The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2011, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Teachers dream of “Tet bonus”
========================================

VietNamNet Bridge – While office and business workers have been anxious these days to know how much they will get for Tet bonuses, teachers say Tet bonus proves to be an “abstract dream” for them.

Nguyen Thi Dung, Headmaster of the Kim Son Secondary School in Gia Lam district of Hanoi, said that the word “Tet bonus” is not true for teachers, while what they receive should be called “the small year-end gifts.”

“We anticipate that the year-end gifts would be the very small sums of money that we would feel self-pity when receiving,” Dung said.

The state budget does not allocate any spending items for Tet bonus for teachers. The “year end gifts” for teachers would be sourced from the budget for regularly expenses that schools can save. Dung said that in the last two years, every teacher got 700,000 dong, and the same gift is expected to be awarded to them this year for their devotion to the education.

Bui Kim Thuy, Headmaster of the Hoang Hoa Tham Primary School in Ba Dinh district of Hanoi, said that the teachers of the schools call the sums of money the receive the “Tet allowance”. It is expected that every of them would receive 500,000 dong in Tet allowance, the same with the previous year.

Phung Thi Tinh, Headmaster of the Cam Linh Secondary School in Ba Vi district, simply said: “Where to arrange money for Tet bonuses?” The teachers of the school have been leading poor lives, because they do not have extra income from private tutoring or any other extra income. Meanwhile, they always have to persuade students to go to school and not to drop out.

Tinh said in 2010, every teacher was awarded 200,000 dong from the school, and another sum of 100,000 dong, which was the gift from the student parents’ association.

The schools in the suburbs of HCM City say the concepts “Tet bonus” or “the 13th month salary” have never been existing for them. While the schools in inner city can save money in spending to award their teachers, the schools in the suburb areas cannot. Therefore, poor teachers always have “poor Tet celebrations.”

Vo Thi Truc Mai, a teacher of the Binh Khanh Nursery School in Can Gio District, complained that the school’s leaders have informed that there would be no Tet bonus this year, because the school has spent all of its money to upgrade the material facilities.

Meanwhile, the teachers in Quang Ngai province say they would feel happy with the modest Tet bonus of 100,000 dong, because they know they are happier than others, who never receive Tet bonuses.

When asked about the expected Tet bonuses, Nguyen Tra, Headmaster of the Tra Nhung Primary School in Tay Tra district, smiled and said: “I have never heard about Tet bonuses and Tet gifts over the last eight years, since I began working for the school in the mountainous area.”

“In 2010, we heard that we would get Tet bonus, which made us excited. However, the Tet bonus did not come. Only in September 2011, we got 100,000 dong which was explained as the Tet bonus, which we should have not got February,” he said.

According to Tra, in order to have money to give Tet bonuses, schools need to have a lot of funds with the money collected from different sources. However, in mountainous areas, such funds cannot exist.

Tra is not alone. All other teachers in the Tay Tra district and other mountainous districts of Quang Ngai province are facing the same situation.

Tran Kim Mau, a teacher in Quang Ngai City, said that he has returned from the trip to the home village to carry rice to the mountain place. The rice would feed them when he teaches for the Ba Le Secondary School in Ba To district.

Source: NLD, Tien phong

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 29-12-2011, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Teachers dream of “Tet bonus”
=======================================
I also dreamt of CNY bonuses every year but no have.
Old 29-12-2011, 09:21 AM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
fior such case, I will not even pay one more cent extra...always take vinasun and mai linh taxi from TSN hcm...
From then on we now take only Vinasun n Mai Linh. Noticed Mai linh up their starting fare liao. Used to be 10000d now is 11000d.
Old 29-12-2011, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
This I agreed.

Have you heard about CHUC MUNG NAM MOI??? Or you heard CHUC MUNG NAM MOI VUI VE more often???
Thats y i wrote its my own understanding ma. Not neccessary correct.
Anyway i just checked with my personal co giao, Giang Sinh Vui Ve, Chuc Mung Giang Sinh is correct. Chuc Mung Giang Sinh Vui Ve is not so correct. Sorry, my limited TV.
Old 29-12-2011, 11:01 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Thats y i wrote its my own understanding ma. Not neccessary correct.
Anyway i just checked with my personal co giao, Giang Sinh Vui Ve, Chuc Mung Giang Sinh is correct. Chuc Mung Giang Sinh Vui Ve is not so correct. Sorry, my limited TV.
At least u bring out the topic and discussed. Now u cleared your doubts.... Next time I have doubts, can you help me to find out from you Personal Co Giao? Thank you very much

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 30-12-2011, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
At least u bring out the topic and discussed. Now u cleared your doubts.... Next time I have doubts, can you help me to find out from you Personal Co Giao? Thank you very much
Sure, no problemo!
Old 30-12-2011, 01:20 PM
Samster

They are clever but used in wrong area leh

Five foreigners arrested for swindling
=============================================
Police in Ho Chi Minh City have detained four Chinese and a Taiwanese national who used hi-tech facilities to defraud others of their bank deposits in many countries.

Yesterday morning, police raided a house in the My Khanh 2 apartment building in District 7 and caught Wang Xi, 22, Zhou Yong Shang, 31, and Fu Yu Sheng, 29, using hi-tech electronics to swindle their victims.

From their testimonies, the police later arrested the ringleader, Liu Kuei Han, 33, and another culprit, Hsu Hsuan Yu, 27, in another location.

The police seized four computers, a CPU, a monitor, eight walkie-talkies, five mobile phones, and numerous other pieces of electronic equipment from the group.

The foreigners said that after arriving in Vietnam in October 2011 they used hi-tech telecom equipment and the Internet to the steal bank account numbers of many citizens in different countries and territories.

They later contacted their victims, claiming to be officials from banks, prosecutor’s offices or courts in the victims’ countries, and informed the accounts holders that their deposits had been used secretly by criminals for illegal purposes.

They then persuaded the victims to transfer their deposits to a bank account designated by them for safety.

They falsely told their victims that the account was controlled by relevant authorities.

Many people, for fear of losing their deposits, followed the swindlers’ advice, and after their money was put in that account, the ring would withdraw all of it.

The swindlers confessed that they had appropriated 200,000 yuan (US$31,650) from their victims.

The police are continuing their investigation.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 31-12-2011, 01:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
znais deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can some one help to translate this for me please.

ban dua toi ve roi ban ve nha.

len xe di roi noi chuyen.

thanks
Old 31-12-2011, 04:36 AM
Samster

Another sad case of VN woman in oversea..........

Vietnamese woman killed by husband in Taiwan
================================================== =

The police in Taoyuan, Taiwan, have arrested Chen Li Sheng for killing his 29-year-old Vietnamese wife, Pham Thi Thanh Truc, and throwing her body into the sea 6 days ago.

The arrest of Sheng was made at 10 pm on December 26, 2 days after local residents found Truc’s body floating in the sea near Taoyuan, where Sheng and his wife had been living, Nguoi Lao Dong Newspaper reported.

According to the police, Truc got married to Sheng, a taxi driver, through a broker in 2003. The couple has 2 daughters, 5 and 6 years old.

Sheng often picked quarrels with Truc and beat her since she could not give birth to a boy. Suffering from domestic violence, Truc had asked for protection from local authorities 3 times, but Sheng continued to abuse her.

On December 22, the couple arrived at a local court for divorce procedures. Later on the same day, Sheng strangled Truc to death and then tied a piece of rock to her neck before throwing her body into the sea.

Calling for help

On December 27 afternoon Pham Thi Hoa, Truc’s sister, came to Nguoi Lao Dong Newspaper’s headquarter in Ho Chi Minh City to ask for help.

A reporter then took Hoa to the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in HCMC for assistance.

Lin Chen Chou, an official at the office, said he had been informed of the tragedy and was working with the HCMC Foreign Affairs Department and the Vietnamese Economic and Cultural Office in Taiwan to handle the case.

The office asked Hoa to submit a report on the incident to the HCMC Department of Foreign Affairs, asking the agency for assistance in going to Taiwan to receive and repatriate Truc’s body.

The office will grant a visa to the representative of Truc’s family right after the person obtains a passport, Lin said.

In Truc’s case, the Taiwanese Committee for Compensation to Criminal Victims is likely to help in demanding compensation, Lin said.

“We are very sorry,” he said.

An aborted dream

Hoa told Nguoi Lao Dong that in a conversation with her from Taiwan, Truc had said tearfully, “I accepted the marriage only because I wanted to help our family, but now, I’d rather die than live in such a terrible situation…”

Truc got married to Sheng with the hope that she could save money to build a house for her parents, who have been long living on a boat.

But Sheng gave her family just VND5 million (US$238) as payment for the wedding held in HCMC, Hoa said.

After Truc left Vietnam, her family incurred a debt of VND2 million which they had spent on her wedding ceremony, Hoa said.

When Truc arrived in Taiwan, she knew that her husband’s family was poor too and had to live in a rented house.

During her 9 years in Taiwan, Truc returned to Vietnam twice and had no money to buy any gift for her family.

In one of the two occasions, she had to borrow VND4 million from an acquaintance in Vietnam to buy a necklace as a present for her mother, Hoa said.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 31-12-2011, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by znais View Post
can some one help to translate this for me please.

ban dua toi ve roi ban ve nha.

len xe di roi noi chuyen.

thanks
First one . Friend take me back already friend back home ( that friend might be you or other ppl depend on topic , it mean friend pick me up already , then he/she went back . )

Second . Up car go already discuss matter . ( 上车了再讲)
Old 31-12-2011, 12:31 PM
Samster

My New Year resolution: Travel more in Vietnam
================================================
In just a short day, 2011 will officially be coming to a close and 2012 will begin. Many look to this special occasion, myself included, as an opportunity for a fresh start, to try something new, or to break a bad habit. A popular tradition, that I always take part in, for those who share this outlook is making a New Year’s Resolution, or a commitment that someone makes to themselves to accomplish a goal in the New Year. This year I’m trying to stay away from the standard, ‘eat healthier and exercise more’ resolution and go for something a little more specific.

I’ve now been living in the country for over a year! Although my time here seems to have flown by, during my stay I have been able to find time to enjoy many things about the country; my favorite of which is the food. For the past year I have tried a seemingly endless number of dishes, either on the street, in markets, or at restaurants. I was even brave enough to try things I would have never thought of eating before, like crickets and hot vit lon! Even though the food is wonderful, and I can’t seem to get enough of it, sometimes I feel lazy for eating out as often as I do.

For this reason, my first resolution for 2012 is to learn how to cook some of the Vietnamese meals I love so dearly. Specifically, I will learn how to cook at least one traditional dish a month. This way I will not only feel less lazy but when I return home, to visit my friends and family, I can share the dishes with them as well.

One of the reasons I initially left home to live abroad was to give myself the chance to travel. During my year here I have had the opportunity to visit several of Vietnam’s neighboring countries, such as Indonesia and Malaysia. Unfortunately, as I have visited other areas I have somewhat neglected Vietnam. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve had my fair share of adventure in Vietnam. This year I got to canyoning, where you rock climb down waterfalls in Da Lat, I kayaked in Ha Long Bay, I snorkeled in Phu Quoc, and I even got to attend a Vietnamese wedding in the countryside! I had a great time but for me it hasn’t been enough.

So, for my second resolution I will visit more of Vietnam. For example, I haven’t found the time to visit Hue, and taste its great food, or learn how to make a lantern Hoi An, but I desperately want to go! I want to take the train to Sapa! I want to lay on the beach in Con Dao! To do this I vow to visit at least one new Vietnamese city every month! Not only will it be great to see the country but I could also use the vacation!

There you have it, my resolutions for 2012! I’m going to do my best to make sure that my goals are met but sadly, an overwhelming majority of New Year’s resolutions, around 80%, fail for one reason or another. But now that I’ve written them down and told you about them I think I’m more likely to succeed! Now it’s your turn, make a New Year’s resolution for yourself and write it down, hopefully you’ll have as much fun with yours as I’ll have with mine!

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 31-12-2011, 02:31 PM
Samster

Chuc Mung Nam Moi 2012!!!

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 31-12-2011, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
RockViet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chào bạn của Tieng Viet lovers club!
Chúc Mừng Năm Mới !

--- 独立--- 自由 ---- 幸福
Old 31-12-2011, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

To all the samsters in this thread...

Happy New Year 2012

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 31-12-2011, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 21
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold

Wishing everyone a great and prosperous 2012 ahead!!!

Sincerely from Casannova03!!

Vietnamese songs/lyrics for your heart

~Vi wa yeu a nen e chap nhan la nguoi thu 3.Nhung co ai hieu duoc noi kho va noi dau cua nguoi thu 3 vi nguoi ta chi nghi nguoi thu 3 la nguoi co toi.minh bun vi minh la nguoi da roi vao hoan canh nay,suy nghi rat nhieu,moi dem k the ngu!~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1