent down and gave me a BBBJ. I think all the stimulation was too much but I shot out in less than 3 minutes. She did not flinch even as my cum shot into her mouth, just continued sucking me dry. After spitting my cum away, she lead my hand to the bedroom. Wohooooooooo.......
Old 02-01-2008, 11:57 AM
Samster

Once in the bedroom, she gave me a body massage. Using her B-cup breasts to massage every inch of my body. Next she called the reception. Soon a waiter passed her a tray of various colour liquids in whisky shot glasses. She took the various liquids in her mouth and gave my inner thighs and balls a good licking. She turned me over and did the same to my groin, balls and cock. Stopping to sip different liqiuds before going down on me again. Think in the end she tried the following on me :

milk,
hot tea
ice
brandy
grass jelly
hot water
Old 02-01-2008, 12:01 PM
Samster

Finally we finished all the prelims and settled on the main course. Entered her (with cap) and her pussy was tight ! Had trouble just getting my cock head in. I knew with her so tight I would not be able to last more than a few minutes, so switch a few positions. Doggy, Gal on top, missionary, sideways.

Finally shot my load into her for the 2nd time. Paid her an extra 100RM tips. And went out to find my friend waiting. We went for late supper before heading back to our hotel room. The next day we were to move upwards to Dong guan butthat is another story
Old 02-01-2008, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dermarko View Post
Of course singapore better la , chinatown the shop at pearl plaza is higher
dont change at china - is damn low ,
Old 02-01-2008, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha, mai kei kei , open shop never invite us
Old 02-01-2008, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
haha, mai kei kei , open shop never invite us
if really my shop, u will get 30% discount off all items............

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1