The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2015, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Thanks for directions, managed to find it by asking directions from Luohu station.

Went to Luohu cun, walked around to look see the massage places. There was even two shops just next to the police post and both tried to entice me to go in.

Decided on a massage shop, went in and got a massage. As was mentioned earlier, the MILFs are really pushy.

I got one old hag for massage but she insisted to HJ me, even grabbed my didi and worked on it without my permission. Later she asked for RMB200. I told her I am only willing to pay RMB50 and finally settled for RMB100 as the tempo was getting louder and louder. Plus she gave me a 1.5 hour massage and really put her strength into it earlier.

What is the going rate for HJ, BJ and FJ in these shops by the way. Don't want to spoil market. RMB100 seems steep for HJ when you could do a SYT in XXC (XiangXiCun) for RMB150 although it is just a quick in and out.

By the way near to XXC there are 1-2 Karaoke/Bars with some really hot looking women dressed very nicely standing outside near the entrance by the road. Are they higher class FLs? Wonder what is the damage. Dare not go over to ask scared of getting slapped.

Now planning tonight's adventures...
Old 29-03-2015, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post

By the way near to XXC there are 1-2 Karaoke/Bars with some really hot looking women dressed very nicely standing outside near the entrance by the road. Are they higher class FLs? Wonder what is the damage. Dare not go over to ask scared of getting slapped.

Not sure which ones you're talking about but usually KTV's have their DJ's line up outside to welcome guests.

And there's nothing to worry about just going up and asking directly as they all are quite used to such questions. In fact you SHOULD just plain out ask about everything - rate for room/minimum, girls, DJ, drinks price, other charges and also if they have any "specials" on offer etc - prior to you even going to your room. Even ask to possibly look over "the goods" on offer before you actually commit as once you're in the room, you've basically given up all your leverage as a customer. And for sure its gonna be too late when you get a nasty surprise when they present you with the bill at the end of the evening's festivities.

Just the steps I always follow when going to any new places.
SEAJ
Old 29-03-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
By the way near to XXC there are 1-2 Karaoke/Bars with some really hot looking women dressed very nicely standing outside near the entrance by the road.
xiang xi cun's entrance there is a mcdonalds
take the lift to 3rd floor there is a m club ,hot ktv with wild young gros
at 9pm you can see young girls wearing short short skirts taking the lift up to the 3rd floor, they are the m club
very young and very hot , of course more expensive than the bbs
they can be taken out but for steep price, usually those rich chinamen will come here, you got to pay sitting fees and take out fees,these type more gfe feeling
5th floor there is a suana , with hj action ,you can stay at the spa overnight for 88 rmb it starts at 12am

Last edited by MichaelWinn; 29-03-2015 at 06:15 PM.
Old 29-03-2015, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

pls do not quote whole post...read boss msg below...

http://samsforum.com/showpos...56&postcount=2

MichaelWinn - thank you for editing and not quote whole posts...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 29-03-2015 at 06:19 PM.
Old 29-03-2015, 06:08 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Not sure which ones you're talking about but usually KTV's have their DJ's line up outside to welcome guests.

Just the steps I always follow when going to any new places.
SEAJ
i think he is talking about those ground floor ktvs outside xiang xi cun
those ground floor ktvs not as good as the m club (3rd floor mcdONALDS)
most of the ground floor ktvs are purely drinking pubs and not the naughty types you are looking for
in the event of any police raid the 3rd floor m club is safer as they have a exit route down the fire exit staircase near the toilet
also the m club is packed every weekend with horny young hong kong men
safe to say the girls inside m club must be very good
Old 29-03-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
i ....
in the event of any police raid the 3rd floor m club is safer as they have a exit route down the fire exit staircase near the toilet
also the m club is packed every weekend with horny young hong kong men
safe to say the girls inside m club must be very good
how about please give us the actual pricing for this m Ktv, it's girls etc.
And it only starts at 9pm? So late/a bit unusual no?
Thanks
SEAJ
Old 29-03-2015, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
how about please give us the actual pricing for this m Ktv, it's girls etc.
And it only starts at 9pm? So late/a bit unusual no?
Thanks
SEAJ
most of the girls there are freelancers with no okt
sitting fees or tips range from 200 rmb to 500rmb
if you pay more they will spend more time with you
many are university students or under 23 years old
taking out price should be 500 or more for st and 1000 to 2000 for overnight
all prices are subject to neg between you and the girl
most of the girls are quite wild which is why hong kong boys like to go there
cheers
Old 29-03-2015, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
most of the girls there are freelancers with no okt
sitting fees or tips range from 200 rmb to 500rmb...
taking out price should be 500 or more for st and 1000 to 2000 for overnight
all prices are subject to neg between you ....
Wah... The prices you quote are all over the place!
How about you relating what you yourself experienced and the pricing/quality/service etc you received.
I also am curious to know how they organize the "introduction" of girls since they're all freelancers. And starts at 9 pm? Sounds more like just a lot of regular Shenzhen disco/bar instead of any Ktv that I know of.
Thanks
SEAJ
Old 29-03-2015, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
...Sounds more like just a lot of regular Shenzhen disco/bar instead of any Ktv that I know of.
Thanks
SEAJ
OK, you got me plenty curious as I thought I know Shenzhen OK; but just to make sure, I just got off the phone with a couple friends - one who actually lives in Lowu and another who regularly goes there at least twice a week. These guys really know just about most "party" things in Shenzhen.

Basically none of us have even heard of such a set-up; it's more likely like what I said, just another Disco/Club where regular guys and gals go to and where hook-ups are like in other places. Certainly no way that a guy would go up to ANY girl and proposition her - "Hey, how about RMB XXX for you to come and sit with me" - which to me is how you describe this supposedly happening.

So I would appreciate it if you will relay to us what is it that you mean by what you stated about this M-Club. Or have you just read something wrongly as I do know that you do all sorts of just reading about our hobby.

Thanks - coz if this place is as you describe it, then it's a new trend.
And certainly a place where my friends and I would be zeroing in on soon!
SEAJ
Old 29-03-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah... The prices you quote are all over the place!
How about you relating what you yourself experienced and the pricing/quality/service etc you received.
I also am curious to know how they organize the "introduction" of girls since they're all freelancers. And starts at 9 pm? Sounds more like just a lot of regular Shenzhen disco/bar instead of any Ktv that I know of.
Thanks
SEAJ
it is more like a orchard towers concept, where WGs get drinks and tips from male customers, there are also hot female dancers, it is true the girls can be laid
just bring more rmb
i have seen hordes of young males bring out many girls from the m club
bar cum ktv
why not you go and try it out and update us the latest?
my last visit few months back thanks
Old 29-03-2015, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
it is more like a orchard towers concept, where WGs get drinks and tips from male customers, there are also hot female dancers, it is true the girls can be laid...s
You make it sound that M-club, which I figure is just another run-of-the-mill Club/disco/Bar that are quite common in Lowu - is full of WG's ready to pounce on us mongers; and all we need to do is just to come up to them and say "Hey, how about RMB XXX for you to come and sit with me" and as you stated previously, that they would actually sit with you for RMB 200 - 500. I'd think no such thing would happen there. Even at Orchard towers there's no such thing as girls expecting or getting "sitting fees" as you had stated happens at M-club.

Yes, there are usually hot dancers at these clubs and yes there are for sure some WG's there too - but most of the people who are there are just out partying. In fact, even in Chang Ping there are such "regular clubs" - and you DON'T just come up to any random girl you choose and straight out proposition - not unless you want to get beaten up. And I think the same will happen if you try this at M-Club.

And as for you seeing ".. hordes of young males bring out many girls from the m club bar cum ktv,,," of course - this is what usually happens when friends meet up and then leave together - that's all.

Sorry but I want to explain this to readers here who may be misled by what I suspect is your inaccurate suppositions and as a result, may get into problems.

And since you had visited M-club yourself a few months back - I would be very interested to hear details of/how much you actually paid etc for your evening - sitting/ST fee, the service and quality etc.

Thanks
SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 30-03-2015 at 12:30 AM.
Old 30-03-2015, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:

And since you had visited M-club yourself a few months back - I would be very interested to hear details of/how much you actually paid etc for your evening - sitting/ST fee, the service and quality etc.

Thanks
SEAJ
i do not intend to mislead anyone here
what i am saying m club most of the girls can be taken out at the right price
few months back when i was there with a german friend
we ordered 2 bottles of whisky cost 800 rmb ,we split the cost
we sat down, 2 girls approached us and chatted with us
i bought one of the girls some drinks, she had a room nearby and offered me to go to to her room for st for 800 rmb, i turned her down
the german guy was offered the same thing by the other girl
he did not mind the price and went out with the girl ,
what i found is that most the WGs at this club will approach you ,you do not really need to ask around ,they will come up to you,their body languange etc
some mongers like this type of hunting, some are bored of the 150 rmb wham bang thank you FLs inside xiang xi cun back alleys
by the way i heard from one of the back alley girls that she and her mamasan only operate from 12pm to 8pm
according to her after 8pm the police and plainclothes policemen are very much in presence and hence not safe
in fact many of the xiang xi cun back alley girls now prefer to come out during daytime rather than night time
for night time mongers i think luohu cun is a safer bet
Old 30-03-2015, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking for China Di Tou Se for advice for investment

I fully support the opening of 2 threads:
1) Doing biz in China
2) Doing biz in Vietnam

It will be beneficial for bros who could get cheated of their love... but at least their wallets are still intact.... just my 2 cts.
Old 30-03-2015, 06:13 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 0
nickbaston deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynickbaston deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
my two cents as PURELY an observer is this...
1. u doing with a friend..how well trusted is ur friend, whats is his special skill that he brings to tyhe enterprise, what do u bring (if just money then once he has access to ur miney why not cut u loose)
2 Family member in china, its VERY common for family to cheat family ..again so what special skill do u bring to the enterprise
3 the china market shenzen has been open for 20yrs plus to the west (ie u 20yrs too late) to do well in business u eitehr have to be one of teh first ones to do it opr to develop a way to do thing BETTER/cheaper than existing guys doing the same thing...do u think u have either those two criteria
4 the world is cirrently and continueing to be in a slow down with the usa only now possibly improving that means possibly 5 yrs of slow business do u have sufficient capital to weather the storm?

Anyway without further information not really possible to make full and proper assessment
1. grew up together and despite all these, when we have any down. He is always there regardless of emotional or finance.

2. i have some connections in china myself.

3. i cant comment for now. no answer to that

4. right now we are doing in a small scale and we already have a client base.
I perceive that we have a high turnover as our products are of small
quantity. In regards to the money issue, i will be holding onto the funds.
The only one big reason i am looking at is higher capital so that we do not
have to head to our source that frequently.
Old 30-03-2015, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
1) Doing biz in China
2) Doing biz in Vietnam
this is what you replied leh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Looking for business advice in a sex forum?
so who to start the thread...TS must be pro-active and must keep sharing to keep thread going...no point start a thread and hardly have much response...then the thread stuck deep into no man's land...worst another person will start another thread to ask same thing...

just one Kunming city already have more than 5 threads until I start merging all into one...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1