The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2014, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
bbw9521 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update Part 5

Day2
Woke at 7am Malaysia time, after breakfast, went out to the main road to catch a cab to Hat Yai to do my usual temple run whenever I’m here. An hour later, I reached Hat Yai Sakura hotel and meet up with my contact, mr Abdullah, and started my journey to Ah Chan Tong, Kong Ka Lip, kuan ying tample and four face buddah near cable car station.

During our journey, I ask Abdullah how was the situation in hat yai during x’mas and new year and I was told “Exceptionally Quiet, but definitely better the Dannok”.. guess the blast really deter ppl from visiting southern Thailand.. only hardcore hamsup king like us will still risk it..

Reach Dannok around 4pm Malaysia time, decided time for more massage. Walk towards Oscar hotel and went up. Take a nice Thai Milf and went into a so call VIP room. Massage was ok, but the ping pong was good…. It has been long time since anyone can make me see stars after cumming…
after a nice dinner of tomyam soup with rice, decided to take a stroll along the pasar malam near McD. Noting much to talk about except the whole place looks dead…

At end of the street, came to Z-Club, the OCT in front keep persuading me to go in and have a drink. Went in, ordered 5 bottles. Again swamp by coyotes and waiter & waitress.. decided to call it the night after the 5 bottles.

Tonight will be remembered as a night where I’m surrounded by pussies but sleeping alone…

Con't Next
Old 07-01-2014, 12:37 PM
Samster

Re: Dandok Lastest update Part 6

Day3
Checked out at 9am Malaysia time. Take motor and ask to be send to duty free across border.

Due to the early hours, border custom is empty. Had my passport stamp in no time and went and pick up my car.

In Malaysia side of the custom, the officer is exceptionally thorough in checking all cars passing thru.

Continue my journey back to KL and ended my 1st 2014 trip.

End
Old 08-01-2014, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 15
feimau888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfeimau888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

can't have the best of both world. i had the cutest lady for fuck at hatyai and an office lady for the 2nd day and a pretty ML in my hotel for massage... so end with a bbw with BBBJ at danok ... considered ok.
Old 08-01-2014, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Husky69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbw9521 View Post
In Yes club, again, there is no customer at all. I ordered 5 bottle of beer and “pao cheong “. As you could imagine, me being the only customer, I’m swamp by coyotes and waiter & waitress. Luckily, later there were another 2 groups came in, and the burden of the vulture are “shared” out.. 10 bottles of beer later, I decided to call it the night.
Wow...I will be arriving Danok soon and this is my greatest fear!!!

No customer = super hungry vampires = me bleed until dry
Old 08-01-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Dannok Update 2014

Quote:
During our journey, I ask Abdullah how was the situation in hat yai during x’mas and new year and I was told “Exceptionally Quiet, but definitely better the Dannok”.. guess the blast really deter ppl from visiting southern Thailand.. only hardcore hamsup king like us will still risk it.
I like this sentence.
Haha only this type of special circumstances we'll feel like "Kings" in those humsup places.

I've also up you with my 3 humble reputation points for your comprehensive FR!
Good job!
Old 09-01-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Dannok Update 2014

Quote:
.......definitely better the Dannok”.. guess the blast really deter ppl from visiting southern Thailand.. only hardcore hamsup king like us will still risk it..
once a cheongster, not always a cheongster, but you are labelled "True Blue Cheongster". I like the spirit, called it desperate or whatever. I give you a little more that that fussy nephew of mine.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
I like this sentence.
Haha only this type of special circumstances we'll feel like "Kings" in those humsup places.
I also like this sentence, and I apply it to all of Thailand, now wait and see what happened after I arrive Thailand on 13th......

You also what.... "True to yourself Cheongster"

To itch his own.......
Old 09-01-2014, 01:53 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Dannok Update 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
I also like this sentence, and I apply it to all of Thailand, now wait and see what happened after I arrive Thailand on 13th......

You also what.... "True to yourself Cheongster"
Keep us updated on the situation on 13th Jan.
Old 09-01-2014, 02:47 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Keep us updated on the situation on 13th Jan.
Aiyah, a bit difficult, I come out of airport, turn right..... will move into BKK one of the day, to 6 see 6 see......
Old 09-01-2014, 03:41 PM
Samster

wanted to upload some image to show how dead the place is... but don;t know how... can someone teach me?
Old 09-01-2014, 04:01 PM
Samster (B)

Dannok Update 2014

Quote:
Aiyah, a bit difficult, I come out of airport, turn right..... will move into BKK one of the day, to 6 see 6 see......
Duiz lah!

Go Pattaya to visit your Mia Nois again?
Old 10-01-2014, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Duiz lah!

Go Pattaya to visit your Mia Nois again?
It is called, "don't put all the eggs in one basket"........ leave BKK alone for a while.....
Old 10-01-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster (B)

Dannok Update 2014

Quote:
It is called, "don't put all the eggs in one basket"........ leave BKK alone for a while.....
Kanasai like that win liao lor!
Old 16-01-2014, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 16
finn2046 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, any latest update on Dandok ... everything back to normal?
is the stock of WL in KFC farm "spoilt for choose" or "little choose"

Thanks for update.
Old 19-01-2014, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 14
hohohaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro finn, you will be spoilt for choices in dannok now. All farms are with WLs a plenty waiting for customers.

An update - Was in dannok on 16/01 and the place seems to be like what bro bbw9521 has described earlier - the 2 streets around oliver was very quiet, no hustling and bustling activities like previous before the bombing. Was there with OC for a late evening stop-over before leaving for hatyai the next day 17/01 - on official duty, no hanky-panky

Two security posts by Oliver hotel screening incoming vehicles into the area, 1 near 7-11 and the other near Hailam Kopitiam. 7-11 still not ready yet but renovation still going on to have a decent small mall in front of oliver, with a big entrance and pedestrian walk facing the main road. What use to be barberry (and later a disco) has been converted into a farm. Audi shop same as oliver, still under renovation. There is still a big hole on the road between Audi shop and oliver coffee house where the bomb blasted. Those who walked back to the hotel from Yes will know/noticed. Paragon is still closed.

Stayed at oliver, plenty of rooms available, paid rm79/room, only noticed there were 3 group of people for breakfast at the lobby the next morning- us, 2 westerners & 3guys with a local gal from 8am+ to 9am+ thai time. Dunno about others. Have not seen any other guests around. They are using the lobby for the coffee house to serve b/f and choice is limited to only eggs/sausages ABF. They were replacing the glass at the coffee house and I asked counter when it will be ready, she replied on 25/01. I asked when New Oliver near KPK will be ready, she said before Songkran.

Had a massage at Oliver, and many ML available. Walked around He Jia and New Satit, street is quiet, we are the only 2pax walking around the area. PRC farms full with plenty of PRCs sitting outside, some people watching, like us, some watching their HPs, some eating, some talking. Had a light dinner - porridge and fried mee at the bakuteh shop in front of 7-11 around 8pm+ thai time. Believe me not, we were the only 2 customers eating there, the shop is just practically empty - but was full the next morning 17/01 when 2 tour buses stop with many uncles/aunties for breakfast, on way to Hatyai.

Walked to Z club from the main road passing by the night market, not many people. We went into Z club and there was only 3 tables, including ours. 1 table on our left was with male customers and plenty of singers, coyotes, and waitresses/waiters around them, aunty with fruits, manageress with LD. Saw them all drinking down beers straight from the big bottle of heineken - customers, singers, coyotes. Everyone cheers and clapped when someone finished off the beer 1 by 1 bottle, and once finished, more bottles (10) were ordered. All singers crowding to that particular table. Everyone is happy, it seems, dunno about their wallet, though hehehe

We were the 2nd table, as I was with OC, they left us alone but one particular male singer kept pestering us, saying he's the singer, kept talking to us while we want to enjoyed the show, asked for my drink, I say go ahead, and immediately a mummy came with LD and asked for 2 for the singer My OC objected Another group came in (3rd table) and all swarmed to them, gals, boys, mummies, coyotes, aunties with fruits, singers, managers, etc.

We left Z about 11pm+ thai time and went to Yes, with only about 5 tables. Ordered some beers, enjoyed the show, and left at 1.30am+ to call it a day. Sorry for the long post

Last edited by hohohaha; 19-01-2014 at 06:20 PM. Reason: forgot to finished sentence; typo
Old 19-01-2014, 09:07 PM
Samster (B)

Dannok After Bombing

Bro hohohaha thanks for the update.

Looks like it's a buyers market in Dannok right now!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1