The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2016, 12:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Davi9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugenpowers View Post
Hi Bros,

I will be in Seoul for the FIRST time next whole week, half work & holiday.
Looking for full service or HJ massges.....?
I read here others like lip bar etc, but dont understand wats that?!
I dont mind trying if its good.

therefore Would like to seek advise from the experience bros, where to go and damage? tks in advance!
Lip bar = Kiss room. You hire a girl to kiss in a room for however long. Running rate if I recall correctly is about 40k-50k won per 30mins. When inside, the girl may offer you extras which vary. Lip service down south is normally another 50k won. You get a more GFE experience from it since you do get the intimacy of kissing but prices can add up and you rarely get FS.

Anmas are another popular place which range from a massage + ending for about 80k-100k an hour to massage + FS for more towards 230k. Reviews have ranged from a pretty sterile experience to a mind blowing time so it's kind of hit and miss. The above two services are all incall so if you're a little shy about running into other like minded individuals, then they aren't for you.

My personal favourite is Bohemian service. They're a touch pricier and only have 3 girls but all of them are extremely attractive and very good at what they do. Limited English for the girls themselves but the provider is quite fluent and very discreet. It's an outcall service so you'll need a hotel room. Damage is about 300k for 75mins.

If you're Asian looking with passable Korean and want something cheap, then you could always wander around Itaewon or Gangnam and keep your eyes out for a "VIP MASSAGE" place. They'll rarely speak English but you should be able to snag a massage and ending for relatively cheap. Once again, hit and miss and there's far too many of these places to review them.

As always there are the many renown red light districts in Korea which you can easily Google for more info if you want to visit them.

Hope that helps! My time in Korea has come to an end but I hope you enjoy yours.
Old 06-05-2016, 04:13 AM
Samster (M)

sanjosedesi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by veryfunnyu View Post
I got an FL contact. Really SYT. If anyone interested, let me know. I am just doing her a favor. She is a student there and is fast in response.

Only favor I ask of the bros here :
1) FR once tried ;
2) Treat her nicely and gently. She is a good girl ;
3) Up me with points if she is good.
Bro, check your PM. Please PM me FL details. Will post FR. Thanks..
Old 07-05-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

HollaAtDaDolla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro's that want to visit a full salon with me in gangnam, pm me. I've been to several. Cost runs about 300-350k per person. You pick a girl from a lineup. 1 hour in a private karaoke room with beer/whiskey and two BBBJ. Then 1 hour in a sleezy hotel room. If we get a group going, cost is cheaper. I'm available last week of May. Let's have fun
Old 07-05-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alphatomic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjosedesi View Post
Bro, check your PM. Please PM me FL details. Will post FR. Thanks..
Hi bro, able to share me the fl details too?
Old 07-05-2016, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alphatomic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by XavierTian View Post
Bro I've sent you a pm, anyone have FL contacts to share too? I'm in korea now thank you so much bros!!!
Hi bro, can share fl details, am at seoul now
Old 08-05-2016, 02:43 AM
Samster (M)

sanjosedesi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphatomic View Post
Hi bro, able to share me the fl details too?
I am still waiting to hear from other bros for details. Haven't received any PM with details yet. Will PM you if I get them.
Old 08-05-2016, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

anele deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, Im a korean-american living in seoul, looking for korean speaking wingmen to hit some good 오피 for discount prices PM if you are interested
Old 09-05-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster (M)

JasonleeNz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I m in myeongdong,seoul with my friends now.so we re looking for a full salon. Could u guys share the location, break down the price and further detail of a reliable and friendly full salon?Thanks
Old 09-05-2016, 11:32 PM
Samster (M)

JasonleeNz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi im in myeongdong, seoul with a group of 4 asian men. So we re looking for a full salon? Anybody could share the location, break down the cost and further information? Thanks
Old 09-05-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 13
xflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud ofxflamez has much to be proud of

Any bros got any intro??? Will be in seoul next week. Will appreciate if u guys can share some contacts.
THANKS
Old 13-05-2016, 09:31 AM
Samster (M)

gibbous1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be in Seoul on June 1st and interested in going to a room salon. If anybody knows a good one and would like to join, PM me.
Old 13-05-2016, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Desember deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

A couple of FRs from Seoul, which I finally got to experience. In fact I'm at Lunch right now having come from Kiss+ in Hongdae. I liked the concept and wanted to try for the first time. Might be the last time too. It wasn't hard finding Kiss+ with the directions given here. It was around 1pm and they let me in and I mentioned English please. It was 50k for the room for 30 mins.... Directed to brush my teeth in the toilet which I did I then went into this small room with 2 large pillows and strong ciggie smell.... Not exactly a high standard.

In came Min, 168cm, average looks, perky soft breasts, history major, passable English. Min explained what I can do and 2 options. Handjob for 50k BJ and autoroam for 70k. We agreed on 50k for BJ and autoroam. She asked me to take off my pants and she started cleaning me and started on nipples and HJ... I asked to kiss but she didn't want to French, I asked her to suck then and that was also lousy BJ. At least her breasts were nice and I played with her pussy. After a short while she stopped sucking and it was all handjob until I came. Ultimately I'm thinking 'What's the point?' 100kw for a lousy BJ and a tug in a dingy room. Prob not return.
Old 18-05-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 11
ZaneO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros that have visited J.J. Mahoney's Grand Hyatt Seoul

For the FL there, what is the market rate and duration?

Can share some experience for those who have tried? thanks very much
Old 20-05-2016, 02:00 AM
Samster (M)

NewbieKA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys,

Found this site a few days ago. I'm Korean American with conversational Korean language skills. I'm completely new to this world, so I would appreciate it if anyone can give me a few pointers, suggestions, or recommendations. Thanks.
Old 21-05-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

Davi9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you guys just look back a few pages you'll probably find all the info you need. Stop being so lazy. Google is also your friend.

If you want more info, find someone who has posted up their experiences already or seems knowledgeable. If you send them a polite PM I'm sure they'll give you some advice, but noone is going to actively troll through threads and just PM you straight up.

Be proactive and you'll get the information you need. Don't just sit on your butt and expect people to do the work for you. Save that for the paid service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1