The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 11-07-2012, 07:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 0
undertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud of
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
For undertable's parties. I am not really into it. To do with guys, i still can bring myself to do it.

Enjoy!!
Hi bro,

Oh We are just keen to meet some experience ppl to share and exchange all the possibilities. For general info There wont be guys doing guys, Males are kinda layback but maybe some of the male doms will be having a session with their female subs in the events.

Went through your posts and realize you are one very season player here =) hopefully theres things we can learn from you peeps. Cheers!
Old 11-07-2012, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thaidomina team in town.. Mistress Nurie and Nikki..

Any FRs yet? I alrdy book an appt
Looked on their website and couldn't find any contact details or dates for a Singapore visit. Does anyone have a number and know how long they are in town for? Today would have been a good day for a session!
Old 11-07-2012, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 13
MatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to allMatrixOne is a name known to all

Quote:
Thaidomina team in town.. Mistress Nurie and Nikki..

Any FRs yet? I alrdy book an appt
Too bad i sent them my request too late.......no more slot liao. Looking forward to your FR
Old 11-07-2012, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
psychogeorge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Thai Domina Team (Mistress Nurie & Mistress Nikki) Part 1

Since there hasn't been any FRs on Thai Domina Team for their visit this time, I've decided to post one. This is also my first time with them, hence I decided to have a 90min session. Before I go into the details proper, let me just say that they are very good at what they do and very professional. I contacted them only a few days before my session and they were very quick to respond. I was given specific instructions on where to meet and told not to speak to Mistress Nikki, just follow her to the room.

Upon seeing Mistress Nikki, I was pleasantly surprised to see that she was even more beautiful in person as compared to the pictures on their website. When I entered the room, I was greeted by Mistress Nurie who was covered in a bathrobe which she later took off to reveal a red latex outfit (I had requested that both Mistress wear latex outfits). Mistress Nurie is also a beauty with a slim figure and curves in the right places. She told me that from now I serve as their slave. She placed a collar with a leash around my neck and led me into the adjoining living room (they booked a decently big room). I was told to strip and kneel down before them. Mistress Nurie then confirmed with me what I would and would not do during my session.

I was told to stand up and they started cuffing my hands behind my back and attaching it to the back of my collar. This being my first time with two beautiful Mistresses, I was already very aroused and it did not go unnoticed. Mistress Nikki tied up my cock and balls, while Mistress Nurie whispered in my ear that they were going to punish me and that I was their lunch (my session was at bout lunch time). I laid down on the couch and my legs were raised above my head and tied to the legs of the couch. In this position, Mistress Nurie smiled and said that she was going to stretch my ass so that Mistress Nikki could fuck it later. While Mistress Nurie was fingering my ass, Mistress Nikki told me to open my mouth to receive her spit. She also wiped the pre cum from the tip of my cock and told me to eat it, saying that all horny boys should have to taste themselves. Mistress Nikki proceeded to sit on my face. She had an amazing ass, firm and supple at the same time, and the smell of her skin was heavenly. The combination of facesitting and getting finger fucked in bondage was simply amazing.

Next, I was tied to the high counter while kneeling on a footrest. A leather bit gag was place in my mouth and nipple clamps were attached to my nipples. Mistress Nurie started spanking me and I was made to count. Mistress Nikki said that I was here for their pleasure and that I had to prove I was a good slave. She made me hold the chain of the nipple clamps with my mouth even though I had a gag in. It wasn't easy and they were tugging and stretching my nipples. Just when I thought I had a breather, I felt a stinging hot sensation on my ass. Mistress Nurie has now dripping hot wax all over my ass. As the waxed dripped both Mistresses were teasing and scratching me with their nails all over my body. When they felt the wax was enough, Mistress Nurie blew out the candle and playfully ashed the still hot wick on my ass cheek.

(to be continued)
Old 12-07-2012, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Walnutt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, my friend you are doing better than all of us... I am scheduled to have session today but I have heard Nothing from them for more than 1 week :-( and I even have a contact number???
Old 12-07-2012, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Walnutt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Surprise Surprise... I was able to meet up for the session, all I can say without any problem, it was the greatest session... I don't want to go to much into it, tired at this point but, between Ms Nurie and Ms Nikki having their fun and me enjoying every bit go it, I need rest...
We all need to put money into a pot every month just to keep these two here... hahaha Abviously I highly recommend the Thai Team and the time sent waiting was worth it...
Sorry for leaving the juicy parts out but all I can really say is, I'm tired...
Old 13-07-2012, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Mistress Nurie and Mistress Niki

This is like my 6th or 7th time serving the thai domina team. All these while they have been one of the best (if not the best) around. I was asked to wait on the 2nd floor lobby for mistress niki to come down. but it was mistress nurie who turned up instead.

I was lead to the room by mistress nurie and when we entered. Mistress nikki was already in full suit waiting to command me. Was put on a leash and ask to put on a latex skirt and top. I was tied up with at least 5 types of bondage. restricting my movements thruout. When my ass was exposed. hot wax came dripping and i moan so loud and they used a pink tape to gag me.

After slapping and dripping wax. I was tied up in another position with my ass fully exposed again. was fingered by mistress nikki and she tried to use a strap on but it jus cant go in. so they gave up and put me on a lying position this time with my dick fully exposed.

Was forced to suck the strapon on mistress nikki while mistress nurie rub me. was asked to cum within 10 secs and i did. 90 mins of action and session ended.

I still maintain thai domina team is one of the best ard. and my god u wun believe how slim mistress nikki is from the photos u saw from the website.. she is a stunner..

Old 13-07-2012, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am likely to retire from the scene after so many years. time to call it a day. Enjoy guys!
Old 13-07-2012, 02:56 PM

undertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Luna & Lizzy

My two queens are looking for male subs, They have dabbled a little and about time to bring things to a bigger plane. Not much of a requirement but must take note that sex is not in the topic.

In some of the case sub/s will be dominated by both of them at the same time.
If there is like minded friends do Drop us a pm =)
Old 13-07-2012, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by undertable View Post
Luna & Lizzy

My two queens are looking for male subs, They have dabbled a little and about time to bring things to a bigger plane. Not much of a requirement but must take note that sex is not in the topic.

And what will you be doing when said domination is going on?
Old 13-07-2012, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
And what will you be doing when said domination is going on?
i wont be involve, does it answer ur question?
Old 14-07-2012, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
candotan88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Luna & Lizzy

Hi Senior Bro, would be keen to try

If possible, will also like to learn some basics of a dom.
Old 14-07-2012, 03:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 15
mag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Luna & Lizzy

sound good bro,count me in pls
Old 14-07-2012, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 19
Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I am likely to retire from the scene after so many years. time to call it a day. Enjoy guys!
oh myCurious. Retire from scene or retire from bdsm
will be blue to see one less action-hero
Old 14-07-2012, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by candotan88 View Post
Hi Senior Bro, would be keen to try

If possible, will also like to learn some basics of a dom.

Hello bro candotan88 and Mag3459, If you all dun min ,please drop them a Pm with some introduction of yourselves. They are fairly mild and more to sensual side than just whacking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag3459 View Post
sound good bro,count me in pls

Hello bro candotan88 and Mag3459, If you all dun min ,please drop them a Pm with some introduction of yourselves. They are fairly mild and more to sensual side than just whacking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1