The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2015, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
This Apple has one of most beautiful body and nice perky C cup....She will be missed by all samsters...no chance to savour her one more time!
she has the best figure in gl. anyways her 2yr is almost up and she enjoying her at sichuan alot of happy moments. she has moved on frm the past happy for her though i miss piao piao more. fei fei is nt bad.

both max priest and keewee r recommendations bros will look forward to in near future.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 16-04-2015, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Blutengel is Cool - loads of Potential

haha, why nobody write FR for keke, but keke also dun need FR. After Tina leave, keke is very hot in GL. Very difficult to get her nowday.
Old 16-04-2015, 08:18 PM
Samster

女王Tina leave SG already one and half month, wish her all the best
Old 16-04-2015, 08:24 PM
Samster

After Tina leave, i can feel the lonely on KeKe, they both are the best friend .
Old 16-04-2015, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutengel View Post
haha, why nobody write FR for keke, but keke also dun need FR. After Tina leave, keke is very hot in GL. Very difficult to get her nowday.
Quote:
女王Tina leave SG already one and half month, wish her all the best
Quote:
After Tina leave, i can feel the lonely on KeKe, they both are the best friend .
i don't know what is your agenda in posting these 3 useless post !!!

Business so bad in your house? Your car lot is always empty
Old 17-04-2015, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
i don't know what is your agenda in posting these 3 useless post !!!

Business so bad in your house? Your car lot is always empty
Clone promoting this hse so obvious...try harder
hahaha
Old 17-04-2015, 06:31 PM
Samster

HaHa, Mr baotohk, why so exciting on my 3 useless post, dun tell me you 暗恋keke.
Old 17-04-2015, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlj08091987 View Post
WL: Fei Fei

Looks: 8.5/10 pretty by my standard

Body: 9/10 slim model type body. Wear 1 piece sexy tight dress

RTF: Yes
Thanks for reminding me of Fei Fei ... She is one helluva chic I would never get tired bonking ... My each and every session with her was memorable and tantalizing ... She reminds me of the long retired Miyuan (ex-WL of 2045) in term of physique - slim, fair, delicate,feminine, etc. but she is certainly prettier than the latter and unlike the latter, she is also not into those KC shit ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-04-2015, 09:28 PM
Samster

fei fei, not only bonking, even a short chat with her, also can release my one whole day pressure.
Old 22-04-2015, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 14
davidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to behold

Rtf keke last night. The house are left with only 4 girls, but new supply shd be in in may according to the OKT

Back to keke, i like her petite size and her hardworking bbbj. She kinda remind me of San San who I used to rtf. She is seldom mention in this forum but I do find her companion as one of the better 1 I have experienced in GL.
Old 23-04-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
she has the best figure in gl ...

both max priest and keewee r recommendations bros will look forward to in near future.
U are most welcome, bro ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-04-2015, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
she has the best figure in gl. anyways her 2yr is almost up and she enjoying her at sichuan alot of happy moments. she has moved on frm the past happy for her though i miss piao piao more. fei fei is nt bad.

Concur with u....i do not read that clown frs anymore.......

Now got ppl outsource to me.....
Old 23-04-2015, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidharu View Post
Rtf keke last night. The house are left with only 4 girls, but new supply shd be in in may according to the OKT

Back to keke, i like her petite size and her hardworking bbbj. She kinda remind me of San San who I used to rtf. She is seldom mention in this forum but I do find her companion as one of the better 1 I have experienced in GL.
U are absolutely right on, bro ... more bewitching WLs on the way ... However, whether they possess the ravishing beauty of the yesteryear WL like 1G Bing Bing, it remains to be seen ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 24-04-2015 at 11:25 AM.
Old 29-04-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
HornyMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Fei Fei fair or tanned? Seems there are conflicting FRs
Old 29-04-2015, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
Is Fei Fei fair or tanned? Seems there are conflicting FRs
She is fair but of course not those "Snow White" type of fair ... A fair lass might also become tan over time as we are living in a tropical city ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1