The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2011, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Whoose that gal?!

who?...who?...who?...eh donch play me out ah Joker if not i must send my latest secret weapon to french u all the way back to arkham
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Bro, did u try that WL that Maxy rec to us that day?
Wah damn good man.

I think si Omnia also try liao lah.

Speak very fluent french leh.
Old 05-05-2011, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
cumalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Not so Lucky

Just tried 1 girl call Lucky but not so lucky. Asked the okt for a small size girl so he call Lucky for me. Looks quite ok, so proceeded to room. At first everything ok. Got hugs and kisses but once undress different story already. In the end finish everything in less than 30 minutes. But she said cannot go out so fast. So I sit there wait for her to dress slowly.

Face : Not too bad. Nice eyes but square jaw. (6.5/10)
Boobs : A size but she don’t like people to touch or kiss them.
Body : Small size
Pussy : Big flaps but look normal. Nothing unusual to say (5/10)
Shower : Both times shower alone. She take so long to tie her hair I finish shower already. Second time, I just shower. Dun know what she was doing. (2/10)
Frenching : About 1 minute before undress only. After that cannot already (2/10)
BBBJ : Must say it is quite good (8/10)
Fingering : Not allowed
Painting : Not allowed
FJ : Do cowgirl and missionary only. Maybe 5 – 7 minutes. Quite sian already. Want to finish quickly and go.

Dunno wat’s her problem. I Chinese also, almost the same age. Maybe not so handsome as movie star but look ok. Maybe she ROD mood. Waste $150 hard earn money.
Old 05-05-2011, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
FirstTouch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

It' s been quite a while since I visited Gl, managed to sneak out during lunchtime today without oc's knowlede, visited a new house today instead of my regular @ WH1615

Name: 'Liu Xin' (Six-Star)

Homebase: WH16 H06

Looks: 6/10 - Average Jane look, points given bcoz of her slutty expression gaze.

Height: 1.6m or so

Shower: 8/10 - Damn this lass really works her assests on you. I had her pussy and Tits massaging and teasing my brother to heaven.

Boobs: 7/10 C-D Cuppas with firm and bouncy hold on grasp, pink nips

Body: 7/10 Slightly chubby with baby fats, Good complexion though, Fair with baby-like smoothness to touch.

BBBJ: 8/10 Very sensual, knows the correct spots to tackle.

FJ: 7/10 Very Accomdating on foreplay with great "sound system to match. Only managed Doggie and Missonary though.

Painting: Allowed

Attitude: Good, Chatty and responsive. Felt like bonking a lover or scandal than a WL.

RTF: Probably not, An above average session, but it was just that for me, did not provide the extra 'feel' factor, will explore newer grounds.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Ms Devillicious!!

WL Name - Jiao Jiao
Origin - ChongQing, PRC
Age - 23 years old
Height - 1.6m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1649
Misc Info - She has experience working as a FL in Shanghai.

Looks - 7.0/10

She is considered pretty and certainly a SYT but she has a few pimples on her chin and nose. She said it was due to heatiness as she loves to eat durians. She has striaght and long simple hairstyle ... Nice!

Bod - 7/10

She is slim and built like those teenagers one can usually see in Orchard road. No blemish or tattoo in sight.

Tits - 6.8/10

Surgically-augmented to cup size B+. Fortunately not they are not extremely hard. Nipples are light brown in colour but nice looking.

Pre-Shower routine - 7.8/10

Very spontaneous, proactive and has the ability to discharge lots of GFE. She is devilicious, man!!

Shower - 7.5/10

We frenched almost non-stopped in the shower. She gave me a super deep throated BBBJ. ShiokadOoo!!

Cat-Bath/Fore-play - 8/10

She used water-in-her-mouth and suction method to cat-bath me from back to front. I don't like this method actually. She also applied some sort of slippery fluid on her breasts and upper torso to massage my back all the way to my sole. This was quite stimulating! She then applied oil on her pussy and rubbed her bare pussy against my hard-on member. The look of her slutty and enjoying face was priceless ... It was very very shiok lah!

AR - 6.8/10

She prised opened my butt cheeks widely and forcefully plunged her tongue into my arse-hole! I don't really enjoy this kinda AR as I prefer tongue probing method per se. Anyway, points given for her effort.

French - 7.5/10

She was an aggressive frencher initially. I told her that I like to french a WL with lots of GFE as if I was french-kissing my lover. She turned herself into my darling almost instantaneously. Good job! Bwahahaha!!

BBBJ - 7.0/10

She gave me a wet and super deep-throated BBBJ. She applied some sort of fluid to make the process more slippery instead of making use of her natural saliva which many WL will do. Athough she gave me a deep throated BBBJ, I wouldn't give her very high points bcos she does not have sound technique compare to WL like Chu Chu, Connie or the retired Qian Hong. She should not only throb her head up and down deeply along the length of my hard-on member, she should also vary her style by licking on the erotic parts of my hard on genital organ in a senusous fashion. Some hand action simultaneously would do wonder and could be very lethal!

FJ - 7.9/10

It was very shiok to fuck this devilicious lass as she was quite naughty and spontaneous in bed. Guys who like playful and proactive WLs would definitely like her. I am a guy who loves to fuck this kinda WL who is not so into technique as a WL who is too focus on mechanics may as a result makes the whole process rather stereotypical and mechanical.

Attitude - 8/10

She is excellent and I have nothing to fault her!

RTF - Yes, already on my list!

Enjoy,
MAXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-05-2011, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
King's Latest French Queen - Si Si 1612

Finally time for her test, I must say I am impressed with just 7 working days in GL ... SiSi service has definately improved by leaps and bounce ... all thanks to the bros that had help "trained" her in one way or another ... of course also due to her great attitude and willingness to learn, improve and put into action.

Her fair and smooth body is also her main attraction, if only her boobs were bigger I will surely die in her milk, then her water fall makes up for her lack. (what will you expect from SiSi meaning wet wet in chinese)

Her french is now fit enough for the King, gentle & playful from entering room to foreplay ... passionate & hot when needed during love making ... till parting it still seems not enough, 2 hours we had and more than an hour was into speaking our same language, french is made for us .... I am addicted!

Bj is better however due to her small heaven kissable mouth has rooms to be improved and this is tasked to Godfather of HQ.

Next exam, end of the month to check if Godfather had trained her well and if she pass, GL has another gem

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 06-05-2011, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute
FR for Xi Xi from L20H41

Went back 2041 and wanted to RTF Amy, OKT said she was engaged with other bonker, wtf, sian liow.. Anyhow chosen 1 of the 3 WLs avail, her name is XiXi, but proven a bad decision after the Fxxx, I should have waited for AMY, hainz...

Name; Xixi
Body/boobs: Short but with big boobs, C cups I guessed which was the main reason I had chosen her today.
Look; 6/10, MILF.
Frencing/fingering: No, she told me off.
BBBJ: 4/10, SOP, when I asked for more, she refused, WTF...
FJ: dunno how to rate as I was not in the mood by then, I just want to finish off and f-off from there.
RTF: what do u think?
Damage: $100/45min
After the bonk, I tried talking to her, and found out she just finished quarreled via IDD with her mum before I had chosen her, may be that was the main reason I got such a poor service from her, wow lao, how unlucky I was today.

Just in case my FR has offended any XiXi's fans here, just my frank opinion, plse don't Zap me for it!

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 07-05-2011, 10:33 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Smile She is sophisticatedly attractive!!

WL Name - Bing Bing
Origin - HeiLongJiang, PRC
Age - 24 years old
Height - 1.69m (Bare-Foot)
Home Base - L1809
Misc info - She has a short stint in HK before she came over here.

Looks - 7.5/10

Like one of my buddies said, she resembles the local celeb and ex-Media Corp Artist, Jacelyn Tay. If she dresses fashionably and glamorously walking along Orchard road, one might thought she is an Actress or model. She used fake eyelashes although she possesses attractive double-eyelid eyes. She has sharp and high bridge nose like those cuacasian women. She spots China-doll fringe at the front and body-permed along the length below. To sum it up, she is alluring and sophisticatedly attractive. Her demeanour reminds me of the retired Niki formerly from L2831B to a certain extent.

Bod - 7.8/10

She built like a model and not an ounce of fats in sight - flat abs and never ending pair of legs which made her looks taller (illusion). She has smooth and fair body complexion. Points given for her lithe and model-like physique although lack the lethal curves.

Tits - 7/10

Unfortunately she only possesses A cup assets but she scored on her pale pink to brownish nipples which are pencil-eraser in size.

Pre-Shower routine - 8.0/10

I don't wanna get too detail in this department for fear that any bros would feel miserably disappointed if he did not experience similar scenario. All I wanna say is, she showered me with lots of GFE like real stuff! However, just imagine what your lover/GFE usually do when check into a hotel or what you saw in a sex scene of a love-story movie.

Cat-Bath - 8/10

She was not your everyday commando WL who may go thru' all the essential routines with you to make you a Happy & Sextisfied man. Again, I felt as if I was "making love" to my GF/lover ... I don't feel it was a commercial bonk, so to speak! I therefore did not factor in the cat-bath skill one usually experience in GL to the equation when awarding a score of 8/10. Nevertheless, her fundamentals are definitely alot better than many newbies who does not have prior experience in this flesh trade. I went down south to give her pretty looking pussy a good lashing. I put in effort to bring on the wetness and redness in her clit and vagina wall ...

AR - N/A

French Kissing - 8.5/10

Woaaff!!! She was awesome! She is skillful in this department, man! I don't fancy WL who merely stick up their tongue and plunge against mine aggressively which I feel like they are just going thru' the motion without much GFE. Bing2 was different, she and I would circle each other lips gently and gradually inserting our moist & warm tongue alittle at a time to engage each other tongue thru' our lips ... And we ...

BBBJ - 8.0/10

WoaaaFfff! This was another department I enjoyed thoroughly. She would split her natural saliva on my hard-on member instead of using oil like most WLs and gave me a deep-throated BBBJ cum lots of hand actions which was inspired by those Japanese AV movies. She shared that she learnt a thing or two while watching AV movies. I really enjoyed the sight of a gorgeous babe splitting saliva, BBBJing and stoking my hard-on member simultaneously. The feeling was heavenly!! We also adopted the 69 position before we switched to FJ.

FJ - 8.0/10

We adopted several positions before we ended in missionary as usual. I must say her pussy was extrememly tight and moist. We frenched non-stop in missionary and I was hoping the session would last forever ... However, I was brought back to reality ultimately ... This was the fuck of the month for me! Woaafffff!!! Awesome! I guess I finally found my match in GL since the departure of a couple of my favourite WLs!!!

Attitude - 9/10

Very natural and spontaneous demeanour ... Very friendly and straight-forward lass ... She is at the moment not very commmercial focus unlike those ang pai WL.

RTF - One does not need to be a rocket-scientist to figure this up, man!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-05-2011, 10:52 AM
Samster

Thumbs up S + s + s

S+S+S = SENSUOUS + SEDUCTIVE + SPELL-BINDING

WL Name - Xiao Man
Origin - ChongQing, PRC
Age - 24 years old
Height - 1.63 m (bare-foot)
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - She has been in this flesh trade before and hence suggests that she has a better edge than most newbies who do not have any prior experience.

Looks - 7.7/10

She is a gorgeous lass! She possesses sharp feature and big double-eyelid eyes with nice long eyelashes. She has silky, long, straight and black tress.

Bod - 7.6/10

She is neither slim nor plumb. Her physique is almost ideal but her butts are not perky enough ... still better than many PRC lasses. She is fair and has smooth body complexion. She has a not so-well-done floral like tattoo just above her pussy.

Tits - 7/10

She has C cupper assets which are surgically-augmented (minus points). She scored for her pink attractive looking nipples.

Pre-Shower routine - 8/10

Awesome!! Lots of GFE threw-in and she was rather seductive and sensuous.

Shower - 8.8/10

She gave me a body2body soapy massage. She also used her ass-cheeks and upper thighs (near her pussy) to grip my hard-on member to mimic a thrusting action. While doing that, we frenched passionately non-stopped. ShiokadOooooo!!! I was almost completely overwhelmed and on fired!!

Cat-Bath - 8/10

She did it sensuously and smoothly. I enjoyed every moment of it and begged her not to stop. Bwahahah ...

French Kissing - 8/10

We frenched passionately and it was very engaging. I like the way she frenched ... Lots of GFE and very very stimulating indeed! We both closed our eyes while we were so engaged! It was spell-binding, man!! Woohoo!!

AR - 8/10

Very stimulatingly done! I like her method of AR me with lots of mouth and hand actions ...

BBBJ - 7.8/10

It was a wet and deep-throated BBBJ. She also stroked my hard on heirloom with oil while we frenched passionately. We also adopted a 69 position. Her labia was slightly tucked out and her vagina hole can get wet pretty fast. I spent quite sometime giving her a paint job.

FJ - 8/10

We adopted several positions before we ended in Missionary. It was certainly a spell-binding session for me. I enjoyed fucking this seductive and sensuous lass. I can't wait to sex her up again. She is superbly good!

Attitude - 9/10

An ang pai in the making! I guess she is gonna give her other ang pai colleagues a good run for the money for sure. Almost all the WLs in 54A are highly charged and competitive.

RTF -Definitely YES!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-05-2011, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
blan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cindy L28 H37 (again)

Hi all,

Just sharing a short FR on Cindy, although there has already been many reviews on her some time back. However I would like to share that she has again picked up new tricks which fully labels her as a "kinky queen".

For those who have not experienced her services, she allows bros to perform the FJ in her uniforms if required. I had her in a maid costume but this time round, the session went right beyond cosplay. After the usual stimulating BBBJ, she took out a vibrator and started masturbating in front of me. Licking her lips hungrily, she asked me if I wanted to "play". Holy cow, vibrator sex! Of course I said yes!

She then capped me and ran the vibrator up and down my shaft as she slowly half-slid my dick up her pussy in a cowgirl position. Electrifying tingles went up my spine, as all I can think of is my need to french this sex-depraved lady, rip her costume apart and shoot my cum deep into her pussy. I will not elaborate further but having her giving CFM looks while applying the vibrator to both our bodies - I did not last more than 10mins. I actually felt weak in my legs after the session which I have not experience with any other WL in GL before.

Note: I had the session early in the day and it was pure, spontaneous sex so would like to share and see if other bros get the same service. I would label her as a gem of GL Pls up me only if you find the information accurate.

Looks: 7.5 (slutty, slutty and more slutty:P)
Body: 7.5 (slim, tall)
Boobs: B+
BBBJ: 8 (wet, saliva dripping BJ)
FJ: 8 (good, although I was too aroused to last long)
GFE: 7 (cuddles up to you)
RTF: yes! :-)
Old 08-05-2011, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: Cindy L28 H37 (again)

Brother MP,
Wow so many recommendations from you.
Who should I try first ?
Cheers.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
WaWa 1612 (beside lor 16 Hotel 81) FR by fantansy

Look for Wawa from L16H12, she look like those undergraduate school girl look with electrifying pairs of eyes. When she took off her cloth, it reveal a nice slim body. Solid!!!

Look: 7.5/10(nice pair of electrifying eyes)
Boobs: 7.5/10(B cup, she quite good in boobs massage)
Catbath: 8/10(She do it with some warm water in her mouth and lick from top till bottom)
BBBJ: 9/10(I love the warm & cold sensation)
Frenching: 8/10(like boygirl friends, don't seem fake to me)
FJ: 9/10(Her pussy very tight and she moan damn loud.)
GFE: 9/10(if you self determination not strong, avoid look for her. Will get trapped)
RTF: Yes.

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 09-05-2011, 07:07 PM
Samster

Talking She has what it takes to drive up my aphrodisia ...

WL Name - Ju Er (a.k.a. Joey)
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 24 years
Height - 1.66 m (on bare-foot)
Home Base - L1854
Misc Info - Used to work in Dongguan before joining the fray in GL

Looks - 7.6/10

I like the way she looks. She is very chio even with minimum makeup. She looks like a Taiwaness star whom I forgot her name. She possesses big double-eyelid eyes with naturally long eyelashes. She has high bridge-nose and very kissable lips. She has straight long & jack black tress.

Bod - 7.8/10

Great looking bod! She is neither slender nor plumb. Her rear is not exactly flat and it is quite perky. I trust she would look good in almost any types of outfits with such attention-grabbing physique.

Tits - 7.8/10

She has natural full B plus assets and pale pink nipples. Her tits are slightly droopy (like the retired Qian Hong's assets) but they still look very nice and especially nice to mould, caress, fondle, suck and lick. Woaafff~!!

Pre-Shower Routine - 8/10

Very spontaneous and engaging! She was in-sync with me! We were sexually teasing each other naughtily and playfully. I licked and sucked her erotic parts of her anatomy gracefully but hungrily with her lingerie still on ...

Shower - 7.5/10

Not much sexual action except that we frenched passionately and with lots of Ömph Feel! Our hands were all over each other torso while our tongue and lips never seemed to dis-engage. I was on cloud 9 almost instanteously.

AR - N/A

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

I enjoyed her tits massage with water-based moisturizer ala Dongguan style but I don't really like her water-in-mouth licking with suction effect.

French Kissing - 8/10

Very passionate and engaging. The feeling was like frenching kissing my GF. The feeling was out of thie world, man!!

BBBJ - 7.8/10

She gave me a moist and warm deep-throated BBBJ. More hand-mouth action would be ideal. She also licked my perineum, scrotum and testicles. She spent hell lots of gliding her tongue along the length of my hard-on member. ShiokadOooo!!

FJ - 7.8/10

I love sexing up this lass. I felt that she was so into having sex with me and she has successfully pumped up my sexual adrenaline ... She has what it takes to drive up my aphrodisia for her ... It was pure sexual pleasure!

Attitude - 9/10

Absolutely fantastic!! Am not sure if I have "fallen in love ... " with this captivating babe! Bwahahaha ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-05-2011, 10:08 PM
Samster

It's all in the mind ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Brother MP,
Wow so many recommendations from you.
Who should I try first ?
Cheers.
Go with your heart and gut feel ... You should be fine ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-05-2011, 10:10 PM
Samster

Thumbs up She oozes lots of sex- and womanly appeal!!

WL Name - Hong San (Her OKT is doing a dis-service to her by christening her with such an awful sounding moniker!)
Origin - Shenyang, PRC
Age - 24-25 years of age
Height - 1.7 m (on bare-foot)
Home Base - L2045
Misc Info - She has prior experience in the flesh trade

Looks - 7.3/10

She oozes lots of sex-appeal and she is very womanly. She has attractive double-eyelids eyes with large pupils but her eyelids appeared to be "lazily semi-shut" ... Not sure if she lack of sleep or she was borne that way. She looks slightly more mature than her age. She has long body-permed hairdo which enhanced her overall womanly appeal.

Bod - 7.8/10

Good height and physical shape. She has added advantage of having an usual perky rear for a PRC WL. She is neither slender nor plumb. Her physique reminds me of the retired Moon (formerly from 1654A). However, she is slimmer than Moon alittle. No tattoo or blemish in sight.

Tits - 7/10

She has natural B minus assets with redish-brown nipples.

Pre-shower routine - 7.5/10

Good job! She was game to play along with me with lots of GFE threw in. We were engaged in heavy petting, necking and frenching kissing for a good few minutes before we proceeded to shower. It was certainly a scintillating prelude to the main course.

Shower - 7.5/10

She gave me a stimulating soapy body2body massage and she frenched me without prompting at all. Awesome! She also used her butt crack to slide along my hard-on member down south while I squeezed her tits with one of my hands and massaged her clit with my fingers of my other hand. ShiokadOoo!!

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

She gave me a thorough lick from back to front.

AR - 7.5/10

Pretty stimulating and she used tongue tip probing method which I favour. She AR while I was on my fours. It would be ideal if she could add on some hand action like those ang pais of 54A.

French Kissing - 7.8/10

Very passionate and always in-sync with me. Great effort!!

BBBJ - 7.8/10

She gave me a stimulating deep-throated BBBJ. We also adopted the 69 positions. She has exposed labia which is a little dark but her vagina wall is red in colour. She lubricated pretty fast after a few mins of cunninlingus.

FJ - 8/10

She was highly charged and scorching hot in this department. She was as good as Cindy if not better. Since she was so proactive, I moved up the ante with her and we enjoyed the session together thoroughly. She said she love to have sex with me as she claimed that she has good feeling about me. Ain't sure if she was telling the truth but that comment surely drove up my ego to a certain extent and certainly made the session even more exuberance ... Bwahahaha!

Attitude - 9/10

She aims to please ... She is someone you should not miss if you are into sex-appealing and womanly WL with above-average all-rounder skill set. I would classify her as the tamer version of Cindy.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-05-2011, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
redr_agon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

anyone knows what happen to mei qui (rose, 2047) MIA for sooooooo Looooong?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread